Toofy Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astadia sighed, "You're still a bitch. But a loving one."

---

Arina felt her head swim as they stepped into the courtyard. Time didn't make sense here. Her fragile grip on the powers that had been thrust on her didn't feel enough to deal with this.

"Steady, steady." He whispered to her. Taking both her hands and wrapping them around the scythe. "Just like I showed you. Forget how to yield, forget how to fear. Now, remind the world."

She ever so slightly tapped the scythe's stave to the ground. Reality fell away, like she was peeling back layers of corruption and rotted skin. Peeling open the fruit to reveal the good flesh beneath the plagued. Dragging out the core and discarding the rest.

The three of them stood in a town square.

A circle had been drawn around most if it. The lines framed on either side by words in a language that wasn't draconic or any language that should be recognisable, but Arina could read it.

She passed her eyes over the ancient spell, feeling the power still locked inside them, and swallowed nervously. "By the gods..."

"Weren't bein' gods dat done dis." Tammy said grimly, crouching by the edge of the blood that still stained all the ground within the circle. The last marks of the sacrifices that had been made here.

Arina winced, "Oh no. No, no, no... This is why you brought us here! You did this to stop my mistress!"

"No shit." The kitsune smirked at her, standing up, "Ya be knowin' what dis is, Khild?"

"This is the birthplace of orckind." The green-skinned woman spoke, her voice trembling. "A place of evil, where we were twisted into being."

Arina grabbed her wrist, "We need to leave. Now."

"It's so much worse den dat." Tammy laughed, "Why don't you be tellin' her, Arina? Ya can read de writin'. I saw ya do it. Tell her what it says. How were de orcs made, bitch?"

Khild shook her off, glaring at her with green eyes, "What does she mean... It's worse? Elf and demon were twisted together! An abomination! Demon blood flows through all our veins, because of this! It has to be destroyed!"

"Oh, shit, shit." Arina said in fright, "You need to leave, Khild. Right now. Leave and forget. I am begging you, for your own sake. Don't listen to her."

Tammy laughed, "Mebe I be tellin' her, den? Someone gotsa tell someone. orcs ain't bein' elf and demon. Dat's just pissin' in da wind. Some shit said to make ya all be feelin' better 'bout yourselves."

The handmaiden spun around and swung the weapon in her hands. The nine tails flared out from behind the kitsune and the scythe's blade bounced away with a flash of gold.

Khild growled, lifting her hammer, "Someone tell me! What happened here!?"

"orcs already existed." Tammy laughed, "Dey weren't created at da Crucible. Dat's just a lie dat they like ta tell 'emselves. So they can be all pissin' at da gods."

The woman blinked, "Then... What happened?"

Arina firmed her grip and focused, trying to at least cut the fox. As she swung, this time, the kitsune vanished altogether, reappearing nearby. Sitting on a roof and idly swinging her legs with her tails wagging behind her.

"Dis is da place where da orcs took der children. Where they killed all der li'l kids." Tammy declared, "Ya done murdered an entire generation! Sacrificed 'em all and shit. All so dat the demons couldsa be summoned."

Khild went still and quiet, whispering, "Arina. Please. Just tell me."

"It's a summoning circle." She winced, "Your ancestors summoned the demons into this world. The taint of demonblood in your kind, was voluntary. And the cost, was ten thousand children."

"We... We did this... To ourselves?" The orc blinked back tears.

Tammy laughed from her perch, "Ya."

Khild fell to her knees, "We betrayed the gods. Ourselves. All in the pursuit of power? We were the monsters who sought to conquer the world, not the demons?"

"Yup." Tammy giggled, jumping up and beginning to walk around the edge of the building, "Tis still here, too. All ya gotsa do, to get rid of ya taint, is break the fuckin' Crucible."

The orc's grip on her hammer firmed.

"'Course, once ya done dat, no magic for no orc." Tammy shrugged, "Fact, every orc who done gotsa evil magic in 'em, dey die."

That was the horrible truth.

Orckind had spent so many generations, breeding themselves into a race of magic users, hating the gods and demonkind for corrupting them, and it was a self-fulfilling lie.

orcs could be free of the taint on their souls. Free to pass beyond into the next world, if they gave up their magic. But to do so, they would have to kill off their green-eyed heritage.

A heritage that had spread to every orc by the cruelty of eugenics.

They had sacrificed their children to gain their power.

And they had sacrificed their children ever since, to keep it.

Khild's name was her role. She was born to give birth to children. Taught from her earliest days what she would have to do, to maintain the tainted blood of demonkind in her race.

She had been taught to murder the hope of her people, all in the pursuit of making them stronger.

Now... Now she was forced with a choice.

Allow evil to continue, and try to change a race that had been brainwashed and indoctrinated over generation after generation.

Or act impulsively, and like an orc, and commit one final sin. Free her race by ending all of them. A few halfbreeds, hiding away, would survive. A few loved but forbidden children, born without magic, would survive.

Arina glared at Tammy, "You utter bitch. You did this just to make sure that Sai wouldn't have his army. So that Toofy would get hurt."

"'Course I did." The kitsune laughed, "I gonna be pissin' on dat neko if da last t'ing I ever done! She stole ma goddess. I gonna steal her everyt'ing."

Khild pushed herself slowly to her feet, breathing hard, "I can purify us. Here and now. Write a new future."

"Thousands will die!" Arina yelled, "You can't! You'll be killing off an entire race!"

"No!" The orc snarled, "Not an entire race. The ones we need to live, will live! I will free us! No more tyranny of magic! No more bloodlust! The time of the waa'rlok is over!"

Arina felt the pain in her chest as Khild brought her hammer down on one of the runes, shattering stone and breaking the circle. Shattering magic that had been humming for so long, binding an entire race, powered by the endless flow of child sacrifice.

Khild tumbled to the ground.

Arina leaned on her scythe as hot and angry tears fell from her eyes.

Somewhere nearby the kitsune chuckled, "Ya know da worst part, Arina? Da emperor be feelin' dat. He wassa be wantin' ta sacrifice da orcs. And now it be done. He got 'em all. One big fuckin' sacrifice of blood. Ya neko done be fucked."

"You... Bitch." She snarled, but before she could do anything a gentle hand took her wrist, and she found herself standing in the darkness.

Death shook his head gently, "We cannot interfere. And you needed elsewhere."

"It isn't fair!" She yelled, "Thousands!"

"Hundreds of thousands." Death whispered with a similar pain, "I will guide them, all that I can, to paradise. But what is done, is done. It is not our place to reverse it."

Arina sobbed, leaning on her scythe.

"You have another duty, another calling." He said quietly, rubbing her back, "This duty, will be even harder than that witness. One close to your mistress has passed, and must be led beyond."

Arina looked up at him, feeling her stomach twist, "My mistress?"

---

"You know... Everyone says that I'm stupid." Eratigan began, springing out of nowhere and nearly causing Trician to plunge a dagger into the witch.

She sighed, "You are insufferable."

"Mmm. Heard that word, too. Not entirely sure what it means." Eratigan shrugged, "But stupid... I think it means making mistakes when you shouldn't. I'm also not entirely sure what a mistake is, but I sorta get it, sometimes. When you do stuff you didn't expect to do."

Trician sighed heavily, "Are you here for a reason, witch?"

"You're stupid."

The elf glared at her, "You think I'm doing something I didn't expect? I guess. Marching with a bunch of my dead ancestors to fight to protect someone I hate fits."

"Not that kind of mistake. The other kind." Eratigan shook her head, "You're stupid because you think Tai is going to let a timeline happen if you don't tell Orli."

The human holding her hand jerked in surprise, "Tell me what?"

"I'm not saying. Obviously." Trician rolled her eyes.

Eratigan blinked a couple times, "Mmm... I think I agree with Tai. You're stupid. And if the god of time and his girlfriend are both calling you stupid, then you're probably stupid."

"Are you actually trying to annoy me?" Trician laughed.

The witch looked sad, "Aw. It isn't working. What was the other insult my boyfriend said I should use? Mmm... Oh, yeah! You're a cocksucking whore!"

"Uhm, what?"

Eratigan shrugged, "He said you were a stupid cocksucking whore because you were willing to enslave your first boyfriend, just to keep him, but you're too much of a stupid coward to tell Orli anything."

That time the witch got to the elf. She was still hurting from Kaleid's death and her role in it. Hurting because she knew her goddess had killed him, just to make room in her heart for Orli.

"I may have asked him how to make you angry." Eratigan smiled innocently. "I don't really... Get, anger. It's a weird thing."

The elf sighed heavily, glaring at her, "If I tell her, will you piss off?"

"Mmm... Only if the two of you end up in a ditch." Eratigan grinned cheekily.

"Fuck off, witch." Trician stopped walking, and pulled Orli out of sight of the road and the undead marching. Watching a bunch of zombie elves wasn't exactly fitting for the mood she was about to try and set.

The witch hadn't had to push very hard.

Trician knew the chances of any of them surviving was nearer to nothing than something. She also knew that she utterly adored the woman who clung to her hand wherever they went.

Orli glared at her, "You've been keeping secrets. I... Don't like that. You looked into my destiny, didn't you? Just because it's bad doesn't mean that -"

"You and I are both about to die."

The blue eyes widened, and her throat bobbed as she swallowed, "Oh."

"That wasn't the secret." Trician sighed, "There's... I'll let it be your choice. Not mine. There's a small chance, that if I don't tell you... You survive. A very small chance."

Orli bit her lip, considering, "And... You?"

"I'm fucked." The elf shook her head.

The woman looked heavily conflicted, and shuffled her feet, "I... I don't like that... You're keeping something from me. But... I suppose I get it. And I don't know that I want to know, if it means I have to die. But... I'm probably going to die, aren't I?"

"It seems that way." Trician sighed and shrugged, "But... Nothing is fixed, when it comes to Twenty Four. The cat... Screws with things. She has no fate. So every time she touches any of our lives, she changes the whole future. There was no future in which I was not bound by a bell. And now there is no future where I will ever wear one again."

Orli blinked, "You want to tell me."

Trician shrugged, "No. Not really. And I already have, you just didn't realise it."

"Elvish..." Orli said slowly, glaring at her, "You said a lot of elven words when we... You know. You weren't just swearing?"

"So many swear words." Trician grinned, "But... No. Not all swear words. And it is annoying how quickly you realised that."

The blue-eyed girl smiled nervously, "Because it means I might have guessed it? If I do guess, does that count?"

Trician held out her hand and looked at the diamonds, and felt her stomach drop. "Oh, fuck's sake. The future has disappeared again. Oh, shit. What's happened, this time?"

"W-what was the secret?" Orli begged her.

The elf took a deep breath, "I really hope it wasn't Astadia's overreaction... Shit... Um... Nothing I can do, is there? So... I guess... This will be a distraction from the impending fucking of us all. Na ktia ni Orli."

The blue eyes stared into her soul, "I didn't understand that."

"Ni Orli, means the sentence is about you." Trician said nervously, "Na ktia... I suppose the best translation is that... My soul belongs."

The human stared at her, "That... That was more... Than I expected... Your soul belongs to me?"

"You are my soulmate, the one that I love." Trician half-whispered, lifting up the hand with intertwined fingers, "Do you think I'd put up with this, from just anyone? The goddess forged us for each other. I love you, whether or not I ever wanted to. Your pain, is my pain. Your desire, is my desire. I am not whole... Without you."

Orli slapped her, "You were going to let me die without saying that!?"

Trician rubbed at her cheek, glaring at her, "Ow. You can actually hit."

"You utterly..." Orli growled and then grabbed her head and kissed her. Then, the human shoved her backwards. "I hate how romantic you were, just now. And how you nearly didn't give me that. I want an apology."

Trician smiled at her sadly, "It should have been your choice to begin with. I was arrogant. I hope you forgive me that, because I am. All the way through. In my defence, I am a princess."

"Worst. Apology. Ever." Orli rolled her eyes.

The elf shook her head, "That wasn't the apology. This is."

She stepped closer to them, pulling them into her embrace. The elf leaned down and planted a soft and gentle kiss against her soft lips. Savouring how soft and timid Orli was.

Orli gave a small laugh, "Eratigan was totally telling you to... Do this... Wasn't she?"

"Mmm. The witch doesn't seem to have a concept of a filter." Trician laughed softly, "Now, then... This is probably the last time we can be together. Any last requests?"

The human swallowed, "Not... That. Don't remind me about that. It... Well... Um... I'm... Dry?"

"Fear is the lust killer." Trician replied and slid down to her knees, looking up at her, "However... Why don't you lean against a tree? I did bad. I should at least pretend to act like I am less than you, for a moment. I'll stay on my knees."

Orli bit her lip and jumped over to a tree and leaned back onto it, "I kinda like that."

The elf shuffled over, making a show of staying on her knees, before reaching up and under the skirt. She smiled at her, and rubbed the centre of her underwear, "This doesn't feel so dry, to me."

"I like you... Down there." Orli said nervously. "Sorry."

Trician rolled her eyes, still rubbing at Orli's mound, "Don't be apologising to me for wanting to fuck me. That's what I want you to do, girl. Kinda sucks I got exiled from my home. Would have been fun to one day make you scream loud and hard in a palace. It echoes."

"Are you trying to make me jealous of... How many girlfriends have you had?" Orli said accusingly.

The elf looked up at her innocently, "None, actually. I've always chosen men, in the past. You're my first woman. Not something I expected, but the goddess does enjoy chaos."

"Oh gods. You've never had a girlfriend, and you know how to... You know... Me, that well?" Orli said, shifting her hips uncomfortably.

"Well, I have one of my own." Trician pointed out and finally pulled down the underwear she had continued to play with the entire time.

She used her hands to grab Orli's knees and force them apart quickly, and leaned up and kissed at her, just the once, before she sucked briefly at Orli's clit.

"Sh-shit!" The woman gasped.

The human clit was overly sensitive, barely able to be touched, compared to the rock-hard elven pearl. So Trician slipped further down, braced herself and then lifted Orli's legs up and over her shoulders to make access easier.

She leaned them both away from the tree a little before diving her tongue inside. Running it along the soft and silky insides of this little woman that she loved.

Orli seemed so timid, so hesitant, but she had gone to war with people she barely knew. Accepted her likely death as merely being a part of the greater good. She had more courage than most elves that Trician had known.

The woman grabbed Trician's head with both hands, shoving her into her crotch, "M-more. I need more."

Born with the sexual appetites of an arachne.

Orli's legs trembled beside her ears as Trician did her best to lap away at the wet little thing, using her nose to press against the clit every so often. She could feel the human tightening up, desire increasing.

"Please. More." She begged.

Trician grabbed Orli's legs and flipped the woman so she was standing and leaning into the tree at an obscene angle. She slammed two fingers into her, and began rubbing her thumb at the other hole.

The elf leaned around her and kissed at her neck, as Orli groaned into her, "Y-yess. Just like that. J-just like that."

Trician pulled Orli's hair out if the way and gave her a gentle little love bite. Elven teeth prickling the delicate skin as she frantically slid in and out of the channel that was now so slick that it was dripping.

"Oh. Ooh. Aha." Orli's voice took on a higher pitch and she nodded excitedly.

The elf felt her stomach leap as soft fur brushed around her ankles before travelling up and flicking at her cloth covered womanhood. A voice whispered in her ear. "Good girl. Fuck your present... Speaking of... Use the staff. She'll love it."

Never once had Trician thought mounting a magical item would result in something other than disaster and doom. Yet, with Orli spilling over her hand, and the goddess teasing her, she was tempted to try it herself.

She grabbed the object from where it had fallen, feeling a burst of strength the moment her fingers touched the bone. She flicked it and cast a quick purifying spell before placing the lower tip at Orli's entrance.

Blue eyes stared back in shock, "What is that!?"

"Divine inspiration." Trician murmured and slid it in a half-finger's worth. Orli groaned loudly, and spread her legs out a little more.

The elf gently fucked her girlfriend with the item, before sliding it in a little more. Orli's voice became frantic and desperate little gasps, unable to speak.

With each clench and tremor of her legs the exposed blue gem at the top of the staff gave a tiny burst of light, and sent a thrill through Trician's own nervous system.

As she continued she slowly realised she could feel it. The object softened by the unigrad hair coating, piercing into Orli's depths. Trician could, dully, feel it as if it were inside herself.

She adjusted her grip, and angle, changing the placement for how she would more enjoy it. Orli's reaction was immediate. The woman clamped down and came all over the staff inside her.

"Tashin!" Trician cried out as she felt herself do the same in perfect synchronicity. Her own channel pulsing in perfect time and rhythm with Orli, flooding and ruining her underwear as she came.

The staff dropped out with a slick pop and fell to the ground as Trician's legs gave way. Orli fell onto her, breathing hard and staring at her in wonder.

It took a few minutes before either of them could speak.

Orli gasped out a sentence first, "What... The fuck... Was that?"

---

Toofy pulled some gristle out of her hair and flicked it into the garden as they waited to be greeted. She glared sideways at her companion, "The Mia is a messy eater."

The salamander snorted black smoke and let out a large belch, still upset from the kick to the groin she had received earlier.

The neko dragged her fingers through her hair, looking at it for other unsightly residents, "Toofy wasn't sure if rude to ask... But... Does the Mia prefer he, she, or they, now?"

"Not have any in dragon tongue." The salamander shrugged, "Used to she. But I was not only raised by temple. Had salamander teachers when too young to slave."