Too Smart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls finished cooking the dogs and stacked them on a plate with some potato salad and brought it over to him as he sat in the chair. "Can I still play with this wonderful thing while you eat, daddy?" Nila asked. "I guess it couldn't hurt." Leon answered as he sat up to grab his plate. Nila got out of her chair and kneeled between his legs as the twins took their seats next to him and hugged his arms, pressing their naked breasts to his biceps. He ate but was very distracted by three naked females molesting him the whole time. "You sure you girls don't want anything?" Leon asked between bites of his third hotdog. "Nah," Luna sighed. "I was thinking about going on a liquid diet. I think it will help with our competition in a few days." Lina chimed in "Me too. Nothing but protein shakes for me for the next few days."

"Actually, that might be a good idea for one of my next tests." Nila mused while she kneaded and licked the tube of meat in her hands.

"And that would be..." Leon wondered.

"To see if your semen can provide us with the nutrients we need to survive." She said casually. Leon almost choked on his mouthful of food. "What?" Nila asked. "You don't get your energy from food anymore, you draw it in through osmosis anyway. Your stomach breaks down food and converts it into stem cells so it can be stored up. That's why you get a little bit of a pot belly. For emergency energy and semen production. Mom had a hand in that." Leon could only shake his head again. "You girls are far more perverted than I would ever give you credit for." He said. "I don't know if I should put a stop to all this or see how far it can go."

"You aren't going to stop it, dad." Lina said in his ear.

"We all know that you secretly like all this attention." Said Luna in his other ear.

Nila added "Besides, what man wouldn't want his girls to live off his cum?"

"I admit it sounds wildly fun, but it seems like a lot of work and maybe a bit unnecessary."

"Oh, don't worry, daddy. We can work for our meals. We aren't lazy." Lina whispered in his ear as she snaked her tongue out into his ear.

"Working for it will be half the fun." Luna mirrored her sisters actions in the other ear.

Nila kept kissing his head and shaft as she said "It's not unnecessary, dad. It would save on food for one thing. It would also be something we could all bond over. Besides, we enjoy taking care of you, if you haven't noticed."

"Sure, I guess so. But you girls are expected to get out and do your own thing. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be around your dad your whole lives. You'll want to meet other men and it wouldn't be fare to have you all fight with your mother for my attention."

"Not true at all, daddy." Lina said. "Luna and I would have a hard time finding a man that could handle us both, especially now."

"Ya, dad. I don't think we would even find someone as deserving as you for this attention." Luna added.

"We wouldn't fight, either. We don't fight now or much before. We know the hierarchy around here. We get everything we need and want. You spoil all of us. It's just natural for us to want to serve the man who takes such good care of us. And we want to serve. You and mom. It feels good." Nila rubbed her cheek on his cock the whole time she had said this.

"Well, I guess we will just have to see how far this goes, then, if that's what you all want. I really would like for your mom to get home, though. I'm a bit worried."

The sun was gone and the sky had grown dark. The light from the fire had the small beach softly lit and the temperature had dropped. Leon suggested they put on some clothes and the girls pouted and huffed but agreed so they detached themselves from their dad and went to the RV to put something on. Leon reached got up to grab his cargo pants and shirt, putting them back on. The girls had put on loose nighties and grabbed some blankets, then moved their chairs closer to the fire. Leon had put away the cooler and the other things they weren't using, then went to put some more wood on the fire before sitting back down. The girls went and sat with him, behaving for now, as they told jokes and stories. In the middle of a particularly not-scary story that Lina was telling, Leon noticed a rancid smell in the air, like rotting flesh and wet dog. A moment later, the girls noticed it too, interrupting the story telling. Luna gasped "That's the same smell from last time!"

"I'll go get the duffle bag!" Lina said quickly.

"No, everyone in the RV." said Leon. They rushed inside the big vehicle and Lina pulled out the duffle back from under the table and set it on top. As Leon climbed in he looked back over the lake. He saw ripples in the water near the reeds on the far side but no animals. He quickly climbed in and closed the door. "What's the plan, dad?" Nila asked.

"Everyone grab a gun." Lina reached in and passed Leon one of the desert eagles. The twins grabbed the H&K's and Nila grabbed a glock. Leon also reached in and pulled out a machete the told the girls to hit the lights while he chambered a round and unsheathed the machete.

The lights in the RV went out and the only light left was the campfire illuminating the small lake beach. Leon was standing at the door watching the water. A few moments later he saw ripples forming as something moved through the placid lake water to the shore. Then that something breached slowly and eyed the camp. It looked like a short nosed alligator head, eyes set wide. As it came onto the shore Leon could see it also had a mane of thick hair around its neck. The body was bulky and covered with scales and fur. When it came fully out of the water, it stood up, easily nine feet tall with a long reptilian tail, huge muscled arms and legs and a barrel of a body. It scanned the beach for a second before setting its gaze on Leon behind the door of the RV. The girls were starting to quietly freak out as they stared bug-eyed at the ugly monstrosity.

"Grab a window and post up. Someone watch the back in case there are more of them." Nila moved to the far side of the RV but still watched her father as he assessed the beast. Lina went to the window nearest Leon while Luna went to the front cabin so she could watch out on both sides.

The gator wolf sniffed the air and moved around the camp. It overturned a few chairs before turning back to Leon and letting out a loud, guttural howl, showing its teeth and insides of its mouth. Leon slowly opened the door to the RV and stepped out. The monster quickly turned to Leon as he moved away from the door to the waterline, not wanting the thing near his girls or the vehicle.

"Whatever it is you want, you won't find it here." He told the beast. It lunged at Leon and he stepped back and to the side, swiping the machete and slicing a ragged tear through its arm, causing it to stumble but it turned quickly and made for him again, it's claws and teeth out for flesh. Leon jumped to the side again but the angry creatures reach was wide enough to drag it gnarly claws across his thigh and it swung around quickly to attack again. Leon aimed the desert eagle at it and made a shot that pegged it square in the chest. The thing stalled and took a step back, blood gushing from the hole in its chest and out the larger hole in its back. It roared again and went back at Leon who shot two more times, hitting it in the jaw and upper arm. The stinking flesh erupted, the jaw going limp as the side of its face exploded and the meat of its upper arm drooping, exposing the thick bone underneath as the arm went limp. Leon rolled back away from it and took aim again as the thing rushed again, it's left arm limp and it's jaw slack. This time the 50 cal bullet ripped through the back of its neck as he shot it in the mouth, dropping the beast a few feet from him as it fell mid lunge. He shot it in the forehead and the monster released its last gurgling breath as its body convulsed, spewing its thick dark blood onto the sand.

Leon stood near the carcass, maintaining aim in case it got back up. After a minute of watching the beast drain out without any more movement, he felt the monster wouldn't get up and headed back to the RV. As he went to take a step, he felt the gashes in his thigh and looked down. It had stopped bleeding but the wounds were still gaping, though he could see it closing up rapidly. He groaned at the pain and pins and needles feeling but continued to limp back to the RV.

All three girls rushed off to help Leon get in. The twins went to both sides and assisted him to the door while Nila hugged him, avoiding the wound and rushed back in to get the first aid kit. Leon moved slowly to the bench seat at the table and the twins helped him out of his shredded cargo pants.

"Holy shit, dad! Are you going to be okay?" Luna asked

"Ya, it looks horrible!" Lina added.

"Ugh, I think so. I'm surprised how quickly it's healing up, though." He answered. Nila brought over the kit, a small hand towel and a large cup of water. She cleaned the wound but the meat had healed and had almost completely sealed up by the time she finished washing it. Nila asked "What the hell was that thing?"

"Likely a hybrid project the government had created. They've been making these type of things since the 70's. It wouldn't surprise me if there was another lab somewhere in the woods deeper into the property. I was hoping this public area was far enough away that it wouldn't get disturbed but I guess I was wrong." He explained.

"Dammit, dad! I'm so sorry! We didn't know!" Lina whined.

"Ya, we thought this place was safe enough to relax." Luna added.

"It's not your fault, girls. I'm just glad you three are safe. It's not like you would have known this would happen."

"Nila asked "What should we do now?"

"I think we should pack up and get home ASAP. It's very likely that the guys who made this thing will be here to recover it very soon." He sat for another minute, watching the wound finish closing up and the scars fade quickly. The girls had went outside to collect the chairs and table along with the clothes left on the beach. Leon stood up and tested his leg, which had completely healed and went out to deal with the small fire. As they finished up, Nila had ran in to the RV to grab a small vial and came back out and carefully approached the stinking carcass. She bent down on a knee and put the vial to an oozing hole in its arm and got a small glob into it. The body of the beast jerked and she screamed and fell back but kept the vial from spilling. Leon rushed over to help get her up. He didn't have any pants on so his long shaft brushed against her arm as she was lifted off the ground. Nila blushed and thanked her father as they walked back to the RV. "We got everything?" Leon asked as he took one last look around.

"Yes, all ready to go." Lina answered.

"Can you drive, dad? I don't feel comfortable driving this big thing home in the dark." Nila asked.

"Sure, kiddo." He said and climbed into the drivers seat, Nila taking the passenger in the front while the girls sat at the bench. Leon looked down at his half nakedness and chuckled. "I should have brought more clothes." He started the RV and retracted the walls and pylons, then lifted off, heading for home.

On the way the twins were chattering with Nila. "I was so freaking scared back there! I can hardly believe that thing was out there!" Lina said excitedly.

"No shit! I'm just glad we didn't encounter that thing the first time we went there." Luna added.

"We almost, did, though. We left just in time, I think." Said Lina.

"As scary as it was, it wasn't enough to stop dad from taking that nasty thing down." Nila stated. "What's more surprising was how horny the whole thing made me." Her hand was between her legs and she brought it up covered in slime and licked it clean while she stared at her dad who glanced over a few times and shook his head as he smirked.

"No shit! Watching daddy in action was really hot!" Luna said. "I was worried there for a minute but my God was that sexy!" She had fingered herself as she recalled the events, her twin doing the same. Lina said "No joke. My pussy is soaked!"

They had finally made it home and parked the RV. The girls asked if they could unload the RV in the morning and Leon said that was fine and they made their way into the house.

"I'm going to take a shower and hit the sack." Leon stated.

The girls agreed and all went to share a shower together as Leon took his alone. He stood under the water and reviewed the evenings events. He wondered what else his family would be put through, and how he would handle his girls when his wife came home. He finished after 15 minutes and toweled off. When he walked out drying his hair, his three girls were sitting on the edge of the bed in small, semi-transparent nighties, hair still damp from their shower. "What's up girls?" Leon asked.

"We're still kind of rattled from what happened. Can we sleep in here with you?" Nila said meekly.

"I guess so. It's been a while since we all had a sleep in."

The girls clapped and jumped on the bed excitedly, then climbed under the covers. Leon pulled the burner phone out of his shredded cargo pants and checked it quickly, which there was no news, then put it on the nightstand, then climbed over Luna, who was on one side of the bed. His longs cock dragging across her belly, which caused her to coo and shiver, then laid between the twins. Nila waited at the foot of the bed for him to get comfortable and crawled up under the covers from the base, resting her head on his thigh as the blankets covered her and propped his massive dick up on his abdomen and she nuzzled his testicles. Leon laughed and said "Comfortable?"

"Oh, yes, daddy." I could be here all night. Can I?"

"As long as you are comfortable." He sighed. Nila nodded her head and kissed his balls as she settled in. The twins snuggled up to either side of him and kissed him on the cheeks saying good night, the they each leaned over and kissed each other, then Nila. They laid down and reached over, both getting a hand full of meat then they all drifted off to sleep. What a wild day, Leon told himself and closed his eyes.

Leon was stirred awake by the most pleasant feeling of three long soft and wet tongues slathering his morning wood and balls. The twins were still on either side of him under his arms as they took turns sucking the head and licking his shaft. Nila was still between his legs and had his testicles wrapped in her tongue as she passed each large orb back and forth between her lips. There was a lot of moaning and whimpering under the covers. He lifted the blanket and confirmed what her felt, the girls holding each others hands as they loved on their fathers weapon.

"Are you girls enjoying yourselves?"

"Oh definitely!" Lina said as she pulled away from the shaft while her twin bobbed on his head. "I still can't believe how great this feels in my mouth."

Luna popped off with a wet smacking sound and said "Your pot belly was looking a little uncomfortable so we were hoping for breakfast in bed."

Leon had to laugh and shook his head. "I suppose I could oblige my girls. I don't mind at all." He settle back down and the girls pulled the covers off so they could work their oral magic. They all sat up on their knees and resumed their sucking as they held his cock straight up. Nila released his sack from her tongue knot and slid the knobby prehensile appendage up the shaft to where her sister Lina was nursing on the head. They kissed each other as they traded off and Lina leaned forward and lifted Luna's head away from the shaft to kiss her, entwining their tongues and moaning in pleasure. Leon reached up to rub the twins backs as they made out but they quickly grabbed his hands and moved them down to their firm, plump asses. Luna broke the kiss and they both looked at their father and she said "Don't ever ask. Just take it. Whatever you want daddy. We are your girls and you don't need permission to do anything to us."

"Seriously, daddy." Lina added. "If you want to fuck our mouths, just grab one of us, force us to the floor and shove it in. Whatever you want and wherever you want to do it will be totally fine to us."

"And don't be shy about it, either, daddy." Nila said as she released his bulbous cock head to speak. "Anytime, anywhere, any hole."

The twins began moaning loudly as Leon reached between their supple ass cheeks and shoved a thick middle finger in their tight little pussy holes. "Fuck yes!" Lina cried out. "Damn, daddy!" Luna moaned. "Your fingers feel so good! I can't wait until you decide to split our pussy holes open with this beautiful cunt destroying cock!" The twins pushed back on his hands as Nila inhaled more cock into her mouth and wrapped her big, firm breasts around his shaft and jerked her body up and down. Even with double D's she could barely surround the whole shaft. The twins humped his fingers and moved down to the base to each suck in a ball. His hands were quickly getting covered in the twins juices as he wiggled his fingers on their G-spots, turning their moans into squeals.

Leon huffed as he was being ministered. "We'll see about that after your mom gets home. I need to know how far she is willing to let this get. Besides, she should get first go at me. This was her doing."

Nila removed her mouth but kept fucking her tits with his cock. "Even if we don't get to fuck you, I don't think we would mind only sucking you off. It feels so fucking good anyway that we cum hard just from doing what we've been doing already. I mean shit, we orgasm the second your cum hits our tastebuds." He could feel the twins nod in agreement and hum "mmhmm" into his nuts.

After a few minutes of constant attention he got that feeling. "Okay, girls, time for that meal you've all worked so hard for. Let me get up real quick." The girls detached themselves and he got out of bed. He pulled Nila over to the edge and laid her on her back so her head was over the side and he pulled the twins to either side of her, their breasts mashed together. They kissed each other while they waited for Leon to feed them, their tales flicking wildly. He stroked his shaft for a moment as he watched them go at it, a mass of wild tongues entwining. "Open up, Nila." He said and tapped his head on the collection of tongues. The twins pulled away far enough to give his cock some space but kept their tongues out as Nila opened wide and pulled her tongue back over her chin. He pushed his rod through her lips until it bumped the opening to her throat then took a step forward and forced more in as her throat expanded to what seemed like it should be painful. He got half of the shaft buried before he began sawing away at the soft tight esophagus. The twins wrapped their tongues around the meat still exposed and applied their lips as he fucked in and out of their older sisters throat.

After a minute he grunted "Fuck girls! Here it comes!" His cock thickened as his thick cum raced up the tube and he shoved in deep enough to feel the sphincter of her stomach and released his first shot. The twins still had their tongues wrapped around the base and could feel every pulse as their sister got her first meal of the day. They felt their dad's hands on the backs of their head as he roared and came. After four long, copious shots, he pinched off the tube and quickly pulled out and shoved his cock into Lina's mouth, then throat as he let go and dumped fours loads into her gullet, then repeated the same process for Luna, each getting four shots. He pulled out and pressed his cock between the mass of tits, his nuts bumping Nila's forehead as his orgasm staved off, coating the large breasts and tight bellies in the last few shots of his ball milk. The three girls were lost in their gut punching orgasms as they squeezed each other tightly as their bodies spasmed with pleasure. After he watched them catch their breaths, he slowly pulled back, his head coated in cum and saliva and allowed the girls to clean him off with their wonderful tongues.