All Comments on 'Too Late to Say Goodbye'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mustang Lover?

Why do you put outlandishly LOUD Mustangs in your stories? Why do you keep putting them in your stories at all? Not everyone owns one, or can afford one, or want one. I love Ford and that's all I buy but, if I had a Mustang all decked out, it would have to be a quiet one..even if it had a HUGE engine.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
ANON---

You said ONE thing correctly - "STUPID"! After that is established, "Burn The B*&^H!" and take what is left of it and make YOUR life the best that you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally A Well Written Story Without a Willing Cuckie!!!!!!!!

Loved it!!! Though I find it hard to believe that his wife was fucking her old boyfriend for 30 years and he never caught on. Not too much introspection between husband and wife I guess. I mean how can he possibly be married to a woman for 25 years and not know how stupid she is? But because he wasn't a willing cuckie just a stupid one...I gave the story 5 stars....oh...by the way...when he was in the caribbean, time in ohio would be even earlier than the caribbean not later!

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Decent writing but a poor story

You can't make a story out of a character being impossibly stupid. Here, the wife is smart for 25 plus years, and then suddenly is too stupid to understand the consequences of her actions? Second problem is that the backs story was way too long. It wasn't necessary to go to those lengths to establish the prior relationship with Todd, and it took away from the flow of the story. Know your back story, but don't put it into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Common theme

Are there really people out there that think that cheating doesn't mean anything, that long term affairs or affairs of any kind don't hurt the other spouse, or that not putting the other spouse first is acceptable? There seems to be a common theme with authors so maybe this really is a thing in real life.

Lori clearly didn't love Mark. And I don't think you would ever find a judge that wouldn't annul the marriage. The marriage was based on false pretenses, Lori never behaved as a wife. And her excuse about Mark being their for her while in college is bogus... Lori was never legally married to Todd.

I also never understood why women stayed with guys that treated them like shit, like Todd treated Lori before she was married. Or when they would admit to being in a crappy relationship but they would say that he wouldn't let her break up with him. I stayed away from all of those women after finding that shit out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

It would be nice to see what Lori does now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

It would be nice to see what Lori does now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid Women

Why are all your female characters who cheat so extremely stupid. It could have been a good story.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 7 years ago
I don't like the star rating much.

I really didn't much like it. However, I gave it a 4. But...

Technically, the story was well crafted: It had a good hook at the intro, the dialogue was precise, there were few typos/punctuation errors, no run on sentences, etc..

However it was tediously long, repetitive and torturous. There was no real climax to speak of. The meeting between Emily and Lori could have been but was devoid of drama. Plus the Cinderella ending... Really?

I found myself scanning paragraphs merely to move along. I became more interested in Eric and Katey's story after her cheating became known.

Best part was the introductory meeting at the ship's rail. A real munchkin, eh?

So... I gave the writing a 4 even though I didn't enjoy it much.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well that

was fun. I'm completely ok with the unlikely story of the three of them in college and ever since. It set up the fun story. Love the description of the cute little red head.

I do have a question though for the any of you readers. Back in the day, I and many of my friends got our hearts broken. But I don't think any of them came even close to putting up with a woman going back with another guy once much less continuously. Is that just me and my friends or...

Hell I wouldn't ask a girl out a second time if she said no the first time much less put up with the shit our hero in this story did. Late high school early college girlfriend I was smitten with said she didn't think she was good for me (which was true)(that was fall of 1976) and that we should probably break up. I gave her a hug and said I couldn't talk to or see her ever again. And I haven't in these last forty plus years. Damn she had some mesmerizing eyes. It's best to yank the bandage off in one quick yank. Don't drag these things out and don't look back.

So...has anyone ever seen something like this story in real life? Hell if I WANTED to do something like keep dating this girl while she was seeing Todd, my friends would stage an intervention. If I continued to be a pathetic twat they would ostracize me. And so they should.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story...

Yes, as usual, the wife in this story was stupid. Like most of the cheating women Stang writes about, she's as dumb as a bag of hammers. I still liked the story.

Yes, as usual, we know the protagonist will be driving at least one, but usually a couple or more, Mustangs. I've never been a Ford guy, but I've always respected the Shelby stuff; who wouldn't? And I have to admit I find the newer Mustangs hot; they look good and run like a spotted monkey. And I was proud of Ford for NOT taking the government bailout back in 2009. So maybe I'll be a Ford guy someday, time will tell. One thing I know for sure, if you're reading a Stang story, you'll be reading about some Mustangs. Deal with it. I still liked the story.

Yes, it sounds ridiculous to think a wife could have an affair for 25+ years and still insist she didn't do anything wrong. In fact, this wife even thought her cheating had a bit of a noble quality to it. She was helping out her old, down-on-his-luck boyfriend. Sick, but not too outrageous to believe. The human mind can rationalize just about anything, especially when desperate. Remember the old proverb: A drowning man (or woman) will clutch at a straw. Her "reasoning" didn't help her at all, but it's all she had.

I still liked the story, especially since he didn't cave and take her back. Thanks Stang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Schwanze1

I agree with you. Me and most of the males around would have reacted the way you described.

Most of the characters in these stories (not only in SS06 stories but in most of them) are stereotypical. Most of the wives and the husband are cartoonish imitation of the real ones. When I read these stories I have to shut my mind and just enjoy the story and the characters the way the author wrote them.

Sometimes it's hard because the writers makes no sense at all or because the way he portrayed a character is way too far from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Retarded Wife, Retarded husband, Waste Of Time

Does the author’s friends rate this story that it got such a high rating. A wife who can best be described as retarded, who was in love with a retarded man (the football player) and a husband who was obviously retarded because he thought a retarded woman was not intelligent. One dimensional caricature characters, not only the main three, but every single one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
C'mon......

His wife is fucking her old boyfriend for 25 years and her husband never caught on? What a joke. He is stupid beyond belief and stang can't bevery far behind if he thinks anyone would swallow that! Bad enough about the shake rattle and roll mustangs in every story that he pens but give us something that is at least ........just a little bit believable! C'mon stang you can do it!

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 6 years ago
Seriously weird

Not one clue in twenty five years? I find that very hard to believe. As for her rationale, well I’m kinda surprised that he didn’t tell her that from the second his ring went on her finger then anything from the past is done. But that would mean that she had a brain that was functioning.

Good story, decent fictional characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Over all

I really enjoyed it.

But I mean really he was a voluntary pseudo-cuckold even before they got married. I know love can make you stupid but i actually had that little embarrassed feeling for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MARK MUST BE ONE DUMB SONOFABITCH TO NEVER, IN 25 FUCKING YEARS, HAVE A CLUE THAT HIS WIFE HAS FUCKED SOMEONE ELSE.

Well written... but an absolute fairy-tale. In the real world, a father would be kicking his daughter's ass for never saying one word about her brain dead mother's ongoing practice of slipping away to fuck the slimy sonofabitch... no matter WHAT b.s. story she'd told her. It was specified that Todd is HUGE... which most likely transposes to a huge cock and THAT is what she won't admit that she's in love with and what she was using her husbands' money to guarantee that she'd keep getting.

Todd was fucking any skank who'd let him so it's a foregone conclusion that, over twenty five years, he'd have picked some STD's ..... He'd have rubbed his dick on her cunt before he fucked her and probably taken a few quick dips before putting a condom on and really fucking her. ... Then there had to be times when the condoms broke and he fucked her bareback and emptied his load into her to take home to feed her husband.

The story should have been listed under fantasy but I still gave it 5 stars.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
I'm in two minds

On the one hand, he was rid of her. On the other, I really didn't think she learned anything, and that ruined it for me. She needs some serious help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do the math, Mark!

How clueless are you?

Lori screws Todd at least once a month for 25 years. Let’s calculate - at a minimum that’s 300 times or about year’s worth f...king around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The wife was just too unrealistic to take the story seriously. Kept reading hoping that it would get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Narcism?

The interesting Part is gone in The beginning with reaveling that she cheated. The Rest is "but i love you so much, can't live without you bla bla bla" And i just start Loving another Woman because I am god's Gift to all women And when they See what a super super great ultimate Mega super MAN I am I have to fight then with a stick to hold them off. That is The structure of Almost every story And don't forget The Mustang, The 20 something chewing Gun chewing anonymes Process server And that hubby is One of The manliest Men in The whole fucking world. This are no creative stories, it is what The author Would like to be ... Writing down The Reality Would böte eben him to Death

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
previous anon

you can tell the previous anon is a cuck or a chevy guy, If you dont like his stories quit reading them, i can tell your a swingerjoe kinda guy Haaahhhaaaa. Hope you come back stangstar i have read every story they are great 5* thanks for all the reading material and Mustangs are the Best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
excellent read

I really think this is one of the best out there. Only issue I have is that super hunk football star becomes a fat bald skanky married loser yet a supposedly very attractive college educated mother still has sex once or twice a month with the guy. If she feels guilty I understand the cash now and then but how could she have sex? What attraction?

Also - when and how did the daughter find out? I missed that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You Would Think So, But.....

To Anonymous 04/03/19. Your statement regarding college educated women (and men) should hold true. They should know enough not to cheat, but, sadly, many don't. I think it's the difference between intelligence and wisdom. One may be intelligent enough they understand that the piano falling on them will crush them flat based on the relation between mass and acceleration. However, they may not be wise enough to move out of the way.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Pathetic. Hero? Wimp? Cuckold? Go with pathetic

Knew what she was like in college

I have to think you wrote him like this

He is cheater knows she going living with Todd is totally infatuated with him loves her wants best for her but infatuated with her as bad as she is with Todd I said infatuated not love

No reality just fantasy relationships

Going by that criteria 4 to 5 stars but not sure so 3

Ending just infatuation again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My College Tech Instructors

Used to beat into our heads "that it takes fours years after college to get an education." For some it seems to take closer to thirty. I'm having to add another photo to Google Image under the search term CUNT, now a picture will be added to rest with the caption "Lori."

"That's the problem with love," I said. "Somehow it just seems to make getting your teeth kicked in feel good." I've been there several times and need to remember this line.

A note to SS06 - they have the death penalty in Ohio for speeders with Michigan licenses or registrations, I think Michigan should reciprocate. Signed: BTW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Time zones

It's earlier in Illinois than it is in the Caribbean. I wish I didn't know that. It did throw a bit of a monkey wrench into the one bit of the story, but it wasn't important.

Interesting story. He walked out immediately when she wouldn't come clean. It seemed she had a chance if she cleaned up her act, but she never did. He was generous and she was delusional. It's hard to believe her explanation. She must have some serious emotional issues. It's hard to believe he gave her so many chances and she blew them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a wimp!

Get a divorce. Offer the bitch the legal amount necessary and let the Judge give him a divorce. He doesn't need to throw money at her. There's a number. Defined by the law. Then the divorce goes thru no matter what the cunt says. Bad ending ruined a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Divorce

He should have Divorced her ass .. So He has to pay More than He wants to . At least He can Live his life with a Good Lady that Loves Him ..

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 4 years ago
That guy is worthless

Two years waiting around trying to horn in on some other guys girlfriend? He deserves his situation because he was emotionally cheating with her long before he married her. They are both shitty people....

Freahlord616Freahlord616over 4 years ago

Cant really blame she tho it was his fault for making she feel its okay to love 2 people that's why she never justify it as cheating because she wasn't really bright

But on the other hand if he did go pro he was going to leave she she was just getting used so everything just comes back to she being dumb

AbctoyAbctoyabout 4 years ago
Can't believe some comments.

One comment, divorce her ass blah blah. What he did was far better. He left her in limbo with no money dependent on her parents! Oh yeah.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
The wife in this story is a stupid cunt

That dumb bitch should have just given him the divorce and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I gave it a 4 because the ending felt like it left things in the air.

Seems unfinished.

great read thank you.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
Gets a 3 *

Not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Only downside to me was the ending, it wasn't an ending but the end of the chapter kind, so please review this and add a bit more because I feel like it would help the story bring closure, even an epilogue can be put in, wrapping things up in maybe a few years or even 15years later kind of thing.

Anyway great story, love the dropping the divorce and simply leaving her to herself and her parents, glad Todd got the beating he deserved lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
she a lieing whore

she she felt sorry him being fat and sick, but when she first married mark ,todd was not fat sick ,and she still fuck him ,just a whore.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
That was a perfectly good ending for Loving Wives.

Especially compared to YouKnowWho. This isn't Romance; but the trajectory of the future is clear, rather than cutting off the narrative AT the decision point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yuck!

What a Whore! How could she fuck a big, fat, stinking, blob of lard, and keep doing it for 25 years - as a married woman and not want to vomit?! How could she still love such a lump of shit who used her, said he fucked her only for the money she brought him, which she more or less stole from her husband and not feel degraded??!

Mark was a total ass to stick with a woman who told him she stuck with her boyfriend because she loved him. And then to propose to her??? He didn't wake up except towards the end. Good story so 5 *s but it could have done with a few more paragraphs and an epilogue.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

She didn't pay enough of a price for being a cheating whore. But I did like most of the story. Todd should have to die and leave her all alone, so she can realize once and for all what she truly lost!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writer!

I haven't written a new story in years. I have been reading quite a few of yours and they are all very well written. I just had to complement you on them. Thank you for all the good stories.

With respect

DG Hear

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Did

Did he ever get a divorce?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a good story. Gave it a 5. What I cannot figure out tho, is why so many of these women, think they can do whatever in their marriage, and they have an expectation that hubby will “ love them enough” to never leave them?

Even more peculiar, is the wives who think that they can keep both relationships, because nothing needs to change.

I think I finally figured out, why so many shrinks are kept in business!

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

What a dumb bitch... She doesn't realize while her hubby loved her w/ 110% of his heart, she only loved him maybe 80-90% which makes it unfair in a marriage. Glad he got his happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Using company assets to pay personal expenses is illegal even if you’re the sole owner of the company.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars which is average, BUT it was about 5 pages too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really nice story, well presented. For my personal taste I feel it ended too fast. The story moved well and flowed smoothly. A really pleasurable read. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Geez, what a mentally challenged woman his wife was. I was about to hang the story up until he went on the cruise and the story changed. Soooo, you jumped back up to a 5*s. We all miss seeing your stories here……

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5***** though Lori is so delusional that it is hard to take. Her father as well. If one of my children pulled this crap on their spouse particularly the continuing to see and have sex with Todd, I would eliminate said child from my life. There has to be a limit and Lori was way over it. That said, and despite giving the story a high score, Lori and her excuses are so far off the charts that it is not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Crazy, soap-y story

I wasn’t sure what to expect when I started reading this story but it was highly entertaining, in a soap opera kind of way. However, I was annoyed that Mark didn’t end up getting a divorce from Lori so he could fully move on with Emily, which I thought was weird. Even with the legal costs, it would have been for the best, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rarely get to enjoy stories of this quality nowadays , mores the pity .

5 * all day long

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4. The resolution left some to be desired, not dropping Lori and moving on with the redheaded pixie girl completely. Lori was a real piece of work, pretty insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it 5* but I really wanted to see a divorce happen at the end. Lori needs to move on, everyone on her side of the story is incredibly delusional. There's no rational thought in her or her dad. I don't know about her mom because she is barely there. Katey finally came around but still seemed to think the dad should give her mom another chance. Just felt like it was left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of horseshit...a stupid and ridiculous plot. A2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck man…u drag drag drag a storyline till it naeuseates and then end like u hve premature ejaculation syndrome!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Yes, I agree with those who said it was too drawn out. It really was. I did like the story, though trimming it would have been a huge help, but page 6 tossed me right out of it. It just went sideways at that point. The cliched meeting on the cruise, the typical "she cant stop" wife. Cliches are a crutch for writers who cant write and lack imagination, neither of those apply to you, remember that.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

I usually like your writing but this was a bit much and to drawn out and to repetitive. I think you could have done it in three maybe four chapters at best. I did like the premise that the way to screw the spouse of a large settlement was to not get divorce. Jus move out and live your own life.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051about 2 years ago

I loved it. Hahahahahahahaha Go kiss Todd hahahahahahahahaa, great ending. Poetic Justice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was he driving an electric ride on mower. You can’t hear shit on any that I know of. Dragged out to the extreme. A divorce would be a slam dunk from the get go.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Loved most of the story but there was no real ending and it was way too long. They still have a daughter together and he has a delusional wife that isn't going away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bitch all you want but until YOU write a damn story your opinions are not worth a damn. Anonymous experts and iamweasel don't impress me. The writers (like StangStar) and real readers are here for the enjoyment, not sure about the rest of you.

BlueHemiBlueHemiabout 2 years ago

"What I had to flaunt has come back to haunt, like a restless wind."

I don't know how you came up with this, but just this phrase here has earned you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This tale had an event in it that seemed unique….Martian Slut Ray ricochet! Yep….Lori was such a huge victim of tne stupids from that merciless Ray Gun, that her father was caught in the crossfire! Damn but that guy was just as stupid as she was!

.

While trite, the Emily character was rather fun. Nice consolation prize for our hero.

.

3 ***

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 2 years ago

3*

Nuff said. Was very average. The wife was a cunt, the daughter is a stupid twat and the dad was a creepy asswipe by not being fazed that his daughter is a heartless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife was a total moronic whore, the difference was she was engaged to Todd and seeing Mark who never pressured her about sex, but once married she should have never let anyone but Mark touch her ever again (if she wants to stay married, old fashioned, YES but true nonetheless) mindless, soulless, heartless bitch (I truly HATE selfish, self centered, game pl bitches) they need to suffer.

Just so it's understood I've always dreamed of a petite perfect redhead, I adore them!

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

What to do when you a moron is wife?

What he did, ditch her asap. Move on to something better, he did.

Good story, 4/5

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

A combination of a really stupid story about a really stupid wife and a great love story between a man and a short woman.

I could not understand Lori for the life of me. Not one of her decisions (or lack of decisions) made sense. Why did she keep up with the boyfriend? What woman will fuck a guy for years because she felt sorry for him?

On the other hand, the husband is no better, chasing a woman who has a boyfriend. He deserved what he got from her. After all, he showed her it's ok to have an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You write well. I don't want to judge your choice of story subjects as others seem to love doing. It's your story and if Godzilla is part of it, that's just pretty creative in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is really dumb. Lori is a psycho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do we think we can get away with this. I had a husband, also a lover. I lost both along with my family. My own kids don't spend much time with me. I do love them so much. I alone messed up my marriage and face it minute by minute, and hate what I've done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lori is every woman alive .

they're literally all like this

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Why

Why would Katey turn up at her mothers and tell her she had let some guy fuck her?.

jflindersjflindersalmost 2 years ago

It seems to me Mark got what he deserved for being interested in Lori and marrying her despite it being clear she wasn't marriage material, so he got what he deserved. Still, I liked his reaction when he learned how things were. 4 stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting story about a mentally deranged woman. Hope Katy turns out okay good luck with Em, she's a keeper

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just ended too abruptly

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Lori the female equivalent of Todd. Both lazy dumb asses!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Read again. What flinders said. He likes them with issues

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 stars. I was hoping the wife would "get" it. Guess not. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story.

Love Emily! 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lori is why MGTOW. Good story. 5*

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What's the definition of a cuckold a guy who commits himself to a woman he knows is fucking someone else. And to differentiate himself offers to marry her even though if he's honest he knows she's still in love with her Boyfriend.

I digress actually this guy is just a fucking loser with sense of self respect 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars as You can move to some states that have a different look on a Divorce I wish I could have a sweet redhead like Em . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lori is a delusional nutjob. She is a one-dimensional psycho who somehow thought she needed to have both. Emily is special and a great woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVE the tiny redhead!😍❤️😘😻😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lori should be committed. Her daddy should be smart enough to realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly, he kinda got what he deserved. I guess he never figured out that if they cheat WITH you, they are willing to cheat ON you too.

On the other hand, that was one stupid bitch; she was willing to let him cheat on her, do his work for him to put him through school while completely ruining her own future at having a successful career and then work 16 hour shifts to support him while he cheats on her, steal from her husband to support him and all that while (sub)consciously knowing he doesn't give a shit about her. And the poor husband is surprised she cheated with him; the only surprising thing there is that she gave him more sex while she was married to other guy than while she was with him. The bitch's got issues, but then don't all female characters of this author; I guess someone really fucked him up too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long tale about Lori the delusional, psychotic fruitcake. Got tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He was a wimp at the very beginning! I'm surprised he grew a pair by the end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He was a good man from the very beginning! I'm surprised he bothered with Lori at all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your story is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shit

He gave her everything!

Quit when he stuck his nose up her asshole when she was dating Todd.

Love is sharing and caring not one sided!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jesus Christ that bitch cheated on him for 25 years while stealing his money and giving it to her lover...what an absolutely evil woman

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed it. It was a good read, especially the last two pages once he met Emily. Then his life improved, as he started training his son-in-law to run the business, and give him some time to relax (kind of like his dad did with him). Emily was good for him. Lori just used him for money and security. She was a self centered selfish bitch, who only thought of herself. A little more about him and Emily's story would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I too loved the tiny red head. She really seemed to know how to enjoy life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The legal parts of this are nonsense. He would have imputed income regardless of salary since he was using business trust as beneficiary to pay so many expenses. She may even be able to dissolve the trust if there was misuse

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

It was a fun Femdom agitprop romp but unrealistic emotionally and legally.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Four stars. Just wasn't developed enough to merit five.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another over the top cheating slut wife. SS06 rarely leaves any gray area. Last two pages were good. Lori was not only evil but full on psychotically delusional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous