All Comments on 'Too Many Secrets'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Neat

An actual story that wasnt 'just' smut. I actually got attached to the story. Well written, grammatical corrections here and there, but who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very impressive!

Great story, all the right stuff in all the right proportions, the successes, tragedy, character development and story flow all felt great. Keep up the good work!

DeLord12804DeLord12804about 3 years ago

Very nicely done. The rapid shifts in the narrative from first person to third gave me pause until I realized what you were up to. My reaction was, "CLEVERGIRL". This is one of the better stories I've come across here and makes weeding through lesser stories worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good story, the only blight was the reference to "socialists". As outside the USA they are right of centre politicians! I hope you return with more stories in this universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When a writer lets their imagination run wild but held closely with reins on certain boundaries then a great story unfolds. Your last sci-fi piece was very good, but this ranks among my top five. I probably have read over a thousand (no exaggeration) sci-fi stories and this I could not put own. When the reader is caught up with the story and then becomes part of it then the author has achieved their goal. Thank you for a very,very good read. ( I now have read all your stories and this is the best).

Ry

Freebird6996Freebird6996over 1 year ago

Another one of your incredible stories I couldn't stop reading until the end and the mix of sc-fi and your other topics is a delight...Thank You

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardabout 1 year ago

Great story! A parallel to the anti-trans legislation passing in so many states right now? Loved the intrigue, the world-building, and the (probably honest) take of what would happen to mutants, given the current political climate.

Thanks for sharing your talent!

nemanja1503nemanja15034 months ago

Gave your non-trans stories another look (though sunburned is still GOAT, continue that one, ideally with a detour to the trans section ;) ), and this one is the first one that caught my eye.

It's really good, though as a fan of your trans stories I wish it had more of Connie's escapades too :P But even so it was hot and the setting and the plot were quite interesting, though again as a long time fan I could easily see the twist coming. FWIW I think it would be harder for fresh readers ;)

Looking forward to more from you, as always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...