Toofy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This, too, was the orcish way. All politics was discussed under the distractions of the flesh. A tradition that said it was harder to lie and scheme when you were busy trying to make a partner moan.

Sai couldn't avoid his choice for much longer.

"The emperor is one of Menes' experiments. The Immortal." Sai said stiffly, "Which means that even if Toofy gets her way, deposing the fucker is going to take an army, and a powerful orcish warlock."

Hammerhand laughed, "You came here to hire my army."

"And you, father." Sai said, bending down to catch the attention of one of the more lithe concubines. Her skin was a motley of brown and white, and her tusks barely protruded from her mouth.

She glanced to her master, who gave her an affirmative nod. The woman undid Sai's belt quickly, and kissed at his crotch.

The orc considered him for a moment, "This is treason. You must be bewitched by your neko, if you truly believe you can take on the empire."

"I don't have a choice. Mmm. I was sent to die for protecting her." Sai growled, as the concubine pulled aside his underwear, and her hand found his member.

"You love a beastwoman." Hammerhand stated crassly, as his own concubine began to move her head back and forth, having found what she was looking for. "Do you... Intend to take her as a bride?"

Sai's mouth went dry as he felt the tongue of the woman flick across the tip of his cock. "I... Do. I love Toofy."

"A neko daughter." Hammerhand considered the proposition, as if he wasn't currently having his own dick slathered by a very aggressive-seeming orcish woman.

Sai nodded firmly, "One way, or another. She... She has... Asked to... Take the empire."

"A war she cannot win." Hammerhand pointed out reasonably. "What claim to fame, does she have? So far as I have heard, your neko is nothing but a temple whore. Humans won't accept her, for that. Let alone as beastkind."

It was difficult to focus with the skilful tongue swirling around his hardened manhood. Harder to talk. The woman was also quite determined to make it even harder for him.

"Toofy... Has already... Outlived one lord." Sai swallowed, "She has targets on... Others. Seduced the wife... Of one. She has been... Bedded... By the... Emperor."

Hammerhand laughed, "Kaden touched your woman? After you murdered the last motherless to do that? Well. I do believe that was a mistake. I would not swear fealty to her, even if she takes your empire."

"I don't... Think she'd... Care." Sai managed. "Just... Don't touch... What's hers."

"Like you." Hammerhand said pointedly, and then chuckled, "Take the concubine, Slag. You can finish in her later. Call it an agreement to consider the situation. But... If you attack me..."

The woman reluctantly let Sai pull her off his dick, giving a pouting face.

Sai shrugged, "This is still an orcish stronghold. Attacking it isn't in my health's best interests."

His father chuckled and waved for him to leave.

The woman hooked her arm around Sai's and they ducked out of the tent. There were a few orcs who had been expecting a duel, who looked at the two of them with disappointment.

Sai finished rebuckling his belt, turning to his new mistress, and asked her, "Do you have a name?"

"Khild, Lord Sai." She stated, using the orcish word for child. She was named for her role, which was to ensure that her master had an heir. He should have seen that coming.

He nodded grimly, as they headed for the exit, "My men, the humans, will be... Unhappy to see you. They'll probably try and hurt you. Take you as theirs."

She spat on the ground, "Humans. Always touching the women."

"Feel free to disembowel any of the fuckers who try." Sai instructed her, "You're mine."

She smiled happily, "I like dis, Lord Sai. You are... True orcson?"

"Slag, to Hammerhand." He nodded, "Father exiled me for refusing to bed a woman I did not love. The first woman I had, was my neko, Lady Twenty Four."

Khild glanced at him in surprise, "You are strange. You would not bed, me?"

"I will. I have to, or I will not be your master. That is the law." Sai stated, and gave a small sigh, "But... Toofy will be very jealous of you. Especially as we're currently so distantly separated I can't even scry on her."

She gave a firm nod, "I accept this role, as lesser mistress."

"Your language skills are excellent." Sai commented, "Was I right in guessing that you're a... Pardon the expression, halfbreed?"

Khild smiled in amusement, "Humans. Never want to offend. I am a beastwoman, and a mongrel bitch. My mother was orc. She took a human slave, but the toy did not survive."

He chuckled, "Yes. But... You can pretend to be my translator. I don't need my men assuming I can speak orc. Prejudiced fucks, probably."

"Lies and deceit." She turned up her top lip in disgust, "If I must."

Sai nodded, "I already have a fox serving me. They're not going to be particularly happy to see us."

"A kitsune?" The woman said in surprise, "They never serve anyone. Ever. Even a slaving collar cannot break their will."

He chuckled, "She... Has some kind of jealousy towards my neko. She's attempting to seduce me. But... She is also the kitsune who invaded the palace and caused the emperor to slaughter her kind."

"Dangerous company." Khild said excitedly, "I think I will enjoy more than just carrying your children, Lord Sai."

The two exited the stronghold, but the air outside was just as foul as the air inside. There was no fresh air, not near the slaughter of such a battlefield.

"I don't intend to impregnate you. Especially not before my neko." He said firmly, "Toofy would probably make me a eunuch if I did, that. She, I love. You, are politics."

The orc woman chuckled, "I was born to be impregnated. Your father seeks an orcish heir for his line. I doubt you have choice upon it."

Sai glared at her, "I am Thunderstep, woman. If you think I am above using magic to preserve my bond to Toofy, think again. I have no intention of letting you get fat."

"I won't fight you on it, master." She acknowledged him with her head bowed.

He gave a firm nod, and then wiped the mud from his face as they continued walking towards the camp, "Now, we can only hope that Tammy hasn't gone and eaten anyone whilst we were negotiating."

He took off his cloak and draped it around her proudly naked form. Trying to maintain at least a level of propriety.

---

Her ears pulled back, and Toofy turned around, golden eyes lifting to the sky in confusion. "The Daen, does he hear that?"

"He does. He... Dragonkind!" The neko shouted and shoved her aside and to the ground a moment before the ground where he was standing was scorched.

Toofy stared at the speck of red circling in the sky, turning around to come back at them. She turned her head completely sideways, and spoke slowly, "It... Can't be..."

Her tomcat patted at his smouldering fur and glared over to her, "Does Toofy count the dragonkind among her many enemies?"

"One." She acknowledged and shook her head, "But... But she's a slave. And she's not allowed to attack Toofy. She... It is the bitch!"

Both of them dove to the side, but the woman hit the ground in a puff of dirt and splash of mud. The red salamander spun around, whipping at Daen's face with her tail before snarling towards Toofy.

The female neko cocked her head again, "Uh... Mia. Bad dragon. Toofy names herself as Devourer. Behave!"

Meerakeilian puffed black smoke rebelliously, and then dive-tackled her. Toofy hit the ground roughly, before she slammed a knee up into the salamander's soft gut.

She grabbed a scaled ear in her claws, and growled, "Is she fucking deaf!? I am your Devourer! Do you want me to invoke the fucking rite?"

The dragongirl bit her, sinking her teeth into Toofy's forearm. The mighty jaw cracking the bones as it closed, and causing the neko to shriek in pain.

Toofy's eyes watered as shattered bones broke through her skin. She struggled to focus, breathing through her nose, as Mia began to grind her jaw left to right.

Daen put a hand onto the dragongirl's head, and growled quietly, "Release her, or I will send your soul into the void."

Meerakeilian puffed black smoke out her nostrils, daring him to follow through.

Toofy jerked her head at the flash of bright light as the idiot tried to blast a fireball directly into the forehead of red salamander. A fireproof dragonkind.

She blinked away the stars, took a deep breath, and then muttered and scratched a symbol on the woman's cheek.

Mia recoiled, screaming as she felt onto her back. The woman twitched and thrashed noisily, as Toofy sniffled and held her now limp and overly bendy arm.

She licked at it pathetically, and burst into tears. "Mia is a bitch! Toofy did not deserve this."

Daen stared at the still-writhing woman, "What did the Toofy do to her?"

"The rite. Toofy is her Devourer." She said, wincing as she shifted her arm a little. "Dragons have strong hierarchy, strong magic. If one eats another, they become Devourer. Toofy stole her firestones, and then ate her tail. So, now, Mia belongs to Toofy. Arm hurt. Daen have magic?"

He shook his head grimly, eyes flashing for a brief moment. "Daen eases her pain, but that is all he can do. Let him make her a sling."

Toofy angrily kicked the dragongirl who was now desperately puffing white smoke. Trying to surrender to her. She glared at the woman who had turned her arm into little more than grist, wishing she could hurt her even more.

Daen tore his shirt into strips, and gently bound her arm as her eyes watered and she screamed. Then he tied it around her neck, stepping back and cowering in case she took it out on him.

"Cease." Toofy stopped the spell, letting Mia collapse into a sweaty and exhausted mess on the ground. The catgirl glared, and rolled her jaw, "He sent her, didn't he? Emperor."

Mia nodded, letting out a small whimper.

The catgirl kicked her in the side, despite knowing that the salamander wouldn't even feel the impact. Having multiple layers of reinforced bones in the ribcage. "Mia is such a bitch. Toofy never hurt you! Not after she became Devourer. She let the Mia live free. Toofy hates you, now."

The black eyes of the salamander locked on her, "Own me! You owned... I despise you! Hate! Have to kill!"

"Kill to take away Devourer." Toofy acknowledged with a snarl, and crouched beside the woman. Her golden eyes darkened, beginning to fill with red and black flakes. "Maybe I should end it. Take everything from the dumb bitch."

Meerakeilian's eyes widened in fright, "What... What be you?"

"Toofy is Toofy. And Toofy is fucking angry." She snarled, displaying her teeth.

"Not neko eyes!" The dragongirl squealed.

Toofy put a hand to the woman's throat, barely resisting from squeezing the life out of her. This dumb beast had dared to attack her, to splinter her arm until it was useless.

She twitched, growling at herself, and then let go. "She stinks of emperor. His seed, into her belly. Is the Mia carrying?"

"No." The salamander swallowed nervously, "She didn't let her egg be claimed."

Outright killing the woman would be a wasted opportunity. Toofy could think of dozens of ways that Mia could prove useful to her, even if the woman tried to betray her, again.

"He freed her?"

The woman nodded, "But the kitten must die."

Toofy considered faking her own death. It might be one of the wisest courses of action if the emperor was willing to turn a dragonkind into his concubine just to get at her.

However, she was also enraged.

She hadn't been this angry since the same woman had cut open her chest when she was just a kitten. A blistering anger that had stayed with her, then, when she'd sewed her wound shut.

Toofy wanted to hurt Meerakeilian in a way that would destroy the woman's psyche for all time. Wanted to hurt the emperor so bad that he would hesitate before thinking of ever hurting Toofy, again.

She could feel the darkness, screaming to be set free.

Begging her to give up her control.

"Is she cute?"

Daen started, "She... Is not neko. He is not interested in dragonkind."

"Bah." Toofy derided his traditional sensibilities. "You heard her. Toofy doesn't look neko. The Daen still wants to give her kittens."

"Toofy is neko." He replied confidently.

The dragon looked at her in fear, "Don't force. The shame. Don't force."

"Toofy isn't a bitch." She turned up her nose, "She doesn't do things like that. Cute is good for handmaiden. Toofy doesn't have one, and the fucking dragongirl broke her fucking arm."

Daen growled, "She hurt you."

"She's not stupid." Toofy growled back, and then patted the woman on the head, "She knows who is her Devourer, now, doesn't she?"

Meerakeilian whimpered.

"Let Daen kill her. Too dangerous to have her with us, whilst we hunt."

Toofy rolled her eyes, "The Daen is so stupid, even for tomcat. No need to chase gold trail. We have the emperor's assassin. Mia living makes emperor cautious. So we just disappear with her for a while, and he shits bricks."

"She is exotic. No human would let her bear witness." He disagreed.

She smiled slowly, "The Daen doesn't know her parentage. They will listen when she speaks."

"Parent?" Meerakeilian crawled onto hands and knees, "Orphan. How does cat know parents?"

Toofy giggled, "Of course the Efina never told the poor little dragongirl. Because you would get so very mad. You are last egg, only egg, of Irrlichdan."

The red salamander stared up at her in shock, "How? How know this?"

"Efina has papers." Toofy shrugged, "This neko has read everything that Efina has in private places. Always sneaking around, always in trouble. Had its perks, despite the beatings when she got caught."

Claws scratched desperately at the ground, "That why Irrlichdan's death hurts so much. I am Spawn."

Toofy nodded and patted her on the head again, "She never found out how he died, sorry. Just know you are heir."

"Emperor bragged. He killed our greatest." Mia's chest heaved, her black eyes beginning to take on a different sheen as she scratched angrily at the ground, "He bragged... And he fucked... And... And..."

Toofy cocked her head in surprise, "Oh. Does the Mia want revenge, now? Toofy will want emperor dead, one day. Not easy to remove or kill. Will the Mia swear loyalty? On dragon's honour. Toofy will help her hurt him."

Meerakeilian glared up at her, "No. I kill."

The woman staggered upright, snapping out her wings to take off. Toofy grabbed the edge of one wing and shook her head calmly. "No. No, you don't leave. Not allowed."

"Kill!" Meerakeilian screamed, flames boiling out of her mouth.

Toofy refused to release the wing, and simply shook her head, "You broke Toofy's arm. Fuck you. You aren't ruining Toofy's plans to hurt him. Do as you are told, or she will use the rite again."

The wings snapped closed with an angry snarl, and the woman crossed her arms, "How will you hurt emperor?"

"The Immortal gained power by sick magic. Fucked magic." Toofy shivered, "The Menes did it, that is what Toofy knows. He was... Orc warlock. So, Toofy needs to learn more, first."

Daen's ears flattened backwards, "The Menes? Toofy studies the Menes?"

"Not much anymore. Too busy arranging for the Isaac to die, and for the Castelle to die. Had to make Lady Liz her friend, first." Toofy shook her head, "Master was sent to fight orcs. So, Toofy was going to ask her master, when they are reunited. Master... Smells like emperor. Might be connected."

Meerakeilian glared at her, "How long have planned emperor death?"

"Since before she stole your firestones." Toofy shrugged casually, "She is going to be empress, one day."

The dragongirl smiled slowly, "Always claimed it, kitten. I never believed. Not until... Now. Emperor attacked you. Sees you as threat."

"Of course he does." Toofy chuckled, "He's had sex with her. He knows that Toofy has the skills to get what she wants. She made him play nice, and let her go, because he was too absorbed in happy feelings to notice she was a threat. He regretted letting her go."

The woman growled angrily, "Toofy. You must release me, by vow, if I help kill emperor."

"You hate her so much for eating tail, don't you?" Toofy said pityingly, "You really should not have hit Toofy. You made her mad."

"Promise to forgive! To not own!" The woman growled, but it came off more as a begging.

Toofy reached up and cupped her cheek, smiled sweetly, and then slapped her. The salamander didn't even turn her head, but it left the catgirl's hand stinging. "Fuck you! You broke my fucking arm!"

Daen chuckled, "She might, one day, creature. But you may want to wait until she has healed. Now is not the time to ask for favours."

The catgirl glared over at him, "He can shut the fuck up, too! Red salamander is fire dragon, you fuckwit! Use ice on red. Fire on blue. See black salamander, and pray to the fucking gods. Child knows this!"

The tomcat blinked and made a small and apologetic miaow.

She tsk'd loudly and spun on her heel, resuming her walking down the road in the direction of the village the tortured human had named.

It felt, to her, like she was surrounded by absolute idiots.

---

Saia sat by in the shadows, seen as a servant brought along by Lady Efina as she had the guards haul Lord Yu before the emperor himself. Her red eyes feasting upon the man's fear and confusion.

Efina shoved Yu onto his knees, holding up the page, "This is the proof, m'lord! A spell of heinous proportions that should never have existed. All these with me are witnesses."

The ministers turned and bowed towards the emperor, speaking as one, "Execute him, our lord! For the good of the empire!"

Saia smiled excitedly.

Watching all these politicians, falling over each other to condemn Yu to death... It was better than she'd ever dreamed it. It was making her wet, and horny.

One of the men stepped forward, "Lady Efina, m'lord, may have a vested interest in deposing Lord Yu, but she was not involved. It was I, Lord Han, who discovered the offending spell within the papers of Lord Yu. Hidden, poorly, among other wine-stained documents. As your minister, I demand you purify this soul, and send it into the void."

The eunuch listened to the man behind the curtain for a moment, "Name this spell, Lord Han. Or name its crime."

"The spell belongs to the Book of Menes." Han said stiffly, "I will not name it, but the emperor is intimately familiar with it. As is Lord Westcolm, Lord Sai, the one named Tyre -"

The eunuch lifted a hand, "That is enough. His royal majesty is considering the horror of this."

"Hold fast!" A deep voice cried out, and Saia's eyes jerked to see someone striding into the meeting, and she felt her tail twitch involuntarily.

She ground her fangs together as Lord Westcolm strode forward, placing a firm hand on Yu's shoulder. A hand of support.

Oh, fuck.

The man bowed low, "Apologies, your grace. I came as soon as I had heard. I mean no offence, but I must be allowed to speak."

The eunuch waved a hand, "Lord Westcolm, your voice is always welcome. What say you?"

"As his grace is aware, but his subjects are not, I have been tracking a particular individual, who has been amassing artefacts of dark power." Westcolm began grimly, "It is not Lord Yu, who has managed to get his hands on the Book of Menes. It is Lady Efina. This is not the only artefact of evil that rots her soul. My guards have seized her private antechamber, and I dare not even begin to calculate the evil inside."

Efina's head jerked sideways, "What nonsense is this?"

"I am his grace's, secret, Grand Inquisitor." Lord Westcolm stated confidently, as Saia felt her dreams being ripped away from her.

The eunuch nodded grimly, "Arrest Lady Efina. Rise, Lord Yu."