All Comments on 'Top Floor'

by Lorelei907

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Wrong section

This should be in Non-Consensual.

christi11christi11over 4 years ago
Awesome, thanks for sharing

Very well done, thank you for sharing your time and thoughts with us all.

I'd love a prequel or sequel, something so we'd know how and why they were in that that circumstance and where they went from there.

Thanks again!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 4 years ago
Superb!

Lorelei,

I loved your "Red Eye Pleasure" and "Office Hottie" series, but in this story you are taking the sex scenes to the next level.... I'm looking forward to your continued evolution as an author with the combination of the character development of Office Hottie with the unbridled submission of Top Floor!

Although your bio mentioned your stories are based on things you have done, maybe that is not the case for this story? A great fantasy!

all the best,

Central

touchetoucheover 4 years ago
Well Hot Damn

Oh wow, what a wild dream that must've been. I will admit to having dreams along these same veins. Very sexy and amazingly well written!

touchetoucheover 4 years ago
Well Hot Damn!

That must have been on hell of a dream! I have had similar dreams myself and find the idea of being 'kidnapped' and used for someone else's p,easure highly erotic. I look forward to more if more is coming!

You have quite a way with words my dear!

madingamadingaabout 4 years ago
nice read

like how you incorporated Liz into it. That was hot

anniebaby10anniebaby10over 3 years ago
Love it

I have always wanted to have sex with another woman in front of a large room of people. Not tied up like here as I love to use my hands and tongue but it was a very sexy story. I would enjoy seeing other people around me aroused by what were were doing and having various types of sex around us as we had one orgasm after another. And I would be happy to have others kiss or play with us as well. Very sensual.

TitsandclitsTitsandclitsalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this story, it is descriptively very erotic and I was edging along with you to the final simultaneuous orgasm. What a great read, the idea of being resticted and made to cum over and over is a personnel fantasy.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

deliciously erotic

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your story took me there to where I invision everything you girls went through. This is one of the best stories that I have read on LIT. Excellently written !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLorelei907@Lorelei907
I have a number of things that I’ve done and experienced and have been longing to tell someone. I never could for social and embarrassing reasons, until now. Thank you, Literotica. I hope the therapy of getting my sexual escapades off my chest will be helpful and I look forw...