All Comments on 'Toofy Ch. 11'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If gods are not in "heaven" where would they be? Um walking among us? Now that would be apocalyptic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wonder if Arina let go and let herself be returned to her body that Lord Castelle would die at the same moment? With Toofy no longer directly engaged to prevent his being taken by death that makes me think she effectively swapped places with Toofy in between realms and blocking up the works. She forced Toofy out of that possessed rage she was in where even her eyes weren't the same, where she could squished Elia like a grape to get Lord Castelle III's jizz out of her without a bit of thought. I think Toofy took as much of Elia's power and abilities as she could in that moment as well.

The kitsune has now met Sai and left her spit to rile Toofy. In Lord Han's musings on the death of Isaac and attempt on Lord Castelle II the details could fit Toofy as most believe but they also could fit the kitsune even more. The kitsune claims to have not met Toofy but is strangely interested in upsetting her. She also doesn't appear to understand how powerful Sai is either. For someone allegedly old and a survivor I suppose she just hid throughout the war referred too? Had Toofy stolen her pet white scorpion out from under her nose at some time and then used it to throw any investigation off her track? If Toofy has been totally set up in both incidents, where was she to get muddy boots? Back in the underground city?

Daen and Toofy would probably make a good couple. Though he did piss her off a bit with that almost mating bite. It was a convincing 'wound' for the guards to believe she was attacked.

What purpose does turning the elf 🧝‍♀️ kingdom dark ultimately serve? War and death was what Trician was told would come to the elves with Astadia's death. The draug walking is what Trician sees as a result of Astadia's death. But the delayed reaction of the sun god, if the future of no sun rise happens, is odd. She appears to be ignoring the rest of the missing/unresponsive gods. There is more than just the immediate problem of darkness.

I wonder if Thunderstep can lighten the sky? I'll assume his name has some sort of storm/lightning 🌩 ⚡️ aspect to it? If he can conjure a great storm in the sky it could at least keep things lit enough with continuous lightning allowing others to see and fight the dead. He may also take out the orc army with such a storm.

The emperor now has his own powerful mistress in Meerakeilian and given her a mission to kill Toofy. For all his worry that Toofy would sew trouble in the kingdom he seems to have missed the god level trouble doing far worse and much faster. I wonder who Irrleichdan is? Someone important enough to Meerakeilian be bring forth tears. Being a dragon I wonder if she can fly? Wonder what Toofy gained by consuming the tip of her tail?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the first anonymous post,

That is a possibility. There have been references to the goddess of mischief, deceiver gods. The troublemakers could always be around somewhere just stirring the pot. Not sure of a reason why the rest would be out of their celestial perch and down with the riffraff though. Trying to catch the deceivers/trouble makers in the act which would them allow them to punish them? The Kitsune and Toofy are both troublemakers on a collision course. Imagine if Toofy ends up with an extra tail or two herself. lol All the extra intimate teasing she could perform with them. What if the emperor is a deceiver god or just a powerful being/ancient? Meerakeilian seems to think he is similar to a dragon given burning coals do nothing to him.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"Meerakeilian let out a soft little moan as she lifted, and then dropped, her cloaca along his shaft. " Someone did their research, egg-layers have cloacas, not vaginas. This impressed me.

UncertainTUncertainT6 months ago

Great writing, I'm glad that my confused life is not as confused as this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Toofy Ch. 10 Previous Part
Toofy Series Info