Toofy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An orphan?" He said slowly.

Elia nodded, "Yes. The markings of a neko are hard to see when they're young. So no one knew what family she belonged to. And no one was looking for a missing neko child, at the time."

"Her markings... Like her silver ears?" He asked, fascinated.

She could see it in him. The desire to have Toofy all for himself, driving him towards obsession of the enigmatic catgirl. "Nekos are split into tribes, and then into clans. Her markings mean that her tribe are the Silverbacks, and the clan are the Falling Sands. You'll find both of those in many of these books."

Castelle nodded slowly, "So, she has family, then. Do you know if she's ever sought them out?"

"She hasn't. Never even tried." Elia shrugged, "Not that it would do much good. They were frontline soldiers, for the most part. The Silverback tribe basically no longer exists. Her ladyship... Doesn't seem to care about that, though, one way or the other. I suspect I know more about her family than she does."

The man winced, "Her master... That she chose... Butchered her family. And she doesn't care? Because... She was raised by humans, at the temple?"

"I don't really know. She gets bored easily, especially when anyone tries to talk to her about history." The succubus shrugged, "The future means more to her than the past. The past just teaches her tools and strategies to use against those she sees as enemies. It has no personal relevance."

Castelle swallowed, "Does she... Hold grudges?"

"Sort of." Elia chuckled, "It is... Curious. She does have enemies, and those she sees as enemies. But to become her enemy, you don't try and hurt her. You hurt the people she cares about. She's actually quite forgiving of personal attacks."

"Is she?" He seemed confused.

The succubus giggled, "Well... She will toy with her prey, but that is to be expected. But there are only two things she hates, that I know of. One is Isaac, who hurt her handmaiden. The other... Is everything elvish. For obvious reasons. Everything else is simply her having fun."

"My father?"

Elia shook her head, "Is beyond hope, I'm afraid. He made the mistake of making himself into an obstacle between our crazy little cat, and her master."

Castelle the Younger shivered, "And her rage will spill out over all of us."

"You get burned when you stray too close to fire. But, distance yourself appropriately, and you can enjoy the warmth." Elia said carefully. "I don't believe she has decided what fate she'd like for him. Simply looking for a way to reduce his influence on the coming trial."

"She's going to kill him." Castelle disagreed, speaking plainly. "It won't look that way, of course. Aren't you trained as an assassin? She hasn't sought your opinion?"

"No love lost between father and son, I see. I wonder, does that mean you'd enjoy it if I called you daddy?" Elia teased him, "I would be willing, if that's your thing."

"She hasn't." Castelle said certainly, "How strange. I didn't think she was trained as an assassin."

"She was trained as a lady of influence." Elia felt annoyed he refused to be distracted, "She has offered to bed your father, but he... Has problems with people like me. Exotics. Inhuman creatures. Have you ever kissed a succubus?"

He frowned, "She has an odd way of speaking, which she says is the neko way. I don't hear anything that odd in your cadence, however."

She'd finally managed to turn the topic to herself. That seemed hopeful, then. The young lord was probably the kind to give her the domination she craved, even if he wasn't going to last very long inside her.

"Oh, but there is." Elia chuckled, "A succubus always makes everything about themself. I never say anything without saying me or mine. We're just selfish creatures. Always looking for the next... Little... Taste... Of pleasure."

The smell of his lust grew considerably. He was picturing her naked, and trying to work out where her tail was. She liked the little images in his head.

He was only one decent push away from trying to jump her, right here and now. All she had to do was find his pressure point.

She loved toying with men like him, the ones who thought they deserved everything that they could take.

They tended to give her the domination she desired, but when that was done, and she turned the tables on them, they always seemed to crumble into nothingness.

She would let them pleasure her, and then she would utterly destroy them with the tiniest of influences.

Toofy wouldn't be pleased if she hurt him too badly, but she could probably get away with toying with him at least a little bit. After all, she was a succubus.

She smiled slowly, "Did you realise that I'm not actually wearing anything?"

The skirt vanished, wavering for a moment first. She chuckled at his face as he saw her naked thighs, and his gaze was drawn to the small bundle of hair she was displaying.

She could practically feel his will give way, draining away and letting out the flood of his desire.

In exchange for this bit of fun, she'd have him send the gift. He was generally considered clueless, and politically inept. He might be forgiven for forgetting that Sai was imprisoned.

The man approached her, placing his soft hands onto her legs, and jerked her towards him roughly. He glared at her, "You really shouldn't try and tempt me."

"The mistress won't mind." She smirked, "I can look like anyone you want. Say whatever you need to hear. Who would you like to fuck, m'lord?"

"Your mistress." He growled.

Toofy had threatened her about that. Elia should have seen it coming, but she had just offered it to him. It wasn't like she found it untempting, either.

But... Toofy's threat had involved a needle, thread, and Elia's cunt.

"That, she might mind." Elia said carefully, "Perhaps if you weren't taking me in the middle of a public room. Another time and place."

She cocked her head, red eyes flashing and gently prodding at his desire to keep it aflame. "I'm exotic. Do you like this face, m'lord? I have horns that you could grab me by."

"Not your face." He growled, like they always did. "Another neko. I just want a cat."

She shivered. Her face sprouting fine white fur, almost invisible to the eye. Her tail reappeared, but transforming into one more playful and less likely to go in someone's mouth as it was covered in hair.

Two small brown ears sprang up through her hair, which turned into a river of gold. Her eyes shifted from red to gold, and grew to fit the new face. Pupils becoming vertical slits.

She smiled at him toothily, and blepped the rough and red tongue, as if she was excited and determined.

Castelle let out a soft groan, and grabbed at her girly parts roughly. Almost painfully. He shoved a finger into her without even waiting to see if she was wet.

Elia struggled not to roll her eyes at him, and instead faked a soft little moan, putting a purr on the sound. "Mmm. Master is hungry. Elia is waiting. She wants her master."

"On your knees, slut." He barked, and shoved her to the ground.

She liked the shove, not so much the name calling. So many people thought domination and humiliation went hand-in-hand. Forgetting to cherish the one trusting the other.

"M-master." She keened, "Is master angry with the Elia? She's sorry. She can make it up to master. Make him forget."

Elia reached for his belt, she could hold a grudge once she'd eaten her fill of his sexual energy. This one was going to be a feast.

Not quite as filling as her favourite neko, but close.

At least his dick looked appealing. The thing had sprung to life without any encouragement, and was now in front of her golden eyes. She purred excitedly and gave a try of the rough tongue to his tip.

"Fuck. It actually... Feels like that?" He groaned, "I thought... That was just... An illusion."

"Master feels what master believes." She smirked like her mistress, and reached out with her softer hands to begin playing with him in earnest.

The magic was more complex than belief, but a blowjob is hardly the right moment to teach someone the complex mechanics.

Elia slipped him into her mouth, giving an experimental swirl of her tongue around the head of his cock to his shuddering delight. Her tongue gripping at him tightly, tugging the skin.

She gave another lick to his entire length as she began to bob her head up and down his length.

He responded with a loud groan and grabbing her ears. If she was a real neko, she would have squealed in pain as he used those delicate body parts to begin driving himself in and out of her face.

Elia easily opened her throat to accompany the invading hammer driving into her. Her nostrils flaring as she gazed up at him with cute little golden eyes, as he fucked the timid little neko.

Castelle's eyes closed, as he began to groan warning signs.

She considered stopping him.

Elia would quite appreciate it if someone dumped their cum deep into her cunt. Tyre had frustrated her, and now he was unavailable. She wanted it.

On the other hand, Castelle was not a decent lover. He wasn't going to be interested in her enjoying what was happening.

She opted for enthusiasm.

The succubus shook her head back and forth, before diving deep with her nose into his messy bush. Before his moan ended, she was back to the head, working it around every angle of her mouth before diving down again.

With each entry into her throat, she massaged him. Closing and opening her throat in waves that only a succubus could. Technically it was cheating on the roleplay, but who cared?

His hands tightened even harder, and Elia felt a moment of insult as he climaxed without even bothering to warn her.

Not that she would choke, of course. She slurped up his seed easily, and leaned back to show him her empty mouth.

Castelle the Younger let out a groan.

Elia stood up, shivering as she took back on her real form. Her true form, horns, tail and all. Her red eyes flashed and she smiled at him, "Well, that was fun."

"You're not awful." He said with disdain.

Elia shrugged, "On your knees."

The young lord's eyes bugged as he suddenly found himself falling to his knees without hesitation. He glared up at her, "What have you done to me? I'll have you killed for this!"

She chuckled, "Didn't your mother ever tell you? Never spill your seed in a succubus."

He growled, glaring up at her, "Why are you doing this? I'll have your mistress skinned alive for this insult!"

"Oh, she's got nothing to do with this." Elia rolled her eyes, "But, what you can do for me is deliver this box and letter to the House of Sai. You'll tell no one where you got it, ever. You'll also tell no one about us in the library, ever."

His cheek twitched, "The... Hell... I will..."

"Resisting isn't a good idea." Elia shook her head, and put the items down in front of him. "You can't. You'll die first, which would be a shame. If you could learn a little respect, you might be an interesting lay."

The lord's shoulders slumped, "I hate you."

"Hate, love, whatever." She stroked his cheek with her tail, "Those aren't really emotions I care much about. Just weaknesses. Try not to be weak, m'lord."

"I will have you killed, for this." He sneered again.

She shivered, becoming a perfectly replica of him. She crouched in front of him, and then with his own voice spoke, "I look forward to the attempt."

---

Toofy followed the elder lord down beneath the house, and into the dungeons. The whistling and screaming began almost immediately. One or two of the prisoners began to frantically jack off, intending to fling their seed at her.

Castelle the Elder led her towards the back of the prison, passed all of them. He gave a small smile with each attempt to embarrass Toofy.

She felt one of those behind the bars find his mark, splattering against her cheek, and she very nearly wretched. It smelled... Off. Like he was violently sick.

She needed a bath, as much as she would hate it.

He stopped at the last cell. This one was separated from the others. It was larger, but it was also reinforced. Instead of just bars, it was a grid of metal, each slat as broad as her palm, and twice as thick as a finger.

He waved a hand, "This is what I wanted to show you. A new arrival. Some exotic beast that was killing our people. I am told you have quite the sensitive nose, what can you tell me of the beast?"

She sniffed cautiously, and then burst into a grin and ran up to the cage, pawing at the door, "Wanna play! Wanna play! Let her in!"

Castelle recoiled in confusion, "What?"

"He's neko!" She said excitedly, golden eyes flicking to the lord, "Toofy wants to play! Let her in. Please, m'lord."

The lord tried unsuccessfully to recover, "What are you blathering about? I just told you this was a mass murderer. A pox upon the land. You want to bed it?"

"Uh uh." She shook her head, "Toofy just wants to play, she wouldn't betray her Sai by bedding him. He is like her, neko. We hunt, he just chose to hunt the wrong beast. Humans are tricky to hunt."

The lord sighed and then waved to one of his many guards, "She wants in. Put her in. And let it loose upon her. I can't be blamed for what happens next."

Toofy sprang through the gate before it was fully open, landing in a soft crouch, tailing giving little flicks back and forth. Her eyes saw into the darkness of the cell, where the other stood.

The guard crossed to the man against the wall, unlocking him whilst the other guards stood at the door with weapons at the ready.

They feared this neko with downcast eyes.

Yet, he wouldn't move.

Not whilst she was in his cell.

The guards backed out, and relocked the door, before retaking their positions. The man opposite her rubbed his wrists slowly, and then let out a growl in their native tongue, "Your lord expects me to take you."

She miaowed in return, "He isn't her master. She has chosen her master, the Sai. He is her jailer. Her name, male, is Toofy."

"He is called Daen." The neko growled back to her, and cautiously lifted his golden eyes to look at her, "Toofy is not... A neko name."

"Her Sai named her. He will respect the name, or he will insult Toofy."

The man nodded slowly, and went down on his knees, staring at her curiously. "Daen does not recognise her accent. He does, her markings. Why is she here, so far from the clan? Was she stolen from her home, like Daen?"

Toofy shook her head, smiling prettily at him, "She was raised in the city. Little orphan kitty. She has never known her clan, and they never came for her. She doesn't care about clan."

"Your markings." He insisted, "Do you know their meaning?"

"Toofy is magic. Of course she knows." She rolled her eyes, "But clan never even looked for Toofy, so why should she care?"

He breathed in sharply, "A bucktooth's child?"

"Grandfather was bucktooth." She shrugged, "But Toofy never knew her family. Doesn't care for family. Why does the Daen insist on boring her? She could play. Never had chance to play hunt. Humans too weak for neko games."

He chuckled softly, "Raised by humans. How can she even call herself neko?"

She grinned, showing off her fangs to him, "He should play with her. See if temple made her weak."

"A male cannot approach a female." He growled, "Not whilst she is in heat, and bound to a master. You know this. That is why Toofy is not afraid of Daen."

She rolled her eyes, "No. She doesn't know Daen. He could be a bastard. Her hormones don't mean she is safe. She must smell sweet to the Daen. Like toffee apples, but even more fun."

"I am no monster." He said, utterly incensed.

She whined, "Toofy did not mean to hurt his feelings. She doesn't know him. All she knows is that her jailer intended for him to rape her."

"Never." He said stiffly, "Daen kills humans. Hunts the ones that hunted his clan and family near to extinction. He knows it bores the Toofy, but does she know the Silverback tribe? What became of them?"

She swallowed nervously, knowing he would smell the truth on her, "She does. Her master, her Sai, killed them. Sent by emperor."

"You... Chose that creature?" Daen choked.

Toofy nodded slowly, "He smelled of blood and shame. He was given the right to choose her, but he did not. He asked her if she would choose him. Respected the right of the cat to choose her own master."

"He sounds... Odd." Daen said carefully.

She shrugged, "She loves her master. It is enough for her. It is not enough for the Daen, who has lost his family. Toofy does not expect that they be friends, because of this."

"Daen is not her friend." He agreed, "She is his family."

He finally stepped forward into the light. Bold black hair framed his face, including stripes through his facial fur. Yet, his ears were a perfect silver, like her own.

Toofy saw deeper gold flecks among the others in his eyes, like her own. The mark of magic, of a descendant of a bucktooth.

This one was both a descendant of a rare kind of neko, and of her tribe. He would see her as family, which might mean that he considered her his property, as both her elder, and male.

"Toofy's family is her master." She growled at him, ears going flat, "She has no parents. No tribe. No clan. She does not want them! They abandoned her to be kicked and starved! Kitten in a back alley, in human city. She was hated because of her family."

The man shook his head, "No, Toofy. She must let him speak. He has much to tell, and little time before they grow bored of us speaking and not fighting. She must listen."

She rolled her jaw and sniffed rudely, "She hears him."

"She is a Silverback, like Daen is. Less than a hundred of us survived the slaughter. But no woman did. None. Toofy should not be alive." He said quickly, "They killed the women, the kittens. Hunted them exclusively. To stop us ever surviving. No clan came for Toofy, because she should not exist."

Toofy blinked in surprise, feeling a surprising amount of emotion, "She is... Alone?"

"Daen has searched for survivors since the war. Twenty two years, Toofy. She is the first he has found." He stared at her, letting the implications sink in. "Whatever may come, she must survive. Daen will devote his life to it. She is the hope of his tribe."

She fiddled with her bell, "Toofy does not want to have kittens."

"What she wants does not matter to Daen. All that matters to him, is that she lives free. He will swear his life to the task." He insisted, "She is a slave, by the collar. This incenses him. She should be free, and he should be her brother."

Toofy bit her lip, considering what he had said. She smiled slowly, "He would give his life?"

"He would."

She nodded, and frowned, "She must admit that she knew that Castelle had a neko in prison. Had hoped to arrange for Castelle to annoy it, and die. Hunter killed by prey, because humans call him strongest hunter."

"Daen would kill him for her, if the opportunity arises."

She shook her head, miaowing quickly, "She has prepared a better death for him, soon. His frustration that he has failed will have him killed. Daen must not give them reason to hurt him. She will have need of him, soon. When older Castelle dies. Younger will take over, and Toofy will earn her freedom."

The cat cocked his head, "What is it that Toofy wants the Daen to do?"

"Wait. Patiently." She growled, "She knows he is bad at this. But, he must. He must not hurt anyone else. He must do as he is told. So that Toofy can arrange for his freedom. He will serve her, but not yet."

Daen smiled at her and chuckled, "She is much like his family, even if she was not raised in it. The women ever were... Hungry for the hunt. Men kill beasts. Women kill souls."

"Toofy is Toofy." She said disdainfully, "She ever will be. But... She will let the Daen serve her, one day, if it is what he wants. She wants to play with him, one day."