All Comments on 'Too Late to Say Goodbye'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A little long winded. So it got four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Didn’t know they had silent lawn mowers in America. A bit like hearing strangers spill the beans in a bar. Makes the whole story suspect.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Yup, another good one!!! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just one time. One single time, I'd like to see one of these writers who are deemed some kind of Super Scribe in the Literotica-sphere write a story where the male characters DOES NOT RUN AWAY LIKE A LITTLE B*TCH! It's a weak writing sop that keeps the author from writing a rich, tense, and pivotal human interaction scene. Sheesh 1.0

FapbertFapbertFapbertFapbert6 months ago

I just wanted to point out that if he was in the Caribbean and his phone rang from Illinois then it was actually earlier in the morning for Illinois, not close to noon. The Caribbean is on Eastern time like the Eastern US.

I liked that the end was something other than Reconciliation or BTB. Variety is good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You can't hear a conversation with a lawnmower running. Also the husband running away to a hotel like a bitch seems to be a common theme for Literotica writers. Pathetic I threw My wife out of my house when she cheated. Never to return. I went looking for the guy she cheated on me with and the wimp his from me. Too many stories of pathetic guys running away. The wife cheating for years is unforgivable, the daughter messing up while drunk would have been forgivable if she didn't go back for seconds. She should have been divorced too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lori was just too stupid….even for an LW brain addled wife, she was dumber than most.

.

Mark wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, either. But at least he finally cut bait.

.

Lori’s Dad was a cartoon.

.

And finally the late appearing Emily…what the fuck did she see in Mark?

.

Very average story. Author has done much better.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lori was a waste of skin. A short rant on female songs : "How does she know you like be her?", "what have you done for me lately", "Bitch" (really was never sure of that title) these songs are a good reason to ALWAYS doubt the female population.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mark wasn't the brightest bulb. It was obvious from when they met in college that Lori wasn't a good catch. She strung him along until Todd's life fell apart then finally went to him. She wasn't wrong that she was essentially cheating on Todd with Mark and that should have been a huge warning sign.

Also, Katey better learn from her mother's mistakes.

ImshakenImshakenabout 2 months ago

There's an odd sort of comfort knowing that when I read one of Stang's stories there's probably going to be a loving and faithful engineer or programmer husband, Clean Mustang cars, a woman with glorious red hair, smallish boobs and an insane soon to be Ex wife who made the mistake of being unfaithful but fights the divorce kicking and screaming till doomsday.. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Mark, Todd, and Lori deserved each other and their misery for a good while, in their weird triangle, with their bad decisions with long-term effects.

Em was a breath of fresh air, but willingly being in this situation, wow, good luck to her.

I hope our fictional little ginger gets her HEA out of Mark.

An agreed-upon settlement is not needed, just file, and get it done. I mean if wifey cannot decide, when the judgement was TO decide and settle, well, then there must be a next step.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Yawwwwn. The same story for the eight billionth time. Hubby runs away is the default condition in all these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous