Toofy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saia let out a tiny wail, and the limb in Toofy's hands flickered frantically, trying to escape from her clutches.

The catgirl struggled not to giggle at her mistress' excitement.

She moved closer, releasing the tail to use her only good arm to roughly grab one of Saia's horns, and shoved the woman's head firmly down and into the bed.

Expertly using one of her claws to just barely nick the tip of the horn as she did so. Saia's face immediately became defiant, and even more lustful.

"You're just going to fuck me, then? The two of you. Fucking me, like you own me?" Saia growled playfully.

Tyre began to sluice in and out of her, and Toofy could hear just how excited the succugirl's little pussy was. Overflowing in delight as he held her hips and showed Toofy he actually did know a little about how to fuck.

Toofy leaned her head down, pressing the two women's foreheads together, and let out a playful snarl in answer to Saia's statement.

"Oh gods." The woman sucked in her breath, "Oh gods... Oh, Toofy. Mistress. Oh, I want you. Please."

Toofy didn't want to retch and gag, which she would if she breathed in Tyre at this close distance. Especially now that he was aroused.

However, she also desperately wanted to kiss her woman. Saia was not the only one whose privates were running as freely as a river.

Toofy's hesitation became a moot point as she felt the agile little tail slip right through her undergarments, pausing only to slide along her length twice... Before pushing into her.

She let out a loud miaow into Saia's face as the succubus pushed her tail deeply into the catgirl's snatch. The wings of the tip batted briefly around, as Saia wormed her way in to where she could curl against Toofy's sensitive spot.

Toofy's golden eyes stared in amazement at the succubus who was fucking her, whilst Tyre pounded into her with abandon. Her red-eyed beauty's ability to multitask was either divine, or demonic.

The sounds coming from Saia's wet snatch, the smells, were almost enough to block out the distant sounds of battle.

More than enough to awaken a deep hunger inside Toofy.

She regretfully reached down and ever slowly extracted Saia's tail, whilst the succubus fought against it. Trying to worm her way deeper inside her.

Toofy scampered out of reach, and undid the scarf around the succubus' ankle, smirking beneath her mask and nodding to Tyre.

He pulled himself out, to a scream of frustration from Saia. "What are you two playing at!? I was close!"

Tyre grabbed her ankles, and flipped her over. Her wrists twisting even tighter together, before Toofy lightly retied one leg to the bed. Not that any tie would last if Saia wanted out.

The catgirl leaned in, extraordinarily gently taking the base of Saia's tail in her hand. Firmly guiding it upwards and out of the way, and causing the succubus to shudder.

"Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no." The woman shook her head, "That was your game. No. I haven't done that before. You can't."

Toofy smiled to herself, "Tyre will be gentle. The Saia will like it, or Toofy will stop it."

"Mmm..." Saia made a sound of irritated frustration, "Okay, yes... I want to try it. But you two have been so fucking rough with me. I can't. Not like that."

The catgirl hesitated, and then pulled down her mask. She held her nose with one hand as she slurped Tyre's cock into her mouth, making him grown and shudder.

She briefly sucked at him, before pulling back and drooling the triune fluids of human, succubus and neko spit down and onto Saia's virgin asshole.

Toofy gently rubbed it around and in, part numbing the area. Wincing as she let Tyre invade her senses. "No being rough with her. Show her that you love her, human."

He pushed ever so gently at the succugirl's backdoor. Saia winced and bit into her pillow... But also lifted her hips towards him.

Toofy slipped a finger underneath and into the writhing and widened mess that was Saia's well-fucked channel. Curling it to brush Saia's most sensitive of places.

"Oh, oh sh-shit." The succubus moaned, "More. More, Tyre! Put that dick inside my ass. Please."

The man grunted, "Gods above, you're tight."

Toofy felt an explosion of rabid jealousy. Not that her succugirl was having sex with someone else. That Saia could screw her love, whilst Toofy's was a cheating bastard.

As Tyre grunted, and began to thrust gently against the succubus, the catgirl took the tip of the woman's tail and placed it into his mouth. He sucked on it gently, green eyes focused entirely on Saia's pleasure.

Then with grunts and moans ringing in her ears, Toofy crept out of the room. Tears beginning to slip from her eyes.

---

"Stupid freaking slut of a cat." Trician growled, kicking at the dust outside the tavern.

An abomination and a salamander were having a grudge match and threatening to level the entire peaceful town. Ruining the slice of paradise that these people had found beneath the White Witch.

Another abomination, a succubus, and the goddess' chosen one, were busy ignoring that, and ignoring the horrors yet to come, by fucking each other's brains out. Loudly.

None of them cared that the future was slipping away.

Every sacrifice that Trician had made up until this point was being wasted by people who were simply too selfish to give a shit about the future.

Maybe the world deserved to die.

The elf looked up in confusion as she saw the mangled corpse golem she had cursed herself to create. She'd ordered it into hiding outside the town, but here it was, wandering into the town.

Trician nearly destroyed it on the spot, unleashing all the rage that had building up in her since the cat had rejected her.

A soft hand caught her wrist, and she started as she saw invisibility magic dropping away from the still-sniffling neko. Their gold eyes were fixed on the golem.

No, beyond the golem.

Trician's ears pulled back in fright, "Draug."

"Hunting. Followed you." Twenty Four said accusingly, and turned to her and sneered, "Clean up your mess. Then maybe Toofy will think about helping the insane elf."

"That's an army, you fucking cat!" She exploded, "They killed Kal, they nearly killed Tyre and me! How am I supposed to -"

Toofy rolled her eyes, putting a hand over Trician's mouth, "Stop complaining. You depend on gods. Of course you never think things through. You don't need to kill them all. Even Toofy wouldn't try. Just need to stop them being controlled, dumb elf. Break the connection, they go back and do their job. Protect elf empire."

Trician cocked her head, "You say that like it's easy and not fucking impossible. You can't break a lich from their slaves!"

"Pff." The neko blew out her cheeks and turned, "Fine. Toofy helps you this once. But next time, elf is on her own. She's too stupid to live."

Her ears pulled back as she went to hiss, when she suddenly found herself scrambling backwards on the ground and threatening to piss herself in terror.

The neko was surrounded in shadow, and it was growing.

Her golden eyes had been swallowed up into darkness, but there was a sparkling of red in them. Like it was trying to break free, but was being actively suppressed.

Toofy smiled lopsidedly, as her hair began to float up around her. Fur lifting on end and every single follicle suddenly sporting a tiny blue flame, engulfing the woman.

"You claim that destiny rules us." The catgirl's voice reverberated, twisting Trician's stomach into frightened knots. "You dare to claim that we must follow some fated path. That the gods themselves declare what it is, that we must do!"

Her hands curled into angry fists, knuckles cracking audibly, "You think of this lich, as something so strong and terrifying. All things have a soul. Not all things deserve it."

The catgirl lifted a hand and casually snapped her fingers.

The sun went out.

Trician stared, horrified.

The neko's black eyes turned to her, and she gave a small snarl, "So precious. So little. So weak. You are -"

A hand smacked over the back of the cat's head. The sun immediately reappeared, and Twenty Four dropped to her knees, crying and rubbing at her head, "Why!?"

Eratigan stood there, crossing her arms, "Bad kitty. That's what I'm supposed to say, isn't it? Bad girl. You know you're not supposed to play like that. You're supposed to be a good girl. Remember what happened to Saia last time."

The catgirl whined, but nodded.

Trician stared at the two of them, "The fuck is going on!?"

"Oh, Tai just told me that Death was throwing a temper tantrum. Said I had to keep my daughter in line and to call her a bad girl." Eratigan shrugged, and looked up at the undead swarming into the edges of the village, "Well. This looks like fun. I'm not supposed to stay around... But..."

"It isn't a party." Toofy said with irritation, and stood up slowly, "Stupid gods. Telling Toofy what she can and can't do. Bastards. Just 'cause Toofy knows magic that they don't like. Wasn't Toofy's choice. Elatham knew it, and he hurt Toofy, so she had to steal it to live."

Eratigan tapped her chin, "Elatham... Elatham... Oh! That was the elf, wasn't it? The one that your friend lord made... Disappear? Something."

"He was the one who raped Toofy." She snarled angrily, "And she will gut anyone who reminds her!"

Trician stared in surprise.

She wasn't the only one who had been forced to make sacrifices on the journey to this place, then. Such a traumatic thing, and yet the neko could still stand proud.

Trician had damned her own soul, when she lost Kaleid. What had the cat done in her grief?

Eratigan burst into tears, "I wish I could understand. I want to understand! Toofy."

"Just shut up, mother. Shut up and leave Toofy alone. Forever." The cat said tiredly, one hand rubbing her face in exhaustion.

The witch sniffed, "I love you."

"I hate you. I have always hated you. You should have just let me die in the rain." Toofy said emotionlessly.

Trician saw the dullness in her golden eyes, saw all the years of pain and abuse. She hadn't expected it. That the wild cat who laughed and bounced around was such a tortured soul.

A scream jerked the elf's attention, and her eyes widened as she saw one of the draug on top of a human woman. Pinning her and trying to bite at her face.

"Witch! Protect your town!"

"No." Eratigan whispered, and then she was gone.

"Fuck! Eratigan!" Trician swore loudly, and then punched Toofy in the shoulder, "This is your fault, now. You drove the guardian away. Help me protect these people."

"Astadia." Toofy said glumly, "Summon Astadia. She's the lich. You knew her, you can find her spirit."

With that, the neko turned away, and walked back inside the tavern with her tail dragging behind her.

Trician launched herself across the space, ordering her creature to attack. She skidded into the creature attacking the human, grabbing it by the neck and tossing it flying.

She clapped her hands together, calling out urgently to the goddess, before spinning to face the next attacking draug. "You alive, human?"

"Y-yes." The woman stammered from behind her, standing up slowly.

Trician knocked back a half dozen of the beasts, "Get the fuck inside, then. You're going to die, out here."

"Give me your hand."

"Trying not to die, here!" Trician hissed.

The human seized her hand, glaring at her for a moment, and then lifted her other hand into the sky. "Don't fight. For the love of the holy ones, don't fight it."

Trician's eyes rolled back into her head as she suddenly became a conduit for more magic than she had ever felt before. She heard a hoarse and weak gasp emerge from her own throat.

Even when she touched the goddess, she didn't feel something like this.

The divine was of a greater magnitude, but this... This was entirely under her own control. It was burning through her, begging to her.

Trician's eyes lit up excitedly and she clenched her hand tightly to the human's. She struggled to breathe as the power ripped away at her, and then she spoke, "Astadia."

For the second time, the sun disappeared.

---

Half the scales tore from Meerakeilian's face as Westcolm froze it with a gust of wind. The pain did nothing but fan the flames of her anger, her utter rage at the thing that had killed the one that spawned her.

The best of all salamanders.

She felt the raw skin crinkling up as her flames returned to where he had attacked her. Scarred her as he dared to attack his better.

She slashed at the man, claws raking at his hastily deployed shield of magic. First scratching, and then shattering, the frail attempt to stop her from taking his flesh from him.

The lord screamed in pain as her hand removed his own face from him. Before he could recover, her tail swung around and drummed him into the ground.

The bastard managed to get off another spell from the dirt, tossing her backwards and right through a house. Shattering wood and stone with her spine.

She flicked herself onto her feet with a solid thud and cracking of the ground. She screamed her defiance in a ball of green balefire that turned the building she had just been sent through into nothing but ash.

Westcolm barely shielded himself in time from the inextinguishable flames, tossing up several feet of ice that she completely melted away. He was saved only by her running out of breath.

As she faltered, he attacked again. A spear of ice lancing through the air and into her shoulder, rocking her on her feet. She rolled her shoulder, shattering the weapon inside her with a flex of muscle.

Meerakeilian bared her fangs to him, her tail repeatedly striking the ground behind her. She spread her hands and growled.

"How in the godsdamned fuck did the cat ever get the drop on you?" He swore in frustration.

She sneered, "How you kill Irrlichdan? How you kill most precious dragon!?"

He swirled both his hands, and a dozen more ice spears shot across the space between them. Every single hit its mark, burning as they shattered her red scales and ripped right through her.

She tensed and rolled the muscles of her body, breaking the weapons embedded in her, before letting out a deep and angry snarl. Feeling a deeper wrath somehow still rising up into her from somewhere down below.

Her skin crinkled and puckered, her flames continued to grow, and she felt something rising up in her throat. A tickling as the glands of her throat swelled up, nearly closing up altogether.

"Die already! Realise you're dead!" Westcolm screamed, hurling an ice spear that shattered on her forehead. Blasting away her soft skin, and burning all around it.

Meerakeilian felt whatever was coming up final bubble free. It tore out of her with a scream of rage that cracked and shook the ground itself.

Black flames came free from her mouth, spewing outwards in a column that the murderer in front of her never had a single chance of escaping. It ripped through his magical shield, through his ice shield, through his enchanted clothing, and boiled the skin and flesh from his bones.

She stood there, staring in confusion, shaking with the effort of what she had just done.

She lifted her trembling hands, and looked at her scales on the backs of them in wonder and confusion. Her red scales, most of them, had darkened. Some had even become black apart from the red in their glossy reflection.

In taking her vengeance... She had become something more.

The salamander walked over and crushed the skull of her enemy with a single firm stomp. Feeling a thrill running through her entire body as she accepted his sacrifice to her, making her into a black salamander.

She truly was... Irrlichdan's heir.

Meerakeilian screamed out her voice of triumph into the sky, letting the roar carry the news on the wind to the four corners of the world.

The Queen of all Dragonkind had awoken.

---

"M'lady." Xivian knelt beside the woman currently up to her elbows in dirt, tending to her garden and still looking shaken from whatever had transpired when Arina had awoken.

Lady Castelle brushed her hair back with the crook of her arm, leaving a smear of dirt on her forehead. "What is it, Xivian?"

"A letter has arrived for you, m'lady. It appears to have been mailed the day Lady Twenty Four left us, to take up role as ambassador." The handmaiden said quietly, holding it out.

Elizabeth shrugged, "Please. What does it say?"

She cracked open the seal, and withdrew the letter inside. Showing that it had been written by a flowering hand, with a tendency towards an elaborate design.

Along with the letter was a small pouch, pressed flat.

"My Liz," Xivian began, "By the time this reaches you, the world will have caved in on Toofy's head. She will not return to you as the little kitten you know, but as a cat with a heavy heart. She would never pray to those useless gods, but if she were to, she would pray that you forgive her for this."

Elizabeth looked at Xivian in concern, "She writes as if the world is ending. What has our rascal done, this time?"

"So, to fight the fears that Lady Liz is no doubt feeling, Toofy found a local tea. Very special, very rare. If the Liz were to feel as Toofy does, then she would find it soothing. A final delicacy."

Xivian held out the pouch to her lady, who took it curiously, opening it to reveal a handful of small and purple leaves that had been carefully dried and pressed.

"Ever misbehaving, Toofy." She finished reading.

Lady Castelle closed the bag again slowly, and took a deep breath. "Well. It seems that our neko always does fulfil her promises, Xivian. Even if you found the letter, and knew what was implied, you would assume Lady Twenty Four was offering to assist my suicide, not... Her true purpose."

Her eyes widened in surprise and she stared at the bag, "Is she...?"

"Yes. This is for my husband." Lady Castelle whispered, "He has not yet awakened, but it would be easier for the both of us if he were to pass. My son would take control of the estate. His reluctance to do anything seemingly like work, would allow me the freedom to act."

Xivian smiled sadly, "Yet, that path is fraught with danger. Lord Han is still investigating Lady Twenty Four. He returns here, often. M'lady."

"Indeed." The woman nodded her head, "It may well be that Lady Twenty Four wishes to simply tempt me to take an action. Her letter is too carefully written for her to take any blame. She may wish to bring us harm, rather than freedom. She only promised to help me to remove my husband, not that it would be safe to do so."

The half-elf swallowed nervously, "I feel I must also caution, out of my own inconsiderate feelings, that we betrayed the trust that Lady Twenty Four showed towards us, m'lady."

Liz patted her knee gently and kissed her cheek, "That one is on me, Xivian. I love you, my sweet thing. It is why I hesitate, now. If I did not have you, I would feel the risks were worth it."

"She was so different than what I expected." Xivian confessed, "I expected a haughty woman of culture, m'lady. But Lady Twenty Four... She is... Her mind is so very devious."

"And deviant." Liz shivered, "Daring to climb into our bed, just as an excuse to irritate my husband... I think I will make the tea. Prepare a route for us, if we find ourselves needing to flee from Lord Han, Xivian."

---

"Toofy's long gone." Saia hissed, "Tell me what you need, to fill me up, Tyre. Fuck. Tell me what you want me to look like."

He groaned weakly, as his balls slapped against her pussy. Burying himself repeatedly into her taint. "Tell me you want this."

"Me?" She smirked back at him, her red eyes lighting up with excitement, "He finally wants the... Shit... Real me. Mmm. And... Fuck... Has me... All to himself. Ooh. All tied up, as he fucks my... Ass."

He grabbed her horns, jerking her head towards him. The man leaning down to bite her neck. Roughly sinking his teeth into her, as he continued to thrust into her forbidden abyss.