Toofy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice was ending sentences in higher and higher pitches, almost like she was in pain, and about to yowl.

Her pulled at the double clasp of his belt, freeing his pants and letting them drop to the ground with the crash of the brass clasp against the floor.

Toofy sat up suddenly, and yanked his underwear down, falling to her knees and putting his dick straight into her mouth. He gasped and shivered as her tongue ran up and under his shaft.

She pulled off momentarily, "Master needs to learn the meaning of haste."

Then she bobbed her head again, and Sai let out a deep groan as she took him completely into her throat. Her bell jingled as she moved quickly, an urgency to her actions.

"T-Toofy." He groaned.

Her eyes lit up as she released him, her tongue flicking out at the last second to take a dob of precum from the head of his shaft, before she spun around and leaned her elbows onto the bed.

The cat looked back at him, "Quickly."

Sai awkwardly tried to guide his shaft inside her exposed snatch, finding himself going in at an angle he hadn't quite expected, in his inexperience.

The woman grunted as he pushed in all the way, head dropping with a clang of her bell. He felt her adjusting to him inside her, as her intense heat and tightness caused him to feel a stir deep in his balls.

"Master. Toofy is beginning to get annoyed." The cat said quietly, before yelling at him, "We don't have the time! Fuck her!"

His hands went under her skirt to find her hips, marvelling at the softness of her, before he began to slide in and out of her channel.

Every time he pulled back elicited a small moan from her, whilst every strike forward caused her to grunt. She gasped between the noises, "M-more! Faster! Sai!"

The lord found himself too sensitive to oblige her, as Toofy reached a hand between her own legs to play with her pearl. Miaowing in the throes of her passion.

He moved one his hands to grasp the base of her tail, looking for a way to more solidly thrust into her.

"Don't touch Toofy's fucking tail!" She roared, glaring backwards at him.

Sai's excitement dropped suddenly at her anger, causing the neko to yell in even more frustration. She spun around, slipping off him and shoved him to the ground.

Toofy crawled on top, remounting him and spearing herself on his shaft all the way in a single movement. She glared down at him, "Master... Toofy requires that you fill her."

With that, she put her skills to work.

"Mmm. Uhm. Mmmm." She moaned quietly, golden eyes locked onto his. Her hands grabbed at his shirt, pulling tightly at it as she pumped him deeply into her abyss.

Her black hair fell gracefully around his head, and she leaned down to peck at him. Little kissed across his cheeks, his neck, as she continued her pace without slowing down at all.

Sai felt himself finally approaching his limit, and he opened his mouth to warn her. Toofy snagged his tongue, pushing her lips into his as he felt her warm tongue gripping roughly against his as she kissed him.

A bead of sweat slipped down his forehead, his cock swelled, and he felt himself empty into her with a violent blast that felt like a piece of his soul had torn free.

He groaned into her mouth, causing her to purr excitedly, her hips moving even faster for a moment. Working him and his seed deeper into her as she did.

The neko broke the kiss, and took a deep breath of air. Hands still on his chest as she sat up, tail happily swishing a couple times behind her.

"Master... Master's seed inside her." She said happily.

A knock almost immediately sounded at the door, and Sai glared at it, still deep inside his mistress. Isaac's voice came through it, "M'lord? Mistress? Your guests grow... Impatient. Do you need any assistance."

"No! Servant!" Toofy snarled and bounced to her feet, crossing back to the bed and grabbing one of the leather riding skirts. Sai stared as he saw a white liquid running down her stockings.

She grinned over her shoulder at him knowingly, "We will be there presently, right, Master?"

"Yes." He gasped weakly, wondering if he could even walk.

She grinned at him, letting out a satisfied purr, and then scampered over to him and pulled his pants up, belting him back and kissing gently at his crotch.

The catgirl helped him upright, which was when Sai realised she was still underwear-free, and full of his semen. That didn't seem to phase Toofy as she opened the door.

She looked back at him, eyes innocent, "Master?"

"Toofy, are you sure you have finished your preparations for the hunt?"

She held her bell for a moment, thinking and then nodded, "Mmm. And now, master, she has a bet to win."