Top Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

For the next few days, I went to the gym and looked out for Kevin but much to my disappointment he never showed for the rest of the week. I always took the weekends off as the gym became crowded with young professionals who thought they knew how to work out but most of the time just went there to pose. Not only that Saturday night could get a little lively in the Cottagers, so I made a habit of being there until closing time, just to give Alan a hand if he needed it.

I was sitting on my usual stool flicking through Grindr for any possible hookups when I heard a voice beside me.

"Is this stool taken?"

Turning I looked into the sheepish face of Kevin who was trying to smile but at the same time looked incredibly embarrassed.

"So no Mrs Kevin tonight then?" I said smiling at him wanting to put him at ease.

"She is away this weekend with girlfriends so have been left to my own devices. Listen about last week in the shower..."

I held my hand up to indicate he should be quiet as I said,

"Listen mate, you don't have to talk about it OK. You won't be the first guy to be curious and get cold feet, and pretty sure you won't be the last."

I studied his face as he reflected on my words and then spoke very quietly.

"Trevor I wasn't totally honest with you about not having thoughts, it's something I have thought about for a long time. I get turned on watching gay porn and..." he paused for a short while and I could see he was debating internally whether he should say more so I decided to just wait and let him speak at his own pace.

"... I have used a dildo on my own ass many times before and after the incident in the shower I went home and fucked myself with it imagining it was you."

This was music to my ears, not only was he interested but my suspicion that he wasn't a stranger to anal penetration was right, I could feel my cock getting hard in my jeans at the thought.

"Tell you what though, rather than sitting here drinking this," I said holding up the beer bottle, "Why don't we go back to my place and grab a takeaway on the way. You said yourself your wife has left to your own devices and we can talk some more and see where things go."

Half an hour later we were back at my small but tastefully furnished flat tucking into a Chinese meal we had bought around the corner. The meal spread out on the coffee table with a couple of large glasses of red wine as I said casually.

"Fancy watching some TV while we eat?"

He mumbled a reply as his mouth was full as the screen flicked into life, his mumblings stopped as he saw the scene on the TV. There was a close up of a man licking and sucking a very large cock and by the way, the man on the screen was acting like he was very much enjoying himself. The camera pulled out a bit and I could see that he had instantly recognised that the other person in the scene was me who was moving the guy on the screen away from my cock and onto all fours on the bed. I watched him out of the corner of my eye and could see he was glued to the screen as the room was filled with the sound of the man on screen moaning loudly as he was penetrated.

"Oh," was the only word that came out of Kevin's mouth as he sat transfixed.

"I would turn it off but you don't want me to do you?" I said without moving. "You know he was straight until we met and he became a proper cock slut that I fucked regularly until he moved away with work."

I said nothing more as I watched Kevin stare at the screen, his jeans tented as his cock was straining against the material.

"Why don't we get more comfortable?" I said as I slipped my jeans and briefs to the floor letting my semi-hard cock spring free.

This was the moment where he was either going to run for the door or go for it. I hoped it was the latter but fully accepted it could be the former, and if he left me high and dry this time then I would probably cut my losses.

He stood and stripped, his eyes moving between the screen and my cock which I was holding in my hand and working it slowly as he revealed the body I had lusted over in the shower a few times. Kneeling between my legs he held my cock in his hand and looked up at me as if seeking reassurance for what he was about to do.

"Just do what you want to do," I said gently and in response, he took me into his warm wet mouth. I know it's only psychological but there is something so hot about a man sucking cock for the first time, some are reluctant, some are clumsy but some are natural born cock suckers which Kevin certainly was. He must have either practised with a dildo or was lying to me about having never been with a man as this guy sucked cock like he had been doing it for years. He moved his head up and down as he tried to keep his mouth open enough to engulf my cock which was now raging at its fullest hardness. I heard him gag on a couple of occasions as he took me so deep it touched the back of his throat but like a true cock-sucking champion he kept going.

I knew if he kept going much longer I would spill my load into his mouth so pulling him gently off my cock I said, "Hey man where the hell did you learn to suck cock like that, you sure you have never touched another man before?"

I swear blind he blushed, which was so endearing as he replied, "I just did what I would want to be done to me, and also what I practised with the dildo." He laughed before he went on, "Though you are bigger than my dildo but do taste so much better."

"Have you ever been rimmed?"

I could see by the look of uncertainty on his face that he hadn't been and leading him to the bedroom I pushed him gently back onto the bed. Then lifting his legs I folded them until his knees were touching his chest before kneeling on the floor level with his furry ass. I traced my tongue over his anal star and was rewarded with a long deep moan, then pulling his cheeks apart I licked and probed with my tongue. As I prodded with my tongue I held his cock firmly and gently worked it with my hand, all the time pushing my tongue deeper into his ass.

"Fucking hell Trevor that feels amazing," Kevin moaned as he stroked my close-cut hair urging me on. He had relaxed enough to allow me to push my tongue deep into his ass and swirl it around resulting in louder groans of pleasure. With a more experienced bottom, I would sometimes move straight to penetration from rimming but as Kevin was a virgin I wanted his first time to be an experience he would never forget for the right reasons.

Letting go of his cock for a moment I squirted a generous dollop of gell onto a finger before pressing against his anal star. There was a momentary resistance before my finger slipped inside and I felt it squeezed in a vice tight grip.

"Just relax," I purred as I stroked his cock gently with my free hand and as Kevin started to breathe slowly I pushed a second finger in, probing deeper. Within a few minutes he had relaxed enough to allow me to move my fingers more freely in his ass and I gently finger fucked him with steady motions. I bent my head to lick and suck the end of his cock as I worked my fingers faster and deeper and I could feel his balls started to ripple.

Removing my fingers and my mouth from his cock I stood and applied a liberal amount of gel to my raging hard-on and cursed silently as I hadn't had time to put my cock ring on, but I suspected that his virgin ass would no doubt make me cum quickly. I hid a smile and thanked Lady Luck that I had dropped a little blue pill before leaving the pub so my present state of arousal was not going to be a short-lived thing. This man was in for a long and prolonged fucking for the rest of the night if I had my way.

Kevin had opened his legs and was looking at me with a look of awe and fear as he touched the very tip of my cock almost as it would bite him. I wanted to tell him he could still back out if he wanted, but I knew it would be pointless as there was no way I was going to stop now. Instead, I leant forward and rested the head against his ass and pushed gently feeling the resistance of his unfucked ass. No condom for this one, this was going to be pure breeding and I was going to fill his married ass with seed.

"Push out Kevin like you were having a shit,"

As crude as this sounds it was always the best way and something an experienced bottom does without a second thought. I placed my thumb on my tip as I began to push his ass slowly pushed in but as I felt Kevin counter push he started to stretch and wrap around me. As the head of my cock popped inside it drew a moan of gasping pleasure as I took his cherry from him.

"Fuck it's so fucking big," he half cried and half whimpered as I held myself steady letting him relax.

"Just relax now Kevin, you are no longer a virgin so you might as well enjoy it."

Kevin sighed as I slipped deeper and deeper into him, feeding each inch slowly. All the time I looked into his face watching the changing emotions as his ass was opened to receive my substantial meat. His expressions changed from pain to pleasure, then surprise to almost confusion and finally, his eyes almost clouded over as the pleasure started to wash over him. I knew that I must be deep enough to be touching his prostrate and leaning forward I said gently,

"How does it feel now?"

Some straight guys I know love to be fucked but have no desire to kiss, so I never force it but Kevin was so turned on that the idea of not kissing didn't even enter his head as he leaned up and kissed me passionately. Breaking our kiss he panted, "Is it all in?"

Leaning back a little I looked down and could see there was just a little more to go and moving my hips forward I buried the last inches into his bowels.

"It is now."

Kevin mumbled something incoherent at first and then more clearly said, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me like a bitch."

I moved my hips back a little and then forward, drawing noises from Kevin's mouth that was music to my ears. As his ass relaxed further I started to lengthen my strokes and speed them up a little, until I was fucking him in long slow movements. His ass gripped my cock like a velvet glove and I had to resist going totally wild until he was fully ready although by his reactions that was pretty close. With a yell, Kevin screwed his face up and started to spurt seed up between our bodies coating his hairy belly with white sticky goo as I started to fuck him harder, literally fucking the cum out of him.

"I am going to breed you," I gasped as I couldn't hold out for very much longer, then with a loud grunt i slammed into him firing my cum deep into his ass, jerking with each thrust as I jetted into him. After I had finished cumming I stayed deep inside him as we kissed long and hard before I broke our kiss and looking down on him said,

"So was it as good as you hoped it would be?"

Kevin looked at me and signed happily before he replied, "That was amazing, How long before you can fuck me again?"

I could feel the blue pill working and my cock was still semi-hard as I pulled it out of his ass. Deciding to be a little more dom I growled, "On your hands and knees you little married slut, I am going to fuck you so hard this time that you will still be oozing cum out of your hairy man pussy while you are fucking your wife."

I have never seen someone move so fast and in an instant, he was on all fours, his hairy ass in the air and he was pulling his cheeks apart in invitation. His wedding ring was glinting on his finger making my cock twitch in anticipation of breeding this married slut. Standing by the bed I worked my cock back to full hardness as his ass winked and allowed a large dollop of my seed to appear from his ravaged ass. I turned my body to the hidden camera that I had conveniently forgotten to mention to Kevin and waved my cock in the direction of the lens. Then placing my hands behind my back I bent my legs and started to probe using just my rock hard penis to find its way.

As I moved around my seed from my previous deposit oozing from his ass smeared the end of my cock and in frustration, Kevin reached back and placed it at his opening. Still not using my hands I thrust forward burying all 10 inches deep into him, the passage eased by the seed still inside. I could see Kevin biting the bed sheets and his knuckles were white where he was gripping so hard as my cock slammed home, and then I pulled back until the tip was just resting on his open asshole.

"Now fuck yourself on it you married whore," I growled as I stood still and watched as Kevin pushed himself backwards slowly onto my cock letting it slip into his body, then moved forward gingerly, before pushing back slowly.

Bringing my hand down sharply on his fuzzy ass cheek I said firmly, "I said fuck yourself on it, not massage yourself with it."

Kevin yelped but understood what was required of him as he started to push himself back onto my cock with greater and greater speed and enthusiasm. I looked down and could see his ass swallowing my cock and my seed coating the shaft as he fucked himself in a frenzy. Placing a hand on his ass cheeks he stopped like a thoroughbred horse being stilled by the reins and I climbed onto the bed so my feet were either side of his knees. Taking a firm grip on his hips I started to fuck him hard and deep causing him to whimper and moan with each thrust. With a roar, I emptied my second load of the evening into his ass and at the same time, he spurted over the bedsheets as he pushed himself back onto my cock.

Finally, we collapsed onto the bed with me still embedded deep in his ass as we both panted to recover our breath.

Kissing the back of his neck I flexed my muscles causing my still semi-hard cock to twitch inside his ass which by now must be aching, making him groan with pleasure.

"You know I will fuck you all the time in the future don't you?" I said playfully in his ear.

"You had better," He laughed and squeezed his ass making my cock jerk in return, "And I want to be bred as often as you can."

I smiled to myself as my cock started to harden again, it looked like I had found my new married cock slut.

12