Too Hard to Resist

Story Info
Mom catches daughter having sex with a well hung guy.
3.7k words
4.04
60.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers

Susanne Blackstock picked up the telephone to call the pool man, spring was in the air and it was time to get the pool up and running for the summer, George Mocom had been looking after the pool since before they brought the house some 10 years ago

"I`m sorry Mrs Blackstock I have decided to retire," George explained in an apologetic voice, "I can recommend Richard Willis," He gave Susanne the new telephone number.

"I can call around tomorrow morning about 10.30," The Richard Willis offered in a lovely deep rich voice.

"That`s absolutely fine if I`m not around my daughter Amy will let you in and show you what is required." Susanne instructed the new pool man, who sounded very professional.

"Amy," Susanne called from the bottom of the stairs, "I`m off to the gym now."

"Okay mum."

"Don't forget the pool man`s coming."

"Right I`ll deal with him." Amy replied.

Amy was very much her mother`s daughter, 19 years old, five foot two, blonde hair, blue eyes, not an ounce of excess weight on her, and like her mother slightly large in the boob department. Amy was very proud of her body and knew she got lots of admiring looks wherever she went. Her mother at 38 years old worked extremely hard at keeping her figure, four days a week in the gym, combined with a daily run and swimming regularly had preserved her superb shape. Her breasts had kept their firmness and were her prized assets she was well aware of the admiring lustful glances she got, especially at the gym when her leotard did nothing to hide her shapely body, she did nothing to hide her curves and rather enjoyed the thought of turning the guys on.

"Hi," Amy opened the door when the pool man arrived, "The pools this way," Amy walked in front of the pool guy and showed him the pool, before returning to her room. Looking out of the window she watched the guy examining the work required, she was a little taken aback as the pool guy was an average sized black guy, Amy observed he was well built, nice muscles, he obviously worked out, ten minutes or so later he tapped on the door.

Amy asked him in, she observed him giving her the once over, and it sent a shiver through her body. "I`ll need to call back tomorrow to test the water quality," He explained.

"That`s fine," Amy replied, "What`s your name?"

"Rikki."

"I`m Amy," She offered him her hand, another shiver as he took her small hand in his fairly large grasp. "Would you like a drink," She asked politely, "Tea, coffee or a soft drink?"

"A soft drink would be nice please." She poured two drinks, "Thanks." They chatted for a couple of minutes, Amy sitting on a bar stool, Rikki standing, he made a couple of jokes and she laughed.

"Is there anything else you need to see?" Amy asked quite suggestively, she noted Rikki blatantly staring at her tits, her revealing low cut t-shirt inviting his glances.

Rikki wasted no time, "Just a couple of things," He said moving closer to her and slipping his arm around her waist as she made to stand. He pulled her to him and surprised her by kissing her, his tongue darting into her mouth. Amy responded and didn't object when his hand slipped up her skirt and found her arse. His other hand found her breast and his caresses had her squirming and moaning, she led him to her bedroom, Rikki wasted no time in getting his t-shirt off.

"Mmmm nice," Amy ran her hands over his torso feeling his hard muscles, they kissed passionately his finger found her wetness inside her thong. He rubbed along her slit gently before finding her little button and caressed it. that was it, Amy was as randy as she had ever been, Rikki manoeuvred her backwards until she as sitting on her bed, with her help he removed her top, her tits tumbled into view.

"Wow, magnificent," He whispered as he took her breasts into his hands and stroked them lovingly his head soon dropped and he began to tease her nipples, God this guy was good. Amy let her hands find the waistband of his jogging bottoms, she wondered if the rumours about black guys was true? She was about to find out, Rikki stood tall watching Amy slip her fingers into the waistband of his trousers. Slowly she eased them down it soon occurred to her he wasn`t wearing any underwear, it also occurred to her she was moving into new territory, the base of Rikki`s cock came into view and she smiled looking up into his eyes. She could see the randy look on his face, she pulled his joggers down a little more the girth of his cock evident, further down, and still further down she exposed a lot of cock before she got to his cockhead she then quickly whipped his pants down and his cock sprang upwards. Her mouth opened not for any other reason than wonderment at the cock she had just exposed, she starred in awe at the magnificent manhood she had revealed.

Rikki smiled and guided her mouth towards his hardness, Amy didn't need any encouragement to begin kissing and licking his cock, her hand wrapped around his cock as far as it would go. She held his cock up and worked on his huge balls. Rikki groaned his approval going slightly weak at the knees as she performed all of her oral skills. In fact, he found it difficult not to cum but resisted and lifted her onto the bed, her skirt came off revealing her skimpy panties. Rikki whipped her thong off, Amy opened her legs inviting Rikki to perform on her pussy. Rikki smiled a broad grin taking in her pussy with its neatly shaved pubic hair not covering any embarrassment she may have had. Rikki went down between her legs and began to lick her wet quim, Amy`s backside must have been a foot off the bed as his tongue performed expertly on her soaking cunt, her first orgasm followed seconds later when Rikki rasped on her swollen clitty with his rampant tongue. Rikki licked her through her orgasm and as she recovered he raised her legs onto his shoulders, exposing her fanny to his rampant prick. He swiftly moved forward and found the entrance to her pussy.

Amy had never felt anything like this when the huge head of his cock stretched open her pussy, she squealed as her pushed into her, all credit Rikki was a gentle lover and eased himself into her wanton pussy, her arse rising to meet him. She looked down and noted he had about half his cock in her, she`d never felt anything like this. Rikki withdrew his cock almost completely before pushing into her again, deeper this time making her groan, on his fifth stroke he was in her balls deep. Amy screamed, the pain of taking this massive cock up her tight pussy hurt like hell, but the pure pleasure outweighed the pain and a few strokes later she had become a rampant bitch. Her second orgasm ripped through her, before she had recovered she found herself on her hands and knees kneeling on her bed, Rikki didn't hesitate to continue pleasuring her hard from the rear, long hard strokes, another orgasm approached, she arched her back and pushed backwards onto Rikki`s huge cock. The incredible feeling transmitting from her pussy racked the whole of her body, it was too much for Rikki, he felt her pussy grip him tighter, this sent him over the edge, his cock hardened and expanded. They orgasmed together and it was pure bliss for both of them, Rikki leant back giving Amy as much cock as he could, Amy probably passed out with pure pleasure.

"Did the pool guy come?" Susanne asked Amy over dinner that evening.

Amy nearly chocked on her soup, "Oh yes, right on time." She managed and felt herself blush.

"Everything alright?" Her father asked.

"Perfect, err yes."

"Are you sure?"

Amy composed herself, "Yeah he`s coming again tomorrow."

"Why," Susanne looked quizzical.

"He said he needs to test the water quality or something."

The water quality was the last thing on Rikki`s mind when he turned up the following morning, strangely it was just after Mrs Blackstock had gone to the gym, the water analysis took him a matter of a couple of minutes.

"Anything else you need?" Amy asked seductively.

"Only your mouth on my cock," The quick reply.

Amy needed no second invitation and was on her knees getting his cock out of his pants, he was already hard as her mouth went to work on his magnificent dick. In all the excitement and goings on yesterday Amy had not really had a chance to take a good look at Rikki`s manhood, she now took her time, bloody thing looked even bigger in the cold light of day. She could only get her hand just over half - way around his girth, and when she wrapped both her hands around it there was more cock than most men have still exposed. She gobbled at his cock with vigour, Rikki fully appreciating her skills. After a good five minutes Rikki reluctantly placed his hand under Amy`s chin, she soon got the message and stood up. Rikki kissed her before bending her over the kitchen table, he lifted her skirt above her waist, her perfect arse inviting, he pulled her thong to one side and went down behind her, her upturned arse exposing her juicy fanny. Rikki tongued her fanny from behind, pure heaven for Amy, when he stood up his cock as hard as ever, although she was tight he entered her slightly easier than yesterday, and wasted no time in giving it to her hard and fast. Amy was in another world as she orgasmed quickly, she shoved her arse back onto his cock. Rikki grabbed her ponytail and pulled it gently this caused Amy to arch her back enhancing her orgasm as Rikki went deeper into her pussy. Amy`s pleasure subsided, Rikki released her ponytail and she stood up, his cock slipping out of her wetness, Amy grabbed his cock and led him to her bedroom. For the next half an hour they fucked like rabbits, every position Amy had ever been in and a couple she never imagined, total satisfaction like she`d never known.

The following morning Rikki waited until Mrs Blackstock had left for the gym before entering the house, Amy was waiting in anticipation as he walked into the lounge, "Good morning lover," She greeted him. Rikki walked towards her pulling his cock from his pants, Amy dropped to her knees and began to give him a sloppy blowjob she was now more used to the size of his cock and could manage a decent blowjob she knew she would probably have a stiff neck later but what the heck. Rikki bent her over the arm of the sofa, today she had no knickers on to hamper his advances, he rubbed the head of his knob along her slit before slipping inside her eagerly. "Yeeeeesssssss," She hissed.

What neither of them were aware of was Amy`s mother had returned home as she had forgotten her purse. Susanne skipped into the kitchen the sound she heard coming from the lounge were unmistakable, initially she thought her husband had brought someone home, his randy little secretary perhaps, and was having sex with them. She moved quietly to the lounge door, she was shocked to see her daughter getting fucked to absolute distraction by a black lad she assumed was the pool guy.

Susanne had always wondered if her daughter was a virgin, she had no knowledge of her daughter`s sex life, she knew of course she had been dated by several boys. It was pretty obvious from the enjoyment Amy was showing at that moment she was certainly no virgin. "Fuck my little tight pussy," She demanded, "Fuck my fanny hard, ohhhhhh, yes , yes ,yes" An orgasm making her shudder from head to toe. Susanne was shocked at her daughters language and demands, but not as shocked as what happened next.

Amy moved off Rikki`s cock, Susanne almost gasped when she saw the size of the man, she felt her pussy begin to tingle. Amy pushed Rikki onto the sofa, sitting down his cock pointing towards the ceiling, Susanne couldn't take her eyes off it, Amy moved forward and began to suck it. It didn't take her long to get Rikki moaning, his hips lifted, his hand went behind her daughter's head as he fucked her willing mouth. He let out a roar and unloaded into her mouth, Amy didn't flinch or miss a drop of his load and swallowed it down without hesitation. Her mother realised she must have done this before, recalling how her first mouthful of spunk had made her gag, in fact she remembered it actually made her vomit.

Amy and the pool guy were now kissing, Susanne noticed his cock was still magnificently hard, Amy`s hand went to his glistening cock, "Now take me to bed." It was an order more than a request, "I need fucking, and I need fucking hard." Susanne slipped away as Rikki and Amy made their way upstairs, Rikki slapped Amy`s backside with a loud slap, she giggled and ran upstairs.

Susanne sat in her car around the corner waiting for the pool guy to leave, it was a good two hours she had to wait. While she waited she considered what she had witnessed, if her daughter had been shagging for the past two hours she would be more than satisfied that was for certain.

"Was that the pool guy I passed this morning?" Susanne asked Amy in passing later that evening.

"Oh yeah, he forgot something yesterday or so he said," Amy explained.

"When`s he doing the work?"

"Monday morning I think," he said.

"Good, good." Susanne knew Amy was at college Monday`s so she would not be around when he called, she had nothing against black guys she just didn't want her daughter getting involved with one, and fully intended to explain the position.

"I`m off now Mom," Amy said cheerfully as she left for college.

"See you later."

"Have a good day, don't do anything I wouldn't." Amy was gone.

An hour later Susanne walked into the garden the pool guy was working away, it was a pretty warm day and he was stripped down to a small pair of shorts, "Morning Mrs Blackstock," He greeted her cheerfully

"Good morning Rikki isn't it?"

"Yeah Rikki."

"I`m making a drink and some lunch would you like some?"

"That would be great thanks."

"Ten minutes in the kitchen," She went back indoors and made lunch. Earlier she had been out for a run and was still dressed in her tight lycra running leggings and t-shirt.

Rikki entered the kitchen just as he was picking up her trainers, "Can I wash my hands," He asked making her jump.

She felt her face colour she realised Rikki had a perfect eyeful of her lycra covered ass as he walked in, "Ohhhh, yes, yes of course," She stammered nodding towards the sink, she was taken back by the way Rikki scanned her body, unashamedly enjoying her tits before taking more than a brief glance at her crotch.

She watched him go to the sink he hadn`t put his shirt on and she could see the clearly defined muscles, a rippling six pack, impressive. Her minds-eye remembered what he had in his lunchbox, she felt a tingle between her legs and she hoped Rikki didn't notice her nipples harden. He turned around from the sink just as she adjusted her top. A smile crossed his face, she knew he was aware of the effect he was having on her, "Like what you see Mrs Blackstock?" He asked boldly.

"I, I don't know what you mean," She stammered attempting some composure.

Rikki smiled and grabbed his crotch, "Fancy a bit of black cock eh?" He watched her redden, her eyes fixed firmly on his cock, "Come on then," He beckoned her to him.

"I don't know what you`re talking about."

"Sure you do," He smiled and exposed the head of his cock down the leg of his shorts, "This is what you want I know." She appeared transfixed by him and didn't object as he took her hand and placed it on his cock.

"Oh! Oh my word," She managed feeling him twitch under her touch.

"I`m going to fuck you senseless," He stated and picked her up in his arms, he carried he upstairs and into her bedroom, there were no words of protest from Mrs Blackstock.

Susanne Blackstock and her husband Richard had been happily married for twenty years, Richard married her when she announced she was expecting his child, and he had been a good husband. She had been a little wild in her youth and spread her legs for a number of lovers. She never had no intention of marrying anyone, she enjoyed cock and lots of it, once having three lovers on the go simultaneously. Fortunately, Richard had been the best lover and also done the decent thing by her, she had never cheated on him until now.

Rikki had he naked in seconds and threw her onto the bed, grabbing her ankles he opened her legs wide, her face must have been a picture as he went down on her, "My, my Mrs Blackstock," He exclaimed at encountering her wet pussy, "Who`s in the mood then." Her answer was to grab his head and force his mouth down onto her cunt. Rikki teased her mercilessly licking either side of her fanny lips many times before running his tongue along her slit, then returning to the teasing. Susanne was thrashing about trying to get her pussy onto his tongue. Finally he gave her what she wanted, he found her clitty with his thumb and rubbed it hard as he ate her pussy. She literally screamed the place down as her orgasm erupted, and when he slipped a finger up her bum she almost passed out with pleasure.

Not to be out done Susanne kissed down his torso and found his hardness well above his belly button, she wrapped her lips around his meat, her hand caressing his balls, using her fingernails gently to keep him honest. She remembered her daughter sucking him off, whatever Amy could do she could do better!

However she didn't get the chance as Rikki pulled his cock away from her attentions, she looked at him, "Doggy style," Was all he said, she was on all fours quick as lightening.

Sex with her husband was good but he only fucked her about once a month or on special occasions and it had been a while. She felt Rikki position himself behind her, his knob found her cunt and her lips opened for him, he didn't spare the horses and went straight in balls deep.

"Aaahhhhhhhh, ooooooooch," She complained, "Aaaaaah you`re hurt..." She didn't finish her complaining as he began to fuck her hard taking any protest away from her lips. She simply buried her head into the pillow and screamed in orgasm. She lost cunt of the number of times she screamed in ecstasy that afternoon, that wonderful cock bringing her off time after glorious time. Rikki appeared to have a never ending appetite for her pussy, she straddled him, she rode him reverse cowgirl, still he didn't cum. They lay next to each other resting although his cock was still rock hard, "I want you to cum," She said and began moving downwards to suck him off. Rikki had other ideas,, "Doggy," He whispered.

"Oh God Rikki, I don't know if I can I`m sore."

He didn't reply he just helped her onto her knees, her cunt was open, wet and very inviting, she buried her head in the pillow again ready for another portion of his huge cock. Rikki rubbed his knob along her wetness, she knew he was watching himself, what a view he had! Then without warning he entered her tight anus, "Aaaaaaahhhhh, ohhhhhhh, Jesus Christ, noooooooooo," She screamed at him, "Noooooooo, you`re up my ass," She protested.

Rikki held her hips tightly and began to pound away at her most secret of places, she soon began to push back onto his cock, "Shall I stop?" He asked with a laugh his cock fully up her arse.

"God no, fuck that arsehole," She began to move backwards and forwards, Rikki stayed still and moved her hips, he moved her far enough forwards leaving just his knob end inside her before moving her backwards quickly and filling ass her completely. Quickly a scream came from deep inside her, he felt her arse hole grip his cock tighter, her fingers were rubbing her clit she came like never before in her life as Rikki pumped his spunk deep into her arse.

Moments later they collapsed into a heap both sweating and satisfied, they must have dozed off for a while. When Suzanne awoke she felt his cock pressing into her bum, looking at him she saw he was still dozing. She got out of bed and into the shower. All her body ached so bad, two years ago she had done a marathon and she didn't hurt like this. Her fanny and arse felt as though they had been turned inside out, looking at herself in the mirror she noted her pussy lips protruding indecently, touching them she noticed how very sensitive they were, her little button wasn't so little anymore and when she touched it she almost collapsed it was that sensitive it was like an big electric shock through her entire body.

mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers
12