All Comments on 'Top Fuel Thunder Ch. 01'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 5 years ago
New level of hot!

You’ve kicked it up a gear. The story is hot. The characters are hot. The sex is scorching. Thanks for this! Can’t wait for more!

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersover 5 years ago
HS&F

Hot sticky and fast....zero to satisfied in a flash! Enjoyed the high adrenalin lust fueled chapter 1. Very much looking forward to the next installment. Besides Buffalo is near my neighborhood 🤩 Thanks for sharing....if the Bill's had a spark of your talent this season they might have a chance of turning the season into something respectable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THAT WAS A SPECIAL STORY

Racing 1/4 mile was a kick in High School but lost it's appeal as the price of speed increased. With a little racing fever in the blood the lead, or title, drew me in and your story delivered nicely.

Thanks for sharing.

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
Wow!

A great start! I cannot wait for more! Thank you!

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 5 years ago
WOW

One of your best. cannot wait for the second chapter

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
not bad

A good first story, can't wait for the next part

Maddie624Maddie624over 5 years ago

I'm not gonna lie, this story captivated my interest from beginning to end and the sex didn't even matter to me all that much, lol. I don't watch racing because it isn't my thing and I wasn't sure how I was going to react to this, but your detailed descriptions of everything really kept me interested. I could picture the setting perfectly (yes, drag racing followed by Days of Thunder scenes flashed before my eyes) and that is extremely impressive. I can't wait for chapter 2 and I look forward to your choices regarding these characters.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Such an erotic treat

I know nothing about racing, but you somehow got the erotic charge of Rachel's first ride across. The sex was delicious and I am onto part 2.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Wow!

I'm fanning myself, that was soooo hot! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great start. A lot packed in. Hopefully we'll see more of their characters later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES