All Comments on 'Toofy Ch. 21'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor Han, that was a no win spot to be in. His delay while acknowledging the shitty position made his preferred choice clear. Immediate death it would be. Shouldn't Arina be showing up to collect him? Well, next chapter that is. ((us readers need a kitsune, neko, orc, salamander, elf or succubus to bang shakna and speed up the chapter arrivals. 🤓)) Wonder what Kaden would think of Arina's new job? He plans to bind Astadia to himself but she's already bound to her sister. That might mess up his plans a bit. Guess it depends if he can somehow overpower or overrule the binding currently in place. If not, he'll have to kill her to break it so that he can impose his binding?

Han gave that piece Kaden's looking for to Lady Castelle didn't he? He suspected enough, even then, to keep it hidden and technically out of his sight so he didn't have to report it. Might put a big bullseye on her back if the emperor realizes she has it. Or be a huge surprise if she pulls it out at an opportune moment and hands it to Toofy or whomever could use it against him. Lady Castelle should be able to heal/save the women if Sai is able to defeat all the royal guards in that spot.

Maybe she'll pass that piece of Menes to Sai? They went through all the effort to remove Menes magic from Sai already so it would be a shame for him to have to take even more unto himself again. But he would do it to save/help Toofy and their kids and even her half sisters. Alternately, Toofy might take it in if the dark magic from that black heart isn't enough to end Kaden. I wonder if Saia could absorb it? How powerful would she become then? Elevate to demon god? Maybe she does that to save Sai after the battle if he takes in the Menes piece during the battle? Hmm, That would put her on a level that she might be able to be with Tar(?) again. (I'm drawing a blank on his name but think that's right.) She doesn't yet know he's dead but with that power she could still probably spend time with him. Especially since Arina likes her and if it is in her power she'd allow it. Alternately she would likely draw the attention of Orli's ex. 👹 Is that the one who has claimed Tar? If so, and Saia gains Menes' power in that piece and ascends he's going to have a pissed off new demon goddess on his hands. LOL. The play war of the gods will become a real one in their laps. Hmm, that might tie in with the disappearance of the gods in Trician's vision many chapters ago.

Everyone's hiding spots are hidden no longer. The orcs should be able to defeat any royal guards sent to attack them since Kaden is expecting the draug to do it once he has bound Astadia. I don't imagine the guards will do well against the dragons either so they might ultimately be a target for the draug after the binding as well. LOL That little problem of Astadia already being bound is going to bite him in the ass. He would have to do the work himself instead of delegating it.

Lastly, what about the 'dead' son that should still be in Toofy? Someone going to have to reach up in there and pull it out? Will Toofy pass it while unconscious? Is Toofy going to have a vision or meeting in the other dimension with someone or something while she's unconscious? The dead son? Menes? Orli's ex? Kaden? Could be another curious thing since Arina didn't show to take the 'dead' soul away previously. It would have crushed her to be a part of Toofy's pain in that moment. But if she has the power(s) she's supposed to wouldn't she know what was happening or to happen to any of the living at any time? Was death really not the destiny of the boy? If so, wouldn't that mean some other darkness has taken him from Toofy? If that is so, it could mean that someone could snatch him back.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 2 years ago

Da fauq? I know this is fantasy, but I'd seriously be considering an exorcism on Toofy's kittens. They came out swinging, literally! Flew up into the air, threw haymakers, and clobbered each other. Let's not forget just how premature they are! The midwife and her helpers deserve some bloody good hazard pay for that, provided they survived the kitten's first cries that shattered windows. Bloody hell, Toofy. I know you can be a royal pain in the ass, but I think your kittens have you beat.

trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
So Obsessed With That Dumb Cat.

Thanks again author for introducing this infatuation I didn't need in my life.... hope you stay safe and away from the mayhem going on in your town at the moment. Right or wrong, it's a little insane from what I'm reading. Be well mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLS continue writing, I really want to know more about Toofy's kittens and Sai's reaction to them!

Orli

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@Orli - I'm afraid the kittens will be exiting stage left at the start of the next chapter, because, well, they're kittens. You'll have to wait/convince me of a sequel based about eighteen years from now if you want more of them. (But it should still be a fun sendoff!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I really love this story, because it has a different vibe to it. Most stories are just mindless fucking, but this has some actual depth to it, which I really like. Stay safe, and please continue this sequel

Jivian

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well...

Dangit...

That's one heck of a cliffhanger, lol!

Can't wait until the next chapter.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unrequited lust *sigh*, still difficult even when it’s fictional 😉

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is Toofy supposed to give Mia an egg, she's lacking the essential equipment

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

> How is Toofy supposed to give Mia an egg, she's lacking the essential equipment

Toofy would be regarded by the dragon as the mother, but she doesn't need to be the one fertilising. From way back in Chapter 15:

> If Devourer eats her... If Devourer kisses her... Then I will fertilise my own egg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Toofy Ch. 20 Previous Part
Toofy Series Info