Toofy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arina is good to Toofy. This... This might get her hurt, soon." The neko said quietly, trying to gauge the reaction of her handmaiden.

The woman nodded grimly, "Our lord is under arrest, for protecting m'lady. Yet... M'lady, is m'lady. I would wish to serve no other. I understand the risks. Do we yet know who will attempt to seize the estate?"

"Castelle." Toofy nearly spat, a growl forming at the back of her throat, "Racist. Sexist. Monster who smells of blood and arrogance. Toofy will belong to him, soon. She hates him."

"It may not happen so easily, m'lady." Arina tried to reassure her.

The catgirl shook her head, tail trailing down behind her, "It must happen. Toofy will go to Castelle, and then she will find the Lady Castelle. She will teach her. Help her see light, laughter, and joy. Like she did for Arina."

"I do not believe the Lady Castelle could protect m'lady against her husband." The handmaiden whispered, overstepping propriety.

She grinned and kissed the woman's cheek, "Not easily, no. But Toofy will make it happen. She has to. She will free her Sai, whatever it takes."

"Your love for the lord knows no bounds."

Toofy considered it, "Mmm... Not true. Very not true. She likes her Sai. Hates anyone who wants to touch him. But... She is not obsessed. If he crossed some boundaries, she would run away from him."

"M'lady?"

The cat growled, "If he did what the bastard elf did, forced himself upon his Toofy, then he would earn her wrath. Endless and fucking eternal. She will kill the elf's family. She will punish his descendants. She will..."

She coughed up another bloody furball.

Arina rubbed her back gently, "The mistress is not well. She nearly died. Please, let us return to your chambers."

"Toofy will kill the Arina!" She snarled at the woman, terrifying her. She cringed and looked away. She sniffled, "She didn't mean it... Arina... She didn't mean it... Don't hate her..."

"M'lady has been hurt. In a way..." Arina cut herself off, "You punished Isaac, mistress, for hurting me. I would gladly help you hurt this elf and his family. Until the sun no longer sets."

The neko brushed a tear from her face, "Toofy has to be strong, Arina. She can't let Isaac take over. Can't let Castelle. She must be mistress of the house. Must be stronger, when she is weaker."

Arina nodded, "I will, always, assist my mistress in whatever she requires."

Toofy's ears flickered, and a mirth entered her golden eyes. She smiled slowly, and her tail perked up.

She put a hand to Arina's lips, and quietened her footsteps as they approached the kitchen doors. She ever so slowly cracked the door open, looking through with amusement.

The handmaiden took a curious peek, and then pulled back, putting a hand over her mouth.

Toofy crouched low, so that Arina could get an unimpeded view. She sniffed deeply, taking in the scent of their passions. It was almost enough to make her drool. "Arina. She knows these ones?"

The handmaiden took another cautious look and pulled back. Whispering, "The man is our chef, m'lady. Chef Toto. The woman is... Saia. She is his assistant, and... Daughter."

Toofy's eyes widened even more excitedly, "Mmm. She wants to let them finish... They seem quite into each other. But... She needs the blackmail. Humans don't fuck their daughters, do they?"

"No, m'lady." Arina coughed, "Do... Nekos?"

"Sometimes." Toofy shrugged.

The cat was transfixed by the scene in front of her. The girl, in particular. She was a pretty little thing. A few pockmarked scars on her arms, telltale signs of working in a kitchen, but a freckled beauty.

The girl seemed to be enjoying herself far more than the chef was. Quiet little moans as she tried to suppress her noise, as the two of them stole a moment together, the other staff distracted by Sai's arrest.

He seemed anxious, clearly this had been the girl's idea. He was terrified of being caught, as he just had. Toofy didn't know what the punishment was for family dalliances. She knew it happened often in noble families, but was a scandal if it did.

In servants? It must be punished. Probably with some sort of public shame, or violent retribution. Not something that Toofy would be interested in.

She smiled slowly, "He is good, Arina. Deep, fast. An experienced one. He would make her happy."

"Mistress." Arina's purity was offended.

Her tail drooped and she stood up, "Well, Toofy can't sleep with him. He isn't her Sai. Shall we interrupt them?"