Toofy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed heavily, "Why do you always have to remind me that I enslaved you? I didn't mean it! I was scared of you, and the spell just... Slipped out. I am trying to find a way to break it. I hate that I did it."

"I am the first of my kind not to commit suicide upon being enslaved. It bears heavily upon my mind, always." He said in a rumbling whisper, "It is not meant as an indictment upon the kindness of my mistress."

She nodded and let out a ragged breath, "I... I wish everything could just be you and I, Kal. Forever."

"Fortune does not favour us, it is true." He moved closer to her, pushing his arm under her head to cradle it, "But there is yet to be a force that may separate us."

The elf frowned, lifting up a hand over her face, and looking at the diamonds embedded there, "Yet still... Our future is uncertain. When I gaze at it, I still see the goddess of mischief."