All Comments on 'Too Young, Too Soon, No Chance'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Good variation on a familiar theme

Would have liked an epilogue on this one - push out 3 or 4 rug rats and go back to the country to raise them!

budd100budd100about 17 years ago
Great read.

This was a great read. I don't find many on here that catch my fancy. But this one did and I hope to read more by you soon.

imhandyimhandyabout 17 years ago
Great as aways

Made me laugh and cry. I aways look for your stories because I can identify with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

One of your best. The story grabbed me at the beginning with the scene of two eighteen year old virgins first attempt at getting laid. I loved it. It was so true to life; not the usual bullshit about experienced cocksmen with 12" cocks. I enjoyed your romantic ending.

How about an updated picture of your two dogs on your bio page.

Boyd

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Sum bitch!

From the first paragraph to the last, you grabbed my attention and wouldn't let go. This story sure worked! This might be better that the two you mentioned (Too Young and Goin Home) whitch by the way, are two of my favorties! Dinsmore, you spin one hell of a yarn. Thanks for another excellent story!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Great Story

It is too bad that they lost their child rearing years together.. Could have been so much better for them!. But still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fabulous story!

And what do you mean, "They lost the child-rearing years."? My third child was born as I approached fifty and my wife was nearing 38. We have had a wonderful time raising him; he is now out on his own, studying economics in Finland. And she has been a wonderful "aunt" (and NOT a step-mother) to my two children by my first marriage.

Dinsmore, you are at your best when I find myself alternately laughing and with tear-filled eyes on nearly every page, for that is the human condition and you very frequently catch it in full.

Your trilogy on returning later in life to early lives does fit my life line, in that I let go of my first real love when we were separated by 9 time zones and ended up in my first marriage, which went sour (but did leave me with two fine children). I did not go back to find love number one, but still pulled the lucky ticket, finding the woman I will love for the rest of my life.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
About as likely as any other fantasy -

We all grow up and change but the fundamental "who we are" is pretty well cast in stone by age 6 - so we do not really change so much we cannot make it work with people we worked well with "back then"

It is more about the little things that are important - to us - if it is more important we own a dog than live with the person we love who hates dogs - fine we lose - not because we changed so much - but because we have poor judgement and probably always did.

Great fun reading this one as usual -

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Well Played

Special kids who ended up very special indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

boring as fuck. why is this in romance?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

the college part was very interesting

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

Ok, those below were not big fans. Hmmm, I was going to give you a 6, but it only goes to 5. I guess everyone has their itch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous