Top Ranker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because one can influence the other and have no direct connection," he said, trying to focus on the question being asked and not the girl sucking his cock under the desk.

The professor nodded and went back to lecturing the class. Tony let out a sigh of relief, glad he didn't get caught. Nancy continued to suck his cock, her hand moving faster and faster. He felt his cock twitch, the urge to cum coming over him.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered.

She smiled, continuing to suck on his cock. He felt his cock twitch, and he shot his load into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, before sitting up and smiling at him.

"Hopefully that helped with your stress," she said, winking at him.

He smiled, tucking his cock back into his pants and zipping them up. He couldn't even recall what was making him stressed in the first place. Finding the knawing sensation was replaced with burning lust for Nancy.

"Thanks, it did," he said, smiling at her.

She smiled, nodding her head, before turning back to face the front of the room. Tony sat there, trying to figure out what was going on. He knew Nancy was doing something to him, but he didn't know what. He knew it had something to do with the program, but he couldn't figure out what it was.

+++

After class was over, Tony made his way back to his dorm and collapsed in his bed. He tried to make sense of what was going on, but he couldn't.

"Seems you are in need of more stress relief." A voice came out.

Tony turned and looked and saw Nancy standing beside his bed. He jumped up startled, "How did you get in here?" He questioned unaware of how or when she entered.

She smiled and took a step towards him, placing her hand on his chest. "I think you're overthinking things. You should just relax and let me take care of you," she said, a smile on her lips.

Tony felt his cock stir as he looked at her. "That doesn't answer my question!" He demanded answers.

She smiled and pushed him back on his bed. "You are not yourself when you are stressed," she said, sliding her hands down his chest and slipping them inside of his pants.

He felt his cock grow hard as her hand stroked his shaft. "I...uhhh...something is wrong..." Tony stuttered as he tried to compose himself.

She smiled, leaning forward and pressing her lips against his. She kissed him deeply as she continued to stroke his shaft. After a short while, He kissed her back, moaning softly.

"Yes," she said, leaning back and pulling his cock free from his pants. "Let me relieve your stress," she added.

She pressed her groin against his slowly grinding her hips sending strong sensations throughout Tony's entire body. Tony found it was becoming difficult for him to think about anything, except for how she was making him feel. He had the sense there was something going on and had to focus and control his faculties to recall. "There... There is something you are keeping from me. I have the right to know," He requested through labored breathes as Nancy increased her rhythm.

"Oh, there is a lot I have to keep from you. It is better you don't know." she leaned forward, nibbling on his ear. "You just need to let all those stressors out."

He felt himself starting to lose control as she continued to grind against him. "Nancy...There is...There is something not...not right here." he said through labored breaths.

Nancy slid her hand into her panties, her fingers finding her clit. Tony watched, hypnotized by the motion, and let himself lose the battle for control of his mind. She moaned as she stroked her clit, the scent of her arousal wafting up into the air.

"Oh fuck! Nancy that feels so good." He moaned, his hands reaching around and grabbing her ass.

She smiled at him, her fingers rubbing her clit faster and faster. He watched, captivated, his cock throbbing with anticipation. After several minutes, she cried out, her body convulsing.

He reached up and ran his fingers through her hair, his eyes locking with hers. Her chest heave as her breath returned to normal.

"Now, are we ready for the real relief."

"Wha...?" he was unable to finish, a surge of lust poured through his brain causing any reservations or concerns were pushed to the farthest corners.

"Give me all that is stressing you." she commanded.

She leaned down and kissed him, her tongue entering his mouth, her hips grinding against his. She sucked on his lower lip, before leaning back, smiling at him.

"Please Nancy," He groaned, his eyes full of desire.

"Beggars can't be choosers," Nancy stated in an icy tone.

Nancy kissed his lips, then worked her way down his neck and chest. He moaned as her hands explored his body. She kissed her way down to his hard cock, before engulfing it with her mouth.

Her hot mouth felt amazing, and he found himself unable to stop himself from cumming. She swallowed every drop of his hot cum, before sitting back and smiling.

"Much better, and just look, how relaxed you are," she said with a smirk.

"Yeah," he replied, his eyes clouded and his mind in a daze.

His mind was addled, thoughts slipping through his fingers whenever he tried to gather them together. No matter how much he struggled and strained, Nancy always filled his thoughts, he couldn't remove her from his thoughts at all.

His cock still pulsed from the relief, still slightly swollen but no where as bad as the morning, but this did little to clear the fog that filled his mind. Something is not right, he thought to himself, but when the memory came forward it was consumed by the fog and his cock stiffened with pleasure, drowning his doubt as he became horny as if he had drank a dozen bottles of aphrodisiacs.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" he yelled out. Like every mental restraint snapped at the same time, Tony found himself wracked with burning desire. "I fucking need you Nancy!" He shouted.

"Yes! There you go, just like that." Nancy laughed manically, pulling his cock from her mouth with a pop. She stood up and began to strip her clothes, tossing them on the floor. When she was completely naked, she straddled him, his hard cock sliding easily into her slick pussy. She moaned, throwing her head back.

"Nancy...I..I.." Tony gasped as he looked into her emerald eyes.

She smiled down at him, grinding her hips against his. "What is it, Tony?"

"You... are controlling me...you are influencing me..."

She just grinned at him, bouncing on his cock. He was so close to climax, and he could tell she was too. He wanted to cum, but a voice in the back of his mind, screamed at him not to.

"Give in to your desire," Nancy said, her hands on his shoulders, her pussy clenching and pulsing around his cock. "Don't you want to cum deep inside of me?" She asked.

A knot grew in his throat as he found the thought appealing, and an inner conflict roared inside of him, his cock pulsating and dripping pre-cum with each thrust into her warm snatch.

"No, Nancy! No! We shouldn't do this, it's... it's not right!"

"It's completely natural," she said. "Just relax and enjoy yourself,"

He knew she was doing something to him. He knew he shouldn't give in, but she felt so good. It was becoming tougher and tougher to resist the urges. Her hips moved with precision, each stroke bringing him closer and closer to the brink.

"Come on Tony, don't fight it." She leaned down and kissed his neck, sucking and nibbling his skin.

He tried to push her off him, but her body felt so good. Every nerve ending in his body seemed to be screaming at him to stay put.

"This isn't me..." he protested halfheartedly.

She increased her speed, her pussy pulsating. "Tell me what you want," she commanded.

He stared into her emerald eyes, his body betraying him. He couldn't fight her, and he didn't want to.

"Nancy...I wanna...oh god, I can't..."

"I need you, Tony. Give me your seed. Don't resist the program."

He moaned, her pussy squeezing and massaging his shaft. His balls tighten, the knot of tension grew in his core.

"Fuck Nancy! I can't stop myself,"

"That's it Tony, just give in,"

With his mind bereft of coherent thought, his desire grew. Every fiber of his being craved release. She grinned, slamming down on him as he buried his cock in her. Her walls tightened, and his cock twitched as the waves of orgasmic pleasure washed through them. His mind shut down, his world was blank. He never remembered such a powerful release.

The desire to fill her womb and impregnate her overcame him, and Tony began thrusting with animalistic fury. His cum poured into Nancy as her orgasms crashed through her. Her cunt squeezed every last drop from his cock, milked him to exhaustion. His mind slipped and became fully consumed by the overwhelming, insatiable pleasure.

A scream of euphoria escaped his throat. He had never orgasmed so much in his life, and he didn't want it to end. When they finally caught their breath, his mind reeled, unsure of what was going on anymore.

"Finally acting like a true top ranker," she smirked. She leaned down and kissed his cum soaked balls. "Just like the rest of them."

Tony felt exhausted, and he just laid on the bed trying to figure out what had happened, but couldn't comprehend his loss of control. "What did you do, Nancy?" He questioned.

"Nothing," she said, a mischievous grin appearing on her lips. "I only assisted you and helped you cope with the pressures of your status." Nancy lifted a leg and wrapped it around him. "Seems it is time for the next stage." She said with a wink.

Tony chuckled, then closed his eyes, trying to sleep, but a nagging feeling that something was wrong still remained in his thoughts. As much as his body craved sleep, his brain refused, searching through the fuzz to find clarity.

He laid there, listening to her breathing, and slowly his eyes grew heavy, and he drifted off to sleep. His dreams were plagued by flashes of Nancy, their lips locking together as she took his seed and their life began to form within her.

"Goodnight," She whispered, then she moved off and cuddled into his side.

Something stirred in Tony and he wanted to cry out, to wake himself up from this strange nightmare. As his vision faded from sight, her words still repeated in his mind:

"You are a top ranker," she cooed. "You have no need to hold back."

Tony laid in bed, unable to speak. All he could do was nod and say. "Yes. I don't need to hold back," He responded in an almost robotic tone.

He went to sleep, hoping the next day would give him answers.

Nancy let her foot trail down Tony's leg, before running it along the tip of his flaccid member. A smile played on her lips as she did. Her finger ran down Tony's neck, feeling the strong pulse beneath the surface. She loved the sensation of his warm cum settling within her and letting the changes of his genetic code merge with hers. "I must fulfill my role." She said aloud, though it was directed to herself as her eyes shifted back to hazel.

+++

The morning sun streamed in through the window. Nancy sighed contentedly, letting the rays wash over her. She laid in the bed, her legs intertwined with Tony's, his cum soaked balls resting between her thighs. Her nipples stiffened as she felt his hot, morning wood brushing against her hip. His face rested inches from her, his morning stubble grazing her cheek. She glanced at him, smiling softly before kissing him. She placed a hand on his chest, gently nudging him onto his back and then sliding down the bed.

"Good morning," she purred.

Her head came to a rest between his legs, her mouth a fraction away from his balls. Her nose was filled with the scent of him; his sweat, musk, and cum, it sent waves of euphoria to her head.

Her breath was warm against his skin, her lips pressing gently to his sack. She opened her mouth, letting his nuts slide between her lips and slowly caressing each one in turn, licking and sucking on them. She licked her lips before taking the entire sack into her mouth. She was lost in ecstasy.

"Mmm... You smell so good," she cooed as her tongue slid down his cock before she took it inside her.

Tony stirred in the bed, groaning as she worked his dick into her throat, burying her face into his groin. She held him deep inside for several seconds before releasing his cock from her mouth.

"This... This is such a fantastic way to be woken." He groaned.

"Just making you feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible," She said in a sultry voice before returning her focus to the task at hand.

He could hardly believe his luck. He could barely open his eyes due to how hard she made him. It had been hours since they had fallen asleep in the aftermath of their lovemaking. Now, though, she was driving him crazy. It was incredible; the sensations she created and made him feel. He couldn't explain it. It was an unquantifiable bliss, unlike anything he had ever known before, and he longed to have it forever.

She worked his cock for several more minutes before his orgasm erupted from his tip. His sperm flooded her mouth and his load soon overwhelmed her capacity. Streams of his thick semen coated her face, before trickling down his cock.

She gulped down the fluid, enjoying it before letting some drip out between her lips and down her chin. She continued to lick his length, keeping him at full attention. She sucked on his taint and then swallowed his whole scrotum. Tony let out a low moan, his fingers digging into the mattress.

"I could worship this cock all day long," she moaned.

Her hand moved down, tracing patterns up his legs as she lapped at his sack. She trailed kisses from his balls up his shaft and then took him into her mouth again. His legs stiffened and his back arched. His entire body quivered and goose bumps spread across his skin. The couple was separated by the blaring of Nancy's phone from her bag. With an irritated groan, she removed herself from between Tony's legs, his dick falling limp against his leg, his nuts laying in a cum covered pile. Nancy moved up the bed and answered her phone.

"Hello, Yes, It's nice to talk to you too," she smiled, listening to the person on the other end of the line. She was silent for a while as the other side spoke, "I'll do as I'm ordered." She stated, an authority filling her voice before she returned to her bubbly and pleasant persona. "Alright, bye!"

Tony couldn't help but smile, still exhausted from the events of the previous night. She ended the call and kissed him.

"Seems our fun is cut off for today."

Tony groaned and sat up.

"There, there," Nancy cooed, putting a hand on his chest and pushing him back to lie on the bed. "Don't fret, you'll be fine."

With another smile, she rose and headed to the door without saying more. Leaving Tony alone with his thoughts.

+++

Tony's day went by uneventfully, with no rampant thoughts about some secret program at the college, or questioning the intentions of Nancy. He was simply disappointed that he never got some alone time with her to finish what they started this morning if it weren't for that damn phone call.

He was at this point studying in the library, trying to catch up on his schedule given the constant distractions by Nancy. But try as he might, Nancy wouldn't leave his head. Each time she was in his view she would kiss him passionately, grind against his crotch and tease him with how his cum felt this morning. She said she followed the program for bottom rankers, assigning her top ranker to achieve the desired results, but then why couldn't focus on his textbook. Why did his mind keep flashing back to that image of her crawling toward him as they were interrupted the previous night?

"Tony, you seem in need of release." A voice spoke from over his shoulder. He turned around to see Natalie standing beside him.

"Hey.." Tony smiled, but didn't feel it reach his eyes.

"This seat free," she pointed to the empty seat beside him. He nodded as she pulled it back and sat.

"Mind telling me what has you looking a bit stressed?" She inquired, as her foot rubbed Tony's leg.

"Just... having issues getting a grasp of what's been going on today," He replied.

Natalie tilted her head slightly, her hair falling off her shoulder, her smile bright, her red lipstick luscious and inviting. "Anything I can help with," she asked as her eyes searched his.

Natalie was pretty attractive, and in his state, he didn't exactly care who help him cool off. He would also be lying if he didn't want to have sex with her. Her blue eyes, dark hair, and hourglass figure were perfect for fantasizing about in class. He leaned forward.

"Just stressed out about everything," He told her. "And in need of releasing."

"Well, if that's all that is bothering you, let's find a way to relieve that stress. We are both working in this little project of our colleges."

She pushed his book to the side and closed his laptop, a smirk forming on her plump lips. She then leaned closer, letting her jasmine scent drift into his nose. Tony could feel his heart pounding and blood rushing downwards. His cock already began to swell. He tried not to lose his composure. Natalie put a hand to his neck, drawing herself to him. She gazed up, and their lips brushed. A moment passed, their eyes closed.

Her hand found its way into his lap. He leaned in, his kiss soft, tentative. His heart jumped with surprise. She took the lead, nibbling on his lower lip, then sucking it into her mouth. Slowly, she ground into his growing bulge, their tongues tangling together. She gave an appreciative moan, her breathing shallow and rapid. Tony moved his hands over her curves. They were soft, welcoming. Their bodies molded together as the kiss continued.

Tony broke away from her. She smiled, a smile of someone who has more in mind. "Let's just do it here, no need to go back to a dorm," she said, nodding her head downward, taking her own shirt off and tossing it into a chair. The pair were in a secluded section of the library, the chance of being noticed by someone was slim to none, and both them knew that.

Tony removed his shirt. His hands went to her pants, unbuckling the belt before pulling them off. Her panties were wet. He inhaled the scent, his nostrils flaring with excitement. He trailed kisses up her legs and to her thighs before peeling them off her body. Her skin was smooth to his touch. Her scent was intoxicating, causing his dick to twitch against his clothes. She spread her legs, her moist, pink entrance right there for him.

Tony hurriedly threw his jeans off, and climbed between her legs, pushing his dick into her. She gasped, gripping his hips as he drove himself deeper and harder with each stroke. They moved together, slowly at first, building up speed. Pleasure coursed through him as they got deeper and deeper.

Her nails dug into his sides, her heels on the back of his thighs. Each time she met his thrust, she was ready with her tongue on his mouth, his neck or his ear. His thrusts came faster, faster and faster. She threw her arms around his neck, pushing his chest to hers, their stomachs brushing together. A heat pooled in Tony's balls, rising through his shaft as they continued. Her walls tighten around his member and their lips crashed. It was a desperate and needy kiss. It was hungry and raw. Tony had succumbed to the whims of his lust.

"You are coming...along nicely," Natalie whispered into his ear between moans suppressed by tightly biting her bottom lip. Tony was lost, focused solely on his carnal need to claim her. Her ass slapped against the wooden table and their skin was covered in sweat. Her inner muscles flexed, telling him he was at his limit.

"I'm going to cum," He warned in a low voice, making efforts to pull out from her depths.

Knowing what he was trying to do, she grabbed his hair and kept his head close, kissing him with force as her cunt clenched and tightened around his cock. Her legs tightly wrapped around Tony's waist, locking him within her. Their tongues twisted around each other. All conscious thoughts were forgotten.