Too Smart Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl and her family in the near future go through changes.
16.5k words
4.68
26.8k
45

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER- This is a work of pure fiction. All characters are over 18 years of age. This story has elements of the extreme side of fantasy, like incest, genetic body modification, futanari, excessive size and fluids, elements of scifi horror and weird hentai stuff. If that isn't your bag, you likely won't enjoy this too much. If so, enjoy!

(I'm not much of a writer, but I'm fairly descriptive and graphic. I'm just making this up as I go along, so ideas and criticism are welcome.)

Chapter 1

2040, somewhere in the cascade mountains. The Coriander family managed to find a way around the global order and secured a private estate through a protection clause, being a national security risk. By this time technology exploded and gene editing was becoming big business, among other hidden technology. Governments were reformed by religious, military and corporate interests Only small pockets of humanity managed to stay free enough to not be integrated into conglomerate entities or enslaved by technocratic civilization. Most of humanity has been enhanced by machinery and very few were not connected to some sort of AI monitored system. Ben Coriander, a high security military asset was able to keep his family safe enough for now...

Nila was tapping away at her computer in the lab when her sisters came walking in, giggling as they usually do.

"What are you two laughing about this time?" Nila asked sarcastically.

"Mom and dad are fucking again." Lina and Luna exclaimed simultaneously. As twins they did that a lot. "We couldn't study in peace," Lina said "So we came to see what our big sister was up to." Luna continued.

"I am testing out this new CRISPR system."

"How does it work?" Luna asked.

"Since most genes have been mapped and traits are tagged, you only have to type in the changes you want to the gene structure then run it through to the RNA sequencer so it can be injected." Nila droned.

"What kind of changes?" Lina asked.

Anything, like hight, hair or eye color, dimensions, to even skills and education, like advanced math or martial arts skills."

"Wait, kinda like that old ass Matrix movie?" Luna chirped.

"Ya, accept way more advanced and can modify the body as well. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to add or regrow limbs. After it's set you just inject the sequence fluid and after a few hours and a heavy fever, your all set."

"So we could add to our martial arts techniques just by injecting it? That's fucking awesome!" Lina stated, wide eyed. "Could we try it out?" Luna asked.

"Uh, sure but it will take a while to prepare the fluid."

"That's OK. It's not like we can do much without our parents making such a racket up there. They fuck like bunnies. It's like, what, their third time today?" Said Lina.

" Ya, if you don't count the round before breakfast.They are on vacation for a week before mom has to go see grandma back in Japan tomorrow morning, so they definitely would go at it the whole time." Said Luna.

"Always been horny for each other. You'd think they would have some decency around their kids." Said Lina.

"Don't see why you two are so bothered by it. You are just as loud when you're going at it." Nila stated.

"No we aren't!" They complained in unison.

"I'm in the room right next to you!" Nila grumbled.

"True. It is really hot hearing them fuck, though. It makes us want to go at it, too." Luna smirked.

"Ya, but we don't have as much free time as they do lately." Lina whined.

Nila said "well, you do have a martial arts competition to go to soon. You could use this time to practice so you are ready for it. It's after mom gets back, isn't it?"

"Ya, but now that our sister can boost our skills, we can wait." Luna said

"It won't be ready for at least two hours, so go do that instead of bother me." Nila retorted.

"Ouch. Fine. What else can you throw in there while your at it?"

"Well, I could increase your flexibility and strength, maybe up your reaction and senses a bit. Everyone else at the competition will likely be enhanced so it wouldn't hurt to cram as much as we can in there so I'll throw in some extra stuff." Nila said

"Nice! Is there any chance you could throw in some, uh, sexy stuff?"

"Like what? A dick?"

"What? No. Wait, you can do that?"

"Yes."

"No thanks. Well maybe not yet. I was thinking bigger tits or something. These B cups are fun but bigger would be more fun."

"But they would get in the way of your routine."

"Eh, you might be right. We were just wondering."

"Tell you what. I'll figure something out and let you know when it's ready."

"Sweet! Thanks big sis!"

The twins kissed her cheeks and sped off to the gym on the other side of the complex.

"Horny little sluts." Nila mumbled to herself.

She looked over her shoulder and brought up the tab she hid when she heard her sisters enter the lab. "If only they knew how depraved their big sister is." She thought to herself. She had lied to them when she said the formula would take two hours. In reality, it only took thirty minutes to prepare it, but she had some other ideas for self enhancement she wanted to try and keep hidden. She finished up the personal formula and ran it to the synthesizer before moving on to the ones for her sisters. When she had finished that, she gave a sigh and opened another tab to the home security cameras. She found her sisters working on their showcase routine and then moved on to their parents room. "Jeez," she thought. "Dad is really giving it to mom."

Her father Leon had her mother Miki leaning over the bed and plowing her from behind. Their size difference was almost comical, with Leon being 6'4" and Miki being 4' 6". He had to lift her feet off the ground to be able to fuck into her, legs dangling as he slid in and out of her tiny pussy while she supported her body on the bed with straightened arms. Nila slid a hand into her pants and played with her hairless pussy as she watched them. She loved watching her parents fuck. She loved that her mom didn't mind it either. Nila was envious of her mom as she thought her dad was the sexiest man she ever had seen. Of course, she didn't see many being confined to a house hiding in the woods in a form of witness protection. But she watched a lot of porn so she had seen some of what societies called sexy as it came to men. It didn't hurt that he had such a huge cock either. At 10" he was a beast and definitely knew how to use it, though Miki had never been able to take more than 7" of it. That is until she gave her parents a little genetic adjustment. Now mom was taking almost all of it. She admired her handiwork and thought of some future adjustments for later after she talked to her mom and dad about it.

Nila brought herself to orgasm quickly and went back to work. She then prepared the syringes for herself and her sisters. After about an she called her sisters on the intercom to tell them it was ready. They came rushing in all sweaty from their workout.

"OK, so after I give you these, it will be about a half an hour before the changes will start to effect your body so it would be a good idea to shower and go lay down. It will be a bit painful and you will have a fever for a few hours. You will have a hard time moving and seeing until it has fully made the changes and you will need sleep to recover. After that, you will be fine."

"Awesome" the twins said. "Is the third shot for you?"

"Yes."

"Oooh, what are you giving yourself? Something naughty?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"You'll find out later." Nila said.

"You're no fun."

"Shush. The secrecy is the fun. You'll find out. I promise."

The twin look at each other. "Do you think she will join our bedtime games this time?"

"I hope so."

"Like I said, you two will find out, but not until after mom leaves for her trip."

"OK."

"Alright, lets prep you for these shots." Nila cleaned a spot on their necks and gave them the shots, as well as the one for herself.

"I'm going to bed. You two should do the same. It will take effect quickly so you'll want to make your showers quick before you get too delirious. Good night." They all left the lab, Nila turned out the lights and went upstairs to her room. As she passed her parents room she didn't hear anything. "Finally. They had been going at it all day." She thought and went to her room and changed for bed. She started to feel the effects as she drifted off to sleep. She smiled to herself as the dizziness set in. It was going to be a wild weekend.

The Coriander complex was big. It was a 10,000 sq foot farm house on a 200 acre plot that was in a valley in the cascade mountains. On the surface it had one floor with 5 bedrooms, a den, kitchen and large, 4 car garage and a pool past the wrap around deck in the back. Under the house was even bigger, with 50,000 sq feet of labs, a gym, gun range, machine and auto shops, storage, printers and fabricators of all types, as well as a small back-up nuclear reactor to power the whole lot if the Tesla-tech power syncs went out, as well as aluminum, plastic and rubber liners, plus energy shields to keep the home off radars and sensors. All of this is buried three stories below the house with access by stairs, an elevator and long, underground tunnel that opened to a covered cave in the nearby mountains. The compound also had 10 service robots of various uses to help maintain the place and the family.

Grandpa Ben Coriander had made a lucrative marijuana business outside of the military with several investments and and had set up his son and his wife to live comfortably hidden and safe from some of the enemies he had made during his service. His son Leon had met a cute little Japanese girl at school when he was doing an overseas tour for a military contract. Leon had unfortunately got the girl pregnant. More unfortunately, she was the daughter of a Yakuza gang boss, the Dragon Mother. To keep from having too many problems, Ben forced Leon to marry her and take her to the states as the Dragon mother didn't want a mixed race bloodline and disowned her daughter, if not have her killed outright.

Back in the states Ben had to home school the two and had to finish up their education with private android tutors to educate them while he continued his military career. A few years later the two had twin daughters at 20. Ben had given them the farm he had prepared before disappearing to finish his contracts. Leon soon joined the military himself in the hopes of finding his dad.

Leon was a big man. At 6'4" and 280 pounds he was built for the military. He had short, dark brown hair and a strong build. His wife Miki, on the other hand, was the opposite. At 4'6" and 85 pounds, she was like a frail toy to Leon. She studied hard and was able to work on her doctorate in genetics as she raise 3 girls with the help of Leon and a nanny. Her hair was shoulder length and had small A cup breasts.

Nila, the oldest daughter at 20, was 5'1", 92 pounds, long black hair down to her tight, small butt and B cup breasts. The twins were 18 and 4'8", 86 pounds, mid length hair which they often wore in pigtails. Luna had purple streaks, Lina had green streaks and both had A cup breasts. Both had a loving and heavily sexual relationship with each other as they were so isolated from the rest of the world and swore they would never part, even over a man.

As the twins finished their shower, the started to feel flushed and itchy, which told them the serum was setting in. They went to bed feeling giddy to wake up new women. Their sleep was fitful, dreamless and sweaty.

Their mother came in around 5:30 to say goodbye to the twins before she had to leave and noticed the girls were red, sweaty and unresponsive so she let them sleep. She went to Nila's room and forced her awake.

"Hey, sweetie. I'm about to head out. Your father is going to take me to the transport terminal so I can fly out to see your grandmother. Why are you all sweaty? Are you running experiments again?"

Nila groaned and looked at her mom through half closed eyes. "Who else could I experiment on? We live out in nowhere. The closest neighbor is, like 40 miles away."

"I get that but you shouldn't do that to your sisters. I don't mind you doing it to yourself, your father and myself, but it's too dangerous to do that to them. That tech is still experimental itself. You could have serious problems."

"Don't worry mom, you taught me well. I wouldn't do anything to hurt my sisters. I just gave them something that will help them with their competition."

"And what did you do to yourself?"

"I, uh, gave myself some stuff to help with my, uh, free time."

"Hmmm" Miki eyed her daughter skeptically. "Well, knowing what you did to your parents, it was probably something perverted. Not that I'm complaining. Your father and I definitely appreciate the boost to our sex life thanks to you, not like we really needed it." She looked closer. "Are your breasts bigger?" She pulled Nilas sheet down a bit "Geez, those look a little out of place on your small body. Who are you trying to impress?"

"Yes they are and nobody but myself."

"Riiight. Just yourself. Not your father?"

"Well, no, but..."

"I don't mind too much sweetie. He is very handsome and there isn't anyone else around. Just don't get him too riled up while I'm gone. You know how I like to take care of him after being around his little horny cock teases all day. Keep it to yourself until I get back, then we might be able to play together while your sisters are busy. The less they know, the better for your father."

OK, mom, but it's going to be hard with such a nice rack." Nila said as she shook her new tits a bit as she laid there.

"It's going to take your father a couple of hours to make the round trip so I want you to make sure the house is in order and your sisters are well behaved while I'm gone."

"Will do, cap'n." Nila saluted her mother.

"Silly kid. Be good. Love you. I'll be back in a few days."

She kissed her sweaty daughter on the cheek. "And take a shower."

"Yes mom. Love you, too. Oh, and mom? Please be careful. I know how dangerous grandma is and you haven't seen her since you met dad"

"I will. See you soon."

Nila pulled her sheet back up and rolled over as her mom left. She didn't go back to sleep and laid there a few more minutes after she heard the car leave the drive. She sat up and stretched and noticed how much more heavy her chest was. She looked down and was excited to start her self check up on her experiment. He tits were huge and she smiled to herself as she shook them a bit. She grabbed the underside and hefted them up a bit. Very heavy. Very firm. Very sensitive. She barely touched her nipples and instantly got hot. "OK, extremely sensitive." She pinched them and almost came as her pussy got very wet. Her smile got bigger and she jumped out of bed and hurried to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Holy fuck, mom was right. They did look out of place. DD sized breasts on a girl who wasn't even 5 feet tall was almost comical but so sexy! She loved it! No sag at all, just huge heavy jugs just aching for attention. So she gave them some, giving her nipples a good pinch as she squeezed as much meat as she could. Her eyes bugged as she felt electricity shoot from her nipples to her brain and pussy, which caused juice to run down her legs. "Fuck yes!" She looked at herself some more and admired her wider hips and enlarged ass cheeks, also more firm and had a deep cleavage, enough for a hand to be completely swallowed. She shook it a few times before she slapped it and watched it jiggle for what seemed like forever. "Seems I'm the 30-20-38 size I planned.." She stuck out her tongue as far as it would go, which was considerably more as it reached almost and inch past her chin, prehensile, wide and flat, like a cows tongue. "Very nice." She thought. "Lets check out the other modifications I made."

She ran to her closet and grabbed her 18" long double headed dildo then went back to the bathroom and climbed in the tub but didn't turn the water on. She laid the toy next to her and leaned back to try to get her legs as far back as she could but her huge tits got in the way. She giggled as she realized she would have to learn to work around these monsters and used her elbows to press them together so she could get her legs around them. The other day she could only get them behind her head but today she was able to get them behind her shoulders and cross her feet behind her head. She couldn't stop smiling when her chin was pressed into the cleavage of her huge breasts as she barely was able to see over them to her tiny bald pussy peaking from her plump ass. She spread her gooey lips open which felt amazing and watched as her small inner labia open. She saw it glisten with a layer of wetness and gave her clit a slow rub and saw her pussy get even wetter, a small river of clear grool leak out into her massive cleavage. She poked a finger inside and her pussy gushed even more as it clamped down on it, causing a shiver at how sensitive it was. Extra lubricating pussy. Check. Using her slime she ran the finger over her asshole and that sparked another small fountain to erupt from her snatch. She had modified her sphincter to have half the nerves as her G-spot and it seemed that checked out as well. Pooping will be a different experience, for sure. Time to check elasticity.

She put two fingers in her snatch. It was very tight but manageable. She kept adding fingers, each making her wetter but still very tight. She barely got all five in but she wasn't having any pain, just a pleasant, itchy, pins-and-needles feeling that made her want more. She could barely get three in before. As she pushed her hand deeper, a jet of thick, milky cream shot up and splashed her ass and tits as she shivered and kept pushing. Still no pain, only more of that itchy, extreme pleasure. She was panting hard as her hand was fully pushed in to the wrist, clamping around it and blasting more cream up and over her folded body as she moaned out. She pushed in another half inch and bumped her cervix and felt like she got hit with an orgasm taser. By this time her pussy blasted a geyser of cream a foot up and splashed all over her face and into her mouth. She had to swallow a mouthful to be able to breathe again. The flavor was like sweet breast milk. Another check. With her free hand she wiped her face and licked it clean humming and moaning at the taste.

She focused back on her hand in her pussy and pulled her hand back just enough to make a fist with her middle finger out and slowly pushed back into her tightness, poking at her cervix. The feeling was amazing and she pushed a bit more and felt her finger sink into her uterus. She concentrated as much as she could on her inner mouth and felts it pulse, suck and slide up and down her finger as she kept going deeper, her cream never slowing down and pouring out onto her body, pooling between her tits and thighs. She wiggled her middle finger and had another deep orgasm just rubbling the inside of her uterus. Her eyes crossed as her tongue lolled out, which allowed the pool of cum drain into her mouth from her cleavage. She gurgled between gulps as her sweet cum kept gushing out of her, into her mouth. She held still for a moment to calm down before she slowly pulled her hand out of her creamy pussy. She sucked her hand clean as she breathed heavily then reached for her dildo. She slid it into the pool of girl goo to get it slimy and pressed one end into her asshole. Time for another check, the two extra G-spots deeper in her body. She pushed the head of the dildo in and as the tight ring snapped around the back of the head, she had another small orgasm which caused another rope of cream to shoot out of her pussy. She paused for a breath or two then kept sinking the toy deeper. When it got to where she could feel the toy hit the back of womb, she had another orgasm blasting even more thick slime onto her face. There was one spot. She kept pushing and pushing more of the dildo in, 10..11 inches. At 12 inches deep she felt it hit the underside of her diaphragm and that shot her back off into space, her cunt and her asshole spraying a constant stream of juices everywhere. She let go of the dildo and it shot out of her body and slapped her face as her legs flung out, her body going into orgasmic convulsions that had her mute, breathless and seeing stars, spraying the wall of the tub with her cream. It took a few seconds to catch her breath but when she did she gave a deep guttural moan as she kept cumming and shaking.