Billy

Story Info
A story about a space engineer and his android.
9.6k words
4.83
14.9k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This an original work and completely fictitious and a product of my imagination. All similarities to past, current or future persons are pure accidental. This story is protected by all International copyright laws without prejudice.

It is the year 4053 and you won't believe what I am about to tell you. The old navy turned into Starfleet Command. Yeah I know, very original. And the ranks stayed the same as well, just as in the old Earth water navy. I mean, if it is not broken don't fix it. Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Selby at your service, a six foot wiry 50 year old veteran of the service, and the chief engineer of the cruiser ECS (Earth Council Starship, go figure) Waterloo. They name cruisers after famous battles; I pity the guys in ECS Little Bighorn. But I digress, because of advanced technology, computerization and miniaturization I have a crew of...wait for it...one. That's right, only one. And not human to boot. Android BLL-2352384, or as I have named her: Billy. Yes, you read correctly, her. Androids look human, speak human and actually through some wonder substance some chemist somewhere cooked up a few hundred years ago, feel like a human. And before you warn me about the Rise of the Machines, we had that a millennia ago. And we won. Now there are only allowed to be a certain number of androids. And don't get me wrong, they have lots of uses. Hell, even the prostitute trade these days are 80% androids. Something to do with them being 100% anatomically correct, not that I would know, a Starfleet officer's uniform is pretty potent when it comes to the ladies.

Billy is a utility android, she can get into places in the engines where the radiation will kill me and fix the temperamental engines in this bucket of bolts we call home about 340 days of the year. Standard Earth year as recorded on all starships. She even has attained the highest rank an android can reach, Petty officer, but she can only issue orders to other androids and to humans during an emergency in the "engine room". She is the standard 5 foot 8 inches for female androids and I would describe her figure as willowy, if I am forced to. She keeps her white hair short, and I mean all white (only prostitutes are allowed to tint the bottom third of their hair) and her blue eyes never blink. The two tells of an android, white hair and no blinking. They look way too much like humans. And, again only if I was forced to, I will say that the women her face was based on was pretty. Not that I have an android kink like other seamen and officers. The stories I can tell you...

Anyway, it all started as we were receiving a new upgraded power cell. Even now, and I am not making this up, nobody has figured out how to make a power cell light and easy to manoeuvre. We were at the support basin in the far-flung Gamma sector on a planet with a name that is unpronounceable to get an upgraded power cell currently suspended from an overhead crane. Yes, a backwater planet without gravity sleds and all the latest amenities that makes an engineer's life easier. And that is where the shit hit the fan. The cause is still unknown, whether it was a rigger with a hang-over or just metal fatigue, but one of the suspension cables snapped. Which caused a chain reaction and two of the cables on the opposite side snapped. And the power cell swings out of alignment and smashes part of Billy into the bulkhead. To be accurate her left leg and part of her lower body. They say androids feel no pain, but for a fleeting moment I saw something flash over the stoic face of Android BLL-2352384. New cables were attached to the power cell and Billy was freed, only to fall over as the areas where she was hit was a squashed mess. They are not invincible. The medical technicians extracted her and loaded her on a stretcher. The good thing about androids, their parts can be replaced. As they were about to take her away she looks straight at me and says: "Don't worry Boss, I'll be back in a week." I just give her a terse smile and nods, turning away to give a crane operator hell.

As she predicted seven days later she walks through the ward room door and halts, salutes me and looks me in the eye as she gives a small smile. "Told you Boss, a week. New parts, upgrades to my system and refreshed." She picked up calling me boss from some sailors on another starship, damn their eyes!

I grumble back at her, not fazing her at all, and turns back to the engine console.

"And just in time too, we are about get under way. I thought I was finally rid of your skinny useless ass."

And I got the surprise of my life: she burst out laughing. For the first time in the five years we have worked together Billy laughed. I swivel around in total surprise, looking at her enquiringly. She raises a very human eyebrow.

"It's a backwater planet, they did not have utility parts for females. So they gave me homemaker parts. And the upgrade to work them. At least they had the latest manufacturer upgrades as well."

Right, your question is what is a homemaker female android. Families are not sent to colonize new planets anymore. The planet gets "seeded" with men and some women that act as pioneers. They will be scientists, agriculturists and so on. One of the requirements is that they must be single. And due to the skewed ratio of men to women, each gets a homemaker android of the opposite sex. These androids are anatomically correct in all aspects, all androids apparently are, but these are tweaked to act more like spouses. Any person that can prove they are in need of one can have one as well -- obviously without affecting the population growth. And a backwater planet like this one probably has more use for homemakers than utility androids so in a way it makes sense. But me being me, I had to say something inappropriate.

"Oh, so you are a prostitute now? I want at least 50 % of your income on the ship."

The shock on Billy's face was a sign of the new programming, until she realized I am taking the piss out of her, and she chuckled lowly.

"Hehehe, you nearly got me there Boss. I am sorry, but my skinny ass has been assigned to the engine room." She becomes serious and changes tack. "How is the cooler on engine four doing, still being bitchy?" and we fell into our standard work conversation.

Things starts changing two weeks later. Before I carry on, let me explain our environment. Yes, we have the standard engine room, but our living quarters are attached to it. We also take our meals here, as we have our own food generator. In the event of a catastrophic radioactive engine failure or combat, we are automatically sealed of from the rest of the ship. Also in case of any radioactive event that endangers the ship. We get those, which is why you will not easily see a lineage of ship engineers. We are exposed to too many radioactive incidents, which although they can be cured, our DNA still is a mess. It is standard procedure to "encourage" engineers not to procreate and even to have themselves fixed so that they can't procreate. I have done both and got myself fixed just before I was assigned to my first starship. We are also the safest place on the ship as the armor around us are three times the rating compared the rest of the ship. I only saw the rest of the ship during my weekly briefing session with the Captain or if she calls a command meeting where I need to be included.

So we had a small radiation leak on, you guessed it, engine four. We were sealed off immediately and was also now reduced to only voice communication with the bridge. The Captain is a good sort, I have served under worse, and after enquiring what the problem is and how it will affect the ship she left me alone to do my job. Which entailed Billy to go in and sort out the leak. Due to the radiation level she was allowed only a utility harness with her toolkit, and by the time I was finished with the Captain I turned around to look at a stark nude Billy ready to step into the engine compartment to access her harness. And I am startled into silence. What she did not tell me, and I was too preoccupied to see, is that her upper body got an enhancement as well. As this was not the first time I saw her naked, I could see she went from basically small A cups to a respectable B. Trying to hide my confusion, and my hard-on, I ask "Are those going to be in your way?" a little gruffly.

With a satisfied look on her face the little minx cups her breasts with her hands and says oh so innocently: "These Boss? Not at all, I can still crawl in all the small spaces around here. But thank you for noticing."

With a huff I waved her off, turning to the console in front of me. I could swear I saw a raunchy smile on her face from the corner of my eye. The hiss of the airlock chamber behind me signaled that she was on her way to deal with the problem.

The forty minutes or so that it took her to fix the problem I stared blankly at the console in front of me, automatically monitoring the read-outs and activating and deactivating systems as Billy requested over her comms module and the smells of artificial grease, enhanced kerosene and ozone that permanently floats in an engine room was not even registering on my senses. What am I going to do? With Billy? What do I want to do? What does she want? These questions were spiraling through my mind, over and over, with no answer and no end. And this was just the start of it...

When she returns, she stands under the decontaminating and de-radiation spray for the required three minutes and waiting impatiently for her to finish so that I could find out what was the problem in the cooler, I could not help but notice that it was more than her breasts that got bigger. Where as before she had a boyish looking willowy body, now she was more feminine, more rounded. And it affected me in my pants again. The fact that she looked me right in the eye didn't help either.

Finally finished she grabs a towel and starts wiping the water off of her as she walks a step out of the airlock.

"Boss," she says grimly, "the sonofabitch number 7 valve was fucked again. I swear there are a better way to regulate the flow between the chambers."

Yeah she swore too, and yes she picked it up from other human sailors as well. And so we started dissecting the problem and I sent another message to the Fleet Engineer, detailing the problem and the possible solution we came up with. All the while pondering my hard-on problem in the back of my mind.

Things starting going down-hill two days before our quarantine was over. The ship was busy high-tailing it into deep space, and the engine room gave power to the Captain as needed on request, but we were so isolated that we sort of forgot that we are still in a war. Against the SHue (Yes I spelled it right) from the Cygnus Deep quadrant. The intercom beeped with the Captain's sound, no cause for alarm usually as we speak at least fifty times daily, but when she came on I could pick up a tenseness in her voice.

"Johnathan, we have a problem." She kicks off. And right there I knew the proverbial shit hit the fan, she only calls me by my first name if there is serious shit on the way.

"We have to go into stealth mode for a mission."

Shit. That means only one thing, our radiation signal is too pronounced still for a stealth mission and she must change engines. You heard me right, change engines. The engine is not a permanent part of the ship. We clip, for lack of a better word, into a slot in any ship, with the bigger ships capable of "clipping" on more than one engine unit. And then this got worse.

"Not only do I have to replace you, you are being sent back to the Quadrant HQ, where you will remora with the admiral's ship. Something to do about a valve. The local battlecruiser is borrowing us one of his engines."

That is one other thing we can do, attach to another ship or engine unit like a remora fish. And if you are worried on how we are going to return rest assured, we are fully navigation capable. And because we are not attached to a ship we can actually push the limits, so instead of a 5 week journey we are looking at a 3 week journey at the most. And being basically a block of armour with engines we will be safe. The fact that we are victualed and watered for 6 months mean we will not starve either.

I answered the only way I could. "Aye aye Skipper. When are we rendezvousing for the swap?"

She shocked me with her next words. "In twenty minutes Commander."

"Aye aye Skipper, wilco."

And so a frantic two hours started for me and Billy. And the end of it we were loose from our ship and reverted to our standard call-sign: EU-71402.

One last time the Waterloo hailed us.

"EU-71402 this is ECS Waterloo, you are released Commander and free to fall away and continue with your mission." The Captain's voice came over the comms.

"ECS Waterloo this is EU-71402, acknowledged and falling away on your port side. Fair wind and full sails Skipper."

You could hear a catch in her voice as she answered back.

"Aye aye Commander. Godspeed."

And so the real journey started.

We were about a week away from the Waterloo travelling at post-light speeds when things came to a boil. As we don't share an atmosphere with the ship anymore our place became a little stuffy. The heat went up to about 85 degrees, bearable, and the humidity to about 60%. It doesn't sound like much but try it in a small enclosed space. I reverted to shorts and a t-shirt and Billy, well Billy started pushing the envelope. She started wear short shorts that were almost indecently short and shirts that she obviously has torn the sleeves off and torn in half so that she was bare from halfway between her breasts and her navel to the top of her shorts. I have seen her naked more times than I can count without it having an effect on me, until her upgrade that is, but this was more sexy and boner inspiring than anything before. The naughty glint I think I saw in her eyes didn't help either. And then we got a problem. You guessed it: number 7 valve in the cooler on engine 4. Radiation leak, engine shutdown, another three weeks of quarantine. And I lost my temper. A little bit.

Throwing all caution to the wind I turned to Billy.

"Do we have a spare number 7 valve?"

Grinning broadly, because she knew what I intended do, she set off running to the storeroom and quickly returned not only with the valve but the toolkit and a slew of other items. We got to work and started re-building the valve along the proposed specifications we suggested to the admiralty.

As we are about to finish, Billy looks up and me and say: "Boss, where does the water feed come from that feeds into the cooler?"

"What's on your mind Billy? You know as well as I do that it is topped up out of the water storage."

"Just a thought Boss, what if we isolate the small tank and run the air from the workspace and living quarters through the water? I have calculated that it will take radiation out of the air quicker. And if we use that water as the top-up water to the coolers it won't matter, they end up being radioactive anyway, before being consumed."

I thought about for easily 2 seconds before I smiled.

"It just may work Billy, nice! Since I am probably going to end up in the brig for this stunt with the number 7 valve, I may as well go the whole hog."

Answering the questioning look on Billy's face I smiled broader.

"Unauthorized modifications to the engines."

And then she stumped me completely.

"But Boss, Captains have that right don't they?"

Not knowing where she is going with her chain of thought I just nodded.

"We are not attached to the Waterloo anymore, you are technically the captain as we are underway and you are the officer in charge."

I burst out laughing. "Billy, you may be right! Let's hope the court martial sees it that way!"

We both started working on the modifications and a few hours later we both stood in the decontamination and de-radiation chamber naked as two jay-birds and itching to see how the modifications will fare.

I was barely dry when I rushed to the console and began the start up sequence for engine number four. A few agonizing minutes followed as the computer ran all the checks and balances and the next moment we could feel the sweet feeling on the extra power the engine started providing. I am keeping my eyes glued to the read-outs looking for anomalies, with Billy holding onto my chair with her hands and I can feel her faintly shivering with excitement. As this was unusual behaviour for her, I put it down to her revamping. And then we both see it: not only did the new modifications work, the output of the engine was actually higher than the other seven and I have to pull her back to even out the engine output. Billy leans over my shoulder to see better, and the next moment I realize that we are both still naked and a warm naked breast is pushed against me. I have never gotten that hard this quick and the next moment my tumescent cock towers eight inches into the air. I freeze as I hear an intake of air right in my ear. I was happy and sad at the same time as the naked breast goes away, until my chair is swiveled around. I look up at Billy, who still has her hands on the chair and the next moment her knees are next to my body on the chair and I feel myself penetrate the warmest tightest pussy I have ever had the privilege to be in as Billy slowly sinks down on me until I feel our bodies connect.

"Fuck..." she says under her breath "this is even better than they told me it would be..."

Dumbstruck and overwhelmed by the sensations exploding in my brain I looked at the nipple in front of my face and instinctively gave it a lick. She slammed down on me, as she was actually moving up at that point, giving a low groan. Out of their own volition my hand went to her buttocks and grabbing the firm pair in my hands. This made her shudder again and shove her breast and nipple deeper into my mouth. Her hips started working like a piston and the next moment without warning I grunt as I orgasm and spew what felt like a gallon of cum deep inside her pussy. This set off what looked like an orgasm to me and her pussy rhythmically clenched around my cock. Looking down at me she smiles like the cat who got the canary.

"What was that all about I?" I ask her softly, still not believing what just happened.

"I have been wanting to do that for a long time. You are such a good man Boss, I couldn't not let it happen. And the upgrades I had made it so much better."

She smiles at me softly. "You are aware that you are still rock hard right? So are we going to sit here or are you going to take me to your bunk and fuck me properly?"

Being an engineer I am stronger than I look and still sheathed deeply in Billy I stand up still holding onto her buttocks. She squeals almost girl-like and tightens her legs around my back and throws her arms around my neck. On the way to my bunk a fleeting thought was quickly suppressed: I thought you didn't do androids? Gently laying her down on my bunk on her back and I smile down at her as I keep my weight of my elbows.

"So...you want me to fuck you properly then?"

Smiling impishly at while slowly moving her hips in small movements she says: "Yes please Boss!"

AS a punishment I quickly pull back to where my head is almost out and the next moment I hammer it home, causing her eyes to go wide and her back to arch deliciously. "Yeeeesss..." she draws out. "Just like that..." Who I am I to not fulfill her wishes and I start giving her deep steady strokes, pausing every time my head is almost out then pushing in deep and heavy, suckling on her nipples - switching at random. Her hands caress my back and every so often would grab my buttocks firmly. Slowly and steady I increase my speed until both our grunts fill the air. By the time I am fucking her at maximum speed my approaching orgasm is like a freight train and she picks up on it.