Toofy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minister blinked in surprise, "There is a city beneath us? Such a thing would... Allow free movement. Unrestrained attacks to any of the vital points of the city, m'lord."

"I've known it existed since my partial ascension." The man was unconcerned, "And I recently deployed two columns of royal guards to ambush and destroy the cat and her forces, from inside it."

"That is a sizeable number of elite soldiers, m'lord." Han acknowledged.

The emperor nodded, "I also recently obtained a lock of hair from Empress Tresian. Astadia's hair. She is the dead warlock. So... I will bind her. I will have the ancestral army of the elves, the draug, and I will become a god when they slaughter the coming orks."

Han had underestimated the emperor's lust for power.

The man shrugged, "As you can see, things are quite in hand. The people cannot oppose me, if I truly become a god. And it is inevitable that it will happen."

"Yes, m'lord." Han agreed.

He knew the cat of which the man had spoken. The disturbing luck of the neko was beginning to make sense, if she was the weapon deployed by gods to stop a power-mad bastard from joining them.

"When you became a minister, you had to make an oath, didn't you?" The emperor asked casually.

Han nodded his head, "Yes, m'lord. I swore to serve the empire, and those that lead it. To tolerate no corruption, and to ever protect the citizens who live within it. To serve, to the best of my abilities, and to surrender my life for this cause."

"I am aware of the oath. I wrote it." The emperor gave a small laugh, "But... I think it's time we changed it a little. I want to prove your loyalty, Lord Han. To prove you still deserve the title I bestowed upon you. Swear your loyalty, not to the empire, not to your emperor, but to me."

The emperor was looking to consolidate his power. He would be speaking to all of the ministers, trying to ensure he could not be deposed. Chaos and infighting would be coming, regardless of the outcome.

Now was the time to curry favour, to prove loyalty to the emperor so that when your rivals failed to do the same, you could seize power, wealth, and property from them.

Han could not maintain a position of neutrality between Lady Twenty Four, and the emperor.

He was still unconvinced that the neko could be a threat, but he knew that if she was successful, that he could not afford to have sworn such an oath of loyalty to her enemy.

Becoming the enemy of that cat was suicide.

Becoming a threat to the emperor was also suicide.

Han raised his head a little, trying to come up with any reasonable excuse not to swear the oath... But the emperor was no longer lying on the cushions.

The minister blinked, "M'lord?"

He didn't feel it.

He just sort of saw the world tumbling around him in confusion, as darkness closed in at the edge of his vision. Yet, even in that state, he managed to see, if not comprehend, the headless body he saw falling flat to the ground.

---

"You are almost fully dilated." The human nurse said with concern, "It won't be long, and the kittens will come on their own. Trust your body, it knows what to do."

"No." Toofy tried to snap, but it came out almost as a whisper. "Not... Until her Sai... Comes back."

The nurse leaned on the edge of the hot bath, looking at her in concern, "We do not know when the father will return. It may be some time. You cannot force the kittens to stay. It isn't a choice."

One of her eyes bugged out so much that Toofy thought it was going to pop out of her skull. She could feel it. Feel the kitten being pushed down lower by her body, against her will. "Toofy... Disagrees."

"It will hurt you, and the children!" The nurse growled at her.

Toofy reached for her magic to bitch slap the woman across the room, but found nothing at all.

Nothing but shadows.

Her ears pulled back and she hissed.

Even in the hot water, she could feel the pain of her hips trying to dislocate, spreading wider and wider for the little unborn children who had decided their mother was going to welcome them into the world, even if she wasn't ready for it.

"The next time you feel the urge, she wants you to push." The midwife said seriously.

Toofy stuck up her rude fingers at her, before crying out in pain and grabbing onto the edge of the tin bucket, her claws ripping through the weak metal like it was paper.

The water in front of her bubbled and frothed for a moment, and then she stared as a splatter of red spread out into the bath. She felt her heart accelerate as she panicked in terror, before the scent hit her.

The midwife swung her charm, trying to examine her, and Toofy gave a small laugh. "It's fish. It's fish... Ooh... Her kitten did a bad summon. Tried to summon fish... Came... Inside out."

"Oh, shit." The midwife cursed and glared sideways at one of her helpers, "Ward the kittens. She told you to ward the kittens!"

The girl didn't move, or acknowledge being spoken to. Toofy laughed, recognising the sightless response. "Kitten broke the ward. Takes after her mummy. Ooh... Kitten..."

She turned her head completely sideways, scrambling and ripping at the metal, and then gave a grunt.

The midwife's arms dove forwards and cleanly lifted the child up and out of the water. Little nekomimi poked up through black and fuzzy fur on the child's head.

The kitten spluttered for a moment, and then let out an ear-splitting warbling scream.

The midwife fell backwards, as the kitten continued to float in the air. Screaming and shattering all the windows with a percussive and angry splutter.

Toofy would have laughed, if she didn't feel the next kitten coming. Practically trying to claw their way out of their mother's vagina.

Two hands gripped Toofy's entrance from inside, and then a shadow shot forward in the water. There was a brief moment of nothing, and then another kitten leaped up and out of the water, and into their screaming sister.

The two fell to the ground, tussling and scratching at each other. Hissing loudly.

Toofy gave a final little grunt, and felt the afterbirth slip free.

One of her daughter's flicked her hair backwards, glaring down at her sister with one blue, and one golden, eye. They then proceeded to give a full blown haymaker into her sister's face, knocking her out cold on the tiled floor.

The victor purred happily and flopped onto their butt, sitting and licking calmly at the back of their hands.

The unconscious kitten's eyes were both blue, but they weren't human. The halfelf was the one that had lost this fight, and Toofy felt more pain than she'd expected when she saw Elatham's jawline on her daughter's face.

Toofy would kill anyone if they tried to hurt either of her daughters. She would give the literal world for these two. She loved them, adored them... But she really did look like her father.

She sniffled, as she began to cry.

Her halfcat kitten turned, looking at her in confusion, and then threw back her head and began to howl as well.

Toofy's nose curled up and she grunted as she felt a stabbing pain inside her chest. Not her heart, her breasts. She muttered angrily, "No milk yet, you little shit."

She wanted to wait for Sai to name them. Which didn't seem to be an issue as the kittens had knocked everyone else out, and Toofy wasn't going to be walking anytime soon.

She blinked tiredly as the sun was blocked out by a truly massive something standing tall above her. The neko smiled tiredly, "Milk is here. Saia...?"

The succubus looked around, and then down at the two kittens, "Gods above, Toofy. They're just like you, aren't they?"

She gave a tired giggle, "They are... They are..."

The succubus walked over and went to pick up one of the kittens, and immediately ended up thrown into a wall with a loud crash and crack of bone and stone.

Toofy winced, "Eh... Not recommend touch. Offer milk."

Saia coughed blood.

The Tauran wetnurse knelt down, reached up, and got the attention of the kittens. Toofy smiled, and slipped off into sleep.

She'd get Saia to take the kittens somewhere safe, after she and her Sai had a chance to name them. Somewhere far from all of this. The succubus would be able to heal, now that she could shapeshift.

It wouldn't be the same as when Toofy messed her up.

---

He appeared with a concussive boom, tossing the two unconscious halfcat sisters to the ground. The two women had been less than cooperative, and he was fretting about how far away he was whilst his wife was giving birth.

Sai's face dropped and he shot forwards, blasting the soldiers back from the fallen elf and drawing his sword.

Esmerelda was heavily bleeding, down on one knee. Her eyes were glowing, but flickering, as she struggled to maintain her grip on her magic.

Behind her, the halfcat looked unlikely to survive. Her hair was matted with her own blood, and her eyes were closed. It was a miracle that either of them were alive.

Sai looked around, balancing his grip on his blade carefully as he eyed off the chances of surviving long enough to evacuate.

"Elf, can you move?" He demanded.

She coughed weakly, "I can't stand."

Of course, she couldn't. He would have to fight here, or risk losing all five. Risk losing all three of his wife's half-sisters, and a political piece that could be played against the temple.

Yet, these were royal guards.

"Fuck." Sai swore.

---

The salamander lazed in the brazier near the front of the prayer room, batting her double eyelids in the steam and ash, and observing the temple girls filling into the room.

Most of them were gossiping among themselves. The companions had separated themselves out from the others, haughtily looking down on those who would not be sold to the lords and ladies.

Meerakeilian flicked a piece of hot charcoal into her mouth and crunched it, smirking to herself.

Most of the girls recognised her, remembered how she had been a favourite of Efina, and how she had been in charge until the neko had eaten her tail.

Her loins ached for an egg.

She wasn't entirely sure she should be thinking of herself as a girl, anymore. She still, most definitely, had a penis. A very large one that she would have balked at having inside herself, so that seemed a bit like a curse.

On the other hand, she also still had a cloaca, just beneath it. Between the penis and her... Testicles. Those, she truly hated having. Balls were so easy to sit on. And they hurt.

It was hilarious to roll onto her side, every now and then. Confuse the girls glancing in her direction as they realised that the salamander had been through some kind of sex change.

She wanted Toofy's egg.

She was hoping that she was right about the reason that Toofy had ordered her to gather all the temple girls in together. It was going to be something exciting, either way.

The temple brats would be thinking they were going to get a new leader, and they would stop panicking. They thought they'd get some sort of safety in the uncertainty gripping the city.

Yet, if the salamander knew anything about her neko Devourer, it was that the neko fucking hated slavery. She had despised every moment of her training at the temple.

She had plotted to kill Efina and Yu.

If Meerakeilian didn't miss her guess, then Toofy was going to destroy what bells that she could, and then the rascal was going to burn this fucking building to the ground.

The salamander would be able to revel in the destruction of this symbol of inequality. A building where they had raised the heir to all dragonkind as nothing but a bitch pet to be sold off to the highest bidder.

She would lie in the burning ashes, with two fingers inside her cloaca, moaning at such glorious destruction.

It only added to the excitement that the imminent flames would also serve to further upset the balance of power in the city. Making the ministers who served the emperor fear the populace, fear an uprising.

Except... There was no uprising.

Toofy's rebellion didn't come from among the people. The sexy little catgirl hadn't sought out assistance from anyone. She had found a way to fight all of this with just a handful of people.

She really fucking wanted an egg.

It wasn't fair that her mistress had managed to get pregnant, not once, but twice, and she wasn't allowed to even carry an egg for her. What was wrong with acknowledging that her mistress was the stronger of the two of them?

She didn't want to put her new dick inside the neko. That... That felt wrong. Like she should reserve the cock for when she was tussling with her dragon underthings.

Toofy deserved to have Meerakeilian's jaw tied to her lower parts, ministering gently to her like the deferent little lizard that she was. Acting in service to the warrior empress.

Meerakeilian puffed black smoke in annoyance as the ache in her empty uterus just seemed to get worse.