Too Good to Be True Pt. 05 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they were showering, we sat on the couch and talked about what happened. Lisa was nervous, afraid I would be upset, she felt like she cheated on me.

"Baby do you think I would've let him penetrate you if it was going to upset me? No! Not a chance."

"But it was my fantasy, I was afraid you were only doing it to satisfy me!" She was getting pretty close to tears now.

I slid over closer to her and took her little sexy body into my arms, hugging her, reassuring her that I was not upset.

"I didn't know it was your fantasy until you told me, after he was already in you. Baby trust me, I'm not upset. I'm actually really happy, I feel like I'm on top of the world, I was just involved in fulfilling your biggest fantasy!"

"Us too, thank you Lisa for letting us experience that with you. That was a very special moment, for all of us, something we will all remember the rest of our lives," Tammy spoke up, they were out of the shower and heard us talking about it.

"Oh, hey. Sorry I didn't hear y'all get out. And no, thank you, you are the one that set this whole thing into motion!" She said as she stood up to hug Tammy.

They hugged and made their little girly mushy noises as they swayed quickly. Lisa sat back next to me, Tammy sat on my lap, James behind Lisa.

"Ok, we need to have a little bit of a serious talk now," Tammy said sternly.

"Here goes!" I popped off.

"Hush, let me get through this, or I won't say it and I really need to. This has to be the last time this happens. We can't be happily married while we're screwing each other. As much as I love doing this, and you all know I do, I can't keep doing it if I'm to marry James." She said, nearly breaking down.

"You're probably right, I mean, the whole reason I was finally able to open up to Randy is because mom and Ray divorced. If they were still married, I'm not sure this would've ever happened," Lisa said.

"Wow what a way to kill a mood!" I joked.

"No, seriously, I understand where you're coming from. I agree, to an extent, we probably shouldn't do this anymore. I am starting a life with this one, she's stuck with me! I wouldn't feel right being married to her and having sex with you, that's the definition of cheating."

"So I'm the only one that doesn't see a problem huh?" James asked, disappointed.

"I mean, I'm bummed, this little minx is a good fuck!" I said as I nudged Tammy.

"This one ain't no slouch fella!" James said, tickling Lisa's side as she leaned back into James' chest.

"Well, I guess this is it then, huh?" Lisa asked, knowing it was but leaving the door open for a repeat somewhere down the road.

"For now, yeah, it has to be," Tammy answered Lisa.

We all agreed, for now, we wouldn't do this again, or speak of it to anyone outside of the 4 of us, even if the unspeakable happened and someone broke up. We hugged and said our goodbyes, James and Tammy left.

Days turned to months, to years, and we never fooled around with each other again. Sure, we hung out, but as time went, that was a distant memory as well.

Lisa and I married in July. We've been together for 25 years now. She truly is the love of my life. We have 2 wonderful children, both about to graduate college. One a computer engineer, the other a teacher. I got a really good job that moved us away from our home state. We haven't moved back in 18 years, we may never.

Tammy and James married a year after us. They have 4 kids, apparently they couldn't keep their hands off each other for a while! They are happy, they seem like a perfect match. Of course, mom is always in their business, that's what moms do though.

We get together once or twice a year, usually at mom's, to catch up and see each other again. When the drinks start flowing, some little hidden message works its way into conversation, but subtle enough that nobody can catch on. The first time it happened, I said something and caused an awkward moment, Lisa quickly coming to the rescue and continuing the conversation.

Our get togethers always involve the kids, as they should, so we never really had a chance to see if it would happen again. Too much risk, the damage it would do to our families, it isn't worth the risk. We are all very happy and successful, all in supportive marriages, why run the risk of perhaps altering that?

Lisa and I always have some pillow talk when we're at our little gatherings. We recall the events in my old apartment, the feelings, the youth of our relationship, and yes the sex. We often wonder if Tammy and James do, but we never get an opportunity to ask, either kids or mom around, or we just don't feel it and don't want to cause tension.

One day, maybe when we're empty nesters, we can have a get together with them again, no kids or mom this time, and see where our bodies take us. That hasn't happened yet, but we're still in our prime, maybe? Nah, too good to be true.

12