Top Ranker

Story Info
Tony learns of a secret program in his university.
14k words
4.62
12.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for taking the time to meet with me, Tony." The principal stated as Tony entered the room. Tony took a seat, unbuttoning his suit jacket, and leaning forward to listen. "It has been brought to my attention that this will be your first time being in the top ranks of this university." Principal Winthrop said, shuffling through a stack of papers on the table before him. "As such, we have decided to provide you with a mentor who will assist you in understanding the way this school operates." Tony's brow furrowed slightly, as Principal Winthrop continued.

"You will report to the counselor's office tomorrow morning, and meet with the student we have assigned to you. You will be expected to spend an hour of each day with them, to better your understanding of our school's system for top students."

"I have never heard anything regarding the university system for top students," Tony informed with evident distrust.

Principal Winthrop only smiled, setting down the papers on the desk, and interlocking his fingers before his mouth.

"Perhaps you'll be a bit surprised at what you find, Mr. Smith." The man stated cryptically.

Tony could feel a cold sweat trickle down his spine. He wanted to ask further but no words left his mouth. After a moment of silence, the principal rose from the table, buttoning his suit jacket, and exiting the room. Tony sat in his chair, frozen in place for several minutes, wondering exactly what was about to happen.

+++

The following morning Tony was standing in front of the counseling office, staring at the door. He was on the verge of turning around and walking away, when a beautiful girl opened the door. The first thing to catch his eyes was her beautiful onyx-black hair. It was long and shiny, and tied into a neat ponytail. Her eyes were an even deeper black, and seemed to have a playful gleam to them. She was wearing a grey collared shirt with a black vest, black slacks, and black dress shoes. She smiled warmly as she held the door open for Tony, ushering him inside.

"Hi, my name is Nancy," she introduced herself with a warm smile. "I'll be your mentor today. It's a pleasure to meet you, Tony."

"Likewise," he replied, following her into the office.

The office was small and cramped. There were only two chairs in the room, and a small desk, behind which sat a thin elderly woman. Tony and Nancy took seats across from the woman, and the elder woman turned her head, looking at Tony with her sharp, intelligent eyes.

"Mr. Smith, it's nice to meet you," she introduced herself. "My name is Miss Hastings, I am the counselor here at the university. I'll be here for a short moment, to tell Nancy a few words before taking my leave, for her to lead your lesson."

"A pleasure to meet you too, ma'am," Tony said with a polite bow of his head.

"I will leave you two to get to know each other a little better," Miss Hastings stated before rising from her seat. As she walked passed Nancy, she leaned down and whispered something into her ear. Nancy's dark eyes changed to hazel as she grabbed at the top of her collar.

"Remember, Mr. Smith, this is a reward given to our top students. Please use it well." With that, the older woman exited the office.

Nancy turned her attention to Tony, a smile on her face. "Now that she is gone, I can get out of these stuffy clothes." She pulled off her black vest, and undid the top buttons of her shirt revealing the tops of her smooth creamy breasts. Tony couldn't stop himself from staring, catching the edge of her black bra underneath. As she undid another the valley of cleavage became more evident. His pants began to tighten uncomfortably.

"So, Mr. Smith, do you know what we'll be doing today?" Nancy asked as she took a seat in one of the chairs.

"I honestly don't have any clue," Tony replied, nervously adjusting his trousers. Nancy only giggled at his obvious discomfort.

"Well you are required to be here for an hour, as we're going over the system this school uses for top students...We can extend this however long though," she informed, unbuttoning another button on her shirt. She pulled her shirt aside slightly, revealing more of her black lace bra.

Tony had never been in such an awkward situation before. He wasn't sure what to say, as whenever he tried to look into her eyes, his eyes followed her hands that were moving to slowly unbutton more of her shirt.

"The system is pretty simple really," she said, lowering her voice, while continuing to slowly unbutton her shirt. "You see, we are in this university to become successful in whatever field we wish, correct?" Tony only nodded, his eyes fixated on her hands. "Well the top students of this university are not like the other students, because they are the most talented. So it is up to us of the lower ranks to help them to succeed."

Her shirt was open enough, showing off her full cleavage, which was practically spilling out of her bra, which was near transparent enough that her areolas were visible through the fabric. Her smooth skin was a shade of caramel brown, and her chest looked as though they would jiggle if she moved. Her hands slowly moved to her belt, unbuckling it and slowly unzipping the fly to her pants. She then slipped her thumbs into her waistline, sliding her pants off of her legs, before crossing them over her knees. Tony's eyes locked on her bare thighs and calves, captivated by the situation unfolding before him.

"How do you think we do that exactly?" She asked, uncrossing her legs to reveal her white thong panties. Tony felt a stirring in his pants as he stared at the mound of her sex, which was barely covered.

"I think I have an idea..." he finally replied, unable to take his eyes off of her.

"Well you are expected to give me your best effort to try and find out," she informed him with a sly smile.

Tony could feel his pants tighten even more, as he watched her rise from the chair. The sight of her nearly naked, standing only a few feet away from him was nearly too much. His mind began to race with the possibility of what was about to occur between them. She took a few steps closer to him, and placed one of her smooth thighs over his lap.

"You know, you have never told me what you study, so I hope you don't mind if I take a guess," she asked as she turned and slowly sat in his lap, her ass pressing against his erection. "You look like you are very strong, and I see you're pretty tall...I'd say you're probably studying some form of physical education. Am I right?" The strong scent of jasmine wafted from her body, filling his nostrils.

"No, economics." He answered, as she turned her attention to his zipper. Her fingers slowly unzipped his fly, and reached inside his boxers. He could feel her fingers wrap around his cock, pulling it out from his boxers.

"Seems I was wrong," she commented, giving it a slow stroke. "But I guess that's only natural since I am a bottom ranker." She turned back to look into his eyes. "I'm sure someone with your intellect can tell where this is going."

Her free hand cupped his cheek, before sliding through his hair. Her face drew close to his, her breath on his lips. Her hand slowly stroked his cock as his breath hitched. Their lips were inches apart. The moment their lips touched he could feel the connection deep within his soul. They were kissing passionately as he slid his hands to her rear, cupping her cheeks. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, kissing him hungrily, as she began to slowly rub her ass against his cock. He could feel her hips begin to slowly gyrate against him.

"We really should be trying to keep this quiet," she whispered as she pulled away from the kiss, turning her attention to the door.

"Maybe we should lock it then," he suggested, trying to ignore the throbbing erection in his lap.

"I can't," she said, sliding off of his lap. "It's against the rules for mentors to do that. Besides, it adds a bit more excitement to the situation, don't you agree?" Her eyes locked on his, and she smiled. Before he could reply her teeth pulled at his earlobe, eliciting a gasp from Tony. "Adds a thrill...the threat of being caught..." She whispered into his ear making sure to blow directly into it. His eyes closed as he breathed out a sigh of pleasure.

He was beginning to feel more comfortable in his surroundings. He reached for the edge of her shirt and slowly pulled it from her shoulders, and she pulled her arms free from the sleeves. Her shoulders were completely bare to him as he tossed her shirt aside. He stared at her for a moment, taking in the sight of her beautiful body. His lips trailed down her neck, until he was sucking at her collarbone, before moving down her cleavage, kissing each of her nipples through the lace of her bra.

"This is the reward given to top students," she told him with a seductive laugh. "Please use me well."

Her words sent a chill down Tony's spine, and he slid off the chair and onto his knees before her. She ran her hands through his hair as he pulled her panties down, and she stepped out of them. Her scent was driving him wild as she slowly sat in the chair, spreading her legs wide open for him. Tony moved his face closer to her sex, planting his lips on her slit. She tasted sweet to him as he swiped his tongue along her entrance. He felt her grip tighten on his hair, urging him on. His tongue slipped inside of her, flicking along the inside of her walls.

"Mmmm, yes, that's it..." she moaned. He was encouraged by her response, and his tongue worked furiously inside of her. She threw her head back, a quiet moan escaping her lips. "Your tongue feels so good." She groaned.

Tony could feel her juices running down his chin as she began to buck her hips against his tongue. His cock was straining inside of his pants, begging for release. He slid his hands up her smooth thighs, squeezing her firm cheeks as he continued to lap at her entrance. She let out a gasp of pleasure as his tongue flicked against her clit. Her hand grabbed at the back of his head, pulling him closer to her.

"I'm about to cum," she whispered urgently.

He continued to lick at her clit, watching her face contort into one of ecstasy. A soft cry escaped her lips as she came all over his mouth. Tony leaned back, looking up at her. She was panting softly, a small smile on her lips. He was surprised to see the color of her eyes had changed from hazel to a brilliant green. Somewhere deep in his subconscious surfaced, telling him to be suspicious, to not give in so easily. But before he could voice his thoughts, she leaned forward and grabbed at his belt, pulling him up to her level. Her fingers deftly unbuckled his belt, before sliding his pants and boxers down to his ankles. She grabbed his cock and began to slowly stroke it.

"It's my turn to return the favor," she informed him with a sultry tone, leaning forward to kiss his tip. He gasped softly as he felt her tongue swirl around his tip, before engulfing it into her mouth. Her eyes stared up into his, as she began to bob her head. She swirled her tongue along the underside of his shaft, and Tony felt a tingling sensation run through his body. As she returned the favor, the suspicions were being suppressed in his mind. This is all in the name of mentoring, he told himself.

"You're so good at this," he breathed, closing his eyes.

She pulled him out of her mouth with a pop, leaning forward to engulf his dick in her breasts. He gasped as he felt her tongue lick his tip every time she pushed her breasts together. "I have a lot of practice," she said with a laugh. "So I should be." She squeezed her breasts against his cock, licking the tip each time it appeared.

He let out a moan as she licked at his tip. She let out a laugh, before pushing his cock between her breasts again. She looked up at him, as she continued to move her breasts around his shaft, watching the pleasure on his face.

Tony got pulled into her rhythm and slowly thrust his hips forward. The feeling of her soft breasts enveloping his shaft was an indescribable pleasure. His hands found the back of her head, and gently held her in place as he pumped his cock between her breasts.

He felt a pressure building within him, and knew he couldn't take much more. She must have sensed this, as she opened her mouth and engulfed his cock once again, moving her mouth up and down his shaft. Tony let out a low moan, his hands moving to the back of her head as he thrust his hips forward. His cock exploded into her mouth as he came, spurt after spurt of his seed filling her mouth. Nancy made sure to look into his eyes as she swallowed all of his cum.

"You're so rough," she commented, leaning back in the chair. Tony could only smile at her.

"I had no idea mentoring was this rewarding." He answered, trying to catch his breath.

"Well this is a very rewarding system," she replied with a smile, standing up from the chair. She pressed herself against him, as he walked into the back of the desk.

"There is still another half hour before your lesson is over," she informed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "What do you think we should do?" She kissed him deeply, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He could taste himself on her lips as he felt his cock twitch at the thought of what he wanted to do next.

She broke the kiss and giggled. "Seems your body is getting a handle on how this mentoring program works." She turned them around and leaned across the desk, shoving it's contents onto the floor. Tony reached for her, cupping her cheeks in his hands and squeezing them.

"That's it, give it to me," she whispered, her voice seductive.

His hand slowly rubbed his cock, bringing it to life. He leaned over her, planting his tip against her dripping wet entrance. "Beg me for it," he whispered into her ear, nipping at her earlobe. He wasn't sure where this dominant streak came from, as the words didn't feel his own. They felt more natural than anything he had ever said in his life.

"Please...I want you inside of me so badly..." she moaned trying to forcefully impale herself on him but was held in place with his tip teasing her entrance.

"So impatient..." He stated with a smirk, he pulled his dick away and slid a finger in, "I know you can do better than that." He slowly began to pump his finger in and out of her wet pussy.

"Please Tony!" She cried out as he slowly fingered her. "I want your thick cock inside my tight cunt. Please use this lowly student for your top rank desires!" She moaned out loud.

"No need to be so loud, can't risk being interrupted." He asked with a smile as he slid his fingers out of her and slid his cock back to her entrance.

"I'm sorry!" She moaned, "I promise to be quiet just please fuck me." She begged, trying to push back onto his cock once more.

"With pleasure." Tony grinned as he slammed his cock all the way into her dripping wet cunt, causing her to bite her lip to keep from screaming out.

"Oh yes! Your cock fills me so well!" She cried out in a hushed tone, as he began to thrust into her.

He was in bliss, her tight walls squeezed his cock with every thrust he made. He reached up and grabbed one of her tits, kneading it in his hands as he fucked her. Her moans of pleasure only encouraged him to go faster.

"Oh my god...this is amazing!" She screamed out as quietly as she could.

He couldn't resist, he began to pound into her hard and fast. The sharp squeaking noise of the desk scratching the floor deafened by the sound of their bodies smacking together filled the room and likely leaked through the unlocked door.

"Fuck me harder! Fuck this lowly bottom ranker!" She cried out as Tony continued to squeeze her tit while his other hand reached down to rub her clit.

"If you can't be quiet, we are going to have to stop." He warned sternly, as he slowed his thrusts to crawl.

He came to love this sense of power he held over her as came undone around his cock. His fingers swirled around her clit, as she continued to moan. He leaned forward, his cock buried deep inside of her, as he grabbed her chin and turned her face towards him. "Do you understand?" He questioned, his lips inches from hers.

"Yes," she answered with a small nod.

"Yes what?" He questioned, a wicked grin on his lips.

"Yes... sir." She moaned softly.

"Good girl." He praised, before kissing her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth. He felt her body shake against him as her juices flowed down his cock. He broke the kiss and smiled. "I never realized how much of a turn on it was to have a woman submit to me." He whispered, his fingers continuing to swirl around her clit.

"You are embracing your role as a top ranker." She informed him with a smile, before looking into his eyes. "You are doing wonderfully. " She told him with a wink.

She wiggled her ass against his cock, urging him to continue thrusting. Tony obliged and began to thrust into her again. They both groaned loudly, as they fucked like animals atop the desk. He lifted her legs above his shoulder and pounded deep, watching her tits bounce wildly. Her eyes were clenched shut and her mouth was wide open, her breathing hard and ragged. He grabbed at her tits, pulling at her nipples, as he continued to slam into her, pounding her tight cunt.

"You like that?" He questioned, leaning forward and pinching her nipple between his teeth.

"Yes, yes!" She cried out, her hand moving to the back of his head, pushing him forward, urging him to suck harder. Tony obliged and sucked on her nipple, biting it gently with his teeth, before sucking again. He felt her walls squeeze him as she came again, her juices flowing over his shaft. She let out a loud groan, before clasping her hand over her mouth.

Tony slid his cock out of her, and flipped her over onto her stomach. He placed his hands on either side of her, as he leaned forward and licked her neck, nipping at her skin. "You look so good bent over for me," he whispered into her ear, his lips against her neck. His cock slid between her cheeks, before finding her entrance. Nancy arched her back, pushing her ass against his cock, begging him to fuck her again.

"Please don't tease me," she moaned.

"Teasing is part of the fun," He countered, using the time to suppress his growing need to cum, sliding his cock against her slit, but refusing to enter.

"Please," she begged, turning to look at him. "Please use me, sir."

He couldn't resist, and thrust inside of her again. She let out a loud cry, and Tony reached up and placed a hand over her mouth. "Do you want us to get caught?" He asked, leaning forward and biting her neck.

She shook her head, and he removed his hand. "Then you better stay quiet." He informed her, before leaning back, grabbing her hips and thrusting into her again. This was nothing like he ever experienced in his life. He watched his cock slide in and out of her, her juices flowing freely down her thighs.

Nancy moaned softly, pressing her face against the desk to muffle the sounds of her moans. Tony leaned over her, pressing his chest against her back, as his cock thrust into her repeatedly. He was getting close, but he didn't want this feeling to end. The short reprieve was not enough to keep him from cumming. He could feel the pressure building inside of him, his dick pulsating threatening to burst without warning.

"Fuck!" He groaned as he pulled out released ropes of cum onto Nancy's back. She let out a soft moan as she felt the warm liquid splash across her skin.

"You came on my back." She pouted, turning to look at him.

"I...uhhh..." he said, smiling sheepishly. He knew it was better to finish on her back, than inside.

"That's okay, just give me some warning next time." She replied with a wink, sliding off of the desk.

Tony watched her, his eyes focused on her rear as she bent down to retrieve her clothes. She slowly stood, turning to face him, sliding her panties up her thighs. He felt his cock twitch, the sight of her in that moment sending another shockwave of pleasure through his body.