Top Floor to Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,296 Followers

"It's really weird here in the winter," she said.

"Yeah. So quiet."

Rachel pulled out bottles of water and some snacks from her bag. We crouched, looking around and trading stories of everything we did there: swinging into the water from a rope, Matt trying and failing to jump the stream on his bicycle, or just laying on the cool ground before going off exploring again.

"This is where I took my first boyfriend," Rachel said.

"Oh? That was... Jeff? The lifeguard from the city pool?"

"Jeremy, the guy at the supermarket. Jeff was later."

She pointed to a spot beside the largest tree on the other side. "Jeff took my virginity right over there."

"That's, uh, too much information," I said, trying to sound nonchalant, though my stomach knotted.

I had long dreamed of making love to Rachel in the summer shade of the bower. To hear she had done it with someone else felt like being punched. But I had no right to feel possessive.

"We carved our initials to mark the occasion," she said. "Hey, I'd better take a picture."

She ran down to the ice and began striding across, head down, focused on getting her phone ready.

"Wait!" I called, "That's not a good idea."

She grinned over her shoulder just when she reached the center. The ice shattered and she dropped up to her armpits into the freezing stream.

She gasped deeply then screamed, "Fuuuuck!" while holding her phone high.

I found a fallen branch and, laying on my front, slid across the ice to reach her. I managed to pull her out of the water without also sliding in, but the wet ice soaked through my front.

We crawled on our tummies towards safe ground. The ice under us cracked but didn't break.

Rachel was soaked to the skin. We huddled together for warmth that wasn't there.

She laughed. "Well, that was brisk. Any chance you brought a towel?"

"This isn't funny," I said. "We need to get back. Quick."

"Why?"

"We're soaked. It's below freezing. Hypothermia and exposure, you know? We need to get warm. Fast."

She looked at me, not understanding even as she began to shiver. Of course: where she grew up, it never got cold.

We ran as best we could, planting our steps into the holes in the snow left by our trip out, pausing to catch our breath, then running again. Our jackets were lead sponges, so we carried them as the rest of our clothes stiffened in the cold.

When we reached the house, our teeth were chattering, and we shivered uncontrollably. My hands didn't work so well opening the back door.

Once inside, we huddled with arms around each other.

"I could use a nap," Rachel said, sluggishly.

I shook her. "Stay awake. We need to warm up."

She grinned, looking almost drunk. "Hot shower together?"

My brain was foggy, but I remembered something about that.

"I think we have to warm up slow. We'd better look it up."

We searched on my phone. Shivering badly, Rachel read, "R-remove w-wet clothing. Apply dry w-warm items such as water b-ottles. Skin-on-skin rewarming is also safe, though m-m-may be awkward."

We trudged to the third floor, stripped to our underwear, and dumped everything in the tub. After a moment of hesitation, we peeled off our underwear, too.

Arms clutched to our chests, we regarded each other. Rachel's waxy pallor worried me.

She gave a loopy grin as she raked me from head to toe.

"Looking g-good, cousin," she said, then shivered wildly.

We ran to get into her bed, pulling the comforter around us, and hugged each other's clammy bodies close. We even covered our heads.

I could barely feel her against me. Rachel shivered violently. I was warmer, so spread my hands on her back until the skin warmed, then moved to warm another area. Finally, I warmed her smooth, firm ass.

We rubbed each other's backs and legs. She smiled when I told her how it reminded me of the times we made blanket forts together.

When our fronts regained some feeling, I urged Rachel to turn her back to me. She turned, pulling one of my arms across her breasts and tucking the fingers in her armpit. I move my free hand to warm different places on her arms, tummy, and thighs.

Our shivering slowly became less dramatic.

"I feel like an idiot," she said.

"Don't. It was my idea to see the bower. We'll be okay, though."

She pulled my hand from beneath her arm and kissed it.

As we warmed, our shivering stopped, and we poked our heads from under the muggy confines of the comforter.

Slowly, I became aware we were naked, and I was holding the girl of my dreams with my soft dick aligned in the crack of her ass. It responded, hardening against her.

Rachel nudged her ass back against me and wriggled.

"Hmm. I think you're recovering."

"Sorry," I said. "You know how it is. Mind of their own, right?"

She wriggled again, slower.

"Hmm. Not completely all their own."

She turned in my arms until we were facing each other, my arm under her neck. The gleam in her eyes overshadowed her little smile.

Rachel stared into my eyes with a serious expression, then to my lips, then back to my eyes as her face inched closer. Then, gently, she pressed her lips to mine.

All feeling of cold, all memory of ever being cold evaporated. My heart hammered as a dizzy flush of warmth spread through me.

She plucked my lips with hers, testing, tasting.

I hesitated, then responded, teasing her lips too. I curved a hand behind her neck to keep her close as we explored each other's lips then mouths. In turn, Rachel stroked my head, then my chest.

Her body was hot and smooth against mine, a hint of the brackish river rising from her skin to mix with her own intoxicating feminine scent.

Without breaking our kiss, Rachel took my hand and guided it to her breast.

My heart kicked into overdrive as I caressed and massaged her, feeling the weight of her firm breast as her nipple hardened against my palm.

Rachel ran her hand down my back then stroked my ass before reaching between us to grasp my cock, now aching hard.

I was lost. All thoughts of what we should and shouldn't be doing were burned away by overpowering need. Moving lower, I planted light kisses on her neck and nibbled her ear. She squirmed but offered her neck for more.

Rachel stroked my shaft and raked her nails up my balls as our passions grew. I caressed and kneaded her breasts before she pushed my hand between her legs where she was soft and ready. Rachel gasped as I ran fingers through her silky wet folds then brought my face to hers for more kisses.

We probed each other's mouth with our tongues, no thoughts other than our excitement and hunger for each other. I wanted her. I had always wanted her, never dreaming it could happen for real. I loved everything about naughty, teasing, beautiful Rachel.

We pawed and kissed and soon I was laying half on top of her. Then with some urging, Rachel had me laying completely on her, her legs spread wide.

Our hips churned as we kissed and stroked each other, until just as nature had designed, the head of my cock lodged into her hot, slick opening.

We gasped and locked eyes. Rachel's face was flushed, her lips parted and eyes heavy with lust. I must have looked the same.

She wet her lips then slid her hands to my ass as she spread her legs wider.

My cock popped through her tight opening. Rachel's hands urged me harder as she rolled her hips, creating irresistible sensations all over the head of my dick.

I sank into her further. She was so warm, so velvety slick. Her passage gripped with a snug embrace while also seeming to pull me deeper. I had never felt such a blissful sensation as I stretched her open, my mind overcome by the incredible feeling of entering her welcoming body.

Of course, we couldn't do this. It was ridiculous, forbidden, wrong in every way. We just weren't thinking. Our bodies had just reacted naturally. Fine. We'd stop, I'd roll off her, we'd laugh at what almost happened and never, ever mention it again.

Except, I needed to feel her a little longer. I pulled back and pressed back in. Rachel's satisfied groan made me withdraw and push once more, to experience the exquisite feeling of her opening to me again. She gasped and bucked and suddenly I was buried to the hilt inside her.

My heart hammered with excitement and wonder. When I focused on Rachel, her eyes were wide and sparkling.

She struggled to form words, then whispered, "You. feel. perfect."

Rachel hooked her legs behind mine and bucked once, then twice, arms pulling me hard against her. She wriggled and bucked even harder then just as I felt my urge to come signaling, she gasped, her mouth wide.

"Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh... guuuh!"

A strangled groan caught in her throat and then, impossibly, her passage began rhythmically contracting around my cock as her head rolled to the side, eyes lidded and distant.

Realizing Rachel was coming sent me right over the edge. Mindlessly, I jammed deep into her and helpless, released blast after blast into Rachel's orgasming body.

My orgasm went on and on, pulsing powerfully while hot ecstasy consumed me. The tiny awareness still functioning within my lust-fogged brain reeled with horror and shame at our forbidden mating, but my animal core roared in triumph as I emptied into my cousin.

I was still throbbing within her when Rachel opened her eyes. She looked dazed and overwhelmed as she struggled to calm her breathing.

From below came stomping feet and the slamming of the front door.

My mother called out. "Dylan? Are you up there? Come help unload the car."

Panic doused our passions as if we had fallen in the stream again. We rolled apart and I ran to my room, scrambling to find dry clothes.

When I looked in on Rachel, she was still dressing.

"Go! I'll come down in a minute."

Uncle Fred and I carried bag after bag into the kitchen where my mother and Aunt Kristy busied themselves putting everything away.

The last item to carry in was a gaudy Valentine's flower arrangement wrapped in tinted plastic. It had roses, sparkly hearts on sticks and a couple of small stuffed teddy bears.

"What is this?" I said, setting it on the kitchen counter.

My mom shrugged. "They were selling them at the market for charity. Kristy and Fred thought it would make a nice centerpiece for the table. Tomorrow is Valentine's, remember."

She began unwrapping the monstrosity.

"So what did you two do all day," she said.

"Oh, uh, we talked. Watched a movie. Went out for a walk."

"I hope you're being good to her. She's sadder than any of us about having to sell this place. We're only here two more days then who knows when we'll see everyone again. Here, why not give her this."

She handed me a pink teddy bear from the arrangement.

From the basement, Uncle Fred roared something about missing bottles of beer.

My mother rolled her eyes. "Can you bring in some firewood? We're all out in the living room. I'll deal with ol' foghorn."

~~~~

During dinner, the olds reminisced endlessly about Aunt Jenny, all our family visits to the house, and how much more they might have gotten for the place if they held out longer.

Rachel sat opposite from me at the table, looking lovely as always, the teddy bear propped beside her plate. When I gave it to her before we sat down, she stared at it then chastely pecked my cheek.

She chatted with everyone in her usual outgoing way. How could she act so normal? Didn't what we did mean anything to her? What did she think about it, and of me? I came inside her. Was she even protected? The thought of my sperm being deep inside Rachel while she acted so casually, our shared secret, excited me in new ways.

Lust, confusion, and regret swirled within me. I felt like "I just fucked Rachel" was tattooed on my forehead.

Once when our eyes met, she bit her lip then quickly looked away.

When dinner was finished, Rachel disappeared back to the top floor. I longed to follow, but fear kept me downstairs. How could I face her?

I played bartender for a few hours, mixing new concoctions under Uncle Fred's guidance, pretending interest in their conversation.

Rachel appeared at the living room door and beckoned me into the hall.

"Hey," she said, avoiding my eyes. "I was texting with my friends. They found a site with 'Numb In The Dungeon Part 2'. It had, like, a budget of $2000."

"We watched Numb in the Dungeon last summer, remember? And there is no part 2."

"There is! It went straight to video with a different title. Can—can we watch it? Please? I'll make popcorn. And..." From behind her back, she produced two more bottles of Uncle Fred's beer.

"You are so bad!" I said. "Now he's really going to kill us."

~~~~

Upstairs, I found Rachel waiting in my bed, propped on her elbow. Her teddy bear sat beside the pillow.

"Hope you don't mind," she said. "There's no way I could sleep alone in my room tonight, either."

"Where's your tablet? What about the movie?"

"I lied. You're right—there never was a 'Numb In The Dungeon Part 2.' You were downstairs so long I needed some kind of excuse to get you up here."

"Oh. And the beer?"

"Staying cool on my window ledge. I'll get them if it'll help us talk. And we need to talk."

She pulled back the covers, revealing she wore a white t-shirt and those loose pajama shorts. She patted the bed beside her in invitation.

Anxious, I stripped to my t-shirt and underwear then lay stiffly beside her, pulling the covers over us.

Rachel's hand found mine and clasped it hard.

"This is kind of awkward, isn't it?" she said.

"Rachel, I—"

"So, about this afternoon. I didn't mean for us to go that far. I just needed to kiss you."

"I'm sorry! I didn't—"

"But I'm so happy we did!"

"Wha—you are?"

She rolled to face me but avoided my eyes.

"I... I think you're wonderful, you know. Just... amazing."

"I know," I said. "Like a big-eyed puppy."

She looked up. "No! Well, okay... when you were little, sure. But now? Remember about three summers ago? I was 19 so you would have been 18, right? We all met here like always, and oh my god, you weren't a puppy anymore. You were super buff, and I swear you were taller and your voice had dropped an octave. Every time you spoke or looked at me with those eyes of yours, it was like... wow."

That was the summer everything just went right for me: I'd graduated high school, got to a counselor at the camp Matt and I went to every summer, and for the first time hooked up with a girl.

Rachel continued. "I've thought about you all the time since then. I tried so many times to say something, but I was scared you'd be weirded out. Then when I learned we were all coming here one last time, I was set on telling you. I mean, it's Valentines. What could be more perfect, right?"

I was speechless. What was she saying?

"But I'm such a chicken. It was never the right time. Even when I got in bed with you last night. Then today we were under the covers in my bed, all warm and naked together. And you were so worried about me! I had to kiss you, like I tried to before. And, well, it went a lot better than I ever dreamed. I guess you do like me."

"Oh, Rachel. I more than like you. You're perfect. Incredible. But it doesn't matter! We can't do things like that. Our parents would freak."

"Well, we shouldn't, but we can. We're adults. I'm protected. Hey, do you remember when you asked to marry me?

"What? I did not!"

"You must have been six. We were playing, then suddenly you got all serious. And you didn't ask; you told me you were going to marry me when we grew up. No question about it."

Rachel smiled, shaking her head.

I didn't remember that, but I was blushing anyway.

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "You were so adorable. You're still adorable. And a lot more."

"So now..."

Rachel ran her fingers through her hair then rubbed her neck. "So, we don't have much time left here. Maybe we can't get married, but, uh, we could have a sort of honeymoon."

She grinned. "I mean, we already 'broke the ice' this afternoon, ha ha. And you could do a whole lot more than just missionary with me."

~~~~

Just like that afternoon, it started with a kiss: tentative at first, then playful teasing, drawing back to smile into each other's eyes, until our mouths were locked together as we embraced, tongues probing, tasting, and reveling in the intimacy of such a simple act.

"What if they catch us?" I breathed, nibbling Rachel's neck.

She raked the back of my head, sending electric chills through me. "You know they never come up here. Better close the door, though."

In the hall, I looked downstairs. The lights were off, and everything was quiet. The olds were asleep.

Shutting the door, I stripped off the rest of my clothes and vaulted back into bed.

Rachel laughed. "Eager?"

Helping to peel off her t-shirt, I said, "I've dreamed about you since that summer too."

"Yeah?" she said. "What did you dream? Tell me."

Her lovely breasts sprang into view. I pushed her back on the bed and began tasting them.

"Later," I said, nuzzling a nipple, "but one dream was doing this." I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked gently.

Rachel gasped and pulled my head close.

When I reached into her pajama shorts, she was soaked. I dipped two fingers into her slick moisture then ran them up through her folds, carefully avoiding her clit.

She groaned and angled her hips. "Oooo, that's nice."

I played with her between her legs while making love to her breasts. Rachel pushed down one side of her shorts while I helped with the other, and then both of us were naked.

My cock pressed against her leg and Rachel reached down to caress me, her touch soft and exquisite.

"Just so you know," she said, her breathing getting shallow, "This afternoon I only came so fast because I was really excited. Doesn't mean you have a magic dick or anything."

I grinned up at her. "And just so you know, I don't usually come that fast either. I was excited too. But your pussy is magic. Every single bit of you is magic."

Rachel smiled. "That's the sweetest, filthiest thing anyone's ever said to me."

We caressed and kissed and stroked each other until neither of us could stand it anymore. Rachel pushed me onto my back and straddled me.

She was almost panting with need. So was I.

The explosion of sensation when she lined me up and captured my cock in her tight molten depths was surpassed by the joy on Rachel's face: eyebrows up, mouth open, eyes growing lidded as each inch of me invaded her.

She met my eyes with a dreamy gaze.

"You feel so good," she breathed, propping her hands beside my head, bringing her breasts almost within reach of my mouth. "I'm almost ready to come again."

"If you come," I said, fighting back the rising urge to fill her again, "I'm going to, too. You feel unbelievable, Rachel."

"Okay, okay." She hung her head low. "We'll... stay like this for a bit. Oh, my fuck, you feel so good. I've dreamed of this for so long."

We stayed still as each of us fought our urge to come. It was so hard: no fantasy matched the reality of being speared deep inside Rachel as she gazed down with such intense lust and love.

I bucked up, ever so slightly. Rachel answered, rolling her hips, stirring my cock within her in magical ways. I grabbed her hips and bucked with more force. She grunted, then lifted until only the tip of my cock spread her open, then seated herself with a sensuous shimmy before grinding and sliding, leaning further forward to maximize contact with her clit.

She lifted and sat, ground and slid, becoming more glassy-eyed as the flush of her face extended to her chest. The sensational fireworks she was creating around my cock slowly eased into duller detonations as I became more used to the feelings. I felt like I could stay hard for her forever.

SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,296 Followers