Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony also wore tight jeans, but on top wore a skin tight shiny stretch muscle shirt to show off his sculpted upper torso.

Beth joined Tony in his car as I held the door open for Mel to get in my car. When I got in the driver's seat she snuggled up to me and we kissed. I put my arm around her and she moved so that my hand could cup her left tit. We drove to the club that way.

After paying the cover charge we entered the club and found a table. We ordered drinks and once they came, took a few sips and went out on the dance floor. We did not hold back. When the DJ played the fast numbers the girls moved their chests and asses like strippers in heat. Tony and I made sure we engaged in a lot of pelvic action. I had worn a thong under my jeans that lifted my equipment up and pushed it out so that I had a noticeable bulge. Tony must have been wearing a similar undergarment. At times the fast numbers gave us the occasion to grind up against our date and we all took as many liberties as we could with one another without drawing the attention of the bouncers to our behavior. When dancing the slow numbers it was like engaging in foreplay. Mel came on my hand as I had a finger up her more than once during the course of the evening. We would go back to the table and make out with our partner for the evening as we sipped our drinks and took a break from dancing.

Some time before 11 PM a call was made for all who wanted to compete in the wet T shirt contest to meet at one end of the bar. There they were met with a person who took them to a back room to explain the rules of the contest to them, give them their T shirts and give them time to get ready. Beth and Mel went to join the group. They would all compete in T shirts supplied by the club. However, they could alter the T shirt any way they wanted, and most girls, including Beth and Mel had brought scissors along for that purpose. Mel took the smallest sized shirt that was available and cut a number of large holes in the shirt. She also cut the middle of the neck and the middle of the bottom so that at some point she would be able to easily rip off the shirt.

Beth had to try on the shirt, then noted where the bottom of her boobs hung, took off the shirt and cut off the bottom of the shirt so that when she wore it for the contest a lot of underboob would show. She also cut the shirt at the neck, but into a wide V so that she showed some cleavage.

All the girls were allowed to take off whatever they were wearing on on the bottom -- shorts, pants, or skirt, so that their street clothes would not get wet. They did have to wear something on the bottom and Beth chose to wear just a tiny string thong pantie. Mel had chosen to bring along a bikini bottom, but when she saw what Beth was wearing, she took off the bikini and put on her lace thong panties that she had been wearing under her Daisy Dukes. Wise choice! Her ass looked terrific. Mel left her wedge sandals on. She didn't think it would hurt them to get them wet. Beth took off her heels. She was afraid water would ruin them.

There were about twelve girls in the contest and they danced one at a time. As expected there were some very well endowed girls who entered the contest, some all natural, some with implants. Each girl started out strutting her stuff in the T shirt, then they were watered down and walked around in the wet T shirt. For the last 30 seconds (and there was a light that the contestant could see that came on at that 30 second mark) they could take off their shirts. Mel was the fourth dancer, Beth was the seventh. Beth decided to play the skin-to-win game. She had on the smallest string thong. After she had ripped of her shirt, she put her thumbs in the front of the thong and pushed it down, giving the audience a short glimpse of her shaved pussy. When all the contestants had showed off solo, they were all invited to come on stage and show off as a group. Beth was most aggressive in giving generous peeks at her pussy as she strutted her stuff. Then came the judging. Neither Mel nor Beth were ranked in the top three, but Beth came close because of her bold skin-to-win strategy.

After the contest the girls were given towels with which to dry off, and then changed back into their street clothes. They came back to the table to meet Tony and me. Some people had come just for the contest, so the place had thinned out a little bit. Mel suggested that we move to a table a little farther away from the music so that we could talk. We ordered another round of drinks, and after the drinks came, Mel said, "When Beth and I were talking this afternoon, Beth asked me what it felt like to be fucked by Tony's beautiful curved cock. I told her there was no way to describe it. She'd have to experience it for herself." She paused there for a moment to let that idea sink in. She looked at Tony, then she looked at me.

She went on. "I told her I'm sure Tony would love to fuck her. We've been fantasizing about it for years, ever since Tony was delivering mail and saw her in a bikini."

Tony looked quite embarrassed at this point and mumbled, "Guilty as charged."

"And quite frankly, unless I don't know how to read guys anymore, it sure seems like Sam and I have been acting like horny teenagers who can't wait to get it on," she said. "So what do you think? We're all clean and both Beth and I are on the pill. I'd love to see Tony fuck the shit out of Beth after all the fantasies we've shared about it and then I want Tony's cock to do the same to me. There, I've put all my cards out on the table. Now it's your turn."

"Well, I started it by asking Mel about Tony's cock, so yes, I'd like to fuck with Tony, but only if it's okay with Sam," said Beth.

"You know it's okay with me because we've fantasized about fucking other people and it has always been a big turn on. We've only been waiting for the right couple. And I'd love to fuck Mel, I think she's smokin' hot."

"That settles it," said Mel, "Game on."

"Let's just dirty dance with one another to get worked up until a bouncer comes to one or the other of us to tell us to tone it down, and at that point we'll go over to your place, if we can, to fuck each other's brains out. If we cant go to your place, we could find a motel," I said.

"No, our place is fine," said Tony. He grabbed Beth's hand and led her out to the dance floor. I did the same with Mel.

Turns out, we didn't wait for the bouncer. We were so worked up that within a half hour we were out of there and on our way to Tony and Mel's. Once there, it didn't take but a moment to decide that we would start out with Tony and Beth fucking while Mel and I watched. Then Mel and I would fuck while Tony and Beth watched. When we were done with that phase, we decided that that was the sexiest thing we had ever seen or done. It made porn look like child's play.

While they had a big master bedroom that allowed one couple to fuck while the other couple watched, we decided not to call it a night, yet, but to split up. Mel and I went to a guest bedroom and made out until we were ready to fuck some more. Tony and Beth stayed in the Master bedroom. When a couple finished this more private second fuck of the night, the arrangement was that they would head downstairs and wait for the other couple to finish. It turned out that Mel and I finished our second fuck and were coming down from our afterglow when when we heard the stairs creak indicating that Beth and Tony had just finished and were heading downstairs. We soon joined them downstairs, said our goodbyes and went home. I took the babysitter home after paying her, and when I got home, I reclaimed my wife -- not that I had really lost her at all.

And that was the beginning of a long and lasting friendship with benefits all around.

Well, at least that's the way I wish it would have happened if I had possessed a little more mental agility. Maybe next time.


12