Top Floor to Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glided me in and out of her grasping body, fucking me with fierce determination, sometimes pausing to grind and slide as she groaned and panted. Soon her motions became more urgent and erratic. I move one hand up to grasp a bobbing breast and thumbed the nipple, then with my other hand raked fingernails across her the small of her back and ass.

"Oh! Oh! Ohmyfuck, I can't... I'm... you're..."

Rachel sat upright, driving me as far into her as possible and arched. Mouth wide, her breathing stopped as her pussy spasmed and clasped.

Watching the bliss spread across her face while feeling her inside was new. My heart swelled with adoration for her. My own orgasm threatened, but I screwed my eyes shut in concentration, clenched my jaw, and held it at bay.

She lowered herself onto me, her pussy still contracting. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked along her back until her gasping breath calmed.

Rachel buried her face in my neck. "Mmmm. Okay, maybe you do have a magic dick. But I lasted a little longer that time, didn't I?"

She squirmed. "You're still hard. You didn't come."

"I controlled myself this time. Barely. I want to make love to you all night."

"You're so sweet," she said then nibbled my ear. "But I want you to come in me again. I was so turned on at dinner. You completely flooded me, you know. I sat there squirming while your stuff just kept leaking out. I was mortified, sure everyone knew, but they didn't. It was soooo sexy having our own secret like that."

I brought her face to mine and we kissed. She started working herself on my cock again.

Parting, she gave me a naughty smile. "How do you want me next? What fantasy can we make real?"

"I... I want to take you from behind."

Her pussy clenched. "Mmmm. You read my mind. But don't hold back, okay? Let me feel how much you need me. I won't break. "

We threw off the covers. Rachel gripped the headboard and leering back, widened her legs and tilted her hips, presenting herself, offering herself.

Her outer lips were swollen. She glistened with readiness, her opening slightly parted, still stretched from our mating. The swell of her ass narrowing to her waist as she leered over her shoulder was almost too much to take.

Rachel waggled her ass. "Fuck me. Take me."

She certainly knew how to get me going. Shuffling into position, I stroked her firm ass and ran a palm between her legs. Rachel cooed and arched further.

I sawed my cock through her slick lips, parting them and nudging against and past her engorged clit. Rachel groaned and pushed back.

"Please?" she whined. "I'm ready. Don't tease. Fuck me."

Ignoring her, I teased again, probing just inside her hungry opening before slipping out and past until the head of my dick kissed her clit.

She whimpered and rubbed her pussy back and forth along my length. I reared back then, gripping her hips, lined up and shoved into her with one solid thrust.

"Gaaah!" she yelled, pushing back.

I leaned over her back and clamped a hand over her mouth. I hunched my hips, driving into her hard and she whimpered.

"Shh," I said. "We don't want them to hear us. We don't want your mother catching me fucking you like an animal, do we? Would she think I was forcing you? Or would she know you were giving yourself to me like a slut?"

"Mmmph!" Rachel said, wriggling her bum as her pussy squeezed my dick hard. I had only guessed Rachel got off on dirty talk. It seemed I was right.

"I'm going to fuck you hard now, cousin. Because I need to. I need you. Then I'm going to fill you with my come and you're going to take it all. Is that okay?"

Rachel's breathing accelerated. She nodded, then let go of the headboard and lowered her head and shoulders to the bed.

"Do it," she breathed. "Fuck me."

Straightening, I clamped a hand to the back of her neck, pushing her face into the mattress while gripping her waist with my other hand. I withdrew, marveling at how her inner lips clung and gripped like her pussy was desperate to keep me within her.

When the head of my dick appeared, I paused. Rachel rolled and churned her hips trying to get me back into her, but I held her and leaned back to maintain our tantalizing contact.

"Please!" she whined.

Finally, I sank back into her tight warmth. Slowly. So slowly it was like we melted into one being. My balls, swinging free in the cool air of the bedroom, tightened, threatening to unleash their load.

Releasing her neck, I knelt upright and gripped her waist before withdrawing then impaling her again. Rachel's feral grunt and the sensation of bottoming out in her was so wonderful I withdrew and did it again. And again and again, until I was ramming her with hard, measured strokes while she mewled and gasped.

Never had I dared to imagine her in such a submissive posture: ass up, head down, gripping the sheets while she gasped and moaned, letting me take her, eager for me to take her.

I felt such love and caring for Rachel I could barely contain it. Then raw burning lust overshadowed every tender thought and a gnawing need took over.

As much as I wanted to last and experience Rachel coming again, it was too much. When she pushed back and gave an incoherent gurgle of lust, the point of no return arrived. Grabbing her, I rutted into my beautiful cousin savagely. Love, lust, caring, and joy all jumbled into one ecstatic wild mess as I jetted everything I had into her eager body.

Rachel felt me throbbing and shimmied, causing almost painful sensations all along my cock, drawing out a few more jets from me.

I collapsed onto her, flattening poor Rachel to the bed. She spread her legs and arched her ass, keeping us connected until I softened.

Finally, I eased off her and rolled onto my back. She snuggled against me, placing her palm over my dick.

She looked at me with shining eyes.

"Was... was that too aggressive?" I said.

Rachel beamed. "Now I know for sure how much you want me. The best Valentine's present ever. Holy shit, I never thought you could be such a beast." She reached between her legs. "And you flooded me again!"

She brought her lips to mine. Our kiss expressed our love and passion even more than our mating had.

We didn't get much sleep that night. We fucked, we dozed, we kissed, then fucked again. By dawn, she was sore and I was drained, so we lay entwined, looking into each other's eyes.

Stroking her hair, I reflected on what it meant. We had no future. Our parents would never accept us being together, but that didn't stop me loving her, caring for her, and longing to be with her.

"Hey, Rachel" I said, "about that roommate of yours. When were you planning to kick her out?"