Took Me From My Lover

Story Info
Chub Daddy Larry neglected David, but Chub Daddy Kevin didn'.
1.3k words
4.61
4.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

"Larry ain't do you right. Time for a real man to step in, and pleasure that black king cock," Kevin told me. "I can tell you've been waiting too long for the right loving."

Larry and I were on the outs for sure. I being the fit, 29 year old U.S. Marine that happened to be stationed up the road at Twenty Nine Palms, was his "trophy boyfriend," as he showed me off to all of his high society, rich, older friends in Palm Springs for four years, and I grew tired of it. They all clamored for black cock, and he had the intent of crafting jealousy like most of the older, snobby, gays do. Kevin, a 61 year old Santa lookalike, and one of those friends, sensed it, and just wanted to do one thing: show his appreciation for a fine, black man.

"You came over to the house for a reason, at two in the morning, and it damn sure ain't for coffee," he said.

A few hours earlier, there were maybe 20 of us in Charlie's, a mutual friend of Larry and Kevin, backyard sitting at a table, eating, drinking, chatting and a few of us playing UNO. Larry was sauced and too busy bragging with a couple of uppity twinks, while Kevin, who was sitting to my right, was playing footsie with me. I initially thought it was Larry, for Larry knows that gets me hard, and that I need to be serviced as a result. I then realized I wore flip flops, while Larry didn't. Kevin did, and one thing led to another, to where it was in the wee hours of the morning where I ended up at Kevin's house in the nude, with Kevin "under me."

"I want that ass," I told Kevin as we laid under the covers.

Larry, a black version of him with similar stats (bald, thick salt and pepper beard, standing at five foot eleven, 330 lbs. with belly and ass, same age), wouldn't let me penetrate him, but saved face with sucking me off each night. Kevin started things off right when he blew me and took my first nut with us talking afterwards as laid between my legs, rubbing my sensitive balls, trying to get me hard again.

"I want it in my ass this time," he said.

My balls were somewhat sore from the explosion that took place, as Kevin made me cum so hard, but that wouldn't stop me from re-stiffening. He looked me in my eye as he pulled my cock with his mouth, going back and forth between the tip and the base, getting me horned up all over again.

"You ever pound Larry," he asked.

"I don't," I said.

"Baby, you can pound me. My pussy is built for it. I got ass for days, honey. Promise me you'll pound me?"

He put his tongue on the tip of my sack, before lapping away at it like a cat drinking milk.

"Pound me, baby."

"Ohhhhh fuck. I'll pound you honey."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"You gon' blow that nut all through my guts? I need it, and you know I need it," he said to me.

He rose from between my legs, and got off the bed to grab some lubricant. He sprayed it in his ass, then came back over to me while I laid flat, stooping down to kiss me while he stroked my 10 inch dick with the liquid.

"Look at your sweet face. You need me doing you everyday baby. Let me do you," he asked.

Kevin was doing more than pleasing me, we made a connection, as I saw the sincerity in his eyes. His overall reproach screamed that he truly wanted me, as I saw signs that I would be revered if I was to fully be involved with him. His licks, slurps, and sucking displayed affection on a totally different level, maybe a submissive one, having me foolishly ponder never even going back home to a drunken Larry.

"You gon' let me ride the dick," Kevin asked, as he climbed back on the mattress. "Been a long time since I rode some cock."

I didn't stop him, as he wiggled himself closer, then straddled me, before laying back slightly. I felt that love cylinder pull at my tip, looking up at his face as he bit down on his bottom lip, while his tunnel covered, and grabbed at my shaft.

"Fall on it," I told him.

He winced when he released himself completely, that warm, tight hole feeling lovely as it hugged my tool. I pulled at his perky nipples, then his entire breasts as I found that drove him crazy.

"Oh fuck! You bastard," he said. "Pull 'em harder."

His little cock even got hard as he rocked back and forth while I kept appeasing his nipples.

"I'm only returning the favor," I said.

"David! Oh shittttt," he screamed, as he came all over my belly.

That didn't stop him, as he still wanted me inside.

I remained latched on to his nipples as he now bounced up and down, his big body making clapping sounds while we made the bed rock. Kevin turned into the Incredible Hulk as he took me inside of him repeatedly, enjoying himself open up again due to my girth.

"You're hitting the spot, baby. That cock head is driving me crazy," he wailed.

I smacked his left ass cheek a few times in an attempt to making him ride me harder. It worked, as I felt that ass quake while he tightened his grip with his walls.

"Larry ain't riding this dick no more. Motherfucker, you're mine," he said.

I pushed him off of me, he landed on his back and I caught his legs, before he could get himself together.

"You bitch," he said, as I held his legs in the air, pummeling they sweet hole of his as now I took complete control.

I had to reinforce my power on this hunk of a daddy bear, and remind him I was always the one in charge in bed.

"You're hitting the spot, David. Got damn, you stroke that cock so good," he said.

I was in pile drive mode, having him completely vulnerable, almost in a Boston Crab like position while rolling my hips into his, to get as deep as I could.

"No one's ever been this deep, man. Pound me baby. Please don't stop."

And I wouldn't as I felt my balls smacking and scraping his cheeks, while the dick guided deep inside.

"You asked for this," I told him.

"Oh honey, I did. Sweet God, I did."

I wanted to give it to him harder but the feeling of my nuts crashing against his butt manifested into a climax I couldn't hold back.

"Look at you. You wanna cum. You wanna give Daddy Kev that load? Shoot it baby. I need it. I want it. Shoot it."

"You fat fuck. You're gonna make me blow," I told him.

"I'm your fat fuck. Give it to me," he said, as I felt his muscles clamp harder on my shaft. "Daddy wants your cum."

And Kevin got it right as I plunged deeper inside, my cock head locked into his slit while his muscles puckered, pulling it all out of me. Tbe feeling equated to the rug being pulled from under me, with me falling into a world of pleasure. He wrapped his legs around me as I felt like I was in a fly trap, as Kevin took my soul with that pussy of his.

"That's number two. Think you could give Daddy three," he asked, before laughing.

He knew I was spent, as I ended up reaching down to kiss him gently, and thank him for allowing me to come over.

"This is our bed now," he told me. "No one else sleeps here."

I didn't know it at the time, but that would later ring true.

To be continued.......

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers