Too Smart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nila brought her cream covered hand to her mouth and nodded her head. "Yep." Nila said proudly "Fuck, you taste like sweet cream!"The twins put their mouths back on the dildo and pushed towards each other. When the toy hit the back of their throats they paused for a moment to notice their gag reflex had been replaced with a feeling like their G-spots were being rubbed and pushed more, the dildo sliding into their throats and kept pushing until they met Nilas hand. When she let go they continued until their lips touched and tried to kiss while they sucked. Nila held their heads together with her slimy hands and moaned "Good girls. We have G-spot nerves on the bases of our tongues and we can hold our breaths for over 12 minutes now." The girls eyes rolled back as their sensitive throat nerves triggered orgasms.

As the twins had small orgasms and fucked their mouths with the dildo, Nila began caressing her sisters breasts down to their asses, then started playing with their wet pussies as they leaked down their legs. She brought her hands up and sampled both girls and hummed as she relished the flavor of each, who were just as sweet as she was. She reached over for the other double dildo as her sisters slid off the other one and caught their breath. "Wow, Nila. What's next??" Lina said. "Ya, what's next?"

"Well, I want you to fuck me with these dildos. But first, I want to see if you can really eat your own pussies." Lina bent down and curled under herself as Luna got on the floor and put her legs behind her shoulders. Lina was able to lick her clit as she fingered herself, which caused her to dribble her juices in her own mouth but her knees got weak and couldn't hold that position for very long. Luna could lick her clit as well as she also fingered herself. Nila watched and played with herself, making a mess of her hands as her thighs coated with her slime. "That's so hot!"

"Ya, but we need to find a better way to hold it long enough to enjoy ourselves."

"Ya, besides, it's way more fun to eat each other, anyway."

"Fair enough. Well, then. You've been waiting long enough to fuck me, so might as well get to it."

The twins unfolded themselves and each grabbed their double dildos as Nila got on the floor and pulled her legs up so her pussy was hovering over her face. Luna grabbed a few pillows and put them against Nila's back for support. "OK, I want Luna to squat over my face so I can eat you while you cram that dildo in my pussy. Lina, fuck my ass with yours."

Luna got into position over Nila's face and pressed her gooey snatch to her lips. By this time, Nila's pussy had drooled a puddle down her stomach under her cleavage which she used to cover her huge tits. "Fuck, sis, your a nasty sloppy mess already!" Luna said before she leaned down and started to suck her older sisters creamy cunt. Lina kneeled down and reamed her ass hole as Nila moaned and whimpered into Luna's leaking pussy. Nila came quickly and her own pussy exploded and sprayed both girls, covering them both with thick whitish goo. The twins pulled away in shock, looking and then laughing at each other before kissing and trying to lick their faces clean. Nila was screaming into Luna's pussy and twisting her nipples, making the cum fountain shoot out a constant spray for a few seconds. As it calmed down, the twins ran their dildos through the mess and got them coated real good. Luna moaned out "Fuck your tongue is so long it's reaching my G-spot!" She gushed clear girl cum into Nila's mouth as Luna shivered and cried out. Lina watched her twin cum as she played with her own pussy for a moment. "Lets get these toys in this horny slut! Let us know if it gets too much." Nila spread her pussy and ass cheeks to help open up and give her sisters easier access. Lina lined up her dildo with her asshole as Luna did the same with Nila's pussy. They rubbed the toys on Nila's holes which made her shiver. She tried to say something but was muffled by a wet pussy. Luna lifted off her face a little bit so she could talk. "Quit teasing me you little sluts! Don't stop until they can't reach any farther. You can't hurt me!"

With that, Luna sat back down on her face and looked at her twin. "You heard her, fellow slut! We've been wanting this for years. Lets make this bitch cum like she's never have before, then we'll fuck each other stupid, as usual."

"You got it, sis! Lets see how much she can take!" With that, they pushed the toys in there sister. The heads popped in and that caused a massive vaginal explosion, pussy cream spraying everywhere. They kept pushing and got about 6" in before Luna hit her cervix. This caused another geyser and full body spasms from the folded body underneath them. "Damn, I hit bottom already." Luna pouted. Nila shook her head and moaned mm-mm. One of her sloppy wet hands gave a "come here" sign, waving her in. "OK, more it is." Lina had continued and had 8" in her ass already, touching the first new G-spot, causing Nila's ass to squirt juice out around the dildo and scream into Luna's cunt. Luna took this as her cue to get back to work. She applied more force, fractions of an inch went in and with a final heave, popped through Nila's cervix and sank in another 3". She fed more in as her older sister went crazy under her, still gushing cum everywhere. Lina had reached the 12" mark in Nila's ass and caused another orgasm. "Holy fuck! Does she ever stop squirting? It's never ending! Even her ass is making a juicy mess!" Nila was rubbing her clit with one hand and pinching a nipple with the other and she cried and came. "I don't know," Luna panted, "but you should try this tongue!" They pushed the dildos as hard as they could but Lina still had 5" sticking out of Nila's ass while Luna had about 7" sticking out of her pussy.

Luna stood up and said "Here, come sit on her face while I ride these dildos sticking out of her." Lina scooted around and sat on Nila's face as Luna lined herself up to take the toys. She scooped up a handful of girl cum and smeared it on her pussy and the dildos then sat down on them, squatting until her ass touched Nila's and started bouncing. Nila started cumming again as the toys bottomed out inside her mashing her new erogenous spots. She was screaming into Lina's pussy as she played with her twins new tits and tongue kissed her. Luna started cumming and she began to spray her juices all over her twins tits, who was on her way to having an orgasm as Nila poked Lina's G-spot with her tongue. Luna pinched and twisted Lina's nipples which sent her over the edge and squirted into Nila's mouth.

The twins stood up and laughed as they licked the cum off each other. "Lets see. What are we going to stuff in her next?"

"How about the knotted one?"

"Do you have a strap on belt?" Nila asked, still laying on the floor with the dildos still plugging her holes.

"Ya, a couple. Why?"

"Even better. I want to sit on one toy while getting plowed by another."

"Oh, ya?" Lina asked. "Hold on."

The twins grabbed and slid on their belts. Luna attached the 10" dog knot while Lina attached the 13" horse dong to hers. Nila stood up on shaky legs while they did this and first pulled the dildo out of her ass, which caused her to have a small orgasm. She then tried to get the one out of her pussy but had a harder time as the head got lodged in her uterus, her cervix refusing to let go and making her cum again as the ridge bumped it as she repeatedly tried to yank it out. She fell to her knees and cried out as she made one final pull and when it finally was freed, the toy was followed by a massive flood of cream gushing out on the towels. She took a minute to catch her breath as her sisters watched and laughed at how much of a nasty slut she was.

Nila slowly stood up and grabbed a a chair from one of the twins work desks and moved the salad bowl under the edge. "Something tells me I'm going to gush a lot of cum from this." Said Nila. The twins slid the smaller vibrating dildos in their pussies before tightening the straps on their toys and Luna sat down on the chair. Nila crawled over to her and started sucking the dog knot dildo to get it wet enough. Lina scooped a bunch of cream off the towels and coated the horse toy then walked over to slide it between her older sisters cheeks, laying it across her back to see how deep it will be. "Fuck, this will be so hot!" Lina chuckled. Nila stood up and straddled Luna, rubbing her pussy over the top of the strap on. The two made and held eye contact as Nila started to slide down the toy, gasping and moaning on the way down. "Ooooh, fuck it's bumping my cervix." She bounced a few times to get some cream flowing then turned to Lina. "Put the head of that monster in me before I knot myself."

Lina lined up with Nila's ass and held the head against the tiny hole and said "Here we go." and pushed in. The hole didn't want to open and it took a few pushes but the head of the huge horse toy finally stretched Nila's ass and popped in. Nila fell forward, mashing her huge tits in Luna's face and screamed "FUUUCK! It's so fucking huge! Uuuuuugh!." As Lina slid the toy half way in her intestines. Nila sat up just a little and lifted her feet of the floor, in the hopes her body weight would pop the knot in but she was too tight. "Luna, grab my hips and force me down on this huge knot." Luna grabbed and pulled her big sister down but could only manage to stretch the top third of the knot into her tiny pussy. Luna looked up and Lina and asked "A little help?" Lina grabbed Nila shoulders and counted down. "Three, two, one, GO!" Luna pulled. Lina pushed down. Nila screamed in orgasm and the knot popped into her overstuffed body, the pointed tip breaching her womb. The twins laughed as Nila got the wind knocked out of her. Lina started feeding the rest of the horse dildo into her big sisters guts and when the base touched the base of the other toy, she started fucking in and out as hard as she could, though Nila's tightness made it difficult to to very fast at first. Nila was shouting in low grunts and was silenced every time Lina bottomed out, gushing her juices out the whole time and Luna sucked her tits. "Fuck!... You... Girls... are so... fucking... DEEE...EEP! Ugh!" She leaned in to kiss Luna deeply and moan in her mouth. She ran her hands to her stomach and felt a bulge that grew and shrunk as Lina pumped in and out of her sloppy wet guts.

"Feel my... stomach girls!.. I can't... stop... cumming!" The twins reached down and felt Nila's stomach together and stared at each other, eyes and mouthes wide open as they felt the huge bump in their sisters body, then started to kiss each other over Nila's shoulder. Soon, they were all coming at the same time, Nila so hard she passed out and went limp, draping her limp head over Luna's shoulder. Lina stopped pumping as her orgasm overtook her and Luna pinched her nipples to keep it going. Lina fell back which caused the horsed dildo to get pulled out of her older sisters ass as she convulsed on the floor and spraying her own juices out from around the vibrator in her pussy.

Nila woke up, still orgasming and shook on Lunas lap kissing her neck, working up to her lips. She calmed down a bit, breathing heavily and moved to get up. She tried to stand but was caught on the knot, which triggered another small orgasm. "Fuck. I think I'm stuck." She said. Lina recovered from her mind blowing orgasm and stood up on her jello legs and volunteered to help disconnect her sisters. She wrapped her arms under her sisters huge tits and started to lift her as Luna tried to spread Nila's lips enough to allow the toy out. "You're going to have to relax or you'll never get this out." Nila concentrated and controlled her breathing enough to lighten her grip around the toy and Lina heaved her up. Her cunt let go of the toy and she was released with a loud, wet, noisy pop and all the fluids that were backed up came flooding out of her gash, coating Lunas lap and the chair with cloudy slime. Nila came again at the release, and both her and Lina fell back onto the floor, laughing and panting.

"Holy fucking shit! Look at how much girl goo filled the bowl! It's almost overflowing! And look at me!" Luna exclaimed as she wiped herself as best she could and tried to get it in the bowl. They all looked and she was right. It was almost to the brim with thick, pearly pussy milk and clear juices. "No wonder why I feel a bit dehydrated." Nila huffed. She rolled off of Lina and crawled over to the bowl and stuck her tongue in the fluids. "Fuck I taste good" and pushed her face in to drink in large gulps.

"Geez, you are so nasty!" Lina said but she got on her knees next to Nila and dipped her face in to join her, taking long sips. Luna dipped her fingers in and licked it clean.

"Save some for me, you dirty whores." She got up and grabbed a cup from the bathroom and dipped it in the bowl and filled the glass, chugging it down and refilling it several times. "Wow. I could drink this all day!" She said. Nila pulled back and licked her chin clean with her long tongue. "I think I may have overdone it in the depravity department." Lina lifted the bowl and started taking long pulls of the warm creamy pussy draught. Luna's eyes got wide. "Maybe. Not to me, though. This is to fun!"

"Well," Nila huffed. "I think we need a shower. Dad might lock us up if he sees us like this."

After Leon finished his sandwiches, he crawled back under the car and kept working until he finished connecting the repulser pad arrays. He then finished hooking up the gravity null field generator and installed the power converters. He cleaned off his hands and then turned to relax for a minute and admire his handiwork. "Looking real good, if I do say so myself." He smiled and hopped into the driver seat and flicked on the internal computer and did a quick digital diagnostic of the systems. When it displayed the All Clear he hit the ignition. The converted Roadrunner roared and hummed to life as the water power converted engine and the mini nuclear generator powered up. The interior of the car was well lit with mostly digital readouts and switches. There was an extra control knob that had extra controls like the strafing and roll along with the elevation adjuster. The slap shifter had the turbo and aerodynamic mode adjuster. All the readouts were in the green and the internal environment was fully isolated. He signaled to one of the service robots to open the garage and slowly made his way out to the long driveway out.

As he cruised out to the gravel part of the drive, he mashed on the accelerator and the car blasted from 10 to 100 easily under 2 seconds. "Nice." He said to himself. The drive was a 20 mile straight-away to the road through the woods and he powered through in no time. The woods cleared out to open fields and he hit the cloaking mechanism so no other drivers would see him and slowed to the junction before turning out to the asphalt. With the mountains straight ahead he picked up the speed again before shifting to second and raised the elevator to 100 feet, then hit the accelerator again, shooting to over 400 in a few more seconds. "I'm not even in 3rd gear." He thought.

It didn't take long to reach the mountains and he raised the elevation to 1000 feet and slowed to a brisk 200 mph as he surveyed the outer landscape. The human footprint had been reduced as humanity barely made it out of the viral war that dramatically reduced the population. Nature was allowed to take over its old haunts and the forests were getting lush as the building structures man had made were being dissolved in a slow digestion as they were slowly consumed. He circled a snow capped mountain admired its high solitude and cloud halo then made the return home, putting the car in 3rd gear and rocketed off. It only took a few minutes to reach the drive way and he turned off the cloak as he entered the wooded roadway home.

He pulled into the garage and turned the car off. He got out and turned to admire his handiwork again. "Miki is going to love this. I hope she is safe." He thought about how cruel his mother in law was and how dangerous it was for her to find out where they were hiding. He scowled as he remembered how they were discovered.

They had only gone to a bar and had a few drinks. Miki saw an old photo booth and wanted some pictures so they hopped in and made out as the machine clicked away. The machine demanded they used an email so it could send the digital copies for print later. They almost didn't do that but decided that it wouldn't cause any harm. The next day, Miki got an email from a mysterious account that told her she needed to call a number with a Japan prefix or there would be a search and capture party sent out. Miki had gone into town to buy a burner phone to make the call and even blocked her number but the tracer had no problem finding what town she was calling from. It was her mother. She wanted to have a meeting involving some sort of inheritance from her grandparents and insisted she fly in to sign some papers. She swore that was all she wanted and Miki would only be there for a day before she would be sent home. A 3 day round trip total. Miki tried to back out but her mother told her she would just send some men to find and collect her anyway so if she wanted her family to stay under the radar and safe she would have to come in. She was given the flight information and she hung up.

Two days later Leon was dropping her off at the airway. She said she would call around dinner time to let her know she was safe and what the next move was. Leon had given her the number to another burner phone they got before they hit the airport and she got on the flight. She would be calling in about 2 hours from now, so that gave Leon enough time to give the girls a ride and make dinner.

He walked over to the intercom and rang for the girls. "The car is ready, girls. Want to go out for a cruise before dinner?" It took a moment for one of the girls to answer. It was Nila. "Sweet dad! I just got out of the shower. I'll let the twins know, get dressed and meet you in the garage."

"Ok. See you in a sec." Leon returned. That gave him enough time to change his dirty shirt. He thought it was a bit odd that she had taken a second shower but soon passed it off to being cooped up and bored in the middle of nowhere.

Ten minutes later the girls all filed out to the garage to their waiting father. "Took you long enough." The girls rolled their eyes. "Well we needed some good driving clothes plus," "We had to make some adjustments." The twins said as they did a twirl. All three were wearing flowing skirts and laced tube tops. Leon gave a raised eyebrow and a smirk then opened the door and waved his hand to the interior. "Ladies?" They giggled as the twins got in the back. Nila ran around to the other side and hopped in the front as Leon got into the drivers seat. "Where we going, dad?" Nila asked. "Just for a quick tour." Leon answered. He turned the car on and it roared loudly as everything revved up and lifted a few inches off the ground. He signaled for the garage door to open and they floated down the pave way to the gravel drive. He hit the accelerator and the car burst forward, plastering the girls to their seats. Leon had a car full of screaming and laughing girls as he zipped them through the woods. He hit the cloak a little earlier in the trip to the highway and they got to the junction, Leon broke hard, to test the contra-gravity field generator. It reversed over half the G's and prevented anyone from getting whiplash as they stopped.

"Well, girls? Mountains or beach."

All three yelled "BEACH!"

Leon mashed the accelerator and got to second quickly as the rocketed down the road to the coast. He changed to a higher elevation and hit third as they came to the river canyon. They shot over the river and he dropped down to about 2 feet above the surface, dodging bridges, dams, and some fun curves in the river. He ascended the vehicle as high as it would go, 5000 feet over any surface, he hit 4th gear and they reached the coast in only a few minutes.