Top of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more I thought of the hardened outline of his penis, of the massive proportions that had driven me to heaven and back. Surely my mind had been playing tricks on me, for our coupling could not have taken place if my memory of his stature were accurate!

Curiosity battered at my senses, demanding an answer until cautiously I moved my hand over his still, sleeping form and found the object in question.

Oh! Could it be even larger this morning? Could it? Guiltily I searched Aiden's calm repose. What if I woke him? Would he be angry at my trespass if he caught me? I knew I shouldn't, I knew, and yet I found it impossible to stop.

Slowly, gently I tried to circle the girth of his sex with my

thumb and forefinger, but it could not be done. Then, employing the whole of my hand I repeated the measure, and still my fingers failed to meet. I must see this impressive probe, I thought. Here, in the morning light, I must see the object that had taken my virginity. I must!

I noticed then that the covers lay askew across his left leg, baring his flesh to mid-thigh, beckoning me to encroach upon his person. I was lost! If I had harbored any reserve over what I was about to do, it vanished instantly.

Heart pounding, I lowered myself on the mattress, carefully focusing my eyes on the darkly tented opening between his legs. Could I see within? Could...he stirred and instantly I backed away, red-faced, toward the foot of the bed.

But no, he still slept, and in a few moments I grew bold enough for another attempt. This time the covers had slipped even higher, exposing now the sight of two furry orbs which lay heavily atop the mattress. I hadn't noticed those last night, so concentrated was my attention on their jutting partner.

Once more I peered into the darkness between his thighs, searching the cavern for that which I so longed to behold once more...but it was too dark. Perhaps his member lay upward across his belly, I thought, resting from its toil of the previous night.

I should have given up, should have respected Aiden's privacy, but I couldn't stop...not then. Cautiously I moved my face closer, closer, my finger inching the covers upward with each heartbeat until finally I spied my prize.

It was beautiful! In the low light of the room it seemed exactly as I had remembered, long and thick, rigid and eager with a massive, mushroom-like head that defied description! I had to see more. I had to move closer yet!

And so, closing the gap once more, I tossed caution aside until I could smell the maleness of it, investigate the tiny smile that crowned the angry red mushroom it bore as its masthead.

"Taste..." he said softly.

I jumped!

How long had Aiden been awake? How much of my indiscretion had he observed? I was so foolish! Immediately I began to pull away, to recover at least some modicum of dignity...but at once I felt his hand on the back of my head, holding me fast.

"Taste." he repeated, pressing insistently on my disheveled hair. "You wanted this...don't stop now."

Eyes widening, I realized what he wanted me to do...what I wanted to do. How many times in the night had I wondered what HE would taste like, what his sex would feel like on my tongue? He had enjoyed tasting me, he'd said so! Surely I would be missing something if I backed away!

His hand now stroked the back of my neck, encouraging me, propelling me to take his waiting organ into my mouth...to "taste". My eyes filled with uncertainty, and I looked to Aiden for guidance.

"Is this something you want?" I whispered, almost to myself. "Would it please you?"

He smiled at that, amazed once again at my naiveté. "Yes," he replied. "Do it...for me. Take it in your mouth..."

With that he began to slide his knob over my lower lip, smoothing the path with the slippery droplets that already made their way from the head of his penis. He smiled again, and closed his eyes momentarily to isolate the sensation. A low moan escaped from his lips, and his hand tightened in my hair.

Pressing me downward, he arched his hips, probing deeper into my mouth, past my uncertainty and into the moist dark cavern that waited beyond.

He tasted earthy, like something wild and untamed, but with a hint of the herb tea he enjoyed so much. Something from my genetic memory must have clicked into place at that moment, for the instant I felt him nudge the back of my throat, I began to suck.

He groaned audibly then, the fingers of both hands tightening in my hair, urging me on. His hips began to gyrate beneath me, forcing his penis in and out at an ever-quickening rate until tiny spurts of semen began to flood my tongue.

By then he was writhing mindlessly, hips thrusting, his penis lunging into my captive orifice more quickly than I could manage. I began to pull back, but he tensed and shouted "No!", and then, seconds later a strangled "Yesssssss".

Suddenly my mouth was flooded with his sperm, its musky taste sending my senses into overdrive. In no time it had begun to seep between my teeth, and I instinctively began to swallow, to stop its escape in the only way available to me.

"Oh, god..." he groaned. "Oh god..."

Finally, with one last thrust his sex lay limp and twitching on my tongue and his hands began to stroke the hair they had captured so insistently.

"Oh Abby," he whispered breathlessly. "How did you know what to... How did you know? You...amazing! And, did you ...enjoy...it too?"

What should I say? I couldn't even imagine my mother doing something like that with my father! I was shameless. How could I admit that the act of which I had been a part had aroused me, had forced me to flow in torrents down my inner thighs until I was in a sorry state indeed! I couldn't...I couldn't!

But, neither could I lie to Aiden either. "Yes," I said in tones almost too faint to hear. "I'm sorry..."

"Sorry!" he almost shouted. "Why in the world would you be sorry? Can't you see how much you pleased me? How much you made me happy? Oh Abigail...how can you be sorry, unless you really didn't enjoy it..."

And with that he drew me upward and thrust his hand between my legs, forcing his fingers deep into my vagina. At the feel of my drenched condition he softened and breathed a sigh of relief. "You really did enjoy it, didn't you!" he grinned, more a statement than a question.

I squirmed, a deep red flush rising from my neck to fill my cheeks with color.

"Come here," he ordered. "Way up here. Straddle my face, Abby. We can't let you go unsatisfied, not in your condition. Let me take care of you."

Straddle his face? The very thought sent my pulse racing. And once I was there, would he "satisfy" me as well? The very thought made my nipples harden and goose flesh form in a tight, pink halo.

"Do it," he moaned softly, his fingers again probing my slippery slit. "Come here, and do it."

His voice was soft now, tender, and his fingers played a sensuous game within me that I could no longer resist. And so I complied, and in seconds I felt the heat from his face on my inner thighs, his breath warm on my trembling flesh.

Slowly he pried my nether lips apart, exposing the oozing center of my being to his inspection. Maddeningly, he paused, as though to gauge the changes he had wrought the night before...and then I felt it. His tongue was amazing, so clever was my lover. First he licked the wet, sticky juice from my inner lips, then began to slowly swirl his tongue over the sensitive nub he'd awakened only hours ago.

Immediately I cried out, my balance faltering until I was forced to brace myself on the wall behind. Was he smiling? I couldn't tell, but one thing I did know was that he knew what he was doing!

Wider he spread my lips, until I felt his tongue probe the raw fissure he had so recently torn with his sex. And then, in it went, twisting and probing like a creature determined to devour me from the inside out!

I shivered, and my body lost contact for a second, but immediately his hands went about my hips guiding me back above his hungering mouth, holding me in place as he clamped his lips once more upon the jagged portal of my vagina.

I shook violently! It was too much, too much, and then he took it one more step. His left hand circled between my legs, wetting his fingers until they must have been dripping with my juices, and then he began to probe the valley between my buttocks.

My eyes fairly popped! Surely he had no intention of...

But he did, and as I writhed above his lips, his mouth drawing me beyond my meager limitations, I felt a single finger penetrate my anus!

My hips gave a jerk, and immediately his other hand rose to hold me in place.

"Relax, Abby. Relax. Let it happen, Sweet. Just enjoy the feel of it..."

Deeper he probed, until I could feel the rough flesh around his first knuckle pass the tight ring of muscle that guarded my nether place. I surged forward against his mouth, a freshet of my womanly moisture gushing into his mouth.

He slurped noisily, and pressed his finger deeper, murmuring into my quivering vagina "That's it, Abby. Let it come...let it come..."

I could barely hear him, but let it come I did. Shaking from head to foot I cried his name, begging him to stop, and to continue...ashamed of my wanton response but overjoyed at the feelings he had elicited within me. My belly tightened, curling into a tight ball until...

With a strangled cry I delivered myself into his questing mouth, his lips drawing me out, sucking the very life from my body as I desperately braced myself against the wall.

His finger was fully engaged by then, pumping in hard thrusts between my cheeks and deep into my body. I was ecstatic! How could something that felt that good ever be considered bad?

Finally he lay me beside of him, pulse racing as I caught my breath. I was glowing, both inside and out. How had I lived 18 years without this man, without the touch of his hand on my body? It took the end of the world to bring him to me.

But, it was worth it.

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 6

It seemed as though our isolation would go on forever. With each passing day the night gained a stronger foothold, and yet the village still feared our presence. By now my parents had supplied us with all that they had to offer, and I had come to think of the Sugar Shack as my home away from home.

Our days had begun to settled into predictable rituals, from the first intimate moments of dawn, through the necessities of our daily lives, and deep into the sensuous repasts of the aurora-filled nights.

In all, Aiden had been my teacher, and I had been his. He now knew which berries were safe, and which were not, how to snare waterfowl and discover the hidden alcoves of herbs that provided so much to our savory brews. I had taught him the signs of both storm and fair weather, and shared with him the ancient tales of the Inuit.

Aiden, in turn, had taught me the joys of intimacy, gently introducing me to my own sensuality, to the immortal bonds of man and woman. Long hours we lay upon the sand between thick layers of "tutu" fur, exploring each other's bodies beneath the swirling northern lights until we both yearned for completion.

The villagers had begun to show a curiosity by then, and the ever dwindling distance from which they observed us had become abbreviated until I felt it would not be long before we were allowed to join their number. In itself, this was a cause for rejoicing, had not a second issue risen its timorous head.

It had been over a month since my monthly menses had made an appearance. Though my mother had carefully packed the cloths with which I met my monthly needs, they had gone unused since my arrival in this place. I had grown certain with the passing of weeks, that a new life had taken root, and now flourished within my womb. What would my father say? Would he disown me...brand me a sinner and reject me as his daughter once Aiden and I rejoined the community?

The thought gnawed incessantly within me, taking from me the restful sleep I had come to know in Aiden's embrace. If my lover wondered at the change, he failed to address it, preferring to allow me to bide my time until I felt comfortable to share my revelations with him. Finally, on one dark morning with the snow swirling in frozen eddies about our mukluks, I turned to him and spoke the words he had waited for so patiently.

"Aiden, I have something you need to know." I began, my heart thumping loudly in my ears. "I think...I mean, I'm fairly sure that..."

He smiled then, a tender expression that spoke the world, and drew me into his arms. "You're pregnant," he told me with assurance. "We're going to have a baby."

Startled, I looked on in amazement. How had he known? And then it came to me. Of course! This would not be Aiden's first child, nor the second. He had been through this parenting ritual three times before, and knew the signs, perhaps better than I did myself.

Gently, he slipped his hand beneath my atiki and insinuated his fingers down the front of my snow pants until they rested intimately over my still-flat belly. "Our child," he murmured into my hair, his voice burdened by echoes of those he had loved and lost. "And civilization finds a new beginning. They say that a baby is God's promise that the world will go on, you know. I agree..."

A chill breeze trickled through the opening around his wrist, and I shivered, or was it the thought of the days to come that brought me up short? Telling Aiden had been easy, but what of my parents, what of the villagers who had grown wearily accustomed to the lecturing of my father concerning their unsanctioned couplings and unbaptised offspring? This child would be a bastard, the product of libidinous pursuits outside of the bonds of matrimony. My father's shame would be complete, and his condemnation severe. I had much to ponder.

A furrow formed upon Aiden's brow, as though my thoughts were clearly readable in my gaze. "I love you, you know that, and we'll face any difficulties that come of this together. You're not alone, Abigail, you never will be. In every way that counts we belong to one another, and that's how it's going to stay."

Tears began to fill my eyes, and I allowed Aiden to lead me once more into the dim seclusion of our erstwhile home. It was as though we had once more slipped back to the beginning, to that first day on the beach, but this time Aiden had come to my rescue instead.

Gently, he relieved me of my atiki, his hands exploring the contours of my back as he held me close. My nipples, so sensitive now, ached as he touched them, hardening in great relief as he caressed them with his fingertips. Oh! How I longed to feel him inside of me once more, to know that what we shared was more than a fleeting passage of time until we could once more join the ranks of humanity. But, as Aiden had once said, he was a patient man, and he was in command.

Finally, his hands slid from my full and tender breasts and began to stroke my back once more until they encountered the waistband of my snow pants. Then, slipping his fingers beneath, he knelt before me and drew them downward until they pooled about my ankles.

Heatedly, I braced myself against him and opened my thighs, eager for what I knew he wanted...but not this time. Instead, he nestled his face against my belly, showering my abdomen with feathery kisses as though to greet the budding life within.

"This is my child, and you're my wife," he murmured. "As sure as there's a God in heaven, we're joined in His eyes, and this baby is a reflection of our love. Nothing so pure and beautiful could possibly be wrong."

Then, scooping me up in his arms he lay me upon his bed, and stood back to admire his bride. As I watched, my body receptive and yearning, he slowly removed his clothing, one by one, until only that which he had worn at the moment of birth appeared before me. Longer he paused, until I bid him to come nearer so that I might stroke his vibrant flesh with my fingertips, memorizing each hill and valley as the need grew between us for more.

Slowly I caressed him, my flesh upon his, my pulse quickening with each new encounter. His nipples, normally so flat and male, now puckered in anticipation as I pinched them briskly between thumb and forefinger, the muscles of his belly rippling as my warm breath wafted over them.

Then, as Aiden had done, I began to place a sprinkling of light, tentative kisses over his abdomen, trailing my tongue downward over the hard contours of his belly until the warmth of my breath curled insidiously around his hard and jutting member.

I found then that Aiden's patience had it's limits, for as my fingers slipped between his thighs to cup the fullness of his sex he gasped, and with an urgency that could not be denied he pressed me back upon the quilt and entered me, quickly and without hesitation. So quickly did he bury himself in my moist and trembling flesh that I cried out in surprise, squirming to accommodate his massive joining.

His eyes had now lost the gentleness with which he had begun our encounter. Instead I saw the glazed and determined gaze of a mated ancient, one whose ownership could not be denied. I was his. I belonged to him, and his claim was irrevocable.

Once more he thrust, burrowing deeply into my body as I rose to meet him, our bodies slapping together in dull staccato. I began to run my fingers over his firm buttocks, but he would not relinquish even that modicum of dominance and captured my wrists in his hand, pinioning them to the mattress above my head. Instead, I brought up my knees in an effort to wrap my legs around his waist, but the look in his eyes told me that he wanted the freedom to move, to plunge himself mightily between my thighs without hindrance.

And so I brought my heels beneath me, close to the curve of my buttocks and opened myself fully for his pleasure. He groaned beneath his breath and deepened his measure, stroking quickly and with primal need. My breasts heaved beneath the onslaught, and my wet and eager reception flowed between us until I screamed out and clawed at his hand, my climax ringing in the stillness and filling the air with the scent of completion.

It was only then that he released me, for now his focus had honed in on one thing alone. Suddenly, with a quick, hard thrust, he impaled me upon his thrusting flesh and I felt his seed gush into my body in hot torrents, filling me and carrying me once again over the brink. His mouth covered mine, as though to inhale my cries, to devour even that final measure of carnal pleasure as he took his bride and made her his own.

Then slumping to one side he held me close, his softening member finding still a home in my moist, warm depths. How long we lay there, joined and throbbing I'll never know, for time had lost all meaning. Instead there lay eternity before us, and timelessness behind. We were alone in the universe, and of the world about us nothing mattered. We were one...we were one.

______________________________________________________

Chapter 7

It was morning when we first heard the tiny tapping at our door. So long had it been that at first I thought a doomed lemming had broken his winter routine and sought to join us. But no, this tapping had a human source, and it quickly became more persistent in its demands.

Finally, in apprehension we parted and Aiden gathered his trousers from the floor and crossed the floor to meet with whoever stood beyond the wooden barrier. I cringed, sliding deep beneath the rumpled covers as though to shield myself from what I feared would come to pass, but Aiden hesitated not a second. Instead, he flung wide the door, letting in the brisk arctic breeze and stood staring...at my father.

My heart stood still, as frozen in my chest as the look of betrayal that consumed my father's face. His eyes, dark with dismay, scanned the confines of the room, a space that had given me so much pleasure only moments before. Then, lips tightening, he turned and strode wordlessly back to his snow machine and was gone.