Top Fuel Thunder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherrie was sitting on a built in bench, flipping through a racing magazine, when Rachel emerged, her hair wet and her young, firm and voluptuous body encased in nothing more than a towel, a few missed drops of moisture glistening on her skin. She motioned for Rachel to come closer.

"Do you have a hair dryer I can borrow?" Rachel asked innocently, but knowing that other more pressing matters were on Sherrie's mind.

Sherrie reached up and gave a gentle tug on the top of Rachel's towel. It fell to the floor. Neither woman moved. Sherrie's eyes raked over Rachel's body, admiring her radiant golden brown complexion, large, rounded breasts, narrow waist flaring out to her wide hips, and toned legs. She wanted nothing more than to possess the woman in front of her, heart and soul. Rachel felt a fire in her loins as she knelt over Sherrie, placing her knees outside of Sherrie's and pressing her breasts against the blonde and kissing her. Sherrie laid back against the bench and received a heated kiss filled with the promise of what was to come. The brunette's hands were now behind Sherrie's head, cradling it as she became the aggressor, their kisses now reaching a feverish pitch as their sexual desire for one another bubbled to the surface. Rachel's right hand went to the front of Sherrie's tee, snaking inside to feel the lace of her bra and the smooth soft skin of her breast. Sherrie gently moved the hand away.

"Mmmmmm. I've got a surprise for you that won't keep. Even though I don't want to stop, we need to resume this later." She gave Rachel another peck on the cheek and got up. She gave Rachel a plastic bag containing a Team Lansing tee. "Why don't you get dressed and I'll show you your surprise."

Rachel got dressed (sans bra), donned Sherrie's bomber jacket, and joined the blonde racer, who was now standing just outside the trailer.

Rachel finally ginned up the nerve to ask Sherrie, "Let me ask you something."

"What?"

"Do you do this for all the girls you meet?"

Sherrie gave her a big grin. "Truthfully? ..... Yes ... I do, but you're special."

Rachel was nonplussed by the accolade. "In what?"

"In the sense that you are the cutest girl I've ever met special."

They walked across the parking lot and down a darkened tunnel to the infield of the road track that adjoined the drag strip. They walked on a gravelly path to a small parking lot that was connected to the track. Rachel saw Ray standing in front of an idling red Ferrari. Rachel didn't know a lot about cars, but she did recognize a Ferrari. The headlights were taped, but still provided some light. The track lights were on.

"Got her warmed up for you," Ray said, tipping his cap.

"Thanks Ray," Sherrie said as she opened the door and slid into the Sparco seat. She motioned for Rachel to get in on the passenger side. Rachel had never been near a Ferrari and was more than a bit intimidated by it. Ray stepped over and opened the door for Rachel.

"Relax," Ray said over the purr of the engine. "Sherrie's the best driver in the world. She hasn't killed anyone ... yet," as he smiled. He gave her a reassuring squeeze on her shoulder.

Rachel went from intimidated to frightened. She wasn't ready for this. All she was wearing as protective gear was her jeans and Sherrie's bomber jacket. She was wondering if she should say no. Rachel leaned into the car but didn't get in.

"Sherrie, am I going to be OK?"

Sherrie laughed loud enough to be heard over the mechanical whirr of the engine. "Don't worry, if the pilot arrives safe then the passenger will too. I am not going to miss the chance to make love to you later."

Rachel smiled. She sat in the passenger seat, which was a fitted racing seat that molded to the edges of her body and had a five point harness. Ray leaned over and buckled Rachel's harness. Sherrie lifted the protective netting and reached behind to grab a helmet for herself. Ray leaned in to give Rachel a helmet and then closed her door. Rachel was sure it was either going to be the most thrilling experience of her life or the worst. Rachel was fascinated to watch Sherrie manipulate the controls and settings to her liking and shift with her fingers.

The car went smoothly from the parking lot onto the track as Sherrie shifted to second and turned the wheels to travel on the track in a clockwise direction. She punched the accelerator. Rachel was pressed hard against the back her seat, her body shimmying back and forth as she gripped the edges of her seat. Sherrie hit turn one and went wide on the left hand corner to slingshot up the incline as she hit the redline on the tach. Rachel's eyes were wide open as the low slung Ferrari went up the small hill to take a blind right turn that had a negative camber. The Ferrari pitched to the left as it hit the corner. Sherrie deftly hit the apex of the turn perfectly, accelerating out of the corner and winding the engine out in third through a series of small left and right turns.

The car hit a small straightaway as Sherrie shifted into fourth, hitting 100 mph before entering a right hand corner to the famous carousel, a sweeping, banked 180 degree curve that ended into another straightaway. Rachel's heart was in her throat and adrenaline was coursing in her body. It was exhilarating. She loved it. Sherrie wanted to hit the carousel with speed and followed a line that took her high on the banked corner so she could stomp on the accelerator coming out of it. Rachel looked to see that at the end of the short straightaway there was a 90 degree right hand turn. Sherrie had the car floored and was doing 130 when she hit the brakes hard and then turned the car right as she hit the gas. Rachel could feel the back end of the car slide out as the tires searched for traction, found it, which slingshot the car forward.

"Oh shittt!" screamed Rachel as Sherrie hit a long straightaway that registered 170 on the speedo. She felt like she was on an airplane that was about to take off, the concrete retaining wall on the left side of the track flying by, the car making a high pitched throaty roar and Sherrie howling like a wolf as she gripped the steering wheel.

The car came to the end of the straight. Sherrie hard braked coming into a final hairpin turn. She took her foot off the accelerator and coasted into the parking lot. Ray was standing in the middle of the parking lot, his arms folded. He approached on the passenger side as the car rolled to a stop. Rachel could hear the crackle of the engine and the whine of the engine fan as the engine was turned off. That was the most thrilling experience of her life. She felt as if every nerve ending in her body was set afire. Ray helped her out of the car and then took her helmet off. She felt unsteady on her feet, wobbling from side to side. Ray had hold of her shoulders with his strong calloused hands.

"You'll be fine. It's normal to feel a little bit disoriented after a ride like that," he said in a reassuring tone.

Rachel smiled. "I loved it. Thank you."

"Least I can do when she has a lovely lass like you."

Rachel kissed him on the cheek. "You're sweet."

Sherrie walked over while taking off her helmet. She shook her head to let her long blonde tresses fly about. "So how'd you like it?"

"I loved it. It was amazing," Rachel gushed.

"I love that car. I'm so happy you enjoyed it."

"I think it was better than sex," Rachel mused.

"I think you can be the judge of that after tonight," quipped the now effervescent blonde.

"So you take all the girls you meet out on the track?" asked Rachel. She had a great time but she still wondered if she was just a groupie.

"Not all of them. I told you that you're special. I meant that. I think I'm smitten."

Rachel was flattered. "I can tell you this is so far out there if this is a first date. I can't believe that I'm here with a beautiful woman who happens to be a world class race car driver." Now having returned the compliment, Rachel resumed her probing into Sherrie's mating ritual. "So after the ride, do you seduce the young lady?"

"Let's go back to my trailer," said Sherrie as she started walking towards the tunnel. "I'm not like that Rachel. I'm not just a horny woman on the prowl. I'm showing you what I am. This is what I do. I drive for a living. Tell me, did the ride get you excited?"

They entered the darkened pedestrian tunnel, a single emergency light providing illumination in the broad expanse of concrete. Sherrie pinned Rachel against the wall, her face in shadow as she was inches away from the young brunette. She slid her hand inside Rachel's jeans and panties, finding a shaved pubic patch and engorged lips, slickened with moisture. "You are excited, aren't you?" she breathed into Rachel's ear, the hot breath sending a shiver down Rachel's spine.

"Yes ... I ... I want you." Rachel said, mouthing the words that Sherrie wanted to hear.

"And I want you," Sherrie whispered as her finger penetrated the slippery folds guarding the entrance to Rachel's throbbing cunt.

"Mmmmmmm ... ohhhhhh," Rachel moaned as the finger worked its magic inside her, caressing her wet channel and then her hardened nub. Rachel reflexively pressed her hips against Sherrie's hand, willing the blonde to make her cum.

Sherrie, feeling the pressure of Rachel's pelvis, pulled her hand out of Rachel's pants. "That was just a taste," she growled in the brunette's ear. "Let's go." Sherrie put her arm around Rachel, caressing the soft leather of the bomber jacket as they walked.

As the exited the tunnel, the main parking lot was now dark, the last of the fans having left. They plodded across the vast expanse of asphalt to Sherrie's trailer. They entered it, and as Sherrie locked the door, all pretense of the social niceties was gone. Sherrie pulled Rachel's Team Lansing t-shirt over her head, allowing Rachel's braless tits to bounce as the fabric pulled them up and then let them go. She feasted on them, licking all around them and then drawing a nipple into her mouth and gently grinding her teeth on it. After all the teasing in the tunnel, the nipple play made Rachel crazy with lust. She started babbling as Sherrie went back and forth between Rachel's nipples, begging her to go lower. Still standing, Rachel dispensed with any sense of decorum and stripped off her now sopping wet panties and jeans and took one of Sherrie's hands and placed it on her snatch.

"Please Sherrie ... please make me cum," she pleaded.

Sherrie was ecstatic at hearing Rachel beg. She dropped to her knees and mashed her face between Rachel's legs and tasted for the first time her tangy sweet essence. She went back to the well, over and over, lapping the nectar and inhaling the sweet aroma until Rachel's thighs pressed tightly against her cheeks.

"Oh yes ... yes, yes, yes," the brunette moaned as the long awaited orgasm finally crested and crashed upon her. Sherrie kept her head between Rachel's legs, even as Rachel's knees buckled and she placed her hands on the blonde's shoulders to steady herself. Sherrie stood up and helped Rachel to the bench and had her sit, knees apart. The blonde knew what she wanted next, to delve lower and to satisfy her primal urge to possess Rachel in that most intimate of places. She pushed Rachel's knees until they were touching the brunette's chest, exposing her sex and her anus to Sherrie's lustful eyes. Sherrie parted the firm, soft cheeks of Rachel's ass and swirled her tongue around the crinkled brown pucker.

"Oh my God," Rachel cried as she experienced for the first time someone licking her ass. She instinctively dropped her right hand between her legs, massaging her engorged clit between her thumb and her forefinger. The pleasure was overwhelming. Sherrie's need compelled her to touch herself, the eroticism of introducing a beautiful woman to the joy of anal sex feeding that need. Now Sherrie was driven by her baser instincts, pulling Rachel's tender ass cheeks apart to reveal a gaping hole. She pressed her lips against Rachel's anus, closing her eyes tightly, wanting to feel her tongue running across the rippled skin guarding her nether passage and then inside to the silky smooth wet skin of her back channel.

"Ohhhhhhh," Rachel moaned as Sherrie started tongue fucking her ass. "Sherrie ... yes ... oh God yes ... " she managed to say as tremors started in her legs, the cheeks of her ass clenching around her lover's tongue as her orgasm crescendoed.

Rachel uttered Sherrie's name over and over as she came in waves. Sherrie's tongue was now pushed deep into Rachel's ass, the soft tissue having yielded, and the tip now caressing the smooth inner walls of her back channel.

"This was better than the race," Sherrie thought as Rachel's asshole clenched on her tongue each time another ripple of pleasure coursed through the young brunette.

Rachel was still basking in the glow of her orgasm as she pushed Sherrie onto the bed. She cupped the older woman's breasts, feeling their weight, then rolling each nipple between her fingers.

"That's good," moaned Sherrie as Rachel kissed and then licked the underside of her breasts. Goosebumps appeared on her arms as the young brunette started sucking on each nipple, elongating them in her mouth by sucking on them and the swirling her tongue around them. The blonde dropped her head back on the bed as Rachel planted soft kisses on her belly, then lower to the trimmed pubic patch, now glistening with moisture.

"Yesssss ... " the blonde hissed as Rachel sucked on her labia, then used her tongue to swab the hardened nub within. Rachel patiently nibbled, licked and sucked until Sherrie arched her hips, pressing her mound against Rachel's mouth as her orgasm crested.

"Babe ... babe ... you're so good," Sherrie muttered as she used her hands to run them through Rachel's hair.

Rachel wasn't done. She wanted to explore further, trying what Sherrie clearly wanted. She coaxed the quivering blonde to lay on her side, then moved her top knee into a bent position, exposing her anus to Rachel's inquisitive eyes. Rachel parted Sherrie's ass cheeks and pushed her tongue between them, touching another woman's anus for the first time. The aroma was earthy and intoxicating. Rachel pressed forward, using broad strokes of her tongue to lick her asshole. Sherrie started involuntarily started thrusting her hips in time with each stroke until Rachel snaked her hand between Sherrie's parted legs, finding her wet cunt.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ..." Sherrie chanted over and over as Rachel licked her ass and stroked her clit. "I'm coming ... holy fuck ..." she screamed as another orgasm ripped through her like a freight train. She used her hand to pin Rachel's head against her ass as she kept coming. As Sherrie came down to earth, the two women embraced, kissed, and started falling into a deep slumber. As Sherrie drifted off, she whispered, "I told you that you were special ..."

To be continued ...

12