All Comments on 'Too Much Sand'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
shelleycat1shelleycat1over 2 years ago

Thank you for reminding me of my childhood and Grandparents. I had to read it seeing the misspelling in the title. 5* for nostalgia and accuracy, escecially the channels and rising tides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The flat over the Oxfam shop I used to work in in those days? Not too many newsagents along there.

WilCox49WilCox49over 2 years ago

Ogg, I appreciate your realism and detail, as almost always. I've heard from others that sandy beaches aren't all they're cracked up to be, as places for sex, but you made that dry fact come alive. Thank you!

To the Anonymous who probably won't see it, so also to others: Ogg is ill and has vision problems which make proofreading difficult for him. One thing I personally have appreciated in his stories since I first encountered them is his attention to details of the craft of writing. The story is IMNVHO quite nicely done in spite of a couple of slips. (I had to laugh at the "tent pages", though.)

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 2 years ago

Sweet short story. Feels like a true story, unlike most 'true stories' here. Never been to Camber myself despite it being nearby - the deaths every year put me off somewhat, and now the wind and fine sand!

SmugglerjimSmugglerjim7 days ago

Camber Sands used to love it there . Nice to read about it here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...