Toofy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yu made his way across to a bookshelf, and began tossing books onto the floor, checking the covers frantically. "No, you're not getting it. I know you don't really believe in the gods, Esme, but they don't care if you do. They exist."

She scoffed, covering the sound of her opening the latch on the box.

He paused and dusted off the cover of one of the books, "Here it is. Mythic creatures... The Seven Step Scorpion. Bone white. A native creature of the nekan desert that went extinct before the creation of the neko race. So-called because you've got about seven paces before you're dead."

Saia blinked, "Quite poisonous. Nekan desert? So, we've found shells and crap that show they weren't always so mythic?"

"Ancient times. Old enough that even the dragons weren't sure where the stories came from." Yu said quickly, "Highly associated with another mythic figure... Do you remember anything from your history lessons about the pre-empire?"

"Before the empire? The continent was mostly rabble. Tribes and clans. All species separated into their own loose little nations." She shrugged.

Yu shook his head, "Not what I meant. I meant the Pre-Empire. An empire that existed long before the current one. This city is built on the ruins of one of their cities. It's buried beneath us."

"An underground city." Saia raised an eyebrow, "Anyone ever find it?"

He smiled at her, "Of course. And every time someone does, the emperor makes certain to seal the entrance and kill those who knew about it. Can't have an easy passage for the assassins to get near him."

She shrugged, "Okay... So what's so interesting about this Pre-Empire?"

"It was ruled over by someone anointed by the gods. Like our emperor is a demi-god." Yu informed her, "Unlike our own, this emperor was actually anointed, and crowned, by a deity. In person."

She shrugged, "That supposed to be... Interesting?"

"The Seven Step Scorpion is supposed to be the symbol of their emperor. As in, the emperor can summon them. Speak to them." Yu said slowly, and looked at the cage curiously, "These things... Are extinct by several thousand years."

She shrugged and stepped back from the cage, "Strange. But... Efina was using dark magic. Who knows what she could pull back from the dead? You think you can help me trace it?"

Yu took a deep breath and walked over, leaning down to look at the cage.

Saia winked one eye with a flash of magic, and the lid flew open.

She shivered, retaking her usual form as Yu fell back screaming and flailing. The scorpion gripping his face as the tail stabbed into him a dozen times over.

Her tail flicked excitedly, and she sprang onto the table, glaring down at him with red eyes, "The new empress sends her regards, asshole. Her name, if you care to tell the afterlife, is Toofy."

She smiled at the pain and fear on his face.

After everything that he had done to her, after everything he had continued to do, this was nothing less than his deserved fate.

Yu's eyes rolled up into his head and he went still with a gasp and quiet rattle.

The scorpion that had been attacking the crap out of him let out a strange sound, almost like a squeal, before falling onto its back and curling up.

Saia nodded to herself, and picked up the flagon off the desk, crossing to the dead man and keeping an eye on the scorpion's corpse, in case it wasn't.

The mug shattered on the first punch into his face.

There wasn't much face left when she was done.

Saia stood up and let out a low and slow breath of relief. Feeling a weight lifting from her. Her mistress had given her a promise, and now it was done.

The succubus rolled her neck, and shifted again.

She looked at her old and male hands in disgust. However, it seemed appropriate, all things said and done. Sowing a little bit more discord and confusion would help.

Adopting Yu's drunken swagger easily, she made her way back into the main section of the temple. Pausing in confusion as she saw the real Esmerelda actually poking around one of the walls.

Saia made her way over, "The hell are you doing here?"

The elf jumped, "I, uh... Sorry, m'lord. I believe that... Lady Efina, is here. I cannot be certain, so I haven't come to you, yet. M'lord."

"Looking for her hidden chambers?" Saia said with amusement, "Follow me, little elf."

She led the woman to the same place that Toofy had led her, and the two of them entered the forbidden room. Almost all the books and scrolls were gone.

As if the ministers were going to leave those behind after the discovery.

Esme looked crushed, "Shit. Sorry, m'lord. I have wasted your precious -"

"Not a lord." Saia dropped back to herself with a cracking and popping of bones. "Not a bad thought, little elf. But stupid if you think Yu would be polite enough to help with anything."

"Shit!" The elf swore, throwing up a hand.

Saia caught her wrist easily, sinking her claws in, "Uh ah. I was being nice. No attacking me, now. Besides, if you make me hurt you, how would the Madame Florence feel?"

The elf's eyes widened in terror, "Please don't hurt her."

"Then don't hurt me." Saia rolled her red eyes and let go. "It isn't like either of us much likes Yu, is it? I've got no reason to tell him about any of this. Just wanted to talk to you."

Esmerelda winced, "You want something."

"Mm... Not particularly." Saia shrugged, "Actually... Maybe. I got hurt a little while back. Still healing. You could always help with that, but only if you're interested. I never realised you might have a thing for girls."

"I'm not supposed to." Esme said quietly, "Yu forbid it. Domina Florence forbid it. She also explicitly forbid me going anywhere near any of her adopted daughters. I'm her slave. Please. Don't hurt me."

"Girl. I'm offering to play with you, not hurt you." Saia rolled her eyes. "Interested? If not, I'll be on my way."

Esme blinked slowly, "Oh. Oh! Wait... Are you seriously propositioning me in a room that used to be full of dark magic?"

"It isn't anymore. All the traps are gone, too." Saia shrugged, "Can you think of a more secret place to fool around? I would have killed to have a private space like this when Yu was still my owner."

The elf smiled slowly, "That is... True. And I doubt anyone is likely to find us here... But you also just hurt my wrist."

"Want me to kiss it better?" Saia teased, her tail flicking in the air excitedly.

Esme frowned, "What would your current owner think, if she found out about this?"

"Toofy?" Saia scratched her chin, "She might be jealous. But she did get rid of my slave collar. I ain't owned by anyone, Esme. I'm free. She even named me."

The elf stared at her, "What the shit? The cat actually freed you?"

"Apparently the collar doesn't hold up so well when you hit it with a friggin' lightning bolt." Saia chuckled, "If you were thinking about running away from Florence."

Esme bit her lip, "I want to. I want to run away, with... The daughter."

"Oh." Saia grinned with a flash of her eyes, "Are we making a deal, now, are we? You'll sleep with me, if I help the two of you run away?"

"Mmm." The elf nodded, looking terrified.

Saia shrugged, "Sure. Why not? Toofy is about to declare herself the godsdamned empress. Take on everyone. If you feel comfortable coming back to a city swarming with friggin' dragons, I'll help you."

"D-dragons?"

She chuckled softly, "Yeah. You remember Meerakeilian? She tried to kill Toofy. And lost. But... Now she's turning into a he. And she's fuckin' Irrlichdan's heir."

"Holy fucking shit." The elf stared at her, "You were serious. The freaking cat is going to try and take on the empire. With an army of dragons. Oh, wow. She might actually stand a chance. Maybe."

Saia smiled at her, "You in or out, elf?"

"In. If you help me save Taudry, I will do literally anything." Esme said firmly, "Besides... I've wanted to wipe that smirk off your face since forever. Yu always preferred you to me. I'm better."

"We'll see about that." Saia grinned and pushed the elf backwards onto the empty desk. "Wanna cast a bit of a silence sphere? Don't want your bell bringing an audience."

The elf's eyes glowed a brief blue as she snapped her fingers, "I was always better at you, at that."

"And I'm better at this." Saia said aggressively, yanking off the clothing she found beneath the elf's skirt.

She smirked as she descended down onto her knees, smelling the lust of the elf. Esme was just as much into this, as she was. It would be interesting to see which of them really was the better fuck.

She kissed briefly at her legs, and smiled up at the elf and shivered. There was a small, but painful, pop, and tiny neko ears popping up as her hair turned blonde.

"Oh gods, no." Esme shook her head, "Shit. That's just creepy. I can't tell those ears are just an illusion."

Saia laughed and grabbed a hand, and put them to the sensitive ears. Which immediately twitched away from the touch, and Saia felt a deep urge to miaow and scream.

She really fucking hated having the ears touched. Is that what Toofy felt?

The elf recoiled, "What in the fuck!? How did you just... Grow nekomimi!?"

Saia laughed, "Long story. But let's just say I can turn into anything that you desire. If you don't want me to be your girlfriend, name a fantasy. Like I said... I'm better than you, at this."

"Name a fantasy." Esme rolled her jaw, "Fine. I can do that."

"Name one you'll actually enjoy fucking." Saia said tiredly.

The elf frowned, and took a deep breath, "Always wanted to hate fuck the Domina. That count?"

"Hate fucking doesn't sound that fun. I'd have to let you dominate me, and I've always wanted to be on top of you." Saia replied with a small smile.

Esme rolled her eyes, "Green Mother preserve me. Fine. I've always wondered what a domania might be like. You going to complain about that one too, before I dry up?"

Domania were rare as all hell. Hard to have household guardian spirits when the temple had tried to track them all down and kill them for siding with the betrayer gods.

Saia had only really seen drawings in books.

She barely managed to avoid crying out as her neck broke during the transformation. Along with her ribs cracking and imploding, and every bone in her feet shattering.

A cute little white-haired woman looked up from her knees with eyes of glowing blue flame. Before Saia knew what was happening, she was making a small keening noise, with a puff of white smoke floating out of her mouth.

Not like a salamander. Her smoke didn't stream, it came popping out in little balls, embodying cuteness.

"Oh, shit." Esme shivered.

Saia nuzzled her head into the side of the elf's leg, "Y-you l... Like this form... Mistress?"

"Oh, shit, yeah." The elf smirked despite herself. "Oh, now that's how you make me wet, succubus."

"D-domania." She said with a little bob of her head, smiling sweetly, "I... C-can I taste it?"

The elf leaned back on the table, "Please."

The tongue that snaked out of her mouth wasn't even close to human, surprising Saia. It managed to not just flicking at the elf's entrance, but actually snake a good fingers' length inside her as well.

Esme cried out at the surprise intrusion, as Saia wiggled it around. The tongue wasn't quite prehensile, but it was damned agile. The little forks were sensitive, as well.

She rolled the tongue around, curling and uncurling. Darting it in and out of the elf's tight little slit until she was white-knuckle holding onto the edge of the desk.

"Oh... Oh, fu-uck, Elia!" The elf cried out.

Her tongue slurped at the dripping snatch, and she whispered, "Saia. Little Saia."

"Green... Mother." The elf tried to say sarcastically, failing as the tongue darted back inside her. "T-Twenty Four... Has shit taste... In names."

"Do you want me to keep going?" Saia said angrily.

Esme's face changed and she gave a small meek look, "I'll behave. Fuck, I'll behave for you."

"For my tongue." Saia smirked, and then dove back into the light-tasting little snatch. She enjoyed the hell out of the way the elf was moaning, left completely at her mercy.

The succubus might not fully understand this form she was in, but it was damn well getting a reaction. She could feel a heat in her mouth, like it held a furnace.

Seeing with eyes of flame was also taking some getting used to.

Being covered in an incredibly fine white fur, head to toe, was also a new experience. It wasn't something that you could see, not at first glance.

But there was no doubt that the elf could feel her silky fur as she shoved her face against the woman's dripping cunt. Slathering all inside her with gleeful abandon.

Saia was almost as wet, herself.

"Oh, fu-fuck..." Esme moaned, "D-don't tell... Taudry... But... Fuck. You're better... Than she is."

The succubus felt a deep stirring as her pussy purred excitedly at the praise. Lapping faster and deeper. Feeling the heat in her mouth growing as the salty liquid slipped down her throat.

"Mmm. Mmm." The elf moaned urgently, "Mmm. I... Mmm... I... I..."

Saia smirking as her tongue continued doing exactly what it had been doing. Not daring to change it up, knowing that her longtime rival was right on the edge of flooding her mouth.

She counted down the seconds in her head, feeling the squirming of the elf before the floodgates opened.

The succubus leaned back with a smirk and shiver as she returned to her own form. Licking her lips to swallow in the elf, before she stood up and looked at the flushed and exhausted looking woman.

Saia frowned, "I hope you're up to reciprocating. That was part of my deal for helping you."

"Just... Need a minute." Esme gasped quietly, and looked at her curiously, "Why... Is one... Of your eyes... Green?"

She shrugged and sat down beside the elf, "Consequence of magic. Not something that's particularly sexy to talk about. So how long have you and the Madame Florence been an item? Since she bought you?"

"Pretty much." Esme smiled sadly, "It didn't start off very fun. Domina forbade the kittens from leaving the property during their coming of age. Three horny part-neko girls, all awakening at the same time, and forbidden from touching anyone."

Saia snorted with laughter, "Three eighteen year old kitties? Told that they can't fuck? That would have gone down badly. How long until they were up each other's skirts?"

"It didn't happen that way. Well, not really. They had servants to corner and pounce on." Esme said tiredly, "Just so happened that Taudry was the most reluctant to do just that. And she chose me, because I was a temple girl. Not knowing I was trained as an assassin, not a companion."

The succubus frowned, "Did you hurt her?"

"Nearly killed her." Esme flinched, "I fractured her throat. Cared for her in secret, nursing her back to health. Both of us too frightened of the consequences to tell anyone."

Saia rolled her eyes, "So you fell in love. You did always go weak for the tropes."

"Like you can talk. Twenty Four? You actually let a neko give you a name?" Esme scoffed.

The succubus frowned, thinking, "You're going to be hearing her name a lot, soon. I know she just seems like a horny little cat... But Toofy will fuck you up, Esme. She's... Not everything about her makes sense. She has the luck of... Something divine."

"She's going to go up against our deathless, demigod, emperor. She better be fucking divine." The elf said quietly.

Saia smiled, "I met her mother. Adoptive mother."

"Really?" The elf laughed, "Someone willing to play parent to Twenty Four?"

She nodded, "Yes. And apparently she already was, back in the cat's temple days. Taking care of her, and then disappearing. There's... Some kind of curse. Toofy forgets the woman when she's gone, but remembers it all when she comes back."

"That's... A hell of a spell. I suppose you're being coy because I'll recognise the mother's name?" Esme raised an eyebrow.

Saia shrugged, "Do you remember Yu teaching us about anomalies? The weird fucks that you're supposed to run away from?"

"Handful of 'em. Yeah."

"Eratigan. The White Witch."

Esme coughed and spluttered for a moment, "Green Mother! The cat was adopted by that unkillable fucker?"

"Yeah." Saia nodded, "I feel kind of... Boring. Like I don't have a lot to contribute. I'm just an assassin. Now, Toofy has Eratigan... Meerakeilian is the Heir of Irrlichdan. Tyre fought beside the emperor and was a cursed abomination. Trician is a fucking royal. Toofy... She's got half the heavens behind her."

"Trician." Esme whispered in terror, "The Godkiller is serving Twenty Four?"

The succubus shrugged, "Not sure if serving is the right word, but... Yeah. The princess bitch is there. Hates most of us, but her goddess said she has to serve Toofy, so she is."

"The gods." The elf shuddered, "I... I'm not sure who I'm more afraid of, now. The emperor's wrath, or the wrath of the kitten I used to pick on."

"Make sure she meets Taudry, first." Saia laughed.

---

She stirred the small petals into the hot liquid slowly, sitting and smiling down at the immobile man. "In some ways, dearest, this is a mercy. A freedom from this quiet existence that you have been banished to."

Lady Castelle smiled sadly at the man, "Oh, you were so beautiful, once. Do you remember it, I wonder? When we met?"

She placed the tea down to seep, far enough away that the rising steam from the drink was unlikely to cause her any problems.

The lady brushed her hand across his forehead, straightening his hair out of his face. She leaned down and kissed at his forehead, and fondly remembering the time when she did love him.

A time before he began to ignore her.

A time before he felt the need to strike her, when they were alone.

A time before he felt the desire to rapidly switch between either ignoring her altogether, and forcing himself upon her.

She kissed his forehead, "Goodnight, m'lord."