Too Late

Story Info
A missed opportunity revisited.
5.4k words
2.97
30.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much of life is behind me now and I can look back and see many opportunities that came my way. Many of those opportunities I was able to use to my advantage. A few of them I missed. This story is about an opportunity that came very unexpectedly. I would have had to act upon it immediately. I did not have the presence of mind to recognize the opportunity for what it was or to quickly form a plan of action whereby I could have taken advantage of the opportunity. So I missed it. I will describe the opportunity to you, the reader, as it presented itself to me. I will tell you what actually happened. Then, I will narrate for you what I wish I would have had the presence of mind to set in motion instead. Of course, what I would have liked to set in motion may not have come to pass, for three other people besides myself would have had to become consenting adults in the events that I would have liked to have happened. But all parties were capable of becoming consenting adults. We were all of an age where hormones were still capable of influencing our thinking. Nothing I write is beyond the realm of possibility.

It was early on a warm Saturday afternoon. We had just put our children down for a nap. There were Saturday afternoon chores to do and we were about ready to get started when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find our former mail carrier standing there, a blonde woman standing next to him. The dialogue went something like this:

"Hi! I'm Tony. Remember me?"

"Sure," I replied, "You used to deliver our mail." I turned to my wife who was in the room but who had not come up all the way to the door when I opened it. Motioning to her to come forward, I said to her, "It's Tony -- the guy who used to deliver our mail."

My wife, Beth, who is a little less awkward than I in social situations came to the door and said, "Hi, Tony, it's nice to see you. I'm assuming this is your wife you have with you. Would you like to come in?"

As they stepped in the living room Tony started to introduce his wife, but my wife almost immediately put her fingers to her lips in the universal "we've got to be quiet" sign and whispered, "We just put the kids to bed for a nap, let's go out back."

We walked quietly through the house and into the back yard where we had some chairs set up. Before we sat down, Tony began to say what he had started to say in the house. "If I remember right your names are Samuel and Elizabeth. I'd like you to meet my wife Melody. Melody, Elizabeth is the woman I used to tell you about, the one I thought looked like a model."

Beth got all embarrassed and quickly changed the subject by saying, "It's Sam and Beth to our friends. She reached out a hand to Melody and said, "It's nice to meet you. Can I get you some lemonade to drink? It's nothing fancy, just the powdered stuff, but in this heat it's still refreshing."

They accepted the offer. Beth went in to make the lemonade. I led them to the patio chairs and we sat down. I could tell Melody was a little miffed at having my wife being described as looking like a model. Actually, truth be told, she didn't look like a model. She was not tall and lanky enough. Instead she was more shapely. She was a brunette with long hair and a pleasant face. It was not a face that would adorn the cover of a fashion magazine, but it was pleasant. She had curves in all the right places and a nice flat belly. While Tony may have exaggerated in his description of my wife, he was not too far off.

I never liked to start a serious conversation with visitors when my wife was out of the room. Such a thing would place her at a disadvantage in the conversation -- make her feel out of the loop. So I steared the conversation to the weather and other mundane topics until she reappeared with the glasses of lemonade.

When everyone was served, I asked, "Well, Tony, what have you been up to since you stopped delivering our mail?"

He explained that he had been moved to a different route, but just couldn't see spending the rest of his life delivering mail, so had gone to a gym and acquired a trainer who would get him ready to meet the physical requirements to try out to be a firefighter. He had passed the physical and had taken the firefighter training course and had become a firefighter six months ago and loved it.

When Tony talked about his time in the gym he stood up to show off his improved physique. He was obviously quite proud of it and my guess was that at least part of the reason he had come over to the house was to show off to my wife who he thought was quite hot.

Turning to Melody, Beth stated, "For the time being I'm a stay-at-home mom. How 'bout you, Melody?"

Melody went on to say that she worked as a secretary in an insurance office. As she talked, I could put my attention on her without it looking like I was ignoring what was going on just to check her out. She had golden blonde hair, very curly, that reached down to her shoulders. It was one of those hairdos that I associate with going to a salon every week. She had on a tight top made of a shiny (and probably stretchy) material with a fake leopard print, though not low cut. It looked like she had firm full B cup tits. Her tummy was a little more rounded than what I prefer, and she wore a black A-line miniskirt. She was wearing hosiery of some kind. I could not tell whether it was thigh-high stockings or pantyhose. On her feet was a pair of three inch heels. All-in-all, I didn't think she was built quite as nicely as Beth, but she was attractive and had taken the time to put on make-up so that her face was quite pretty. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she was the secretary that sat closest to the door of the office in which she worked, just to make a good impression on people as they entered the building.

From here on the conversation did not really go anyplace. I did not know why Tony and Melody had come and had no idea when they would be ready to leave. Evidently Tony had not planned for anything past getting his foot in the door. And as I described in the beginning, I was just not quick witted enough to seize the opportunity on the spot and run with it. So some time after finishing off the glasses of lemonade Tony and his wife left and Beth and I started working on the chores we had planned for the afternoon.

BUT

What if Tony had been a little more sensitive at the time of his introduction and would have said something like: "I always thought you were a hot looking couple and so I wanted to stop by and introduce you to my hot looking wife,"?

Had he not done so, might I still have been able to salvage the introduction after he told his wife he thought Beth looked like model. Might I have been able to even things up by saying something like, "Your wife is extremely attractive as well. Let's go out back and spend some time looking at pretty girls." If a statement like that would have set the tone for the afternoon, in my fondest dreams, this is what I would have liked to happen:

We entered the back yard and introduced ourselves. Beth offered to make lemonade, and I offered to have them sit down on the patio furniture. Waiting until Beth arrived with the lemonade, I asked Tony what he had been doing since he had ceased being our mail carrier. He described his metamorphosis to firefighter, and Beth gave Melody an opportunity to describe her occupation.

But then, sensing that Tony wanted to show off for my wife and wouldn't mind seeing her in something other than the baggy work clothes she was wearing, when there was a lull in the conversation, I said, "It is not very often that an opportunity like this presents itself: two attractive girls to hold our attention. Let's turn it up a notch. Let's go inside to the bedroom. We have a generous collection of swimwear -- washed since it was last worn. Let's slip into some revealing bikinis and then go out into the back yard and play keep-away with a Frisbee. That way we can ogle one another all we want while pretending to play an innocent game."

I was pretty sure Tony would be all in favor of the idea. Beth could go either way in a situation like this, but Tony was a pretty good looking guy and was claiming to have a buff body, so that would tip her to the side of going along with my idea. The biggest unknown was Melody. On the other hand, she had come with her husband wearing hose, heels, a miniskirt, a tight top and fully made up. There was at least a part of her that liked looking good and showing it off.

Tony assented to the idea right away. I walked over to Beth and reminded her that she had just complained the other day that since the arrival of the children we never do anything spontaneous and fun anymore. She responded with, "Oh, all right. Nothing ventured, nothing gained." That left Melody by herself, and the social pressure was too much, so we went to the bedroom.

Our swimwear was somewhat mixed up in the same large drawer. Sometimes I would wear one of my wife's bikini bottoms, if it was stretchy enough. Sometimes I would wear one of her bikini bottoms backwards because that would provide a little more room for my cock and balls. I also had a few men's bikinis, thongs, and posing suits. A few times, just to look extremely erotic, Beth would wear a men's bottom with a balled up sock in the pouch. She'd do that topless around the house, and just a couple of times, with a contrasting bikini top at a beach. She was somewhat of an exhibitionist and loved turning heads. At the beach you could almost hear people wondering, "Is she a she-male? Oh, fuck, she looks hot. I never thought I'd see somebody like that in real life."

Beth started pulling bikinis out of the drawer with a running commentary. "We had better not wear a thong. The neighbors are not especially nosy, but we don't have a privacy fence. ... You might like this one Melody ... I think I'll wear this one. ... Tony, I'd like you to wear one of these -- you don't have to, but it would be sexy, because they're my suits, so your cock would be rubbing against the same material that's usually against my pussy. ... Sam, you know which ones are my favorites. ... Melody, this one might look especially good with your golden hair." On and on she went until she had laid out o couple of bikinis from which each one of us could choose.

Beth chose a print bandeau top that had a tie in the middle narrowing it way down. It looked like an infinity sign across her tits. The print was of tiny flowers on a predominantly purple background. She wore a matching bottom which fit very low on her hips, leaving a generous plumber's crack in the back.

Tony did pick one of Beth's bottoms. It was a solid shiny red. It was not as low cut and therefore left room for his equipment, although he stretched the fabric to the max and the top of the suit was pulled away from his skin revealing his pubic hair and a little bit of his shaft.

Melody picked a yellow triangle top and matching bottom. The bottom was low in front, but high cut and quite narrow in the back. Because Melody was not well endowed on top, I had hoped that maybe she would make up for it in her ass and I was not disappointed. Because of that, the bottom that was supposed to cover about half of her ass covered much less than that and came close to being a thong. I'll admit it, I'm an ass man and Melody's ass definitely turned me on.

I, too, picked out one of Beth's very narrow cut bottoms, but wore it backwards. Therefore I, too, had very minimal coverage of my ass. On the other hand, my wife always considered my ass to be cute and this was one of her favorite suits for me to wear.

While we all changed in the same room, we kind of did it with our backs to one another, but when we turned around, we were all quite pleased with the selections. Then I said, "Rather than fight over who's going to use the mirror first, might I suggest that Tony make final adjustments to Beth's suit and Beth make final adjustments to Tony's suit, and Melody and I will do the same."

The result was what you would have imagined. There was a lot of intimate touching going on. As I was adjusting Melody's tits in her top, I looked into her eyes and said softly to her, "Melody, you're ..."

"Just call me Mel."

"Mel, you're hot."

I barely got the words out and she replied, "I know," and she reached up to kiss me. When we broke off the kiss I put my hands on her waist to turn her around and then played with her ass on the pretense that I was adjusting the back of her suit.

With my hands on her cheeks I put pressure on her to turn her around again so that she was facing me. She then proceeded to reach into the front of my suit and adjust my cock and balls. I kept my pubic area and my scrotum shaved. Evidently this was new to her. She knelt down and turned me around and played with my ass. She did not comment on my cuteness but did spend some time pulling the swimsuit up into my crack and down low on my hips until she had it just right.

She stood up and I turned around looking into her eyes again. My hands went to her ass and I pulled her in close and we kissed once again. Not to worry about a jealous wife. I looked over to Beth and Tony and heard Beth explain that she chose that top because it easily slipped off her tits when she went to kiss someone so that her bare tits would be rubbing against his bare chest. And with that she reached to put both of her arms around his neck to kiss him. In doing so her tits spilled out, just as she had predicted. The kiss ended with a cute giggle and we were about to go outside to play keep-away. Beth gave a pair of clean socks and a pair of running shoes to Mel so that she would not have to play keep-away in heels.

I volunteered to be the first one from whom they tried to keep the Frisbee, but spent as much time trying to get my hands on Melody as I did trying to get the Frisbee. After we had worked up a sweat, Beth offered to make more lemonade and Melody went in to help her. When they came out they had this funny grin on their faces. The way the back yard was situated, it would be hard for neighbors to see the patio area where we were seated. Once the lemonade was given out, the girls sat down, then they both reached behind them and took off their tops. Tony and I expressed our appreciation and lamented the fact that we couldn't have played Frisbee with the girls topless.

Then I had a thought. "If you can show some sexy skin, we can, too," I said, and pulled down the front of my suit and pulled out my cock, which was somewhat hard already. I started stroking it. The girls were staring at it. Tony got out his cock and started working it as well. Beth and Mel took off their bottoms ans started to masturbate. Tony and I took off our bottoms and continued to stroke our cocks and sometimes caress our balls.

Beth said, "I want to see you guys cum."

"Yeah," said Mel, and she seriously worked fingers of her right hand in her pussy as she stimulated her clit with her left.

From there it was a race to the finish. Tony came first. The two girls, watching him cum were right behind. When I came I looked directly at Mel's wet pussy and said, "Here's to you, Baby."

As we were basking in the afterglow, we heard noises from the child monitors. The kids were waking up. "Time to put the swimwear back on," said Beth and she grabbed the suit Tony had been wearing and put it on before putting on her top. She threw her bottom for him to wear. Mel and I followed in that pattern. Beth went into the house to get the kids up. She looked at our guests, "Time to go back to work," she said as she left.

As much as I didn't want to leave Beth out of the conversation, Tony, Mel and I did talk about trying to extend the day. Tony and Mel would go home now and leave us with our family responsibilities. But we would try to get a sitter so that we could go out clubbing with one another that night. When Beth came down, we ran our plans by her, and she thought it would be fun. She even had a couple of ideas we could incorporate into the evening. Tony and Mel went to our bedroom, changed back into their street clothes and left with the promise that we would see them later.

When they left, Beth checked the suit that Tony had just worn. Sure enough, there was a little cum leakage left in the suit. She took off the bottom she was wearing and put on the cum stained suit so that the wet spot was right over her pussy. I checked in the suit Mel was wearing and she had leaked quit a bit of fluid, so I put on that suit so that the tip of my cock and my balls were touching her cum. We stayed dressed like that until we needed to take a shower before going out clubbing in the evening.

There were some phone conversations between the girls over the course of the afternoon, nailing down arrangements for the evening. During one of the conversations between the two girls, evidently Beth had asked, "What is it like to fuck that curved cock?" She was referring to Tony's cock which she had seen as we had masturbated earlier in the afternoon. It had a noticeable curve upward and to the right.

"There's no way to describe it," said Mel. "You want to ride it? I'm sure Tony won't mind. He's been fantasizing about fucking you for years -- ever since he saw you in a bikini on a day he was delivering mail to your house. After hearing him fantasize about it for all this time, I think I would really be turned on watching him actually give it to you. You wanna try it?"

"I'll have to talk to Sam. Would you be ready to fuck him? I know he has the hots for you. If he knew he was going to be able to fuck you, I'm sure he would let me fuck Tony. We sometimes fantasize about me fucking other guys and it always turns him on," said Beth.

"I'd love to fuck him with you and Tony watching. That would be so hot! Let's try to make it happen," said Mel.

We would be going to a dance club that would have a wet T shirt contest at 11 PM. Beth and Mel would both enter the contest, even though they thought they had no chance of winning. While Beth's boobs were good sized, she had nursed two children and there was some sag to them. Mel only had B cups, however, very nice and firm B cups. But their main objective in entering the contest was not to win but just in the enjoyment of being exhibitionists.

I made arrangements to pick up the babysitter and bring her to our home. Then we would go to Tony and Mel's to join up with them. At their place, we would trade partners and I would take Mel as my date to the club and Tony would take Beth as his. Beth wore a pair of platform heels and an ankle bracelet. She wore white lace thong panties under a pair of navy blue, low rise booty shorts. On top she wore a padded push-up bra under a stretchy crop top that had navy blue and white horizontal stripes. It was low cut in front, showing off the tops of her boobs as they were put on display by the bra. She wore a black leather two inch wide dog collar around her neck as a choker. There was an immense expanse of her flat bare midriff showing between the bottom of the crop top and the top of her low-rise shorts. She had long dangling earrings and matching navel jewelry. Her long brunette hair cascaded down to the middle of her back, and her facial make-up was quite dramatic. She was dressed to turn heads.

I wore a pair of skin tight stretch jeans, cowboy boots, a dress shirt unbuttoned to where it tucked into the jeans and a cowboy hat.

When we arrived at Tony and Mel's, she was wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes that she had made from an old pair of jeans and she had cut them extremely short. Several inches of her generous ass were exposed. She wore a western shirt which she did not button but left open down to where it tucked into her shorts. She wore no bra. She was wearing a pair of four inch wedge sandals, long earrings, and dramatic facial make-up and that face was framed by her golden blonde hair. She, too, would be a center of attention in the crowded dance club.

12