Toofy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cat winced, "Sai is mad about the lady."

"Yeah. Very." He stated, "Also the food. Was that just an excuse to talk to me?"

She swallowed nervously, "Toofy didn't smell it on the other plates. Made her notice... She doesn't want to get anyone in trouble..."

"Someone added something to your plate?"

She bit her lip, "Sai is hurting her. Ears are delicate. Please, master."

"Speak." He growled, tightening his grip.

A tear rolled down her cheek, "S... Seeds. Of the borrochero tree. Ground up and put in Toofy's food. Can't be accident."

Sai released her with another irritated growl, "Now, assume I am not trained in the bloody garden. What does it mean?"

"It would make Toofy do anything she's told. Even jump off the roof of a building. If it didn't poison her first." The neko said meekly and sniffed, rubbing her ear. "She... Thought Sai might have, because he was mad at her for not doing what he wants."

He blinked, "No. No, I wouldn't do that to you. This tree... Is it difficult to grow?"

"No. Likes shade and warmth. Yellow trumpet flowers." She said quietly, "Sai wasn't punishing her?"

"Someone just tried to drug my neko." He said slowly, angrily, "Well. That pisses me off even more. You didn't smell it on anyone else's plates?"

"No, master."

"On anyone's hands?"

Toofy bit her lip, "Arina served her. So she smelled like it, but she carried the plate. Would smell."

He gave a heavy sigh, "She's a newcomer to the household, though. She could quite well have been planted here by a rival, to embarrass me. However, you used her recently. Would she betray you, that way?"

"No." The catgirl said with certainty, "Arina smells almost like vanilla and lavender. She is falling for Toofy. Young love, maybe first love."

Sai blinked in surprise, "Your handmaiden is falling for you? Not sure I like that."

"Toofy is willing to sacrifice the pieces she has to get her goals. Arina must fall for her, if she is to be useful that way." The cat said coldly.

He nodded, "Aha. And Lady Castelle?"

"She... Has a habit of making tea for her husband. It is going to get her in trouble." Toofy said carefully, "She could be useful, if Toofy was to show her how to do it properly. So that she inherits the estate, and not a noose."

Sai nodded slowly, "Can you achieve that without sleeping with her? I didn't give you permission. I specifically forbade it, in fact."

"They were just Toofy's toes." The catgirl's ears fell and she looked at him pleadingly.

He sighed heavily, "We will talk about that one later. For now... Was the goal to embarrass me, or kill you?"

"Smell not very strong." Toofy considered it, "She thinks it was supposed to make her see things. Seem a little crazy. It would have made her compliant... Either embarrass, or... Maybe on hunt someone wanted to get Toofy on her own. Experience what is only master's."

Sai took a deep breath and then poked his head into the long room and signalled for Isaac to join them.

The moment the butler closed the door, Sai's elbow slammed into his throat and lifted the man off his feet against the wall. "Was it you, Isaac?"

"I..." The man gasped, struggling.

Toofy shook her head, "He smell confused, master. Not him. Toofy already punished him, he isn't ready for revenge, yet."

Sai dropped the servant and clenched his fists, "My mistress vouches for you, so you live. That is the only reason. Someone managed to poison her meal. Under your watch."

Isaac went white, "Sir?"

"Deliriant." Toofy explained. "Make her do what she's told."

The butler stared in terror, "Sir... I... The only ones who touched the plate of your mistress once it left the kitchen, was myself, and Arina. As much as I hate the woman, the maid would not have done this."

"The kitchen staff." Sai ordered, "Assemble them outside. Toofy... Return to the table, to my seat. Sit there, as the head of the house whilst I am not present, and eat from my plate. There may be some questions, but say I am merely dealing with the personal problem."

The neko bowed her head, "As the Sai commands."

He grabbed her by the bell as she went to leave and pulled her to him, planting a kiss on her lips. Her softness against him, calming his anger instantly.

Her gentle hands on his chest as she leaned into the kiss.

He broke it off, ringing her bell as he let it go, "You make me quite jealous, my little fiend."

Toofy smiled, a sad smile that didn't quite meet her eyes. "She hates that she upset her Sai."

"Go be Madame Sai." He instructed, and looked to Isaac, "What the fuck are you still doing here?"

---

Toofy re-entered the room and took Sai's seat. Shivering as she sat down on the warm chair and smelled her master on it. A gentle, but firm scent. Calming her nerves, and helping her resist from touching her throbbing ear.

She had seen Sai truly angry at her for the first time, and she found it utterly terrifying.

She had known that she was overstepping by playing with Lady Castelle, but she had thought it necessary. If they could remove the woman's husband from the picture, then they would have a powerful political ally, and at no guilt to themselves.

She picked up a shred of Sai's meat on a fork and bit into it with her tiny mouth, rolling the juicy meat into one of her cheeks to chew it. The explosion of flavour was almost as good as an orgasm.

"Madame Sai?" Lady Castelle asked curiously, "I take it that Lord Sai will not be rejoining us?"

"His errand takes his attention." She said diplomatically, but forgot to swallow before she spoke. She blushed and coughed, and then spoke with her mouth free. "A matter for the household, little more."

"Yet, he is dealing with it, and not yourself. Are you not trusted with these matters?" Domina Florence pushed her to defend herself. Examining her response.

Toofy gave her lopsided grin, "But today is about Twenty Four. Chef cooked just for her. Guests invited to meet just her. She doesn't have to work today. Sai is spoiling her."

Florence nodded approvingly, "Yes. It does appear that Lord Sai has a genuine affection for his mistress. I confess to being surprised, considering I had advised him to find one for quite some time. He always resisted the idea."

"Twenty Four can be quite lovable when she desires it." The neko said playfully, watching her old priestess' reaction. "Even if others might think she is a spoiled brat."

"You are quite the enigma to us, but not a brat." Lady Castelle tried to smooth things over, even though there was no argument to be had. "Was the hunt a treat for you, as well? I am afraid I do not often hunt, myself. My husband is the hunter."

Efina couldn't hold back her laughter anymore. Bitterly laughing for a couple of breaths.

Toofy grinned, "You may regale them, Priestess. Twenty Four is not embarrassed by those stories."

"Which ones?" The woman said darkly, "The ones were you filled the beds of trusted acolytes with scorpions and snakes? Or the ones were you insisted on giving me a dead rat in a box for my birthday, each year?"

Toofy laughed, grinning, "So much fun. But... She was thinking of the more impressive hunts, than the little snacks. The Green Mother's Harvest."

"Oh." The priestess shuddered, "I had hoped to purge that from my memories... Well. Where to begin? Five years ago, the neko was being teased by some of the other acolytes. Elven girls, with a talent for the bow."

Elatham laughed with a knowing smile, "A cultural tradition of ours. We are always proud of our skill with such a weapon. This story has a common beginning."

"An uncommon ending, sir, I assure you." Efina took a deep breath to calm herself. Letting out a lungful of air that let Toofy smell her mix of emotions, that the priestess was... Afraid of something.

"The girls, decided that for the Harvest festival, they would present a boar. It comes from an older story, but is basically a tradition that has lapsed. Presenting a wild boar as a sacrifice to the Green Mother." The priestess continued.

"Several hundred years lapsed, if I recall correctly." Yu injected, his tongue beginning to slur. Toofy estimated that the man had finished off six glasses of her master's wine, so far.

Efina shrugged, as if it were irrelevant. "Well, our dearest Twenty Four, being offended, was not happy in being shown up by the elves. They brought their boar, with ceremony and grace, and made the sacrifice. A... Moment later, she dragged her own hunt through the temple doors. Leaving a bloody trail all the way to the altar."

"Hilarious." Lord Castelle commented, "And what did Madame Sai see fit to offer unto the goddess?"

"Bear." Toofy shrugged, speaking through a mouthful of meat again.

The hunter turned to look at her in surprise, "You hunted a bear? An adult bear? By... Yourself?"

"Mmm." She gave a small nod.

The priestess chuckled, "There, you see? She still doesn't understand the enormity of her actions. She never does."

"Toofy sees it all." She shot back angrily, "Including the brass doors behind the idol, beneath the trapdoor, and behind the bookcase."

The priestess went dead white.

The catgirl smiled knowingly, and looked back at the hunter, "Toofy doesn't know bears very well, she was taught about flowers, not animals. So she cannot brag to the Lord Castelle. It was big, angry, and had brown fur."

"What weapons did you use?" He asked curiously, "I would prefer not to have to go up against a bear, and if I were alone, I would not risk it."

She frowned for a moment, and then lifted her hands, briefly showing her claws, and then bared her teeth. She shrugged and went back to the heavenly gift of juicy meat that was on her plate.

"Impossible."

Westcolm interjected tiredly, "Actually, Lord Castelle, not just possible but quite ordinary. In my studies, I have found that the neko race has an affinity for hunting. Some tribes require their males to undertake an unarmed and lonesome hunt before they can be acknowledged as adults."

The hunter stared in wonder, "Well. We will see how much of this is an exaggeration this evening, will we not? I would be honoured to be proven wrong... But will you be willing to hunt without a weapon?"

"Weapon?" She asked in surprise, "Toofy was not planning on using any weapons in this hunt, m'lord. She was not taught to use weapons, and would not embarrass her lord by being clumsy with one."

"Then... You realise we are hunting deer? Fast and skittish. You cannot get close to them." Lord Castelle said uncertainly.

The catgirl gave her signature grin, "The lord should remember he said that, when the time comes to admit he has lost the bet."

A loud screaming wail pierced the air, causing the lords and ladies to jump, but for Toofy, only one of her ears briefly moved.

Lady Castelle swallowed, "What... What was that?"

"Lord Sai is dealing with a household manner." Toofy restated, "Twenty Four apologises for her master, if it has made any of his guests feel uncomfortable."

"What the hell is he doing, executing the staff?" Lord Castelle said sarcastically.

Toofy gave a small nod.

"W... What?"

Florence interjected quickly, "It is the prerogative of any lord to act as he sees best. If you believe he is being heavy handed, Lord Castelle, you can always complain to the emperor's court."

"Execution is a last resort." Castelle said, pushing away his plate, "I don't believe any of us have heard even a whisper of a rumour of something that would justify any such action."

Toofy considered it.

If she told them, she couldn't imagine it going down well. Some would fear their own plates, others would see Sai as overreacting, and the rest would see him for weak in allowing it.

However, if she did offer a nugget of truth, then she might be able to see or smell a reaction if one of them was the perpetrator. Prepare her against future attacks.

A small nugget, then.

"A staff member took a bribe. To give someone an opportunity to... Hurt Twenty Four." She said, voice breaking, "The Sai is incensed. She is his, and his alone. None will touch her, especially not on her day."

A cold quiet descended on the room.

Lady Castelle broke the silence, reaching over and patting Toofy's hand, "My husband has often protected me from similar stupidities. Do not take it too much to heart, madame."

Florence sighed heavily, shaking her head, "What a terrible world we live in, that such a thing can still take place. Jealous foolishness can be understood, but not blind and misdirected rage."

Toofy's ear twitched.

The domina knew something of the attack, or thought she did. The woman was suggesting not a sexual or personal motive, but rather one Toofy had failed to consider. Racial hatred.

The priestess sighed, "It can be difficult for a soul to accept when someone rises above their station. A titled slave is something many would not grasp, easily."

Toofy very seriously considered pouncing on the woman right there and then. Or, at the least, chattering her teeth at the horrible bitch.

Instead she pushed her plate away, giving the signal to the servants that this part of the meal was complete.

Isaac gave a bow from the alcove he had been hiding in, "Lord and ladies, shall we adjourn to the tea room? If the ladies have any preparations that need be made before the hunt, we can also accommodate you."

Toofy pushed back her chair, ending any doubt for the guests as to whether they could complete their lunch. She paused for a moment, shifting her mouth back and forth, and then produced a live scorpion that she lifted out with one hand.

It frantically tried to sting her hand or grab at her with its claws. She eyed it for a moment, and then turned to Isaac and held it out. "Put this somewhere safe. No letting it escape. Toofy is full, she doesn't want her snack just yet."

It was fun to torture Isaac.

It was even more fun to force the uppity politicians to acknowledge her inhumanity. She wasn't human, and she never wanted to be. She needed them to realise that... And that she was dangerous.

She turned quickly to her handmaiden as the butler walked away with the frantic creature, "Arina. Has the Sai sent up the riding skirts for Twenty Four?"

"Yes, ma'am." The handmaiden curtsied, not bothering to ask how Toofy had known about it. Which was because Sai was in the hallway and asking the same question of another staff member.

She nodded and turned to Lady Castelle, "As your husband is the hunter, perhaps you can assist Twenty Four? She has not ridden a horse in several years."

Propriety demanded that the lady accept. Toofy's golden eyes glowed as she smelled the internal struggle, before the woman acquiesced and bowed her head, "Of course. We will join the gentlemen later."

---

Sai arrived as his guests were beginning to exit the long room. He bowed to each as they passed, until he saw his mistress look guiltily at him with Lady Castelle's hands on her arm.

The neko hesitated, when she hadn't been going to walk in his direction at all, "Master. Lady Castelle was going to assist Toofy in choosing a riding costume."

He couldn't help but smile at her.

She had chosen well, it seemed. Hoping that he would interrupt the plan, and instead step in. But if he didn't, then he would be giving her permission.

Either way, the neko would be laid down on her bed.

"I am quite sure Lady Castelle has her own preparations to see to. My apologies for Toofy's... Aggressive nature." He stated, letting the woman know he knew about their little dalliance.

Lady Castelle blushed, and curtsied, "Thank you, Lord Sai."

He took his neko by the arm, and then grabbed the handmaiden, "Arina, please see our guests have everything they need. We may need... A few moments privacy."

"Of course, m'lord." The woman curtsied.

Toofy wasted no time dragging him in the direction of the bedroom. It wasn't possible to pretend that they were merely walking there quickly. She was clearly trying to run.

Entering the room, Toofy pounced onto her bed, and then collapsed onto her stomach in exhaustion, tail dropping as she let out a long moan.

Sai carefully locked the door, and then crossed over and sat beside her. Reaching up and patting her on the head deliberately.

The catgirl rolled over, kicking at him to get onto her back, before letting out a long and angry hiss.

He flicked her bell.

Her face fell, "Toofy knows! She knows she's nothing but a fucking slave, master! Why do you have to keep telling her?"

"I... I wasn't trying to upset you." He said in concern as the tears began to stream down her face. "I arranged all of this so you wouldn't have to be a slave, one day. To take a step towards your dream."

She sniffled, moving to her knees and wiping at her cheeks, "But... Toofy is just a slave. A stupid inhuman bitch of a slave. That's what they taught her. How they see her. She hates them. Hates them all!"

He touched her cheek gently, "I didn't say it was going to be easy. In fact, I remember telling you it was impossible. But... You said wanted it."

"Toofy wants master all to herself." She pouted. "Wants to forget the hunt and curl up around him. She hated having to be proper."

"If only we could."

The neko stared at him with her tear-filled golden eyes, and then touched the ear he had grabbed earlier, "Is... Is master still angry at Toofy?"

"No." He ran the back of his hand against her soft cheek, feeling the invisible fur there. "We don't have much time, I'm afraid. Were you really planning on screwing Lady Castelle?"

She smiled playfully, "No... Toofy knew master was there. She wanted him to... Know that she is hers. Fill her, before she goes hunting."

Sai cocked his head, "It... Feels sort of... Wrong. Like I should be cherishing our time, not simply giving you five minutes. Is that even enough for me to... Satisfy you?"

"Toofy will be satisfied if master fills her." The neko purred, tears drying. She leaned her head into his nuzzling against his cheek, "She wants it. Wants it bad. Wants to know master doesn't hate her."

"You can call me Sai. Even in front of the others." He kissed her cheek gently. "You're my mistress."

"Lord Sai for them... Master for Toofy. Always her master." She purred again, and then let out a frustrated sound and dropped backwards onto the bed. "Not enough time. Others getting uncomfortable, loud. Yu is stupid drunk and loud. Wants to hunt. Master needs to fuck her. Now."

He didn't know if he could do that, get himself into the right headspace in such a hurry, but he did know he wanted to try.

He ran his hands along her thighs, and grasped at her underwear to drag it down off her. "Speaking of sex... What in the hell did you do to Lady Castelle at the table? I heard her whimper."

"Toofy has toes." The cat purred at his touch, "Toes in stockings. She is very good with her toes."

"Did you... Put your feet inside her?" He said in surprise.

The cat grinned lopsidedly, "Toofy didn't mean to make master jealous. She is his. She just wanted Lady Castelle to want her, too. Want her enough to listen to what she says, and not think too hard about it."

"Mmm... Forget the politics." He said as he felt himself slightly deflate, before pushing his face towards her black and silver bush. He gave her twat a small kiss, "I'd like to focus on having you all to myself."

She purred loudly, fingers grabbing at the sheets, "Ooh... Master, master. No time. Toofy is already wet from playing. Please. Fuck her."

He pushed a finger inside her, "Yes, you are."

"Ugh!" She stiffened at the invasion, "Toofy loves... But we don't have the time, master. Not if he lasts like at breakfast. She needs him inside her."

Sai reluctantly pulled his hand out, before seizing her ankles and pulling the catgirl closer to him. It still felt wrong to him, but he could see that she really was getting desperate.