Top Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
314 Followers

He grabbed the backs of his knees with both hands, I guess for leverage, because I immediately felt him squeeze down on my cock with his sphincter. The added friction ramped up the sensations, and quickly got my cock tingling. A few more fast strokes, and I was there. Arching my back, I rammed my cock deep, and shot my load inside him. Looking down, he'd cum too, splatters of cum on his chest and belly. I took several deep breaths, and pulled out, still holding onto his legs for support.

"Wow, that was great, you fucked me good." he said. As he sat up, my cum dripped out of his ass onto the sleeping bag. He handed me some tissue, and wiped himself with the rest. Then he got in a small cooler, handed me a beer, and we talked for a while. His name was Tony, and he operated an auto body shop. After his wife left him, he'd gotten drunk, and wandered to the park, not knowing what he was doing. He ended up getting a blow job, liked it, and started coming every few days. One thing led to another, and he discovered he liked getting fucked. He asked if I'd like to meet some of his friends, and I readily agreed.

A few nights later, I pulled into the driveway at Tony's small house, situated in an older part of town with big trees and few streetlights. His house was dark, but when I tried the door, it was unlocked, so I let myself in. There was a dim light coming from a room near the back, so I headed that way and peeked around the door frame. Tony was on his knees, sucking a guy sitting on the bed. The other guy was tall, with a broad hairy chest, and a balding head. He rested a hand on Tony's head as Tony worked his mouth up and down on the guy's cock. It was a big one, and thick too. The guy looked up and saw me, and winked, then motioned at me to come in. I was a little nervous at the thought of a threesome, but excited too, so I got out of my clothes, and walked over to them. The tall guy laid back on the bed, and Tony stood up, leaned over, and sucked the cock back into his mouth. I squatted down behind him, spread his cheeks, and started to lick at his hairy asshole, making him jerk and shudder. At the same time, I felt between his legs for his cock, and stroked it while I licked his ass.

Tony was grinding his ass on my tongue, but with his mouth full of cock, all I could hear from him were grunts and moans. I came up for air, and the guy he was sucking grinned at me, and held out a jar of lube. Just what I was looking for! I scrambled to my feet, and gave Tony's ass a good coating of lube, then the same for my cock. Stepping up between his legs, I pushed my cock in him, and started a nice slow, deep fucking. We had him skewered between us on our cocks, pushing him back and forth, first on the big guys's cock, then back on mine. Tony was liking it, and started working faster on the cock in his mouth. He'd been sucking the guy in the bed a while, and the extra speed and friction finished him off. The big guy let out a load groan, and pushed Tony's head down on his cock and held him. Leaning to the side, I could see Tony trying to swallow it all, but some oozed past his lips anyway. He wanted to get up, but I held his hips and wouldn't let him move, so he stayed where he was, his head in the other guy's lap. A couple of minutes more, and I was plunging deep inside his bowels, blowing a big load of cum, some of which came out behind my cock and splattered on the floor. After I pulled out, I felt under his body for his cock, but he was soft. Looking down, he'd cum, making a wet spot on the bed. Later that night, we changed places, with Tony on his back sucking me off, and the big guy drilling him in the ass. The guy was a good nine inches, thick, with a big vein on the top of his cock. He gave it to Tony for a long time, way after I'd cum in Tony's mouth, then finally came and pulled out. After that, he left, and I spent the night with Tony.

We played around a lot that summer, and when the calendar turned to August, invited me to go to a resort with him for a weekend. It was more of a campground than a resort, but it had both a swimming pool and a lake, several cabins, and a lodge with a bar. After we checked in and found our cabin, Tony took off and said he'd catch up with me later. I watched some TV, but soon became bored, and decided to roam around and check the place out. Wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and sandals, I hiked over to the pool. There were a few older guys lounging around, and they eyed me with obvious interest, but they weren't what I was looking for, at least yet. I circled the pool, and wandered past another group of cabins. As I passed the last cabin, I heard some noise, and left the path to see what it was. Reaching the corner of the cabin, I stopped. This cabin, like some of the others, had an outdoor shower with a pull chain. A slender black man, about my age, was on a short ladder, working on the shower. His shirt was off, laid off to the side, leaving him in only shorts and sneakers. His lean body glistened with sweat as he worked, cussing softly as he tried to fix whatever was broken. His shorts clung to his muscular ass, and I felt my cock growing as I imagined my cock slipping between the dark brown mounds.

He stepped down off the ladder and set it aside, then looked at the shower, hands on his hips. He glanced off towards the other side of the cabin, then stepped under the shower and pulled the chain, letting loose a cascade of the water from the shower head. Hooking the chain on a nail, he stood under the water with his eyes closed and hands on his head, letting it wash the sweat away. As her turned around I could see his shorts clinging to him, outlining his cock clearly. Licking my lips, I pulled my clothes off and walked across the small yard. He opened his eyes, and his mouth flew open when he saw me, naked, and with a big hard cock. Then he smiled.

"Water's great, come on under." I walked under the flow, and it did feel great. Turning around to let it play on my back, I felt his hands on my shoulders, and the tip of his cock brush my ass. Leaning back against him, I turned my head to him, and met his lips. For just a second, I considered giving up my ass to him, letting him fuck me any way he wished, but just as quick I brushed that thought away. If I was going to let a guy fuck me, it would be with a much smaller cock than his. I wanted to enjoy my first time, whenever it happened.

I turned around and pulled his body against mine, and slipped my tongue between his lips, two young strong bodies pressed together, hard cocks trapped side by side.

"Mmmm, can I fuck you?" I whispered next to his ear, as the water poured over us.

"Oh, yes you can." he murmured back. "Let's go inside, I have a key."

He released the lever to stop the flow, and we picked up our clothes and hustled inside. There were towels on the table, and we took time to dry off, then jumped onto the bed and resumed our heated making out. He spun around on the bed, so his cock was next to my face, and I eagerly slurped it in, he doing the same to mine. It was a very hot 69, our hands roaming over balls and ass, probing at puckered holes, while our lips and tongues sucked and licked on hard shafts and bulbous heads. I released his cock, and pulled his as to me, pulling apart his firm round cheeks to reveal the pink hole surrounded by dark brown skin. I swiped my tongue over it, and tried to push it inside, making him moan with pleasure. He returned the favor, and the attention paid to our asses made our cocks even harder.

It was time. I straightened up, and looked around. Shit, no lube! He knew what I wanted, and opened a drawer in the nightstand, producing a tube of gel. Handing it to me, he got on his back, and pulled his legs up, opening himself up to me. I squirted a lot of gel on his hole, and pushed my middle finger inside, working lube deep in him as I could. More lube went on my cock, spreading it up and down the shaft, making sure the blunt head was coated. Then, placing the head against his pucker, I pushed, gently at first, then with more force. The muscle resisted, then yielded, letting the head pop through. As it did, he sucked his breath in sharply.

"Sorry man, didn't mean to hurt you." I stopped, letting him get used to it.

"Yeah, it's okay." he hissed through clenched teeth. I felt his sphincter clench and loosen a few times. "Okay, go slow." he said. I pushed in another inch, watching his face closely. When he winced, I backed off. Slowly, a fraction at a time, I worked my cock deeper and deeper, until with one last gentle push, my pubic hair brushed against his balls. Slow and steady, I pulled back out, until the head was in, then with another slow move, sunk it back in. His face started to relax, he was past the initial pain.

I had been holding my body off his, supporting myself on my arms, so I eased myself down onto him, and wrapped my arms behind his neck. His hands slid around to my back, and I felt his legs across my hips, his heels resting on me.

"Aaaah, that feels nice." he cooed, and held me tighter. My lips found his, and I began to slowly but steadily pump my cock in and out of his slick chute. I like all positions, but the one I was in had to be my favorite, feeling my partner's body against mine, wrapped up in each other's arms, kissing deeply and tied together by my cock. Instead of a frantic pounding, I was giving it to him nice and easy, enjoying the feel of his grip on my shaft as it slid in and out. From the sounds he was making, and the twitches and jerks of his body, he was enjoying it too. After several minutes, I felt him tense, and the grip of his ass muscle became tighter.

"Ah, ah, ah." he cried in my ear, and his hips jerked with each spasm as his orgasm rolled through his body, shooting his seed out between our bodies. I didn't stop, kept stroking my cock into him and working on my own orgasm.

I was having such a good time, I almost didn't want it to end, but eventually his tight ass was too much for me, and I could feel the heat of my orgasm building. My cock began to tingle, and I could feel the warmth inside as I got closer. I'd been going for a long time, and was so stimulated, I knew it was going to be a big one, and it was. My ass muscles clenched, driving my cock in as deep as I could get it, and the contractions began. Five times, I shot thick wads of cum in his channel, my cock jerking with each spasm. I gripped him tight, and grunted out my ecstasy in the side of his neck, every muscle in my body tensed as I rode out the flood of sensations. Then I was spent, and felt like I couldn't move. He knew he had to get the place cleaned up, and rolled me off so he could stagger to the bathroom and clean himself up. Tossing me a wad of toilet paper, he told me to get up and do the same, then stripped the sheets off the bed.

"I gotta get back to work." he said as he hustled around, "But I'd like to see you again. By the way, I'm Marvin." We shook hands, then laughed and hugged.

I did see him again before the weekend was over, and learned he was attending the same college as I. When classes resumed that fall, I moved into an apartment with him. Besides our love of sex, we found we had much else in common, and over that year in college a bond grew between us. I gave in to my curiosity, and let him top me, learning that a bottom could experience as much pleasure as a top. I still preferred to be the top, and Marvin was more than happy to offer up his willing ass to me. I look back on those last two years at college as perhaps the best of my life, and wish I could go back to those carefree days. But time passes, and brings with it change, and all we can do is adapt as best we can.

bdavidson
bdavidson
314 Followers
12