Top Man

Story Info
A gay top finds a new married cock slut.
6.7k words
4.77
40.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,761 Followers

As an author I feel that every so often I should challenge myself, so on this occasion, I decided to try to write a gay story from the top's perspective rather than the bottom's and for some reason to make it even more difficult, I decided to write it in the first person. The name of the story is my way of saying thank you to a man who spent time chatting to me when I walked into a gay chat room seeking knowledge and he showed me kindness in helping this story develop while increasing my understanding of a world that I knew very little about. Additionally, I have read more than one online article about various aspects and below is the result of my efforts. I hope people enjoy it and please feel free to give me constructive criticism if I have done anything wrong or could have made it better.

*****

I stripped off my sweaty workout gear and stood naked in the changing room, rolling my shoulders to relieve the locked muscles. I knew that a lot of the guys would be checking out my meat which I could feel hanging down towards my knees, swinging gently in what was no doubt an impressive fashion. It was a very impressive size even when limp and when fully erect stood at a little over 10 inches. This wasn't a pure gay gym so not everyone would be interested but there were always one or two who would strike up a conversation after sneaking a sly glance or two. Depending on their type and what I fancied that day, I would respond accordingly, either there and then or later depending on how busy the place was.

Walking into the large communal shower with my bottle of shower gel I stood under the cascading water massaging the soap into my curly brown hair, working it into a lather. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a guy having discrete glances in my direction and turning towards him I allowed him to get a full look at my package without it seeming obvious. When I was pretty sure the coast was clear I flexed my muscles making my cock bounce and slap against my thigh, which normally got the attention of any really interested watchers. I could see the man averting his gaze but then sneakily returning it when he thought I wasn't looking. I would have placed him at ten years older than me, at around 40 but still in good shape and he was covered in a black fuzz all over. Just the shape of his fuzzy ass was making my cock twitch on its volition and when I caught a glimpse of his wedding ring I could feel myself start to stiffen.

I like to keep myself clean of most body hair by a combination of shaving and creams accompanied by regular trips to a beauty salon to get to the parts I couldn't reach. There I would be waxed by a beautician called Clarissa and every time she would gaze at my package, as she lifted my cock out of the way to access my balls, and sigh sadly. On more than one occasion she made it very clear that she was interested in finding out what size it would get to when fully aroused but I would just laugh as I said,

"Sorry babes you need to grow a pair before I even am remotely interested."

I have always been interested in men ever since I was young, not that I wanted to get penetrated, far from as I was only interested in being a top. I know many would say that there is no difference between a man and a woman's ass, which is true as I have tried both, but there is something about another's man's body that I find intensely erotic. Even though I keep my own body hair to a minimum I often like my partner to be hirsute, as to me there is nothing sexier than ploughing a hairy ass and even better if he was straight before I took him. Saying that every so often I will fuck a nice tight bubble butt twink, making him whimper like a little girl as I drive my cock deep into his bowels. I don't really care whether I fuck with a condom or bareback as I am on Prep as a precaution but have to say there is something much more erotic about hearing a guy begging to be bred, and then watching his ass ooze my cum after I have filled him.

Deciding to step up the heat I rinsed the soap from my head and started to work the soap around my genitals and neatly trimmed bush, paying extra attention to my hairless heavy balls. The guy has started lathering up his own hair and acted as if he couldn't see, but I was pretty sure he was watching through slitted eyes. Pulling back my own foreskin I made a play of washing the big head of what was now a semi-hard cock and as I worked my cock slowly back and forward I could feel my cock starting to grow even more. It was kind of frowned on to get an erection in the shower with others around but as there was just the two of us I felt it would be OK to put on a bit of a show.

I had to laugh to myself as although the guy was appearing not to watch, I could see his cock twitch slightly before he turned away and rinsed himself off. Although I had no desire to be penetrated by another man I wasn't averse to sucking a nice cock and looking at his it looked very suckable indeed. Deciding to see what would happen I said in a cheery matey sort of tone.

"Name's Trevor, not seen you here before, you new?"

The man looked at me with an expression that was trying to appear as if he had only just noticed me for the first time, though I didn't bother to point out that his semi-boner showed he had been thinking of something.

"Hi, I'm Kevin, and yeah myself and my wife have just moved into town so was checking out the gym, might even become a member, what do you think?"

Deciding to play it cool I replied, "Yeah it's a good place, prices are reasonable. Listen if you fancy a beer then happy to talk about it. There is a great pub directly over the road. I am in there most evenings after working out here most afternoons."

"Would love to but not sure what the wife is doing, how about if I see you there then great, if not then am sure we will bump into each other sometime."

With that, he walked out of the shower area leaving me wondering if I had misread the signs.

"Guess I will have to wait and see if he shows," I said to myself as I towelled myself dry getting a couple of looks from a few interested parties at my still semi-hard cock. I have had more than my fair share of blow jobs in the cubicles at the gym and on a couple of occasions ploughed a nice ass. That tended to be with the more experienced bottoms rather than a virgin, which I was pretty sure Kevin was, that is if he was even interested at all. He had mentioned his wife pretty early in the conversation which was often the way straights would politely decline my advances. On the other hand, he did seem to show a lot of interest in my cock and he definitely got a semi on when he was sneaking glances.

The thought of breeding Kevin's virgin hairy ass made my cock twitch again drawing an almost girlie giggle from the man who walked past me and said quietly,

"Nice meat, I quite fancy a nice chew on a fat sausage."

There is an old saying, 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush,' and this was one of those moments. Kevin might show in the pub, he might not, but right now I needed to empty my sack and this guy looked like he might just do the job. Pushing open an empty cubicle I stepped inside and indicated to the man he should join me. He was an older man and clearly had sucked a lot of cocks in his life by the way he started to devour mine. As I grew to my full length I could hear him start to choke a little but I wasn't going to ease up, instead, I grabbed his head and started to fuck his face like it was an ass. I could feel his throat wrapped around the head of my cock and he was spluttering but took my cock like a pro until with a grunt I unloaded into his greedy mouth. When I eased back a little to let him breathe he sucked deeply, not allowing me to leave until he had sucked every last drop.

To my relief, the guy was a pure cock-sucker and didn't start the normal embarrassing round of wanting my number so he could take it to round two, instead, he just wiped his lips and left the cubicle.

*****

In the evening of the same day, I sat at my normal place at the bar sipping lager from the bottle. I always sat in the same place as it allowed me to watch the door discreetly and at the same time check out anyone going past me to the gent's toilets. I wasn't really security for the place, but Alan who owned the 'Cottage Inn' was an old lover so I didn't mind helping him out should the need arise. To be honest there was very little trouble as even when a few likely lads came in with the idea of a bit of 'queer bashing' one look at my heavily muscled 6' 6" frame they would soon change their minds. The white tee-shirt I was wearing looked like it was sprayed on and there wasn't an ounce of fat on my finely toned body which came from my daily workout at the local gym.

I could almost hear the bottoms in the bar drooling as they muttered among themselves and compared notes in hushed tones, but I ignored the young twinks who kept fluttered their eyelids at me. I know that they all hoped I might take notice of them and take a fancy to one of them, with it ending up me fucking them with my legendary ten-inch penis. One of the main reasons that it was legendary is that most of the bottoms who frequented the bar had tried to take it in one hole or another at some point, and were more than happy to tell others about their experience making gestures and noises as they recounted their tale.

Tonight though, I had my heart set on something else, tonight I wanted a straight virgin ass, ideally married but the main thing was that I would be the first inside them. The joy of seeing a man's face screw up in pain and lust as my cock slipped deeper and deeper was truly a thing of beauty and I loved the little sounds they made as they were penetrated for the first time, their ass gripping my cock so tightly I would often think they would surely squeeze it off.

I watched the door hoping that Kevin who I had chatted to earlier would be brave enough to come in, or maybe I really did misread the signs, but all the time the hope of what might be to come had my cock dripping.

A bottom who I had fucked before sidled up to me and in a tone dripping honey said,

"Hey Trevor you are looking all lonely tonight, do you fancy some company?"

I was half tempted to say yes but the blow job in the gym earlier had sated my lust for now and I still held out hopes that Kevin would show.

"Maybe later Danny, just make sure you have your lube ready."

*****

As I had for the last few nights I sat watching the door wondering if Kevin would ever show when to my surprise, the door opened to a cautious face scanned the room nervously, unsure whether to enter but on seeing me he smiled and half went to wave.

"Over here Kevin,"

I said patting a stool beside me much to the disappointed looks on some of the faces in the room, as I signalled to Alan for two more beers before I went on, "Have you been allowed out then?"

"Yeah, the wife is doing a spin class at the gym so I decided I would have a beer instead."

I had to stop myself from grinning, and inside I mentally ticked off my moves as I was determined that I was going to reel this fish in and give him the banging of a lifetime. The next step was to check out if he was interested but to do that things needed to be a little more relaxed, so over the next hour or so we chatted about a range of neutral subjects ranging from TV to football through to the gym and what were the best exercises for different parts of the body.

"I need to work on my glutes," Kevin said as he patted his ass through his jeans.

"Well, they looked mighty fine to me," I half leered then seeing the look of almost shock on Kevin's face I went on, "You do realise I am gay don't you?"

Kevin just looked at me and laughed, "Gay is fine with me as long as you aren't a Sunderland supporter," naming a northeastern football team who were the local rivals of his own team Newcastle.

I roared with laughter, "I support the Arsenal, have done all my life so we are on safe ground, though maybe one day I could take you up the Arsenal so you could see what it's like." This was a deliberate double entendre but Kevin didn't seem at all fazed so I lowered my voice slightly as I went on, "Well if you are OK with my being gay have you ever had any thoughts about it yourself?"

I watched his face intently as he paused for a long while, acting as if he didn't really understand the question before he blurted out,

"Of course not I am married, but hopefully that won't stop us being friends."

I laughed but inside I knew that he was lying. The way they paused always hid the way they felt, as every married man I had ever fucked was the same, the longer the pause the more they were up for it.

Changing the subject quickly as it never paid to rush things we debated the merits of various footballers and I was about to ask him back to my flat when his phone buzzed.

"It's the wife," he said with a half-smile of apology, "I had better go as she is waiting in the car outside and will wonder where I am."

'I know where I would like you to be,' I thought to myself, that was face down biting the pillow as I ploughed his ass or even better his ankles in each hand as I buried myself to the hilt.

"Will see you at the gym tomorrow."

His parting words jerked me out of my sexual fantasy and nodding in agreement I watched him leave the bar.

*****

The next day at the gym after we had worked out together, helping each other with weights, it seemed natural that we should enter the shower together still chatting about football and exercises. As I started to soap up I noticed that he was taking rather longer glances at my cock and seeing the shower was empty I started to work it so it grew to semi-harness.

"Touch it if you want," I said quietly and then sensing his reluctance went on, "Why not, it's OK to be curious you know."

"I have never touched another man," he said almost sheepishly as he reached out and grasped my cock firmly, "And certainly not one this big, I feel tiny compared to you."

As he spoke he started to move his hand up and down my cock and returning the compliment I started to work his cock in the same way. We continued this slow mutual wanking until I could stand it no longer and kneeling on the tiles I took his cock into my mouth and started to work on it. As I have said before I have never bottomed, and have no desire to do so, but I do love to suck a cock and have been complimented on my skills often. Within a few minutes, Kevin was leaning back against the wall, his hand on my head as he panted and groaned as I worked on his cock. If this had been a gay gym I would have taken Kevin there and then but instead I had to content myself with pressing a finger against his anal star as I sucked. To my delight he relaxed and the finger slipped in, this man was no stranger to anal stimulation, things were getting better and better. Even still his ass was tight and gripped my finger as I pushed it deeper until I heard him moan,

"Fuck I am cumming."

He went to pull away, I guess assuming that I wouldn't be interested but as he pulled back all he did was bury my finger even deeper into his ass. This caused him to start shooting his cum, which I swallowed eagerly, letting its creamy sticky fluid slide down my throat. After sucking the last of his seed I stood and held him as the water cascaded over us.

"I am not sure I could do that," he finally whispered.

"Use your hand," I croaked as I needed relief as it felt my balls would explode.

"I can't," he mumbled as he pulled away from my embrace and rushed from the shower without looking back.

I went to follow him when Danny appeared around the corner and stared at my raging hard-on.

"Ooooo that looks lovely is that for me?" he said as he ran his finger along my cock.

I was torn between going after Kevin and explaining it was OK to have doubts and emptying my balls that felt like they were going to explode. A glance around the empty changing room told me two things, one Kevin had gone and two Danny was going to get fucked. Danny had already anticipated this I think, as he had opened his locker and grabbed a tube of gel which he was smearing on his fingers before inserting them into his ass.

I had fucked Danny a few times and he was a pretty good fuck if I am honest, not totally my type as he was smooth-shaven but very willing and was one of the few that could take me to the hilt without too much effort. The only problem was he was a bit of a slut so I always went safe with him and opening up my locker I grabbed a Durex XXL which was the closest I could find to a condom that fitted me. As I ripped it from the packet I watched Danny who was standing with one leg up on the changing bench and bent over forcing three fingers up his own ass, his eyes glued to my cock.

"I am going to fuck you so hard," I growled as I smoothed the condom over my raging shaft.

Danny had picked up on my mood and had also seen Kevin leave, put two and two together as he half taunted me.

"What's the matter did your little straight friend leave you high and dry after you gave him a nice blow job as well."

Danny must have been watching me blow Kevin in the shower, his words cut me to the core and I could feel the blood coursing through my veins and starting to pound at my temples. Grabbing him by his arms I pushed him into the disabled cubicle to get a little more room, though at that moment although I would have fucked him where he stood there was still the danger of getting caught. Danny didn't resist as I pushed his head down and kicked his ankles apart rubbing the head of my cock across his gelled anal star.

As much as I wanted to just drive my cock in and fuck his brains out I knew that even an experienced bottom like Danny needed a little time to adjust. Pushing the head harder I felt an initial resistance that gave way quickly allowing me to pop inside where I held my meat letting him adjust.

"Fuck you are as big as I remember,"

Danny groaned and at that moment I heard the changing room door open as someone entered.

Not caring who heard I started to lean into Danny's ass making my cock slide in, opening him up and was rewarded with further groans of pleasure. I love making a bottom moan, so ignoring the movements outside I started to push in and out in steady motions, each time my cock getting deeper and deeper until finally it bottomed out and I held it there while Danny whimpered like a little girl. Reaching around I grabbed Danny's cock that was leaking pre-cum everywhere and tugged at it as I started to increase the speed of my movements.

As I felt Danny flex his ass muscles I let go of his cock and grabbed his hips and began to lever myself into him, fucking him harder and faster with each stroke. I hadn't bothered locking the door and felt it swing open giving anyone standing there a full side-on view of me pounding the shit out of Danny. A guy I knew vaguely called Gary or Gerry stepped in silently and pushed the door closed before kneeling in front of Danny and sucked his cock into his mouth. I increased the ferocity of my thrusts and as I remembered it was Gerry I was rewarded with the sounds of him choking as I drove Danny's cock into his throat.

When Gerry started to cough and splutter accompanied by the deep moans from Danny I knew that Danny was spilling his seed into Gerry's eager mouth and I started on my final strokes, ramming myself hard into Danny lifting him off his toes. With a grunt, I felt myself explode into the condom as jet after jet shot from my cock into the rubber.

Once I had finished, I pulled out of Danny leaving his ass gaping wide and peeled off the condom which I handed to him. He then proceeded to start sucking on the condom like it was a popsicle as Gerry stood behind him and thrust himself into Danny with one easy thrust. Leaving the pair of them to it I left the cubicle, my body sated for now but in my head, I still wanted to feel Kevin's virgin ass in a vice-like grip on my cock.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,761 Followers
12