All Comments on 'Top Guy'

by bdavidson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
judojonjudojonalmost 5 years ago

dam hot story guy have been in those kind of sex ways and so dam hot good work hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good description

Love the contrast between the underwhelming sex with the woman at the beginning of the story with all the juicy descriptions of hot intense mansex. So true!

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the story and how you found your true self early in life (I’m assuming this is a true story? I hope so!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Boy, I wish I had been 20 when I found how wonderful man sex is. I was 43 when I found out and have loved it ever since. Once I found out I became a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. I am 100% a bottom. I love being fucked and really love being spit roasted. It is such a good feeling having a cock in my mouth and another fucking my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really loved this story, not just because my name is Ted, either! Wonderful descriptions of just how much pleasure can come from two (or more!) horny guys needing release! I had resisted the kissing part til this year, I met a very chubby, 70 year old guy on doublelist, he was a real cock whore, when we stripped in his living room, I began to fondle his big, smooth rump as he led me to his bedroom. My cock, which had developed some ED issues in the past, started to get hard, (as hard as it used to with my wife before she lost her sex drive to illness) and as I rubbed it up and down his crack, he turned around and, moaning softly, kissed me! It was so erotic, we began tonguing each other, slurping on our lips and tongues as my cock began to feel like it was going to burst! I'm now addicted to kissing as much as sucking cock, swallowing cum and eating and fucking ass (and getting fucked, too) I love gay sex!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous