All Comments on 'Toofy Ch. 16'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to find to how it all ends, but I don't want it to end!

5 stars is NOT enough.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Oh my ,that was great looking like twenty four is getting a few powerful crew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Toofy is really gonna shake the pillars of the world before this is done, isn't she?

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

Just a random note for my readers - Whilst I'm definitely still working on Toofy with no signs of slowing down, if you're interested in the elven kingdom, a parallel story based over there should soon surface. 'Drachne'.

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Amazing as always !!!

Many thanks for such an excellent story and for sharing with us.

DruggoDruggoover 2 years ago

Just wow.

Fucking wow.

For life. That was twisted beyond beauty.

So much chaos, I absolutely love this series.

The characters, the drama, the fight.

Thank you for sharing your beautifully chaotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo! Absolutely brilliant.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay while I still gave you 4 stars for the quality of the tale I wish to point out a HUGE hole in your plot this chapter: The very first thing they did upon arresting Efina (head priestess of the temple) was to CUT OFF HER HANDS!!!

Seems to me it would make shoving her thumbs into that guards eyes rather difficult... :S

Also, I'm not positive (and am too lazy to look it up atm...) but I believe foxes give birth to "kits", NOT "pups"...

And one final thing : At least you are consistent in that it seems EVERY TIME you have needed to use the word "past" in a sentence, you instead erroneously used the word "passed"...

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@anon - That wasn't a plot hole. Efina's magic is of the flesh. Specifically, shaping it. Waaay back in Ch14, during the arrest, you'll find Saia thinking cutting them off was a temporary fix at best. And by Ch15, she has them back. (Also, just an aside, fox terms interchange kit and pup. Both are common.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah ok I do recall that "...temporary at best" comment but didn't understand it at the time, And I wondered how shackles held her later... guess it just wasn't obvious to me she could regenerate her own body parts like that.

And as for the other thing; I guess its the same way as with wolves who give birth to cubs, yet many still call them pups... more of a now accepted term even if technically incorrect :P~

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@anon - Heh, yup. Not entirely obvious. You noticed her hands when I drew attention to them. You were supposed to! So, nicely done for noticing what so many others missed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Toofy Ch. 15 Previous Part
Toofy Series Info