Toofy Ch. 09

Story Info
The catgirl has her vengeance.
10.7k words
4.81
7.5k
11

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,841 Followers

Silent toes crept across the floor as Toofy held her muddy boots in her mouth. She padded silently on all fours across the floor, her tail twitching excitedly as she snuck into the room, the dawn just beginning.

She, ever so gently, placed her boots at the foot of the bed before reaching for her skirt and freeing it. Slipping that and her underwear onto the floor.

She nuzzled her head up and beneath the heavy layers of the bed, before slipping up into the covers, wearing only her shirt.

She grinned as she found the warm legs, purring quietly as she nestled her face into them. She rubbed up the length of them until she arrived at her goal, her golden eyes flashing in the dark as she spotted the underwear protecting her prize.

Her tongue blepped to the side as she concentrated, trying not to wake the occupant of the clothing as she began to drag them down and out of her way. Leaving the underwear around the knees of the woman.

The woman gave a tired moan in her sleep, shifting slightly, but didn't otherwise respond to Toofy's hot breath as she poised over the delicious little snatch.

She'd been waiting for this since she had first smelled elf on the Lady Castelle, at their first meeting.

Of course, since then she'd learned that Xivian wasn't entirely an elf, but a halfbreed. Shunned by human and elf alike, she'd probably be killed if she entered elven territory just for existing.

Toofy gave a small kiss to the sex, and shifted over to the other pair of legs, tangled with the first. This one didn't have any underwear she needed to get out of the way.

The catgirl pulled her hands in close and breathed on them, warming them up quickly. Then, silently, she took the sex of both women in hand and gently began to play with them.

Her eyes glowed excitedly as both emitted quiet moans.

Xivian tried to roll away from the motion, the woman not quite waking up, but beginning to gain some awareness of her surroundings. Feeling the invasion of her privacy, against her chastity.

Liz, however, slept the sleep of the dead, as only a pampered noblewoman could. Even as Toofy's finger began to make her slit moisten, the woman continued to sleep.

The cat rolled her eyes.

She needed Liz to wake up first. Couldn't be taking her cute little Xivi without permission. The noblewoman would be completely unforgiving if she woke up with the neko between her handmaiden's legs.

Which was annoying, because Xivi was entirely fascinating to the catgirl. She could feel it, even at a touch. She didn't have the same clitoris as human or elf. Something in-between.

Humans were rubbery, but stiffening under excitement. A little playful oyster. Elves were solid, like stone. They tended to prefer suckling directly on it, whereas humans liked it when you played around it.

Xivi felt like she had fragments of rock, embedded into something soft. Toofy really wanted to dive in and discover what the woman's preferences were.

She had to service the noble, first.

Which would require waking her... Somehow.

She reluctantly stopped playing with the handmaiden, and began to kiss along the legs of the human. Moving her head up gently until she found the deep musky scent.

She didn't really like the way Liz smelled. It was intense, coming from a diet that was too sedentary, with far too much meat. Salty to the taste, but almost a scent of oil.

Her rough tongue slid along the length of the little slit. Liz stiffened and let out a quiet moan, and then a tired groan. "No..."

Toofy rolled her eyes, and began to actively lap at the woman. Her tongue curling as she drew in the liquid, before allowing it to drool out of the corners of her mouth.

"Hmm? Oh. Oh!" Liz finally woke up.

The blanket whipped back violently, and the neko smirked, tail standing straight and tight.

Liz let out a growl of frustration, "I did not send for you! Oh... Oh, stop it. Let me... Mmm... Complain, first. Mmm. Oh, you're too... Good at that."

Toofy reached over and ran a hand down the handmaiden's leg gently, voicing her intentions.

Liz growled, "Xivian. Please leave us."

"M'lady." The tired voice came, and the halfbreed went to leave the bed.

Toofy popped up, ears flattening and letting out a keening noise from deep in the base of her throat. Looking wide-eyed at the noblewoman, begging.

The woman crossed her arms across her naked chest, "You are not stealing her from me, Twenty Four!"

"Not steal." She whined, "Share. She wouldn't dare to steal. She shares everything with the Liz. Wanted to share, together. The Liz should have the ones she loves."

"Manipulative. Devious." Liz glared at her, "Trying to use my heart against me. Just because you want to play with my handmaiden."

"Toofy gave the Xivian back to the Liz." She pointed out, "Her husband had deprived them both of their love. Toofy just wanted the Liz to feel what it is like to be shared, and to share. She would not hate it."

The woman ground her teeth together and sigh, "Fine. Xivian. You may stop dressing, and rejoin us. The endless sexual education of our neko continues. The depths I sink to... You are always right, when you say I will enjoy it."

"Toofy would not try, if she did not think the Liz would like it." Her tail wagged for a moment.

Liz shifted up in the bed, and looked over at her handmaiden, "I know I will regret this... But... You clearly want her. Xivian? You look... Interested. Shall I watch the two of you, for a moment?"

"No. No." Toofy said crossly, "The Xivian must pleasure the Liz. Toofy will guide... And join in... As things continue. Tell her what you like, Liz."

The noble sighed, "This is embarrassing... Xivian? I... I suppose... You may kiss me, if you wish. There is no need to hide it in front of the cat. That we adore each other."

The halfbreed smelled... Lustful.

Toofy smirked, sitting back silently and letting the two forget she was even there, for a moment. The kiss began hesitantly, but became quite passionate.

The cat struggled not to laugh as she saw the handmaiden holding the noble's face, pushing her tongue into her mouth roughly. When she saw the knee sneak up and press firmly into Lady Castelle's crotch.

Waking that one up hungry seemed to be a dangerous thing.

She crouched down silently, arching her back so that she could look in and see the fascinating little vulva of the halfbreed. Her eyes widened as she saw it was even more different than she thought.

Along the inner edges of her channel, Toofy could spy a spiral pattern of ribbing. A texture that would drive a man insane, and one that she didn't want to resist, either.

She made a pout and sat up, crawling in behind the elf and embracing her. The cat's hands tweaked at the handmaiden's nipples briefly, causing her to gasp and break the kiss.

As she did, Toofy gently redirected her head to suckle at Liz's left breast. Xivian was surprisingly pliable, diving straight into it.

"Oooh." Lady Castelle breathed raggedly, "Sensitive."

As she did, the cat slithered down beside her to play with the other breast. Her tongue flicked quickly across it. "Not so much, Xivi. Give her something to want. Desire is best served... Desperate."

"Cruel cat." The noblewoman moaned, a hand reaching into Toofy's hair and trying to push her down on the breast.

She responded by pulling back, lifting the woman's arm and kissing gently at the inside of her wrist. Golden eyes sparkling as she saw Liz respond in surprise, not realising that the spot was sensitive.

"Kiss lower. Her button." Toofy instructed, and the woman planted a series of kisses down her lady until she reached the bellybutton.

Liz gave an involuntary laugh as it tickled, and Toofy quickly grabbed Xivian's wrist and pushed her hand inside the noblewoman before the moment ended.

"Gods!" The lady's eyes rolled back in her head.

Toofy smirked, "Gently. Teasingly. Never quite enough, not slow enough she can complain."

Before Liz could distract her handmaiden, Toofy planted her own mouth on the noble. Savouring the softness of her lips. The timidity of her tongue.

Her teeth were perfectly flat, ground down from stress and anger. Rounded, rather than sharp. Still fun to play across the tops of, especially as Toofy's plan to remove most of that stress was about to be answered.

The cat breathed in sharply as she felt delicate fingers enter her own extremely wet pocket. Elizabeth reaching into her depths and returning the favour.

Toofy rewarded her with a groan into her mouth. "Yeeesss."

"Ei." Xivian squeaked, as the other hand apparently found her. The unexpected sound almost enough to distract the catgirl from what she was doing.

Her tail ran softly down the handmaiden's back, before circling around the small of it. Delivering both comfort and desire in equal amounts. Attempting to lead Xivian down a soft and slow road, rather than rough and tumble.

This was about sharing love, not simply making sure everyone was dripping and staining the sheets.

Toofy needed for them to lose track of the time.

She broke off the kiss with Liz, and turned her attention to the handmaiden. Drawing her in gently by her chin and kissing her in front of her lady.

The hand inside her became frantic, and Toofy groaned into Xivian's mouth. Loud and full of desire. She pushed her hips down, asking for more depth.

Xivi's tongue was like quicksilver. Despite how rough her own neko one was, she couldn't find any purchase on it. The woman was also quick and forceful with it, skilful.

She was suddenly determined to see her kiss Little Saia. That much passion might be enough to offend the gods, themselves.

Toofy broke the kiss, being sure to trail her saliva between the two, and gasp for air. "She sees why she wants to keep Xivi all for herself."

The handmaiden leaned forward, gasping, "L-lady... Castelle... I... Please..."

"You may climax." The noble gave her servant permission.

The woman shook her head, "Not... Before you. Please. Let me... Service... You."

Toofy smirked and drew herself backwards, "Keep going, the Liz. The cat has a tongue, too."

She dove back into the musty home between the nobles legs, whilst the handmaiden half-crouched over her, a hand inside her. She could feel it dripping down her neck.

"Kiss her, Xivi." She instructed, before losing the use of her tongue for more exciting things.

She traced the letters of her true master's name across Liz's clit, flicking at the sensitive spot and making the woman groan loudly. The woman seemed to especially like the curves of the `S'.

"Ai! Ei!" Xivian suddenly squeaked loudly, "Mist-ress!"

Toofy tried not to shudder as she was coated by the halfbreed's fluids. Instead she focused on making certain that Elizabeth reached the same crescendo.

"I... I... I..." Lady Castelle struggled, and then her body arched up, "Me, too! Xivian!"

The cat crawled out from between them as the two women collapsed into an exhausted bundle. Her eyes sparkled in amusement, and one of her ears flicked to the doorway.

She gave an exaggerated stretch and snuggled down beside the other two, kissing Elizabeth's cheek. "She told her, she would like it."

"What is this!?" A male voice roared in rage.

Toofy had been trying, but the timing of this couldn't have been so neatly arranged. It was completely perfect. She must have the luck of the gods, today.

Xivian fell off the side of the bed, hiding.

The catgirl simply rolled over lazily and leaned up onto her elbows. Neatly crossing her legs in a false look of modesty. She blinked slowly, daring Lord Castelle to speak up.

The lady beside her attempted to cover herself, "Castelle. I did not expect you so early, this morn."

"Apparently." He growled, "I have told you, time and again, woman. I tolerate your use of these... Exotics. But I do not approve. And I will not have you disgraced by being found with not just an exotic, not just a woman, but multiple! Overindulgent hedonism! I have treated you too lightly."

Elizabeth cringed, pulling in on herself.

Toofy sat up, abandoning modesty and crossing her legs, the heels of her feet planted against each other. Making his eyes struggle to know where to look. "She doesn't like his tone. Is this how he treats his bride?"

"The grace of the emperor will not protect you forever, cat." He snarled at her, "He would not have his bride cavorting like this. And neither will I. You will no longer touch my woman, cat. Or I will have your claws removed."

Her ears flicked back and forth a moment, before she eased herself forward. She dangled her legs off the edge of the bed, and pretended at sweetness, "If the lord is jealous, he need only ask. Toofy is only a slave, she would have to do what he wants."

Castelle took a step backwards, a look of disgust bloating his face, "Is this the loyalty you show your doomed lord? Let me assure you, cat. He will die soon, and you will lose the protection of your title. When that happens, not even the emperor will protect you. You truly will be, just a slave."

"Toofy hasn't had a male since the emperor. Can you blame her for seeking the companion of the lady?" She said innocently, trying to tempt him to make the mistake.

He grabbed her by the ear, causing her to let out a painful caterwaul, eyes watering as he dragged her out of the room.

The lord shoved her against the hallway, glaring at her, "Touch my wife again, and I won't just treat you like prey. Come along, bitch, there is something you need to see."

"She is not decent. May she don her clothes?"

"No."

---

The succubus woke quickly, feeling like something was badly wrong.

Elia smiled slowly as she realised what had made her panic and brought her full into her senses. There was no infuriating catgirl sucking at the tip of her tail.

Hadn't taken her long to get used to that.

She shook off the anxiety, and sprawled out in the narrow bed, enjoying being alone in it, for once. She knocked something hidden beneath the blankets.

Elia sighed and lifted it, half expecting to see a used vegetable, but instead finding a small wooden box. It was latched, and locked, with two letters sitting beneath it.

The succubus frowned. One of the letters was addressed to her, the other to the House of Sai.

She unfolded her letter and scanned it. Toofy had written it in broken demonic, not one of her strong suits. Yet, Elia doubted that anyone but the two of them on this estate could read any demonic at all.

Apparently, she was expected to deliver the box, and the other letter, to Isaac. As the current overseer for the House of Sai, he would take receipt of it.

Elia would have to find a reason for the box. Presents were generally delivered with fanfare, and to a lord. The only viable excuse would be that someone was sending it to Lord Sai, and were not yet aware of his imprisonment.

A gift, from another lord, who lived suitably far away. At least a week of travel. If Toofy had been spending all her time in the library looking at heraldry, she could have at least found one.

Instead of making Elia try and guess.

The succubus held the box to her ear carefully, trying to guess what was inside, and why Toofy had felt the need to actually lock it.

Elia rolled her eyes as she heard a scorpion.

Of course it was.

She moved off tiredly to the library, intent to get this over with before starting her day. The succubus trailed along the shelves idly, until she found the heraldry section.

She moved through a few books until she found the family tree for the House of Sai, and looked at it in considerable confusion.

"Anything you need help with, miss?"

She smiled to herself, shivering as the glamour hid her horns and changed her eye colour to a light blue, before she turned around. Her tail disappeared as the man was distracted by her dark face. "I was looking for something, for my mistress."

"You're the... Succubus." Castelle the Younger said hesitantly, confused by her appearance. The near-humanity of it, as she played on his doubts of human superiority.

She smiled sweetly, "I don't bite. Unless you want me to. You may call me Elia, if you wish."

"Elia." He swallowed, taking a deep breath, "Is there something in particular your mistress has sent you for?"

She frowned, "Not exactly. I was attempting to look for family for Lord Sai... But... The family tree."

He looked at the book as she showed him that it marked exactly two people in the document. One was Sai himself, and the other was the recent addition of Twenty Four as his mistress.

The empire had always been fast at updating their documentation, but this was... Where was his parents? There wasn't even a town name listed for location of birth.

"Ah. I see." The young man said hesitantly, and frowned, "This doesn't actually surprise me, I'm afraid. I don't believe that Sai is his birth name. Rather, it was a new identity granted to him for services rendered. Is her ladyship looking for his family?"

Elia shrugged, "I was hoping to find a cousin, or other distant relation. I suppose that would have been too easy. Do you know of many relations of Lord Sai?"

"None, as far as I'm aware." Castelle replied to her disappointment. "He barely gets along with the nobles of the capital. I don't believe he has contact with anyone outside of the city, either. No. Wait, that's wrong."

The young man moved through a few other books, before eventually producing one, "This is a record of correspondence, during war time. Father was assigned as Minister of Censorship, at the time. My Enteric is quite poor, but I believe this part of the table refers to those sending, and this one to receiving."

Elia scanned the entries, and tapped one she saw repeating, "Once a month, Lord Sai received a letter or package. Never sent one in return. Odd."

"Who was the sender?" Castelle asked curiously.

The succubus frowned, "The name is elven. Beyond that, I do not recognise it. Astadia, daughter of Fillian. The sender comes from the the Golden Mountain."

"The capital of the elven empire." Castelle nodded slowly, "Why do I know that name? Not Astadia. Fillian of Golden Mountain... Oh. Oh, my. If I'm not wrong, Fillian was the elven Emperor, at the time."

Elia nearly choked.

What kind of minor lord receives letters from a head of state, and also doesn't even so much as send an acknowledgement of receipt?

The more she attempted to dig into Sai's background, the stranger that it seemed to become.

Unfortunately, it didn't help her much. A present given to celebrate Sai's new mistress would make sense, but one coming from the daughter of an emperor would not.

Castelle had been reading another book whilst she was thinking, and gave a heavy sigh. "I'm afraid that she's dead. Astadia, that is. She was killed when her sister, Tresian, took the throne, a fairly common occurrence."

Elia sighed, and began putting books back, "I will have to go about this a different way, then. Thankyou for your assistance."

"I've helped you, does that mean you can now do a small favour for me?" He smiled sweetly.

The succubus grinned slowly, smelling the lust on him, "My lady does allow me a dalliance or two. I might be able to spare you a few moments of my time."

"I... Wasn't going to suggest that." He fought his own desire, "Your mistress. What do you know about her past?"

"Most everything." Elia shrugged, "I was hired to eliminate her, at one time. Learning about her was easy enough, as we were both temple girls. What would you like to know?"

"I... I'm not sure."

The succubus leaned on one of the tables, being sure to lift her leg just enough that it hinted that there was something to see beneath her skirt. "She was found as a kitten. Starving, and drenched. Crying in the rain, all on her own. One of the temple acolytes found her, and tried to sneak her home. She was caught, and Lady Twenty Four was raised by the temple."

shakna
shakna
1,841 Followers