Top Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori was breathless as was Liz. She didn't know how much more of this she could take; her pussy was beginning to numb, and she imagined Liz was the same way. She looked into Liz's eyes and still saw the lust in her own eyes.

Raven called one of the attendants who approached Liz and picked up a control box from the floor. He turned a knob which increased the rate of the fucking machine. Liz's eyes rolled into the back of her head and groaned at the pleasure increase on her pussy. The attendant reached over for the control box for Lori's machine and tuned it up. Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik, the fucking machine ran.

Lori was near delirious at the pounding her pussy was taking. She was reaching new sexual heights of pleasure she never knew existed. The machine continued its relentless fucking of their pussies and she could barely hear the crowd anymore. Liz was trying to coax her orgasm to come, Lori too. I can't take much more of this, Lori thought as she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. The orgasm was coming but was slow. Please, Lori thought, I need to cum one more time.

She opened her eyes and saw two girls approaching. They both were naked expect for a pair of small, shear string black panties and matching thigh high stockings. Both carried a Hitachi wand in their hands. One, with long, straight, silky blond hair, and large breasts with barbells in her nipples bent down to pick up an extension cord and plugged both wands in.

The other girl, Asian with short, black hair and large boobs with rings in her nipples, approached Lori. She squatted down next to her and began to fondle Lori's tits, massaging them and gently pinching her nipples. The Asian leaned over and tenderly kissed Lori, gently nibbling her lips while continuing to fondle her tits. The machine continued it's fast paced pumping of Lori's pussy, Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik.

Lori parted her lips as the girl's tongue gently probed, seeking to get inside. Asia's tongue caressed Lori's tongue, teasing it, coaxing it out of hiding. The girl withdrew her tongue, Lori extended her tongue with a whimper, the girl closed her lips around it, sucking on it like she was sucking a cock.

Lori heard a click and a buzz as Asia bit down on her tongue and jammed the Hitachi onto Lori's swollen clit. She squealed at the sudden jarring sensation on her clit, the vibration moving throughout her pussy and into the metal hook in her ass. Waves of pain and pleasure washed through her. She heard a muffled scream from Liz and knew she was getting the Hitachi.

Asia released Lori's tongue, knelt and began sucking on her abused nipples. Lori squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth at the pleasurous abuse her clit, pussy, and nipples were suffering. She felt an orgasm coming and her body began to convulse.

"Are you ready to cum?" Asia asked.

"Yes, please," Lori desperately managed to gasp out.

"Not until your girlfriend is ready to cum," she responded looking over at Liz.

"Is she ready?" Asia called to her friend.

"She says she's ready," the blond girl replied with a sly smile. "But I don't know. She doesn't look ready to me."

Fuck, please! This is torturous, Lori thought as she hung her head. Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik, the fucking machine continued on as the Hitachi buzzed back and forth on her engorged clit. She tried pulling her arms down which only pulled on the hook in her ass, intensifying the pleasurous sensations on her clit and in her pussy.

"P-please, let me c-cum," Liz begged. "P-please."

"Well, she looks ready now," the blond smiled. She turned to the watching crowd, "Should we let them cum?" she yelled out.

"No!" the crowd yelled back among catcalls, hoots, and whistles. Many, men and women, were still masturbating or performing oral sex on somebody. A girl with green hair sat facing a man on his lap, his pants were at his ankles and she was grinding her naked body back and forth. They both watched Liz and Lori while they fucked.

Fuck, please! Lori thought, I can't hold it back anymore, I've got to cum. Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik, Clik-Clik went the machine, relentlessly driving the cock in and out of Lori's pussy. The Hitachi continued buzzing back on forth on her clit. Asia and the blonde turned to their pleasured victims and fondled their tits, squeezing and groping them.

"P-please," both girls desperately wailed. "P-please l-let us c-cum."

"Do we let them cum?" Asia called out.

"Yes!" the crowd called back amongst whistles and catcalls.

"You both may cum," Asia gently told them.

Lori's orgasm immediately crashed over her, overwhelming her with all the pleasurous sensations running throughout her body. Her eyes opened wide at the unexpected power of the orgasm in her pussy, clitoris and her ass at the same time. Her eyes squeezed shut and she gritted her teeth until she thought they'd shatter. Both girls gasped and let out a high-pitched wail, cursing while their bodies convulsed and shook as their orgasms overtook them.

Catcalls, screaming, applauses and cheering erupted from the crowd as the girls ran the gamut of their orgasms. Several people orgasmed along with the girls. A girl from the crowd, a tall blond with small tits, did a cum walk, somebody's jism still dripping from her face.

Lori and Liz tried catching their breaths as they convulsed into another set of orgasms. Both girls crying, sobbing, and cursing as their fucking machines furiously pounded their pussies, waves and waves of pleasure cascading through their bodies. More cheering and applause came from the crowd as they thrashed about trying to escape the machines.

"Please, enough. Stop," both girls gasped as their orgasms faded.

Raven called out and the machines slowed their abusive rate to a tolerable level, then slowed even further until they finally stopped. Lori's chest was heaving and sweat plastered her hair to her forehead, little rivulets of sweat trickled down her chest between her breasts. She looked over at Liz who was also breathing heavily, her pretty breasts sprinkled with sweat. liz gazed back at Lori and broke into a smile.

"Hola, Chica," she said, leaning over and kissing her, gently with a hint of passion. Lori returned the kiss with a smile of her own.

Raven barked a command and attendants swarmed over the two girls removing the fucking machines and gently untying the ropes binding their legs. The anal hooks were gently removed, and their suspended arms slowly lowered. Both girls were weak and needed assistance to climb off the fucking chairs.

Lori could barely stand on her shaking legs and she felt a thick robe draped around her shoulders. She looped her arms into the robe, pulled it across her body and helped Liz put hers on. The two girls were approached by a scantily clad brunette in a black bustier with black thigh high stockings and black high heel shoes. She led them through the crowd which had turned into a full-blown orgy; naked and half naked bodies were everywhere surrounded by piles of discarded clothing. People were fucking and sucking, pumping and licking or fingering. Toys were everywhere, some in use, some waiting to be used. There wasn't a single body anywhere that wasn't doing something or having something done to them.

Lori and Liz left the flesh feast behind them and were led down a quiet hall lined with doors on each side. The girl took a key, unlocked one of the doors, and they stepped into a large room, much like a hotel room. As they walked in a small closet was on one side and a bath on the other. A king bed sat against one wall, a matching chair and loveseat against the far side, a dresser with a television, a table with two chairs, and a small desk with a telephone. The room was dressed in luxurious decor, from the warm deep pile carpet to the curtains on the large window that overlooked the city.

The scantily clad brunette handed Liz a key and said "You will not be disturbed here. There are refreshments in the little refrigerator. If you desire anything at all just pick up the telephone. All charges have been prearranged. All you need to do is enjoy your evening."

With that, she turned and left the room.

Lori and Liz looked around the room, it was clean and smelled fresh. In the closet and dresser they discovered their clothes which had been cleaned and folded neatly. The bathroom was luxurious and clean with fresh herbal soaps and shampoos.

"I don't know which is more sore," Liz declared with a smile. "My muscles or my pussy."

"I'm exhausted and hungry," Lori replied. "But let's take a shower first."

Liz's eyes approved of the suggestion and the girls moved into the bathroom where they discovered a large walk-in shower tiled in green marble with multiple shower heads. Lori started the water and turned the shower on hot. They both dropped their robes and let the water cascade over them, rinsing off the sweat and cum. Lori took a shampoo bottle, squirted a liberal amount in her hands and began massaging it into Liz's scalp.

"Mmm... that smells and feels so good," Liz purred with her eyes closed.

Lori leaned over and kissed her on the neck and shoulders as she rubbed the shampoo in and worked it through Liz's hair.

"You're done, Sweetie," Lori said. "Rinse."

Liz moved under the cascading hot water and rinsed the shampoo off while Lori took a liberal amount of conditioner. When Liz had finished rinsing, Lori worked the conditioner into her hair.

"My turn," Liz smiled as she finished rinsing the conditioner. She took the shampoo bottle, squirted some in her hand and worked it into Lori's hair, working up a lather. Lori rinsed and Liz applied conditioner making sure to work it throughout Lori's hair.

Lori found a set of bath sponges and took one, squirted some liquid soap and worked up a lather with it. She began washing Liz's shoulders and neck, turning her so she could begin washing her chest. The sponge glided over Liz's boobs and Lori was careful to avoid the nipples still sore from the clamps. She washed Liz's belly, legs, and her pussy lips being careful around the more sensitive areas.

"Turn around," Lori requested. Liz turned and Lori washed her back, set the sponge on the shelf and reached around to massage Liz's soapy boobs. Lori laid her head on Liz's shoulder, loving the feeling of their two wet naked bodies touching each other, the feel of Liz's slippery tits in her hands

Liz rinsed the lather off her body, took the sponge and began washing Lori's shoulders, her neck and back, then turned her around and washed her chest and boobs, her belly and her legs. Lori rinsed as Liz squeezed the soap out of the sponge and put it on the shelf. Lori turned and faced Liz, they both embraced and passionately kissed, their hands exploring each other and letting the hot water cascade over their molested bodies, soothing sore muscles.

Liz broke the kiss and turned the water off. "I'm hungry and could use a drink," she exclaimed.

"Me too," Lori smiled as she grabbed two luxurious towels from the rack and handed one to Liz.

The girls dried off and applied a sweet herbal lotion on their skin, wrapped the towels around their hair and put their robes on.

"I'll mix a couple drinks for us," Liz said. "Why don't you see if you can get some dinner for us. Mexican ok with you?"

"I love Mexican," Lori replied as she headed for the phone.

"La buena chica," Liz replied, smiling while she rummaged around in the fridge searching for supplies.

"You like mojito's?"

"I don't know," Lori admitted. "I've never had one."

"Well, you're in for a treat," Liz smiled as she pulled bottles and glasses out.

Lori picked up the phone and was surprised when someone answered right away.

"Hello, how may I help you?" a sweet, young female voice sounded.

"Uh, we'd like to order some dinner," Lori asked. "Could we get some Mexican?"

"Of course," the girl replied. "We will send up a small buffet for you. Is there anything else you would like?"

"Is there anything else we'd like?" Lori called to Liz.

Ever the smart ass, Liz replied, "Yeah, how about a massage with a pretty chica?" Glasses clinked as she dropped ice cubes into them.

Why not, Lori thought.

"How about a massage?" she repeated into the telephone.

"Of course," the young lady replied. "We can arrange that in your room after your dinner is complete. Anything else?"

"Wow, I think that will cover it. For now," Lori added. "Thank you."

Lori hung up the phone as Liz handed her a glass.

"Salud!" Liz said as they tinked and Lori took a sip. The tangy, minty flavor was delicious, and she raised her glass to Liz.

"Nice, I like these," she smiled.

Liz smiled back and gave Lori a wet kiss.

"Well, it's not how I would do it at home but it's a good substitute," she said winking and taking another sip.

The two girls sat and chatted until there was a knock on the door. Liz rose to answer it, caterers arrived bringing in three carts and began setting up their dinner. The dinner was exquisite and smelled delicious with a chipotle stew, enchiladas, small tamales and a stack of small flour tortillas. Liz refilled their glasses and they both dug into their meals.

"Mmm... I could really use a massage now," Liz exclaimed a short time later as she leaned back sated from her meal.

"I love those Mojitos," Lori relied, as she headed for the telephone. "Make some more and I'll see about getting a massage up here."

The caterers showed up just as Liz finished pouring drinks and were quick to retrieve everything. A short time later there was another knock on the door. Lori answered it to find a tall, beautiful blond girl with a portable massage table and a bag. She wore white trousers and a white short sleeved pullover with a plunging neckline that showed off her ample cleavage. Lori ushered her in and the girl immediately began setting up the table and setting out her supplies.

"Hi, my name is Michelle, who would like to go first?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"I'll take first dibs," Liz said as she got up and took her robe off, throwing it on the bed.

She laid face down on the padded table, naked without a care in the world, positioned her boobs comfortably and put her arms by her side.

"Any place you'd like me to concentrate on?" Michelle asked.

"Everywhere," Liz responded with a smile.

The girl smiled and picked up an oil bottle, squirted some in her hands, and began rubbing Liz's back. She massaged her neck and her arms, all the way down to her fingers. Then concentrated on Liz's lower back, buttocks, and her legs, working her way down and to each of Liz's toes.

Lori sat back and watched with aroused pleasure. This girl is good, she thought it herself. Liz's moans of sensual pleasure confirmed her thinking. Lori realized she was beginning to get wet while watching the girl rubbing the oil, Liz's slick body glistened in the light and her moans intensified Lori's arousal. She found herself caressing her breasts under her robe as she watched the girl massage Liz.

Michelle paused and asked Liz to turn over, when she obliged Lori noticed Liz's nipples were erect. It's not cold in here, Lori though. Liz must be getting aroused also.

Michelle poured more oil in her hands and began rubbing Liz's chest and gently massaging her neck and under her jowls. More oil was applied, and the girl began massaging Liz's breasts. This is too much, Lori thought, and her hand began making its way down towards her pussy. The girl is really attractive, Lori thought, and found it difficult to watch Liz's naked body being massaged and looking at the girl and the movement of her boobs and cleavage as her hands glided over Liz's slick, glistening body.

The girl spent a lot of time gently massaging Liz's boobs. Liz's eyes were closed, and her mouth was partially open. Her breathing became shallow and small moans of pleasure escaped as Michelle continued to gently massage and squeeze her boobs.

Lori's finger danced on her clit and it didn't seem to bother Michelle, so she didn't try and hide it. She sat in the chair with her robe open, her naked body exposed, and fingered herself while Liz had her boobs worked. The girl moved her massage down Liz's belly to her waist and her hips. More oil was applied on Liz's legs and she instinctively parted them giving Michelle easy access to her inner thighs. The girl worked her way down the thighs to the shins then back up again. Lori's finger stroked her clit the entire time.

The girl worked her hands along Liz's shiny, oily thighs and began working the inner thighs towards Liz's pubic area. Liz parted her legs seemingly to give permission to Michelle and giving her access to her pussy. The girl lightly touched the outer lips and Liz shuddered and sighed a moan. Lori continued to stroke her clit as the massage therapist started stroking Liz. Michelle's fingers of one hand parted Liz's outer lips while the middle finger of the other lightly stroked her inside.

"Oh God, that feels so good," Liz murmured with a moan.

She had her eyes closed and her breathing was shallow as Michelle continued to stroke her pussy. She half opened her eyes, turned her head and saw what Lori was doing. Liz held out a hand and gave Lori a come-hither wave with one finger. Lori stood up, let her robe drop to the floor and walked naked over to the table. Liz reached up, caressed Lori's cheek and motioned her to bend over.

Lori bent and kissed Liz's waiting lips, their tongues entwined as Liz moaned with sexual pleasure. Michelle watched the girls kiss, smiled, and continued working Liz's pussy. Liz moaned and reached out to Lori, picking up where she had left off on her own clit.

Liz's finger on Lori's clit was wonderful. Lori wanted her to continue but saw Liz's belly was beginning to shudder as an orgasm approached. Michelle noticed it too, and stopped her ministrations, waiting while Liz's breathing slowed, and her desire cooled before starting the massage on her pussy again.

"Oh, fuckin' bitch," Liz moaned with a smile. Michelle smiled back and continued her work.

Liz's eyes closed and she moaned as the girl magically and masterfully worked her skillful fingers. Liz opened her eyes and lustily gazed at Lori's naked body, her legs parted more to allow Michelle to massage to greater depths. Liz saw the moisture beading on Lori's nether region, licked her lips, and smiled. She began inching her way forward on her back, Michelle following along as she worked Liz's pussy. Liz continued inching toward the end of the table until she was able to lower hear head over the edge. She stuck her tongue out and motioned Lori to come closer.

Lori moved to the end of the table, stood on her tiptoes, and gently nestled her pussy on Liz's waiting tongue. The table as at the right height where Lori could stand flat on her feet comfortably and let Liz work her tongue. Michelle smiled at Lori as she ground her wet pussy on Liz's tongue. Lori reached over and began to squeeze Liz's breasts, groping and massaging them. Michelle reached over with one hand and passed the bottle of oil to Lori. She cupped her hand as the girl squirted oil in them, rubbed her hands together, and massaged the fresh slick oil onto Liz's breasts. Michelle put the bottle back and her hand rejoined the other to continue on Liz's pussy.

Lori's desire rose from the tongue and massaging of Liz's boobs. Liz raised her hand to grab Lori's butt and pulled her in closer, probing her tongue to enter deeper in Lori's pussy. Her own pussy was hot with the girl's probing fingers sliding in and out and the rubbing of her clit. Liz tried to pattern her tongue lickings with the swirling and back and forth sensations on her own clit.

An orgasm began to build in Liz. Michelle sensed the orgasm and looked at Lori, smiled when Lori shook her head, and stopped the pussy massage just before the orgasm hit. Liz moaned, and Lori whispered, "Not yet Sweet Babe, let's cum together."