All Comments on 'Too Hard to Resist'

by mybaby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong title

The title should have been: "Two whores"! Awful story

MimiRayMimiRayabout 4 years ago

Didn't work very hard on this one, did you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whore mother and daughter

Isn't anyone faithful anywhere?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why in LW as no one is married?

1 star for wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Put your shit in Interracial.

You might score more than 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Ignore the BTB fetishists, nicely done

kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
While the mother was married

This was about her and her daughter getting some black cock. The emphasis was all about his colour with passing reference to her marriage.

You're going to take a hit for not posting to IR and with no mention of it in your tags.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Seduction Technique

I did like the long slow seduction scenes in MyBaby's story. The pool man Rikki really did put a lot of effort into seducing both daughter and mother.

About as much effort as the author put into the story.

MimiRay described it perfectly.

Lue

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
Had to look it up...

While the name Rikki was an old Norse male name, a site called babynameshub states that they have no record of it being used for a boy since 1880, while they have records that it's been used 4,019 times for girls.

I thought it was a feminine name, and suits the story just fine.

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
Good for both

Daughter and Mom getting thorough sex from same black cock is good and sticky.

A day is near when both will have him same time same bed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please do a sequel

Great story, please write a sequel!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 3 years ago

If you have any self respect you can resist. The daughter isn't married so her behavior while not good isn't cheating. The wife definitely is. No excuses. No so called reason. Just a stupid woman without a brain, scruples, morals or self discipline.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The mother is a cheating whore and the daughter just a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This mindless acquiescence to temptation is just ludicrous. No better than rutting animals. Her marriage is doomed. Way to go daughter! Blew up your family. Only a matter of time. Sad thing is she loved her husband. Oh well, too bad, so sad.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Apparently the wife had the cognitive abilities of a monkey. Unable to resist any such temptation. And now forever hooked. As if life is that stupidly black and white outside of LW stories on this site. And yes her marriage is doomed. In a year or two, she will be mostly alone and regretting what she did. She won't stop, and like an addict will ruin her life. Whatever. Sex is not like crack cochise. And there is more to marriage and life than orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous