Toofy Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xivian hinted at her to spread her legs a little, to gain better access. "Mmm. Shall I become Madame Castelle?"

"Mmm." Elizabeth closed her eyes, feeling herself becoming more slick and the intrusion getting easier. She shifted her hips a little, so that it could go deeper. "Still my Xiv."

The handmaiden lowered her head so that she could suckle on a nipple. Toying with it briefly as she took a slow and deep approach to Elizabeth's disappointment. "Always, m'lady."

"Liz. And deeper, you tease." She commented, and was immediately rewarded as Xivian buried her finger all the way inside her and began to properly drive it in and out.

When Toofy had first called her Liz, she had hated the pet name. Now... Now hearing it was a craving. A desire that she needed almost as much as she needed Xivian to fuck her harder.

Curling up her finger each time as she withdrew, running it along the insides of Elizabeth's vagina and making her walls quake with pleasure. She moaned quietly, breathlessly.

Xivian stopped playing with her breasts, leaning so she was at least somewhat on top of Elizabeth, pressing down with her own chest. "I love you, Liz."

Then, she pushed her tongue inside her mouth.

Elizabeth would gladly spend eternity with Xivian both inside her mouth and her snatch. The woman was a godsdamned genius, and now that the neko was gone, was all hers.

Knowing that she loved Xivian, and that she was finally free to do whatever she liked with her, let her passions fly. She grabbed the handmaiden by the head with one hand, as the other ran down her bare skin to the small of her back, pulling them firmly together.

She stiffened as Xivian did what she had never before done, and added a second finger. As she was about to complain about feeling stretched tight, she felt the thumb beginning to flick gently over her hood.

Elizabeth let out a nearly pained sounding moan, and felt herself tighten, and then loosen in the following flood. Xivian just kept working on her, as the lady came all over her.

She had no arguments about the second finger fitting, now. She was struggling to see straight, as one was always moving, the two continuously swapping places as Xivian gave little thrusts inside her.

The halfelf suddenly screamed in pain, grabbing at her back with both hands.

Elizabeth stared in shock, "My love?"

Then she heard a clicking and saw a shiny black carapaced scorpion scuttle over the bed and out of sight. She felt her every instinct scream in absolute terror at the sight.

Xivian groaned, "Sorry, m'lady. It stung me. I was not expecting... Such an interruption."

Elizabeth fell off the bed in a flurry of twisted sheets, grabbing at her clothes until she found a small box. She thrust it into Xivian's hands and pointed to the window, "I order you to run! Get that to Twenty Four, by any means possible!"

The two flinched as they heard a crash of heavy wood elsewhere in the building. Elizabeth glared, "Run, Xiv! Run!"

Without a stitch of clothing, and only the little box, the woman leapt gracefully out the window, rolling as she hit the ground and heading into the gardens, sprinting as fast as she could.

Liz bent down and began to don her clothing, or what she could without assistance. The bustle was out of the question, but at least she would be wearing some sort of covering.

They didn't bother to knock, breaking her bedroom door in two.

The leader royal guard, a captain, drew his sword as he approached her and placed it at her throat, "Lady Castelle?"

"I am she." Liz refused to show a hint of fear or weakness. She was a lady of the court, the head of an estate. She had the standing to speak with the emperor, and was deserving of more respect than this.

The captain struck the back of her head with the hilt of his blade, knocking her flat with a hiss between clenched teeth. His booted feet cracked her ribs, and left her wheezing.

He ordered, "Take her. Begin the interrogation. I will begin the search, here."

---

Toofy walked into the noisy gathering at the front of the temple. The dull roar of acolytes gossiping with each other about everything that was happening.

The execution of Efina. Had she really been practising black magic? She had seemed like a witch. Did that mean she ate some of the young who came to the temple? She was a dragon in disguise! She wasn't dead, not really. She was a necromancer. Actually, it was all just an excuse. She was now the emperor's concubine.

The murder of Yu. He'd been killed by an arachne! No, it was a scorpion bigger than a house. Nah, he'd just drunk himself to death and the temple was too embarrassed to admit it.

The city had gone into lockdown. It was the plague. Carriers had been seen in the city! The plague rotted your brain out through your eyes! There was no plague. The emperor just wanted to normalise being in control. It was a conspiracy, the lords preparing to depose the emperor.

Her ears twitched back and forth as she felt a deep disappointment at how few seemed to be able to grasp the most logical arguments. Irritation and just how stupid most of these people were being.

Not that it would matter.

The catgirl tired reached up and dropped her hood back.

Silence spread out in a wave until she could hear her own boots shuffling across the wooden floors as the neko made her way to the front of the room. One or two whispers named her, but they sounded confused.

She smiled to herself in amusement, her red eyes glittering and making every acolyte who saw them feel intensely uncomfortable. Even among the morons, some of them would guess the meaning.

She arrived at the front of the room, and the dragongirl nearby stretched and stood up out of her coals. Mia yawned with an unhinged jaw and massive tongue stretch, before taking her place next to her, sniffing her shoulders. "Kittens?"

"Safe." Toofy whispered, aching as she felt the distance to her children. She pulled out the green marble she yanked out of Saia's soul and held it out, "Keep this. Need to break it, soon."

Meerakeilian took it from her and glared at it, snorting black smoke. "Bad magic."

"Mm." Toofy said tiredly, "But, that's for later... For now... Get the girls' attention."

She quickly grabbed at the ears on top of her head as the salamander let out an earth-shattering below. Windows cracked and broke. Planks curled and sprang up out of the floor. Dust fell as the foundations shifted.

Toofy rubbed one of her ears, then took a deep breath and reached into her magic. Her eyes glowed a deep and dark red and she projected her voice. "She is Lady Twenty Four de Sai, of the House of Sai!"

The acolytes stared at her in fear, and silence.

She smiled lopsidedly, "Many of you are afraid and uncertain. You have no priestess or priest to guide you. There are rumours of political unrest, plague, and war. Toofy comes to you, now... Not to assuage your fears. But to fan them."

It was all the cat could do not to burst out laughing as the crowd began to speak hurriedly. Voicing complaints, anxieties. Terrified or angered by such a simple statement.

"Toofy was once a temple girl! She was once a companion. She is now the wife of Sai, but she was once like you." She declared, and then reached up behind herself and unclasped her collar. Holding out the golden bell that her master so liked.

She'd have to get another one made.

The catgirl lifted it as high as she could, seeing the confusion in the crowd. How had she removed it? If she broke the enchantment, then the collar should have turned to dust. If she hadn't, she shouldn't have been able to unclasp it.

That was simple deceit. Not entirely intentional. She'd already been freed, it was just that she liked wearing a collar, and so, had one that looked like a slave collar.

Toofy growled, "This is the symbol that the emperor forces on us. That fucks us. That tells the rest of the world that we are beastkind and nothing more! That from the highest lady, to lowest beggar, we are nothing but fucking animals!"

Her anger began to boil over, and she felt the power waiting. No more voices. She'd eaten the voice. All that was left behind now was the power. Magic that had given Elatham power to call on Death.

Stupid, uncreative, weak little elf.

Toofy had mastered that magic, now. She had taken the power of a demon, and become what Kaden had, with the assistance of Menes. She had become a demigod, and without butchering an entire nation to do it.

The neko threw the bell to the ground, snarled, and stomped on it. "No. More. Bells."

Consternation erupted as every single silver collar, marking each slave, became nothing but dust.

The collars of those with golden bells, citizens free to go about as they pleased, but still enslaved in technicality, became nothing but dust.

Silver bells, marking those who could go nowhere at all unaccompanied, fell to the ground with a clatter and ringing as the collars became nothing but dust.

Bell-less collars, marking out those slaves too young to yet be ordered or expected to obey, became nothing but dust.

The neko stood proudly and angrily at the front of the temple she had been raised in as she abolished the magic keeping every slave trapped. Most of them would be afraid that they would be punished, but a few... A few would be like her.

A few of them would be getting angry.

Her declaration was more than just a spell. It carried out into the world, caught up on the wind, shaking in the ground. It spread out from the temple in a wave that went right around the world.

Everywhere that the enslavement charm was used, from the far borders of the human empire, to the orcish strongholds, to even more distant lands never yet heard of, Toofy's voice carried.

The spell broke, right the world over.

Toofy growled excitedly, and looked sideways at the salamander, "Mia?"

"Mmm?" The salamander's black eyes were dancing in excitement, her scales flaring and her nostrils pouring with white smoke as they saw what she had done.

The neko turned around and pointed up at the statues of the gods, looking down at them, at their enslaved little servants. "Burn the motherfucker down. Tear it down. Destroy it!"

Meerakeilian didn't hesitate.

Blue and black flames spilled from her mouth in a wave of heat that singed Toofy's fur as the entire back wall of the temple completely disappeared. Molten gold and silver flung backwards as bricks cracked and exploded.

Acolytes screamed and started running.

The salamander waited a moment to give them a chance to get out, and then directed another blast up and into the trusses, lighting the roof aflame with a triumphant roar that would be heard across the city.

Toofy fell onto her butt, exhausted.

Immediately, she sucked in her breath as the salamander landed atop her. One hand either side of her head as Mia kissed her cheeks and knocked her flat. Sniffing her deeply and growling a deep and guttural sound of desire.

Toofy's mouth went dry as she looked up at the overwhelming creature, "M-Mia..."

"Want. Egg." Meerakeilian groaned like she was in physical pain. She rubbed her face into Toofy's, the edges of her scales scratching at the catgirl. Her heavy tail thumping the ground like a falling tree. "N-need... Need egg."

Toofy whined, pinned as the salamander's naked chest pushed down onto her. The neko's eyes went wide as she felt the sensitivity of her breasts and she glared down, "Oh, now you start leaking! Where was milk when kittens needed it!?"

The salamander's tongue flicked down to taste her, "Need Devourer. Need. Need. Need."

Toofy kept her legs closed, whining in even greater fright. She didn't know if the Rite would work, now. Meerakeilian was so far gone that the pain would probably serve as an aphrodisiac.

"Toofy just had kittens!" She said quickly, "No touch! Bad dragon!"

Teeth traced her cheek, carving into her effortlessly. The heavy and hot breath stinking of sulphur washing over her. "Want. Want. Want."

She gagged at the smell, which smelled even worse than the poultices they had used on Arina's back.

She tried to push upwards against the dragon, but she may as well have been trying to shift a mountain. This was the queen of all dragonkind, calling her a lump of muscle would be an era-defining understatement.

Toofy resorted to the final method of attack against any overzealous male, taught by the temple to all their girls.

The catgirl planted her strongest and biggest kick directly into Meerakeilian's dick.

The salamander squealed, rolling over and curling into a tight and locked ball of armour. A sobbing, groaning and retching sound coming from inside it, as Toofy put a hand to her frantic chest and breathed a sigh of relief.

Though, she wasn't safe yet. They were still in a burning building.

She staggered upright and began dragging the salamander towards the hole in the back wall, "Come on, Mia. Still has empire to steal."

---

Trician stared at the golden bell that had fallen from her wrist, and laughed nervously. She'd heard Toofy's voice, but that was one hell of a way to kickstart this civil war.

She crouched and picked up the elaborate little item. She had been royalty, and so the bell had reflected that. It had still been a sign of the human subjugation of the Golden Mountain.

Now... Now, Toofy had turned it into a call to arms.

Every single exotic, right across the world, hearing an angry voice utter three words, and then feeling true freedom for the first time. It was a hell of a banner to wave.

Orli swallowed from where she was curled up in the corner of the room, "What happened?"

"You didn't hear her?" Trician asked, and the human shook their head. Still hurt and hesitant about talking to the elf at all.

She smiled and grabbed Orli's wrist, dragging her outside where the dragons were beginning to celebrate. Stomping and flattening bells. Not all of them had them, but most did.

Trician tossed her bell in her hand a couple times, and then tossed it hard and fast into the air. One of the dragons immediately swooped it, shattering it in their jaws.

The elf squeezed Orli's hand, "Twenty Four freed us. All of us. It was her voice... Her first act as our empress."

The human shivered, and pulled in closer to her.

Before Trician could find some kind of reassuring word for the woman, both of them were knocked sideways as Astadia stormed out of the tavern. The undead elf's hands were locked in fists, "Enough of this shit!"

"Astadia!" Trician called, "The cat gave us a timeline! We can't just -"

A cold hand locked around her throat and lifted her off the ground, "Shut up, sister. I might love you, I might be bound to you, but shut the fuck up. I'm done waiting around!"

Orli's eyes flashed into a stunning blue and she raised her staff. The crystal gave a single flash and launched the undead elf backwards. Astadia flipped and landed lightly on her feet. The elf sneered, "Keep your mage under control, Trick, or I'll shove that fucking staff through her ass and out her mouth!"

Trician stepped in front of the human quickly, "Fine! You win, Astadia. Launch the fucking siege. You!"

A nearby blue salamander, with more than one or two scratches from a neko on her chest, growled an acknowledgement, "What want?"

"We're starting." Trician said with irritation, "You and yours can go bomb the shit out of the capital."

Their black eyes took on a look of excitement, and they turned to relay the order with a roar.

Trician spread her hands, "Happy now, bitch?"

"I'll be happy when I can fucking die." Astadia sneered, "Don't get dead, sister. Or I will drag you back to this world as a godsdamned draug. And spend the next hundred years berating you!"

With that, Astadia stormed off.

Trician breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Orli, "You okay?"

The human gave a nervous giggle, "Your sister really does love you, doesn't she?"

She rolled her eyes. "Sure. As much as any shard of a soul can feel love. She's mostly just made up of hate at how much of a failure I am."

"No. She loves you." Orli shook her head, fingers interlacing with Trician's.

She saw the human about to speak, the nervousness of the confession about to come. Trician turned and yanked her, pulling them into the march. The dragons might be flying, but the draug would be marching.

"Hope you said your goodbyes." Trician snapped, "We probably won't be coming back here. Ever. If you survive, you'll be part of the empress' court."

Orli released her, "Oh! Dad!"

As the girl ran backwards to say her final goodbyes, Trician felt her stomach twist in overwhelming guilt.

Astadia walked up to her, following her gaze, "So... She's fucked?"

Trician silently nodded, hating the fate she saw. It was so clear and imminent that she was even seeing flashes of the coming battle. Saw Orli's head hanging, blood falling from her mouth as she leaned on her broken staff, but refused to give in.

The undead elf sighed, "Me, too, I guess. Do you survive?"

"No." Trician whispered, tucking her arms inside her cloak and began to walk. "It's fate. Either we all die, or everyone and the gods do. What's a few hundred weighed against all of the future?"

Astadia winced, "Don't suppose that Twenty Four survives?"

"No idea." Trician laughed bitterly, "That fucking cat has no fate."

Her elder sister took clasped her hand and squeezed it, "I suppose doing all of this to protect you isn't a waste if you're content with your coming death. But seriously... You don't survive?"

"It's... Not that clear." Trician shook her head. "It's... I can see the intent of the gods... But..."

Astadia snorted, "Of, fucking, course. Some of them wanna fuck us, and others want to fuck us harder. You can't tell which of them is going to have their way with us. We're all just fucking playing pieces to them."

She nodded, "I... I don't regret choosing the golden kitsune, sister. Even if it meant I had to try and kill you. The goddess is right. We need less order. A little more chaos. Otherwise... We're not free. Freedom is chaos."

"The bells. Without Mischief, Toofy would not be able to fuck up the order of the world. Remind the bastards in charge that no one has a right to look down on any of us." Astadia growled.

Trician chuckled, "I doubt the cat would agree with you. She hates the gods."

"She's right, too." Astadia sneered, "You're a willing slave, still. Slavery is a fucking cult, Trick. Anytime you get to say us and them, you done fucked someone. If you think you're better than anyone, if you think someone's blind, then you've embraced it. Slavery to an ideal still fucks everyone."

She winced, "Better this, than another."

"The gods deserve to die, too." Astadia shook her head, "Burn 'em all. Dividing us by scales, fur or skin. Pointed ears or green eyes. The cure for hate ain't more of the same. Anger gets shit done... But the hard part is knowing when to stop. I'll fight for you, but I have no illusions. I need to go and die, too."

Trician smiled sadly, "Ain't nothing like evil, in the real world. Just people. And that's worse."

"Love makes it tolerable." Astadia smiled and kissed her cheek, "Whether for a dumbass sister, or a fucking naive human girl."

Trician glared, "I'm not planning to tell her."

"You told all of us!" Astadia laughed, "At the top of your fucking lungs, no less!"

Her ears went pink and she muttered, "Orli doesn't speak elf."

"You're such a bitch." Astadia laughed, "You should tell her. Especially since we're all about to die."

"It... Isn't clear."

The undead groaned, "Oh. Of course. You've seen some slim fate where she survives, haven't you? And that only fucking happens if you never tell her. You're trying to be selfless."

"Aha." She rolled her jaw, "I'm not having her sacrifice herself for me. I won't. I don't care what you or the gods have to say. If she has a chance, then I'm taking it."