Too High For My Own Pussy’s Good

Story Info
Unprompted, uncontrollable orgasms.
2.4k words
4.08
45.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello!

This is the retelling of a completely, 100% true experience I had. It boggles my mind, and I truly don't know how to explain it. Admittedly, it sounds entirely unrealistic. I assure you, however, I am giving a true account of what happened to me one night. It may sound frilly- I have a flare for dramatic writing. Thanks for reading! I appreciate feedback.

*

Despite going to school in Denver, I was never a huge fan of weed. The highs weren't very long lasting for me. They were intense, even transportative. Still, it was rather infrequent that I ever got high.

All I'm trying to say is, this night was uncharacteristic for me from the get go.

This is my freshman year of college, a month before my 19th birthday.

Around 8pm, my friends and I settle in to watch a movie together. Four of us snuggle up on the couch, plastic cups full of cheap wine in hand. The plan was simple: get drunk, laugh, finish our movie, go to bed. An easy going, stress relieving night!

One of my girls brings out her dab pen, and I decide tonight is a good calm night to take a hit. The battery is dying, and we had to pop the cart, so it was questionable what was even getting to your lungs in a breath.

I take a hit. Breathe deep. Feel the burn. Etc. Previously, dap pens haven't ever given me a nice high. I've always had to hit a good three or four times before I started to feel anything. I knew I was drinking that night too, so I took a total of two hits and called it a night on the THC front. After maybe 20 minutes into the movie, my head gets cloudy and I relax into the high.

My reactions to a high are pretty consistent. Typically, I start to feel cloudy, then get jittery, clench my jaw, and finally smile a lot and repeat a little motion.

So far, so good! My legs start to twitch a bit, so I know it's really kicking in. The cloudiness builds, and I feel fuzzy, gooey, and melted. Off the couch and to the floor I go to avoid annoying my friends with my twitchy limbs and occasional giggles.

I bask in the free floating feeling for quite some time. My head starts to feel heavier and heavier.

"Oh, shit," I wondered, "Am I going to green out?"

Lazily, my feet carry my floating head to the bathroom, and I kneel in front of the toilet. Dorm toilets are typically disgusting, but I had a suite set up, meaning I only shared a toilet and shower with three other people. I cleaned it regularly- earlier that day even. (That isn't an important detail, it's just important to me that you know the toilet my head is in is clean!)

Anyways, I shut the door behind me, closing me into the little room containing the shower and toilet. If I were going to vomit, I most certainly didn't want an audience.

For some time, I just knelt before the toilet, head bobbing around. I went pee, and left my romper off. I was left in my panties, feeling the cold linoleum and gentle padding of the bath mat under my knees. Starting to dry heave, my stomach muscles contract and my throat tenses up.

At this point, I become acutely aware of other muscles tensing, too.

I've always been a horny drunk and had horny highs- that's just part of my nature. This time, however, I think my poor perverted brain confused nausea for some other sensation.

The dry heaving stopped. My pussy started to squeeze.

I remember thinking to myself, "What a lovely time to act like a whore. Head in the toilet- that's a great look!" The feeling would pass, and I would get back to heavy headed nodding and mind drifting thoughts.

Much to my surprise, the feeling didn't stop. This particular high gave me quite limited sense of control in my body. The experience of repetitive motion under the influence was quite familiar to me- as of prior to that moment I had been tipping my head side to side and knocking on the floor. I never gave it much thought any deeper than I liked repetition. Now, I was starting to think it spoke to how little my brain was actually controlling my body.

Kneeling on the bathroom floor, I felt my stupid little 18-year-old pussy start to leak.

I was in genuine shock about it. My mouth was beyond dry from the high, and my pussy kept clenching, getting wetter and wetter.

"Now is really not the time, weirdo," I thought to myself.

Much to my surprise, my fingers found their way to my dirty drippy cunt. I started to mindlessly, I mean really mindlessly, rub. My brain and body didn't communicate much. I was thinking about how strange it was to want to touch myself at this point, but my hands never came back up. I felt like an outside observer. Instead of observing something like hearing a song or watching a play, I was observing sensation.

Mind you, I've never gotten off just rubbing my clit. For me, the only way I could manage was to dry hump a pillow or something like that. Not even any of the boys I slept with got me off, not that that's something I'm proud of. It's quite embarrassing really, that my pussy is that picky.

Naked and horny, high out of my absolute mind, I knelt there, masturbating. My friends were just outside the door and through the kitchen. That's kind of gross of me, isn't it? To be fingering my clit while my friends worry about whether or not I'm throwing up? The moral dilemma was just the cherry on top of such a weird situation I had put myself in. However, there didn't seem to be much I could do to stop it at this point.

My head was empty. Absolute nothingness. It was foggy and heavy, and entirely blank.

My hair drifting against my bare back felt electric.

My toes felt cold and asleep.

My tits sensed the cold, and my little nipples turned hard and pointed. Inside, they felt ablaze.

I stood up and sat on the toilet, bringing my legs up to the wall of the shower next to me. My now messy fingers never left my clit. There, I sat, legs spread and raised, head fallen back, fingers wildly smearing my cunt juice all around my pussy.

"Why am I so horny? What's wrong with me? I'm not even trying to masturbate, am I? This is just happening! I could probably force myself to stop if I really tried. And I really should try, right? It's not like I can cum this way, anyways," I thought.

Nope, nothing. Definitely did not stop. If anything, at that moment exactly, I felt like I had to pee again. I brought my legs down, but sweet mercy I did not stop touching myself.

I felt disgusting and shameful, but I pissed right over my fingers. Up and down and up and down, I rubbed hard and fast across my clit. At that point, I couldn't stop. My arm and my fingers were tired, but I only felt that was for a fleeting moment. I would say I stopping thinking about the burn of my tired muscles but I wasn't thinking to begin with.

Then, I came for the first time. I struggled to keep my mouth shut, to cum that hard without making a sound. My hole was gushing, and my fingers were messy with my pussy juice and the piss that had splashed onto them before. They mixed in such an absurdly disgusting and hot way, I was overwhelmed, to say the least. Little did I know, that was just the start. It started without me even realizing. My legs clamped together and I felt my walls squeeze so so hard as I held my breath through the orgasm.

My fingers pushing harder and moving faster, I knew I couldn't keep quiet much longer. Even if I wasn't making a sound with my mouth, my pussy was getting so sloppy it was noisy. My hand dropped off from between my legs. I shoved my sticky fingers deep into my mouth and sucked them hard.

Then, I felt it start.

My eyes grew wide, and I bit down on my fingers.

Oh my god.

I was cumming again.

Oh my god, HARD.

My pussy convulsed. My head dropped back. My ass even tightened as the wave of orgasm slammed through my body.

It faded after a few seconds.

"Holy shit. What the hell was that? Oh my god. Had I just gotten off without even touching myself? How fucking high am I? Oh my god. I'm out of breath," I thought.

In the amount of time I had taken to form those few coherent thoughts, my perverted fingers had started up again on my clit.

What is going on?!

I started feeling whiny, sloppy, dirty, and almost like crying. Why was this the only thing I could bring myself to do right now? So fucked up. All I could feel was the shocks firing out of my clit, the furrowing of my brows, and the shaking of my core and ass, as I felt orgasm after orgasm. Half of the time, I was just sitting there, pussy on fire, wet like I've never experienced before- literally dripping- and cumming without a touch.

After, I wish I was kidding, at least six orgasms, I felt so fucking dirty and whorish. The worst part was I knew I had peed all that I possibly could already. That meant that when my fingers got all wet and felt a hot splash over them when I came, I was squirting.

Squirting orgasms. Plural. Again, I hadn't even gotten off at all with my hands before.

Just rubbing up and down, so fucking fast and hard, I had such wet, explosive orgasms. Maybe twice I squirted. Maybe three times I got off without anything. The only way I could justify it was some offhand THC reaction that kept orgasm after orgasm coming (pun intended).

I felt so young and stupid, so messy and pathetic. I at least wished it was somebody else making me cum without even meaning to. That way it made sense and I could feel some purpose. Just shaking and convulsing over a toilet in your dorm room, high off your ass, cumming out of control felt absolutely pathetic, and for that same reason absurdly erotic.

Eventually, I caught my breath. I stood on shaky legs and moved to the shower. My thighs were sticky. I needed to clean myself, and my pussy was starting to really get too wet to be quiet. If somebody came to check on me they would hear what I was doing. A normal me would stop, obviously. I wouldn't have started in the first place. I wouldn't have cum like that. Anyways, I turned the water on and sat on the floor of the shower with the water running over my spread legs.

My fingers, now, slid into my dirty pussy. I much preferred a cock, as opposed to fingers, but it's not like it was up to me. My head remained empty. No thought, just movement of my body. Just orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

My walls wrapped around my fingers and squeezed and pulsed and clenched. My fingers- first just one, then two, then three- pushed deeper and deeper into my cunt. My knees fell together as I sat on the wet tiles, and I started to cum again. It was hot and wet on my palm and really working my pussy- I was squirting again. The shower water was cool. The heat of my pussy juice contrasted in a way that sent shivers down my spine. I sighed and whined and felt my asshole push out, too. It was different squirting with my fingers in me!

I stood up and squeezed some body wash onto my luffa after another orgasm or two. It was genuinely so hard to keep track. Sometimes my pussy would just convulse all on its own while I tried to wash my body. I spread the suds around. My empty hand found itself full of my tits after I had lathered up. Nipples still hard, my fingers twisted and pinched. I'm sure you could guess by now, that made me cum, too. It felt so genuinely pitiful! Disgusting and sad to cum, naked and alone, just mindlessly finger fucking your clit and hole like that. I think at some point I did start to cry in that shower. I couldn't help it. The orgasms wouldn't stop, and I wasn't even doing anything!

Between you and me, it was an absolute dream come true to feel no control over cumming my brains out over and over, but that's aside from the point that it's pathetic nonetheless.

My foggy brain felt so stupid and numb. I hadn't even realized until who knows how long after, that in the midst of bathing, I dropped the luffa and instead shoved my finger up my asshole.

I've never had a hard dick or anyone else's fingers up my ass before. One time I was pressing my pussy up to the jets in my bathtub when I pressed my finger against my asshole and I remember it made me see spots I came so hard.

Just one finger. Sliding in and out. It felt so smooth inside my ass. My other hand went back to my clit and started to rub up and down, slow and hard. I came probably twice that way. Then I really rinsed off and got out.

For some god forsaken reason, it still wouldn't end. I was patting down my legs with my towel and I came. I squeezed my wet hair and I came. I sat back on the toilet just so I wouldn't start to squirt everywhere.

The story at this point gets a little redundant. I spent probably a little over an hour in the bathroom total. The most modest of estimates puts the orgasm tally at 20.

Safe to say after I dried off and headed to bed, where I rubbed another two orgasms out of my filthy pussy, I slept like a baby. A terribly exhausted, sore, uncontrollably slutty, perpetually mid-orgasm one, that is.