Too Smart Ch. 03

Story Info
A campout with the girls that ends too abruptly.
12k words
4.79
5.9k
5

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, all characters are 18 or over. This is a work of pure fantasy and not to be taken seriously or as condoning the behavior within. I'm still making this up as I go along so feel free to send ideas or criticisms. otherwise, enjoy this self indulgent story!

After his little break for science, Leon felt refreshed and eager to finish the RV.

As Leon tinkered away he had a lot on his mind. His wife Miki, her mother, Nila, the twins, that wild blowjob. The prospect of being able to come out of hiding.

"Man, what are we going to do!" He thought out loud to the robots. "Miki needs to get home soon. I can't handle all this overload of libido too much longer. I know the twins are up to something. I know they've been in a sexual relationship with each other, but Nila has done something to them that has changed the dynamic between them, Nila and Myself. Nila has definitely been cooped up too long and has taken our life in quite a sexually corrupt way. I'm not sure it would be a good idea to let them loose on the world unless I get Nila to reverse some of what she has developed before everyone is too corrupted to even think of participating in society. Dammit, I wish Miki was here. I know she had some pretty wild ideas about having the girls join us in bed, but was this what she really had in mind? I don't know if I could take it any further without her. But these new toys Nila made will definitely complicate things. If there is more than one, chances are the twins are involved. Why would Miki approve all this?" The robot closest to him shrugged.

"I figured you wouldn't have any incite, but at least your a good listener. I know I'm quite the horndog but lately it's just been surreal. I don't know if it's a good thing or not but the girls seem to have been okay with it for a while. They just aren't into hiding it anymore. I guess I'll just go with it. I mean, the adaptations I've been given are geared towards something deviant and it seems like I don't have much control or say in any of it, other than being their provider and protector. So, I guess I'll have to be that until things calm down, if that ever happens. At least I make some good looking kids and they live their dad, even if it's in a lot of ways that shouldn't be."

He turned to the robot and asked for a small torque wrench to put the panel to the shield modulator into place. He sealed up the panel, then began testing the upgraded systems. "I gotta say, I don't mind all this hot asian pussy running around the house, though. With my libido the way it is now, I guess it shouldn't be a problem, right?" He continued to say to the robot. "Miki was into some wild stuff back when we first got together. We would fuck everywhere. She would even bring her girlfriends into the mix. I remember how she used to love watching me run through them, hanging on my back, watching me ravage them, talking all sort of dirty things. Hell, I may have even got some of them pregnant too. But we left so quickly and quietly that I wouldn't know. Can't be helped I guess. I'm just glad I got the woman I want and that she is as perverted, maybe more so than I am. Not only that, she is a great wife and mother."

He grabbed the diagnostic computer and hooked it up, making sure everything was in working order before he turned on the RV. "If part of Miki's plan is to turn the family into a harem of super hot Japanese geniuses, I definitely won't complain. I just hope the girls don't decide this is all too fucked up for them and change their minds. I would be devastated if our relationship is ruined and they disown me. Or worse, have me arrested."

The engine turned over smoothly and he took the controls to do a test drive around the compound. Everything worked as it should so he flew back to the overhang and parked, then tried out the camp mode. The pylons dropped, walls extended outward and the roof popped up. He returned it back to the drive setting afterward and stepped out of the RV. "Nice." He told himself and high-fived the robots. "If we ever do get free of all this, I guess I would have a good career in the vehicle conversion business." He took a walk around it one last time. "Well, I guess it only needs a mount for the hover bikes and we're good! Lets go see what the girls want for dinner."

The twins woke up from their little nap and immediately started checking on their newest enhancements. Luna tried out extending her penis while Lina jerked herself hands free with her new tail. Luna looked over and thought her sister was on to something and did what her twin was doing. They both extended their new tongues and wrapped them around the heads of their cocks as they tail stroked them. Both had succumbed to their pleasure, dropping their heads lower to suck their raging girl-boners into their mouths. After a minute Lina said "Hey, wanna try out how long we can deepthroating each other?"

"That sounds like a challenge! We should probably move to the tub. It will save a clean up and give a bit more privacy." Luna answered. They both jumped out of bed and raced to the bathroom and climbed in the bath tub, With Luna laying on her back, her legs pulled back and spread out while Lina squatted over her. Both twins kept their cocks retracted until they had their mouths over each others clits, rubbing their tongues over them, drawing out the dicks like little genies, filling mouths and throats until they were fully extended. They began swallowing hard and rubbing their tongues along the shafts down the the engorged clits. It took them less than a minute to start cumming like crazy into each others mouths, girl goo shooting from their cocks and cunts. Luna's face was a mess as her twin's pussy drizzled her juices directly onto her orgasming visage. Lina pulled off after a few orgasms and posited "I wonder if we could sleep like this? Just deepthroating each other through the night?" Luna could only nod, her neck bulging and closed off from the ten inch rod plugging it, so Lina dropped her head back down onto the hard-on staring at her, waiting to re-enter her throat.

After a good twenty minutes of pleasuring each other they heard their bedroom door open and Nila calling their names. "In here!" Lina hollered as she momentarily released the dick in her face then slurped back down on it. Nila sauntered into the bathroom and sat on the floor across from the tub and leaned against the cabinets a goofy grin plastered on her face. Lina pulled back off the dick and looked over at her older sister, a quizzical look on her face.

"What's with the "cat-ate-the-canary" look, Nila?"

"I sucked dad's dick!" She cooed with her eyes closed.

Luna threw her sister off her face, causing Lina to squawk and slip in their puddle of cunt slime lining the bottom of the tub, and sat up, the twins having dumbfounded looks on their faces. "Shut! Up!" The said in unison. They saw Nila holding her bloated abdomen then looked at each other, mouths agape.

"Holy shit, look at her belly, Lina!" Exclaimed Luna. They both gripped the edge of the tub, Luna wiping the girl-cum off her face, as they waited for Nila to say something.

"Well?" Lina asked. "How did that happen?"

Nila waited dreamily for a moment before she inhaled deeply and said in one breath "I asked him to take a break so I could do an examination and tests of the modifications I gave him and had him come down to the lab and took measurements and couldn't help myself and asked him to suck it and he fucked my face all the way down to my stomach and I deepthroated him and he dumped his cum right in my belly and came so fucking hard the whole time and I loved it!"

"Fuck! I didn't think dad would go for that!" Lina said.

"Oh, you don't even know! Mom has been priming him our whole lives, apparently." Nila returned. "She is worse than he is. Or hornier, I suppose."

"How big is he?" Luna asked.

"Ya, how big?" Lina echoed.

"Seventeen massive inches." Nila sighed as she stared up at nothing, remembering the pilar of flesh she was lovingly violated by.

"Sheeit! Did you do that to him?"

"Yes, with mom's help, of course."

"Well, fuck, you are one lucky bitch."Lina pouted.

"Wanna play with us for a bit?" Luna asked?

"Ya, we've been ravaging each other since we got up. Wanna join?"

"I would love to, but I'm still digesting all this and I left a huge mess down in the lab. I'm going to go clean it up and go get stuff packed for the camper trip tonight." Nila said.

"Eh, whatever. Your loss." Said Luna.

"I guess we'll keep fucking each other for a bit longer, then. We'll help you with dinner stuff after we clean ourselves up." Lina continued. Nila tried to get up but had to roll to the side to be able to get on her feet. Her sisters laughed as she struggled somewhat. "Ya, go and digest all that." Lina jabbed. After she left the bathroom, the twins went back to pleasuring each other. Lina got on her hands and knees in the tub. "Now it's your turn to plow me with that big ol' cock, Luna." She had retracted her penis and was shaking her ass as her tail flicked side to side as she looked back at Luna with a sly grin.

"Alright you little slut. You asked for it." Luna growled and grabbed Lina's tail as she lined up behind her, causing a spray of cunt juice to dowse Luna's dick before she slid inside her twin until she mashed Lina's cervix.

Nila waddled back down to the lab and got some supplies to clean up her vaginal fireworks. She hummed and laughed to herself as she went. Then after, as she hopped back on the computer, she had forgotten how wet the chair was and grabbed a couple of towels to lay on it before she sat back down. Sh got back to work developing the serum for psychic abilities until she heard her dad chime over the intercom, asking about dinner plans.

"Shit! It's that late already?" All three girls said, as the twins had forgotten about the time as well. By then Nila's stomach bump had went down considerably and she raced to the intercom. "Meet me in the kitchen, dad! The twins and I had an idea." She saved her work and put the computer to sleep then ran upstairs.

Leon was already in the kitchen going through the fridge when Nila entered. "So, what's this idea you girls had?"

"First, is the RV ready?" She asked.

"Why, yes. Yes, it is. I only have to put a bike mount on the back but I can do that another time."

"Great! The twins suggested we take it out for a quick overnighter in the woods and have a little campfire cook out."

"That sounds like a lot of fun! We would have to be able to be ready to get your mom if she calls, though."

"Well, we don't need to go very far and we were just going to have hotdogs and s'mores stuff, so it shouldn't be difficult to cut out if we need to."

"Well, then! Lets get loaded up!" Said Leon.

"I'll go have the twins get ready and grab some blankets for the RV beds." She ran off to her sisters room. They were finishing up a quick shower, after starting the water when hearing their dad on the intercom. Nila told them that they were taking the RV for a camping trip and they got excited, then hurried to get dressed so they could help their father and Nila get supplies ready. Lina disappeared downstairs for a few minutes and comes back with a duffle bag.

"What's all this, kiddo?" Leon asks.

"Oh, just a few things for security. Some blades and guns. I grabbed some short swords for us girls, a machete for you, some glocks, some 9mm H&K's, and I grabbed your Desert Eagle 50 cals. A couple of clips for each. Can't be too careful in the wild, you know?"

"What, no shotgun?" Leon laughed "That's not a bad idea. Good thinking, Lina."

Luna had packed up the environmental suits in another bag and they gathered together to double check the supplies before they set out. Leon set the robots up in defense mode as they left the garage. They all clamor into the RV and Leon guides Nila to the driver seat as the twins put the items away and Leon gave his daughter a quick instructional on how to drive the RV, which wasn't much different from the converted Roadrunner he showed her how to drive.

"So where to, girls?" Asked Leon.

"Lina and I found a cool little lake with a small beach in the woods not to far from here while we were trying out the bikes. The beach is big enough to set the RV up and it's really isolated." Luna said excitedly.

"Luna, are you sure?" Lina asked.

"Why? What's wrong?" Leon asked the girls.

"Oh, well, we heard some stuff in the woods but I don't think it's anything to worry about. I'm sure it's just because we were alone without our big, strong daddy to protect us. Here. I'll put it on the GPS." Luna assured them as she went up to the dash and set the destination on the console. Leon glanced at the duffle bag of weapons and got a little worried, but went up and sat down in the front passenger seat. "Alright girls. Let hit it!" Nila started the RV and slowly made her way up the drive. Lina ran up and put some music on and bopped back to the bench seat with her twin.

As they cleared the property and got on the main road, Leon checked the map. The spot the girls picked seemed nice. One of the few places left with natural, healthy trees and clean enough water, though it was on the border of a federal property line. This made Leon a bit skeptical, but didn't say anything. He was sure there wouldn't be any problems. Most green lands had been confiscated by the corporate government and blocked from public use after the climate war, so there was not much in the way of recreational use without tons of paperwork, licensing and permits. There were also no roads to the lake so there wouldn't be an easy way to track or disturb them. The nearest government facility camp was fifty miles from the site so they wouldn't be encroaching on their territory close enough to get shooed off.

Leon engaged the cloak and shields then told Nila to gain some altitude and speed. It took about fifteen minutes to make the fifty mile trip and Leon helped talk her through the landing. When they dropped onto the beach, a little rougher than Leon would have liked, he dropped the pylons and popped out the walls. They all cheered at their arrival and pulled out the chairs and food. Leon surveyed the surroundings, smiling at the natural solitude. "Not bad, girls. Not bad at all." The twins ran up and hugged each side of him. "Thanks, dad! We knew you would like it."

The sun was getting low and the sky was cloudless but the weather was warm with a slight breeze blowing over the tops of the trees. Leon had dug a small fire pit in the sand and told the girls he was going to grab some wood for the fire. As he wandered into the wood line, he paused to close his eyes and take in the smells and sounds. He relaxed and took a few breaths and started to get strange sensations that became visuals. As they took form, he realized that he was seeing the forest, but as sound waves and it was all around him, in 360 vision. It registered that he was seeing through echo location as the visions pulsed to his breath and heart beat. He could see the sounds of his girls laughing and gooding off, the birds chirping and flapping their wings, the bugs and rodents crawling in the underbrush, the breeze in the tops of the trees, all making splashes of waves off of everything. He smiled to himself then opened his eyes to resume collecting wood.

Meanwhile, Nila and the twins were in and out of the RV, making the beds, filling the cooler, setting up some lights and their chairs with a little table. Nila was sitting in her chair on the beach and had her tablet out and was going through her new ESP serum as it was linked to the computer on the RV. The twins had gathered some larger rocks to line the little fire pit. They dusted off their hands when they finished and looked over at their older sister lounging and on her tablet.

"Geez, get off that thing and relax." Luna said. "Ya, you're kinda like dad, always working on something. I know your trying to help and stuff, but damn. Give it a rest and enjoy the ambiance." Lina giggled. Nila scoffed and rolled her eyes but saved her data before she closed it up. She sat back and gazed up at the sky, watching as the sun began to touch the tree tops. She heard the twins whisper and then run into the RV for a minute, then stepped back off onto the small beach. Nila turned to look and saw the twins stark naked and stretching in the sunset.

"What the hell?" Nila gasped.

"What? Nobody is around."

"Accept for dad!" Said Nila.

"It's not a big deal. It's not like he hasn't seen us naked." Lina answered.

"Ya." Luna followed. "Besides, I don't think he will mind at all. If he doesn't he would just tell us to get our clothes back on. You should join us."

"I don't think so. It wouldn't be appropriate."

"But giving dad a 17 inch cock and then sucking it is?" Luna snapped.

"How can you be so smart and dumb at the same time? The worse that could happen is dad telling us to put our clothes back on." Lina said. Nila scowled at the two and stared daggers for a moment then said "Fine." and began to take her clothes off. The twins clapped and whistled as she did so, making Nila feel slightly embarrassed but she finally smiled and took a small bow before retaking her seat. "There she is!" The twins laughed. They pulled up their chairs next to her and Lina grabbed a fee beers out of the cooler for the three little naked siblings and they lounged and formulated a little plan while they waited for Leon to get back so they could start the fire.

When Leon came back to the camp a few minutes later he had approached from behind them carrying two armloads of wood and didn't notice the girls were naked at first until he came around to the little pit. "What the hell, you little hedonists?" He remarked as he set the wood down. All three were sitting back with their chests pushed out and their knees apart. He could see their tiny hairless pussies with their tails relaxed between their legs dangling in the sand.

"What?" Lina said "There isn't anyone around and we're adults."

"Besides, I know you don't mind a bunch of little naked asian girls around."

"That's beside the point. Those are my beers."

"We have a responsible adult around, which makes it legal here." Luna argued. "Who's going to know, anyway?"

Leon growled in annoyance as he started setting up the fire. "Fine, but only the one. The rest are for me." The girls shouted "Yesss!" and clinked their bottles before they took a sip. After a few minutes Leon had the fire going and after he got it going to where he was comfortable that it would get going he asked for one of the girls to get him a beer.

Lina glanced over at her sisters and then said "Sure. But first you have to get naked, too."

"Excuse you?" He said, lifting his eyebrow at her.

"Ya, come on nature boy!" Luna shouted. "Get those clothes off and get comfy with us!"

He looked at all three girls. The twins were wide eyed and had huge grins. Nila just shrugged and smirked before taking another sip of her pilfered beer. The twins started shouting "Take it off! Take it off!" He kept scowling and Nila joined her sisters in their chant.

"For cryin' out loud." Leon grumbled and stood up. "Yayyyy!" The three girls yelled and clapped as he pulled his shirt and shoes off. He unbuttoned his pants as the trio of trouble makers leaned forward and looked on in anticipation, their tails flicking around between their legs showing their excitement. He dropped them in one go and the twins gasped as Leons meaty tube came into view as he stepped out of his pants and flicked them aside with his foot. He stood with his fists on his hips and watched his girls eyes bug out and mouths drop. Only Nila had a hungry smile as she stared.

"Holy-"

"-Fuck!" the twins exclaimed. All three girls became instantly wet, which Leon couldn't help but notice.