All Comments on 'Too Shy All Over Again'

by InnerGold

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you are not the only one. couldnt have said it better,been there and wish that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm there also

Let me know how you make out, we're all in the same boat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

You nailed it.

I have a gorgeous wife, so what? On the rare occasion that I get hard I leak all over the place, empty myself without orgasm. Sucking a cock is all the desire that I feel, what's that all about?

I used to get hard just seeing a pretty lady across the room. I haven't had a random hardon in 5 years. Yes, sometimes in the morning I have an almost half decent one, by the time I get my wife warmed up it's gone.

Yes I am annoyed, but with the absence of urges, surprisingly it's not so bad....

melsdadmelsdadover 13 years ago
Fully functional, yet redundant

Married, two kids later told she didn't want to have sex anymore. I was 25 years of age at the time.

For the past 38 years I've wanked, and after going without all that time, she ends up walking out on me.

What a fool I was to be faithful, to reduce myself to masturbation in my misguided belief I was doing the right thing by my so called partner.

It's not always health that takes away our sexual pleasures.

Like you, I'd now consider any kind of human interaction, but with diseases etc, it's just too risky.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out you and the way you're being tormented. In my own way, I'm in a very similar situation even though I'm fully functional and capable, old age has made me unattractive.

Life is a bastard, it's no wonder they call it resting in peace when we die.

InnerGoldInnerGoldabout 13 years agoAuthor
Never too late? Lots of possibilities...

To melsdad, I encourage you to get out there and find someone. Fuck the old-age business, true though it is. There ARE women out there for you.

To the guy with the beautiful wife....how does she feel about it? I wanted my partner to let us find a hard guy that could fuck her while I watched/participated. She wasn't interested. How about your wife, might she be? Might you be? You could do a lot with that sort of a fantasy.

And my ongoing saga: another woman has walked out on me, and I don't know why. Strange world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Something New

Black, but with just an average-sized cock that no longer got hard, my wife of 13 years drifted away early last year. For 4 months I pleaded with her to return, before giving up and throwing myself into my mindless job. This summer a visiting saleswoman invited me to lunch, and after niceties and business discussions we had a drink to confirm my purchase, then talked a bit about our personal lives. She was quiet and thoughtful as I told my sad story.

Two months ago she called with a proposition. Her husband had always been interested in exploring bisex, and would I be interested in a threesome that could involve her husband fucking me? Long story short, I agreed, and these past 6 weeks or so have been the best sex I've ever had! I'm a bottom, yep, a real live bottom, and nothing gets a rise out of my still soft penis like Niko's hard white cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Updates?

Author and commenters, please update on how you're making out......solutions?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous