Top Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle began her massage of Liz's pussy again while Liz eagerly licked and sucked Lori's clit. The two girls were squirming and moaning, each trying to make the other cum first. Liz couldn't hold it anymore and as her belly began to quiver Michelle looked up at Lori's lust filled eyes. Lori was feeling her own orgasm building, she nodded, and the girl continued her massage as Liz began to moan louder and louder. Lori began to climax and together the two girls moaned and cursed as their bodies shook from the waves of pleasure in their orgasms.

Their carnal fire calmed and Lori removed herself from Liz's tongue, bent down and kissed Liz on her lips, passionately, relishing her taste on Liz's tongue. Michelle took a towel and wiped Liz down, removing the excess oils from her glistening body. Liz slowly got up sat up on the table and swung her feet down on the floor, taking Lori's hand as she stood up. The girls stood naked, hugged and wet kissed each other as the table, oils, and towels were packed up.

Liz broke her kiss from Lori and gazed at Michelle, "Thank you for a wonderful massage."

"It was my pleasure," she replied with a smile.

"You should join us," Lori said as she seductively eyed the girl and kissed Liz on the cheek.

"Have a good evening," Michelle said with a smile.

"A pity," Liz purred as she watched the girl close the door.

Lori and Liz padded naked over to the bed.

"Maybe it's time for a nap anyway," Lori smiled as she pulled the covers back. Liz had checked the nightstand and discovered a drawer full of clean and sanitized toys.

"Maybe," Liz replied with an erotic grin as she climbed in the bed next to Lori and snuggled up to her under the covers.

"But not for a while, I think, Chica," she smiled, as she wrapped her arms around Lori and kissed her passionately.