Toofy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shoved his tongue into her mouth, and she felt herself getting wet as he took control.

She pushed him backwards, glaring at him with her new blue eyes, "What are you going to do? Fuck me?"

"I don't want to wreck you skirt, again." He showed that he still had a little sense, despite their animalistic fun.

Elia truly wondered who Helen was to him, but she didn't mind. She could play the role, if he didn't want her, personally.

She made the skirt disappear, teasing him that she didn't actually wear clothes in the first place. She'd only made him think he was leaving her half naked and unable to get home. That had been fun.

Fucking with his mind was almost as fun as taking him.

He was a dichotomous creature, so violent and angry in sex, and so kind and generous outside of it.

He snarled and bit her shoulder. She groaned as she felt way too many fang-like teeth pressing into her, and slammed her knee up into him, where it stopped as if she'd hit a stone wall. "Only Twenty Four can bite me."

He winced, "Sorry."

She nipped at his chin, "Doesn't mean you should stop trying."

"You love her." He said accusingly, ripping open her shirt, or thinking that he was, baring her chest to the air.

She run a clawed finger along his pants until she found the knot in his waistband, and then yanked it open instantly. "And you loved this face. Get over it and fuck me."

He pinned her wrists above her head, and then gave a long lick to her peach-covered hand. Elia gave a quiet little moan, and smiled, "You just do whatever you want with me, don't you?"

"You always want me to." He said to her accusingly, and nipped at one of her ears painfully, causing her to jerk away from the sharp sensation. "Doesn't have to be that way."

She paused for a moment, letting her red eyes shine through, "Oh, stop it with the sentimentality. I'm a succubus. Dominate me, or be dominated by me, those are the choices. I hate everything else. Is that clear enough, Shifter?"

"Don't call me that." He growled at her, and sighed heavily, leaning back, and doing up his pants again, "Sorry. It isn't working for me, today."

She crossed her arms, refusing to cover up, or drop the rest of the glamour, "You fucking bastard. You love her too much, don't you? This face. You're supposed to tell me if there's one you like to be on top of."

"I like to feel her hate." He said quietly.

She rolled her eyes, "You think you're the only one in the world who has ever killed someone they care about, Tyre? Get the fuck over yourself. And don't ever dare touch me again, unless you mean it."

She stood up restoring her clothes as she shook off the image of his Helen.

"Have you?"

She laughed at him, "I met Twenty Four by trying to kill her. I failed, and she promised to help me kill Lord Yu. Slowly. Inch by fucking inch. That's why I agreed to help her. You don't hate someone like that without a reason."

Tyre winced, "You know what I am, Elia. Shifter. That's what they call me. I killed her, because of what I am. What did you do to yours?"

"I don't know what you are, I just like to pretend. I don't even know what Helen looks like, I just plucked it from your head." She said, still pissed off with him, "Lord Yu made me kill the only man I ever loved. He didn't die all at once, and he was my first blood. That was my graduation. You remember your first? Was it clean? Would you ever forgive anyone for it? Don't tell me I don't understand. I wish I could see him scream his hatred at me."

Tyre winced, "First love. First blood. You don't forget them."

"He kept telling me that he forgave me." She trembled, tears beginning to run down her cheeks, "That he still loved me. As I cut his fingers off, one by one. Because I'm just a fucking slave."

The gamekeeper sighed, "Maybe we should never have played this game to begin with. No one has a right to punish you."

"Dominate, or be dominated!" She shouted at him, red eyes glowing, "That is love, to a succubus, you stupid fucking human! Pinning is kind. Caressing me, is not. I don't want to just be held. Ever. I want to be trapped. I am not... Human."

She spat the last word.

He looked at her, "Neither am I. But I know enough to recognise when someone is hurting. You should go to your mistress. Tell her about Isaac, maybe she'll reward you with what you need. You won't find it here."

Elia growled slowly, taking a step towards him, "What are you? What did you think I knew you were?"

"An abomination. To both human, and... Everything else." He replied quietly, "I care about you, Elia. I shouldn't, but I do. For that... Go get fucked by Twenty Four. I can't give you what you want."

"I may be a succubus, but I'm not always about sex." She chuckled softly and breathed out a sigh, "I haven't told her, you know. Why I hate Yu. Just you. You and Yu and you. I could phrase that to be less confusing."

He sighed, "I could end up killing you. Or just kissing you. I don't think you'll like either of those things."

"I could teach you." She smiled slowly and began walking in a circle around him, her tail trailing over his chest, "What it is that a succubus wants. I could even wear my own face."

He laughed softly, "Are you offering to teach me how to love you, Elia?"

"Considering it." She leaned in behind him, and barely stopped herself from biting him. "It wouldn't be easy. Humans are soft. I am not. Even for a succubus, I am not soft. Do you want the challenge?"

"I'm about to leave on a mission I am unlikely to return from." He sighed, "Today is about all the time that we have."

She ran her tail over his face as she walked back into view in front of him. "Sounds like a difficult challenge."

"You want me to say yes, don't you?"

She crossed her arms, tail dropping to the ground, "I really, really, don't like it when people do things to try and please me. You just dried me right up."

"How about a promise, instead?" Tyre said, "I promise that when I return, I will find you, and I will take you, and I will fuck you, before we even say hello."

"Damn. Waterfalls." Elia said, eyes shining at the thought. "Making me wait, as well. Perhaps you do understand me a little, my sexy abomination. I like monsters."

He smiled at her, "The promise comes with a condition."

"Don't stop, I'm close." She grinned at him.

Tyre glared at her, "Don't get dead, before I come back. Lot of enemies circling your cat, right now. Most of which don't sleep when she does."

"Good thing my kind don't sleep." She grinned at him, "Your worries... Are threats of a good time, for me. Come back in one piece, my monster, and make good on your promise. I will be looking forward to it."

She leaned in close, brushing her teeth against his cheek, and then took off into the trees with a leap, laughing.

--

"It is good to see you in health." Lady Efina said, sitting on the wooden chair across from his cell, whilst his guard took another unexpected sleep. "There are many rumours revolving around you. I apologise that it has taken me so long to see for myself."

Sai looked at her carefully, "True, I have not been graced with your radiant presence, m'lady. Yet I have heard much. You protected our dear cat against Lord Yu's retribution for buying his favourite, did you not?"

"I have much influence upon the temple." She admitted, "But she is your mistress, Lord Sai. She carried your name with her. I could not allow her to come to harm."

Ah. She was still pretending to be in love with him, then.

It was an older ploy, and a basic one at that. He was beginning to tire of the constant attacks, though. He might be able to turn the tables on her, make use of her to escape his predicament.

The problem with that, of course, is that it would require him betraying the loyalties of his little neko.

Sort of.

Without him around to get jealous, she was bedding just about every woman whose path she crossed, which he found utterly infuriating.

Her idea of cheating in their relationship seemed to be limited to who could put their seed inside her.

His idea involved bedding anyone at all, who was not his mistress.

Well, mistress or bride.

Lady Efina was certainly a candidate for his bride. She had also been attempting to present herself as such. It also came with the added benefit of making the cat jealous, for once.

"What little my name now means." Sai replied to her, "Though, she has proven herself both to be the rascal we know and love, and to be a political... Threat. Since last, you and I spoke."

Efina sighed, "Yes, Lady Castelle does seem quite taken with our Twenty Four. I suppose her husband should be grateful, as it means his life is no longer under threat."

"I am afraid I must disagree with her ladyship." Sai shook his head, "The threat hanging over Lord Castelle has never been more imminent. I expect to hear my one-time rival has passed away in unfortunate circumstances, any day now."

The priestess frowned, "Truly? The Castelle estate seems at peace, or so my girls tell me. Lord Yu has also been keeping a close eye, and would agree with the sentiment."

"I am hardly going to explain the details, m'lady." He said in amusement.

Efina smiled at him tiredly, "What machinations the gods foist upon us, all. I would not have encouraged you to take the cat from my hands if I knew that this would be your fate."

"The fates of all are not set in stone. The gods are fickle, and the visions of the future myriad." Sai replied, "And as I recall, you strongly discouraged me. You were intending me to have an elven mistress."

The priestess nodded, "Yes. She was extremely... Disappointed... When you chose my personal problem child over the prodigy. She could have taught you more pleasures than a man has any right to know. Yet, you chose the rebellious one."

"Of course." He smiled at her, "I have no want of a broken mistress. No desire for someone who only sought to give me what they thought I wanted. Whereas Toofy... She struggled to tell me what she wanted with so much as a please. That alone, makes her worthy of my efforts."

Efina frowned, moving closer to the bars, and whispered, "Are you safe?"

"Not at all." Sai shook his head, not approaching her. "These conversations of ours are watched. My guard is intentionally allowing himself to be incapacitated. They wish me to attempt to escape, so that I can be killed in the process."

She swallowed, and looked around nervously, "There are rumours... That... The emperor wishes for Twenty Four to become his bride."

"It would not shock me in the least. Nor does it actually put me in any more danger than I already was." Sai shrugged. "However, I believe that it would... Offend my mistress, if he attempted to begin the process to have her."

Efina leaned her head against the bars, "Why did you do it, Sai? Elatham was a callous and cruel mongrel, but why? You knew this would happen."

"I did." He nodded, "I could say it was the plan. It has certainly been convenient for Twenty Four. However... I was simply angry when I came upon the elf up to his nethers inside the woman I loved."

The priestess smiled sadly, "From such a position of distraction, no man stands a chance."

"The temple would know."

Efina gave a long sigh, and smiled at him, "I regret... That I must tell you that the temple is withdrawing their support of Lord Sai, in the matter of Elatham the Elf."

"The emperor threatening to place guards within all the temples, again?"

She shook her head, "There was a vote. I may be an influential voice, but I am one of many. Lord Yu... Did not vote in your favour, either, and he is also a voice of influence."

Sai nodded, "Then my trial will approach, shortly. I am prepared to meet the gods, if it comes to that, my dear Lady Efina. I am still bathed in regret, but not in this matter."

"The scars of war etch deeply." She acknowledged, and a single tear ran down her cheek, "I wish that you might have seen me, at least for a time, as I see you now."

He did not trust that the priestess really was confessing her love to him. It was impossible to do so. She came from an organisation that manufactured manipulations of the heart to tear down and build up entire nations.

From such a place, she had risen in rank until she controlled an entire region. She may only be the teacher, but the best techniques are passed on by those who know them.

Returning her affections might be stepping into the trap, or it might be solidifying a connection that could save him from the gallows.

He simply had no way of knowing.

Sickened by the thought of betraying Toofy, he stood up slowly and walked over, taking the priestess' hands and resting his forehead against hers. "I cannot dare to tarnish your reputation, my dear Lady Efina."

"Wha?" The guard rubbed his face tiredly, waking up as Sai's concentration on the spell wavered.

Efina turned and ran from the room.

--

The sound of hooves on wood echoed as the figure slowly approached the bed.

The elf lying on it stretched out lazily, spreading her hands across the cheap linens, and gave a contented sigh. "It may be completely disgusting out here, but at least I have you."

"I do not see the relevance of the location." His deep and rumbling voice emerged.

The elf smiled slowly at him. Eyes travelling from his dark hooves, up his fur-covered legs, to his enormous manhood, and then up his bare chest to those dark and furious eyes.

She patted the bed, "Come, come, Kaleid. I know squalor does not phase you, but even you must understand how distasteful that I find it."

He crawled onto the bed, and over the top of her. Kaleid gave a small and short snort of anger before lower his head and brushing his teeth against her neck.

The elf shivered, reaching down to the onokentaura's shaft, and her eyes shone brightly in the semi-darkness of the room, "Do you believe it will fit, this time?"

"No."

She rolled her eyes and touched the silver collar around his neck, "Do you despise me so much for sealing you as my own?"

"I cannot answer that, as you have ordered me not to." He replied, his member responding to the soft and delicate fingers wrapping around it.

The elf frowned, "Worst decision I made."

"Worse than failing to assassinate the Empress of the Golden Mountain?" He rumbled, teasing her.

The elf's ears went pink, "That's not fair. You're supposed to be getting me in the mood, not making me curl into a ball in shame. You know that isn't one of my kinks."

"Apologies. Her ladyship has so many, her slave often loses track." He replied without an ounce of honesty.

She glared at him and stopped her hand movements, "If my sexual tastes are so offensive to you, then maybe I'll take a vow of celibacy."

Kaleid shuffled backwards and lowered his mouth between her legs instead, kissing at his mistress' sweet-smelling sex. "I am but a slave, and will follow you, wherever you go."

"I hate it when you're like this." She said in frustration, "What did I do this time? You know I love you. Heart and soul. I'd break the spell if I had a clue how."

He looked up at her, and growled angrily, "You placed yourself in danger today, for my sake. You broke your oath to me, again, oathbreaker."

"I saved your life." She said just as incensed, "I am not going to stand by whilst some pathetic little twerp slits the throat of my lover. You're not invincible. Anyone can die, at any time."

His eyes blinked, the lids moving vertically, and then he returned to what he was doing. Kissing gently at her, and generally enjoying teasing her.

"Maybe... I went too far." The elf muttered, "Are you... Going to actually do anything? Stop punishing me."

His tongue flicked across her sensitive little pearl, briefly grasping onto it with his pass. He gave a low chuckle as she moaned at the touch, "The slave would not dare to punish the mistress."

"Bastard." She shuddered, "You are punishing me, aren't you? Fine. I'll try and stay out of things."

"You swore an oath." He reminded her, before tracing the letters of her name across her clit. Stopping her from talking for a moment, just groaning and grasping roughly at his mane.

The elf gasped quietly, "Eros dos na ktia! Fuck, I love it when you do that. Fine. An oath, is an oath. You going to screw around all day?"

"You are not yet prepared for your slave." He replied before pushing his tongue into her depths. Curling and grasping at her as his tongue rolled back and forth.

He did desire her, as much as she desired him. Unfortunately, having a cock that literally had never fully fit inside her meant that they always had to take their time, and make sure she was as wet as could be before they even tried.

She moaned, both hands grabbing onto him, and pushing his nose into her clit as her first shaking orgasm passed through her. Her thighs clenched and her toes cracked, as he continued his ministrations, her juices rolling down his tongue.

The little elf gasped for air, "Fuck, I love you, Kal. Oh, fuck. Please. More."

"Patience." He admonished her.

She made a whining noise, and thrashed a little, but with his tongue inside her she wasn't about to tell him off.

Benefits of a prehensile tongue.

"Eugh. Tashin fuck." She gasped loudly, "Please, Kal! I need you inside me. I'm already a fucking swamp."

He withdrew from beneath her legs, repositioning over her. She grabbed quickly for him and rubbed the head frantically at his entrance, looking up at him as she tensed for it.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Fuck me, already, you fucking beast." She swore at him.

Kaleid's tip dipped into her, and they both let out a grunt. She stretched out around him at first, letting him slowly begin to slide into her. But at a certain point, her elasticity just ran out.

The elf glared at him in frustration, "Not even halfway, today."

"No." He agreed, and slowly pulled backwards before pushing into her the same amount, carefully fucking her along his shaft. Taking the elf and trying to show her joy, without the pain.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, and the next few elven words were an unintelligible slurry. He smiled to himself as he felt her cumming for him, because of him.

She gave another little cry, and then locked her legs behind him, and dragged his head down by his goatee to kiss her. Taking his still cunt-slick tongue into her mouth and tasting herself.

He might have been avoiding thrusting all the way into her, but he was far from gentle. The two of them became lost in their grunting, sweaty mess as he assaulted her vaginal opening.

Pleasuring her not because she had made him her slave, but because it was his desire to do so.

Because, despite the way that he teased her, he did actually love this insane little elf who had tried to kill her own empress. The fragile and exiled princess.

He loved her, his Trician.

"Please." She begged him, "I need it."

There was no need to say what, and she'd hardly mentioned it, before he delivered his seed into her. Bursting like a fireball of rage deep within her, filling her so deeply then he was forced out of her.

The elf lay gasping on the bed, sweaty and overflowing with his legacy. She gave another series of quiet elven curses, and then breathed out slowly, "Mother would be so disappointed with me. Fucking an inelf."

He lay down beside her, a finger tracing around her belly button idly, "Your father would believe I could stud a barracks."

She laughed and smiled at the ceiling, "You certainly have more to give than I can take. The gods alone know how I am not yet pregnant, my love."

"It may be that we cannot."

She rolled her eyes, "Good. Can you imagine how inconvenient it would be if you had to protect both me and an unborn child?"

"If my mistress experienced similar hormonal shifts as my kind do, during pregnancy, I might find myself driven to the service of the madgod." He chuckled.