All Comments on 'Top Fuel Thunder Ch. 02'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

remembering the difference between drag racing and roundy-round racing would make for a better read. details, it's all in the details.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
What a roller-coaster

Had me in tears several times. Heart-wrenching stuff. Love it to bits.

One continuity point, you say here Rachel is half Irish, but in part 1 that she is half Japanese and half French.

Nothing takes away fro the 5, and I wish I could give this 6.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Wonderful Chapter-02

Chapter-02 was infinitely superior to chapter-01, which unfortunately was compressed into 2-pages.

Chapter-02 was action packed, although the tragic crash was predictable, with Ray continuously troubling over a potential difficulty with the left side linkage. However, I am all in on rating chapter-02 as Excellent, with much action, along with quite strong emotions of love, anger, fear and good sex. I also loved the storybook ending of Sherrie / Rachel being wedded, and Sherrie's return to racing, with 5-consecutive championships.

A Very Nice Storyline!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Loved it!

When a story makes me cry, just from the impact of the story itself, it becomes one of my favorites. This story made that cut. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the story very well told. My only criticism would be that ch 1 existed, because details in that didn't carry over to ch 2 resulting in inconsistences. So if ch 1 wasn't read the tale flowed perfectly fine. One inconsistency that threw me was Rachel going from half French and half Japanese to half Irish half Japanese. Just a few details like that from ch 1 to ch 2. Otherwise I deeply enjoyed the story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great chapter with plenty of action. Yes, you telegraphed the crash too much but it still made a good read. Loved the ending but did think Rachel might end up doing some racing herself. The crisis between them was so real and true to life when you truly love someone.

5⛤ from me.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Loved it, thought rach was going to drive

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic love and personal relationship story. The sex scenes were superbly written but even without them it was a great read. Should be made into a movie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2747 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES