Toofy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed, her restraints burning at her wrists as she refused to relinquish them. He might not suck her tail as well as Toofy, but he filled her out, and the anticipation of him spilling his seed was too much for her.

"Fuck, yes. Ooh, fuck my ass. Fuck my virgin ass." She cooed.

He finally reached his limit.

She did her best to clench down on him, as he swelled up inside her. Trying to hold onto him as he grunted and unleashed himself into her.

Saia let out a happy and breathless sound as she felt him spilling from her star, and running down and across her other hot and stretched entrance.

She sighed as he pulled away, and rolled over tiredly, "Ow. If you were trying to make sure I couldn't walk, that wasn't a bad shot. I mean, virgin ass. And you took that friggin' long?"

"I confess I was afraid that Lady Twenty Four would kill me if she witnessed me climax within you." Tyre said, sweating as he shifted back on the bed so he could lean against the wall.

Saia glared at him, "Dude, don't get comfortable. Hear that? Shit is going down. Not like I can help, my ass is burning. You're a slick shit -"

Her teasing was cut off by a dragon's roar that rattled the building to its foundations. Cracking the walls and shaking dust out of the ceiling.

Tyre raised an eyebrow.

The succubus laughed, "Fair enough. I guess the bitch won."

He frowned, and scratched at his chin, "You're acting differently. Something between you and Lady Twenty Four, at a guess."

"Pff... Well, I am hers, now. Properly. Named me, Saia." She replied to him, not particularly wanting to tell him what was on her mind. "Westcolm tried to kill me. Efina's probably dead... What else have you missed? Were you there when Toofy went batshit and managed to tell Death itself to fuck off, and basically ripped my entire body to fucking shreds to do it?"

Tyre gave a small smile, "I missed a lot. I'm sorry... But I hope you don't expect me to say I wish I could have protected you. We don't have that kind of a relationship."

"No. We don't." She agreed, "Did you realise that Toofy is now hunting down all you green-eyed bastards?"

He nodded slowly, "I noticed. Lady Trician told me she could free me from that. But I'd lose my magic."

"Bitch ass clown." Saia rolled her eyes, "Your soul has some kind of graft. Another soul that has been growing into yours. You can rip it out without taking your magic. Well, a succubus full of cum can."

Tyre looked at her fearfully, "Oh. Shit. That's what you were thinking about."

"I was thinking that it's going to hurt, and you still might die... But you also hurt my butt. Also that Toofy is definitely going to kill you if I don't do it. Maybe not today... But the moment you're no longer useful." She shrugged.

He sighed, "Seems worth the risk. And your butt is awesome. I appreciate the great sacrifice."

"Might let you play with it again, another day." She said excitedly. "For now... Let's fuck with your soul."